The Pirate Fair (Ffm+/FF+)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Helena14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Pirate Fair (Ffm+/FF+)

Post by Helena14 »

Chapter One

„And we really have to do all this?“ Kira asks my mother for possibly the millionths time.

My mother gives her a smile, „my daughter asked you to didn‘t see?“

Kira shakes her head, with her bronze skin and short black hair my girlfriend truly looks like an ancient warrior, though the look is slightly called into question by the confusion on her face.

She takes a deep breath, „so let me get this straight each year you folks chose an unfortune girl, in this case Anne,“ she gives me a glance. „And put her through all kinds of humiliations?“

Mom gives her a disaproving glance, „there is nothing unfortunate about portraying our national hero. And its not just one girl but several.“

I let out a sigh, I knew this was coming, I knew it since the eve two years ago when mum was voted in as prime minister of our little island state.

„And its always the daughter of the ruler?“ Kira looks at me. „You did this before.“

I shake my head, „only turned eighteen this year, and before that didn‘t have to... The daughter of one of the ministers did it.“

„But now you are ready and can‘t claim I forced you into it anymore.“ My mother says with a twinkle. „

„You still did...“ I mutter.

She brushes my words away with a gesture. „Its a great honor, your father and I are so proud of you, stepping into my footsteps.“

When she was a girl and her father ruled the isle mother made it through four festivals, and caused a lot of attention. Which isn‘t so hard to imagine as even now in her early forties she is a very well trained attractive woman with her long red hair.

„So you celebrate the torture of a woman?“ Kria raises an eyebrow.

Now its on me to act appaled, „a bit more respect for our national heronie.“

Kart Harslow a the notorious pirate queen and first ruler of an independent Katana.

„She was tortured by her own people?“ Kira asks.

My mother grunts disgustely, „I will forgive you your ignorance for now because you only moved here a few months ago. But as someone who is dating my daughter you should know this.“

Kira gives her an excusing grin, „I know she was the one to declare Katanas independence from the Empire and its first ruler.“

„At least something, even if any five year old could have told us that. The imperials eventually returned though, capturing her and her crew.“

„But the queen feared if she executed Kate she would create a martyr,“ I continue. „So she decided to have her publicly humiliated instead. So she would be nothing more than a laughing stock.“

„But that didn‘t work?“ Kira asks. „The isle remained independent.“

Mom nods, „Yes, Kate reamined strong against all the queen did to her. So the queen made her a rowing slave on her own flagship. But barely a week after leaving Katana Kate organized a rebellion on the flagship. The queen was stripped and forced to row her own ship back to the island, were she Kate forced her to live as a servant for a while.“

„Eventually the queen gave in, and signed various documents guranteeing Katana‘s independence. Kate then send her home, inside a barel of fish.“ I conclude.

„So this celebration is about Kate not breaking?“ Kira asks, leaning a bit foreward.

„Exactly,“ I reply. „Because she didn‘t Katana became independent, and the first country in the world to allow universal women‘s suffrage and the first to legalize gay marriage.“

I place my hands on Kiras. She gives me a smile, „and what exactly will be my part in this festival?“

„Well,“ I grin. „While I am more or less forced to participate and suffer the worst of it, I do get the perk in deciding who will play the other pirates in Kates crew.“

„All women?“ Kria asks.

Mom chuckles, „not in history. While an unusual number of women joined Kate, there were also many men, as my dear husband keeps reminding me. Yet popular history often depics Kate with an all female crew.“

„I have mostly women on my list, but a few boys as well,“ I say with a devious smile. „Don‘t want them to feel left out.“

While, just as with me, any person on my list can technically refuse to participate, the fair is such an important event that anyone would loose face if they did. So I had sone fun with it. Some people on it, especially on the lighter tortures, are friends of mine, while some of the meaner ones have been reserved for rivals and ex girlfriends of mine.

„And where do you have me?“ Kira asks.

„As my lovley wife.“ I say with a smile.

„Maria?“ Kira asks and I‘m glad she knows at least that.

„Yeah, you will be at my side during the whole event.“ Maria was Kates wife first mate in one and thus the second greatest hero of our nation.

„Wow that is quite huge,“ Kira says. „So I‘ll be right in the action all day? In front of everyone?“

„Everyone and the tourists.“ My mother reminds her.

Due to the story of Kate Katana developed quite the reputation as the ‚queer isle‘ similar only to Lesbos. Leading to thousands of young lesbian, and to a lesser extend gay, couples visiting our isle every year, which in the age after piracy has become our main economy.

Kira looks at me, then, a bit more quiet she asks., „is there any kind of saveword?“

Mom and I exchange a look.

„There is,“ I say carefully.

„And that is to loudly and clearly profess you submission to the Queen, which by the way will be my role tomorrow.“ Mom grins deviously. Then she adds, „in our entire history this has only happened at two festivals, and each time brought eternal shame over the girl in question.“

She makes a pause, „I expect you two to remain strong. If you beg for mercy you will spent the rest of summer break scrubbing the floors of the goverment building.“

She says it half seriously and half smiling. Clearly worrying poor Kira.

So I decide to fire back, „deal, but if we make it through the day, you will join us at the final humiliation.“

My mothers grin grows a bit, „now that‘s the spirit. I was going to go easy on you in your first year. But with this bet, I have every reason to go all out.“

Kira and I exchange a look, but then we smile, „game is on mom.“

Kira nods, „yeah I‘m in.“

Mom‘s grin grows even further, „well then, met you tomorrow. I can‘t wait to see both of you in costume.“
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I love this. Nice set up well written and hints at things to one with multiple.women (and some.men) going to.be held.prisoner and humiliated if not tortured.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Needs a little proof reading but otherwise a nice start and set up to the story.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Adventures in child sitting (mfM)

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m)

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Looking forward to read the next instalment
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic