Annoying girl takes what she deserves (m/f)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Dany Osewat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Annoying girl takes what she deserves (m/f)

Post by Dany Osewat »

This is my favorite story. I hope you enjoy it, please comment if you did

I am Jonathan and I am 19 years old. For many years I lived near a girl named Helen, one year younger than me. Helen, a short red-haired, was absolutely annoying and she used to tease me mostly because I was a quiet guy
One day she saw me in the park when I was alone. She started telling me how loser I was and that’s why I didn’t have any friends. I was really mad and I decided to take revenge. I was playing tug games with my sister so and I was good in tying. That’s why I decided that I had to tie Helen up to punish her

I started stalking her and few days later I learned that that weekend she would have been alone at her home. I prepared myself, I took my bag with ropes and I went to her house. I knew that she had ordered Chinese because she loved that so I waited for the delivery guy to show up. Few moments later he came and Helen got out to take the order. I came out of my hiding spot acting like I was there by coincidence
«Hey loser» Helen said while the delivery guy was leaving her driveway
«What do you want»
«Where are you going?»
«I was at the gym» I said pointing at the bag with the ropes
«Do you go at the gym? I am impressed»
«You don’t know some stuff about me». I said with confidence
«Wow Jonathan you sound like a different guy tonight»
«Yeah?»
«Yeah come in I want to see more of this Jonathan»
I was sure that she was planning to find a way to annoy me again but I had succeed in my plan. She had invited me at her home. We entered and we went on the kitchen

«I am sorry I have food only for me»
«It’s OK. I must go soon»
«So, what else I don’t know about you?»
«Hm before you move here, I was in the scouts. I know a lot of stuff about the nature. And I know how to tie good knots»
«Oh good I was in scouts too as a kid. I also know how to tie good knots,j am sure I am better than you» she smiled and she started eating.
«Do you want to do a contest sometime?»
«How about now?»
«Do you have any ropes?»
«Yes listen you can tie my hands and then it’s my turn»
«Nice but I don’t think I must let you tie me. You don’t like me» I said while I thought «omg it’s happening»
«Don’t be silly, I was having some fun. If we start talking maybe I will like you»
She left and she returned with a rope «Here tie my hands I will be free in one minute»

«Can you put them behind your back?» I asked as indifferently as I could
«Sure why not?» she put them behind her back. I took the rope and I tight her hands tightly. She tried to free herself
She couldn’t «Oh this is tight. You are really good»
«I am»
«OMG I CAN’T. Jonathan untie me please»
«Hm it’s seems like you are in my mercy»
«What do you mean?»
«I don’t want to untie you yet. I want to make you more helpless. Tell me where I can find more ropes»
«What the fuck Jonathan untie me»
«It’s OK I have mine» I opened my bag and I showed her that I had ropes inside
«WHAT. WHAT ARE YOU Doing?»
«I think it’s time to make you regret about the things you have done to me. You see I planned all this. I knew that you would agree to do a contest. I was hoping that you wouldn’t be able to free yourself and you aren’t.»
«Wait Jonathan you can’t do this, I am sorry. I will stop teasing you please»
«Shut up» said and I started tying her legs «Let’s go to your room»I grabbed her and I pushed her on the stairs «Please stop I won’t tell anyone»
«Hop bunny» She hopped on the stairs and I helped her

We entered in her room and I lead her in her bed.
«Look I am sorry. Please, don’t hurt me. I will never say anything to you again. I am so sorry»
«OK Helen but first I have to punish you» I took of her socks «What are you doing you perv. What the fuck»
«It’s for your big mouth» I explained and she screamed for help. I put her socks on her mouth «Too late Helen»
I took a duct tape roll I had in my bag and I wrapped her head ten times «For the first time since the day I met you you don’t say something annoying» I said
She looked at me and I took another Rope. I tied her knees and then her elbows «Have you ever heard about the hogtie?»
«Hmm?»
Wait I will show you» I helped her lay in her bed. She made some noices but I had gagged her well

I bended her knees and I tied a rope around her legs and then I connected it with her wrists as tightly as I could «MMHHMG»
«That’s a hogtie. I think you like it. Wait I have more things to do» I then tied a rope around her soles and connected it with the bed frame behind her. I continued by tying her big toes together but I didn’t use all the rope. I grabbed her hair and I used a hair tie to tied into a ponytail. Then I connected the rope I had used to toe tie her with the ponytail putting her in an absolutely uncorfotable position
«How is this? Comfy?»
She looked at me pleading me with her eyes
«You are right. You are not helpless until you can’t see»
I used a black scarf to blindfold her
«MMMGGHM» She moaned while I taped her palms into fists make them useless. I gave her little tickling and she tried to laugh

«Now for your punishment I have some nice things»
I took a running shoe from her wardrobe and I found two dirty socks. I put them inside and I sat on the bed
«Tell me do you like your shoe?»
«Mhmg?»
«Lets see if you do» I took the duct tape and I tied her shoe in her nose «It doesn’t smell nice I think» I finished wrapping and put her in her head «What do you think Helen?»
«MMMGGM»
«Glad we agree Dear. Be right back. Don’t go anywhere»
I went to the kitchen and I found some ice cubes. I put them inside a small bag I had and I returned to her room. She was waiting me quietly «You look awesome Helen. We must do this more often»
«Mm»
«Look what I have for you» I tied the bag with the ice cubes in her soles and that made her scream «Cold huh?»
«MMMHNMPSS»

«So I don’t have many things to say. I am very happy you will learn your lesson. You deserve this. I have a final thing for you» I searched in her desk and I found her big black headphones. I put them on her ears and she tried to shake them out. I searched in her laptop and I found a long duration video with some loud trash metal songs. I looked at her «So, I know that no one will be here until Sunday. But don’t worry I will come back tomorrow first thing on the morning to untie you. Now look what I found»
«MMHMG»

I pressed the play button and the music started. Helen screamed. I looked at her for some minutes while she was moaning and trying to free herself. I took some pictures and I stopped the video
«Oh I must say to you that I put the video on repeat so you can enjoy it many times. Also at Saturdays I wake up late so don’t worry if I don’t show up early. Well have fun bitch. Think about all the things you have said to me. Good night and enjoy the music»
«MMHMHMMPZZ»

I pressed the play button again and I increased the volume
«BYEEEE»
I looked at her one last time struggling in her predicament. I closed the lights and the door and I smiled
Last edited by Dany Osewat 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Love the sock gag and the sock smelling with the shoe. Great work.
Hope to read more stories like this.
Dany Osewat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dany Osewat »

beeblebrox883 wrote: 2 years ago Love the sock gag and the sock smelling with the shoe. Great work.
Hope to read more stories like this.
I have written some similar stories, check my profile
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic