Caught Red Handed (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

I like it that Alex always made sure that Logan is safe and nothing would hurt him. Even though he seems a bit mean to Logan, he always kept him safe... err... and secured :lol:

Maybe Logan really starts to enjoy this kind of game.

Nice story.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

It would have been cool to have a little brother like Logan. I think I would of been very similar to Alex in this story had I caught him snooping around 🤣. Overall a fun story. On to the next one!
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Completely forgot to continue reading this. I'm not going to do commentary on everything, but I really like your writing style, and want to let you see which parts particularly worked for me, and why. I have no idea if this is too much, if it is, just say so, and I won't go that in-depth again.
Maybe this could be a chance if Alex answered it and he can try to call for help and get Alex in trouble for making him endure his gag. He was fine with taping, but the gagging of a sweaty sock, not a fan of.
I love this bit. Being tied and gagged is ok for the guy, no big thing, but that stinky gag? Not ok! Just really cute, how Logan doesn't really mind the non-disgusting bondage.
"Well Mom called saying that she and Dad decided to have a weekend getaway after work because they've been working hard lately." Alex continued. "So they said to be on our best behavior and they'll be home Sunday evening. Which means I plan on keeping you secured than I originally planned. How does that sound?"
And this is always delightful. The thought of the prisoner, expecting his torment to be over soon, only to realize that it will be way longer than assumed.
Logan smiled at the idea, but knew he was waiting for an answer by him while being gagged. He had to think on how he could pull this off but shrugged as it seemed like regular talking with a sock in it. "Mmerrommi, Mamon, mmm nymph mrmhm!" he said through his gag.

"Hmm? What was that?" Alex asked again to hear his brother's muffled voice. "Pepperoni, Bacon, and stuffed crust? Was that the order?" Logan smiled to nod to have him smiled as well. "Alright, sounds good. I'll get the order called, while you stay put." He pulled the hat back down on his eyes and fixed the throw pillow back under his head and neck.
Aww, this is just sweet.
"Well with the pizza ordered, it'll be some time before they get here." Alex announced as he entered the living room to pull the hat up again. "What to do with you then? Would you like your socks out? Does my twerpy brother want his stinky running socks out his mouth?" Logan nodded greatly as he wanted them out. His older brother smiled to see that. "On one condition, after dinner, I get to gag you again with a sock of my own. If you don't wish to agree, then no pizza. Got it?"
I always enjoy it, when somenone let's himself be gagged, sort-of voluntarily. Or also, like you suggested in your other story, the idea of someone being gagged, but not tied. Just the idea of someone letting someone else take away his voice, despite being able to fight against it, is fascinating.
With their dinner settled in the living room, the two debated on a movie to agree to and began watching Avengers.
This too. Just the absurdity of two guys having a normal conversation, with one of them being helplessly tied up, is really fascinating to me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

And now I realize, that this leads directly into the next story. Well done.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Brilliantly told [mention]Stormee[/mention]!
This is superbly written and very easy to follow. An all-around highly enjoyable experience!

I'm just about to read the final part of this awesome story and am definitely loving this fun-loving relationship between Logan and his brother Alex. I could totally see these two hitting it off rather well with Ethan & Andrew. Can you imagine the fun they would have all four of them together? :lol:

I'm really enjoying the sockgags, but more importantly, the skilful negotiating that precedes their stuffing into Logan's mouth.
Kudos to Alex for being a charismatic and communicative captor.

Will be catching up to the final portion of this adventure tonight.
On a sidenote, I'm thrilled at the fact that there's a sequel to this!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago Brilliantly told @Stormee!
This is superbly written and very easy to follow. An all-around highly enjoyable experience!

I'm just about to read the final part of this awesome story and am definitely loving this fun-loving relationship between Logan and his brother Alex. I could totally see these two hitting it off rather well with Ethan & Andrew. Can you imagine the fun they would have all four of them together? :lol:

I'm really enjoying the sockgags, but more importantly, the skilful negotiating that precedes their stuffing into Logan's mouth.
Kudos to Alex for being a charismatic and communicative captor.

Will be catching up to the final portion of this adventure tonight.
On a sidenote, I'm thrilled at the fact that there's a sequel to this!
Hehe! The idea of Logan being captive with Ethan under the power of Alex and Andrew would be trouble. Especially the socks. Alex is very persuasive on Logan to gag him, even if he has to force the sock in his mouth, but like Andrew hasn't done it to him well. So the idea of the two brothers meeting together would be an interesting experience, Logan would beg for mercy against Andrew's sock. I can imagine that. :lol:

I'm glad you enjoyed the story and the interaction of the two brothers. Your brothers, Andrew and Ethan, are fun to read as well.
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Stormee[/mention]
Aw, that was a really fun and sweet note to end this story on.
It sounds like Logan is in for a very warm and comfy night. Alex is an all-around great captor and quite a merciful one too!
I'm sure there are plenty of guys on here who would love to have him as an older brother. On that same note, I'm fairly certain this tale will be right up [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention]'s alley ;)

I was pleasantly surprised by the addition of thick winter bags and was also glad to see that a gag was applied to keep Logan quiet for the night. All in all, a great introduction to our two fun-loving brothers!

I'm looking forward to carrying on with the sequel now.
See you there, buddy!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Man oh man, how fantastic to have a brother like this! 😀
thespy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thespy »

great story! I love the brotherly dynamic and the sockgagging. well done.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic