A peculiar girl(f/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A peculiar girl(f/m)

Post by BoudBoy22 »

Hey, guys. This is a little different story, I know, but soon I will post My next story.

Among all those eighth graders who sat around listening to a bored teacher, there was one who stood out from them all. His name was Colin, a 13-year-old boy, almost 14, who listened intently to Mr. Epping in math class. Colin was a boy with honey blonde hair, straight and a little long, with blue eyes, tall, and in good physical condition. He was quite an attractive and popular boy, girls were always after him.

As he listened to the professor blather about mathematical equations, he felt someone touch his elbow. He turned around in his chair and saw the mischievous smile of his friend Daniel, who was holding his cell phone and showing him a picture of a beautiful blonde girl posing in a bathing suit on a beach.

“Look at this,” Daniel said.

"Who is she?" Colin asked.

“She is my new neighbor, her name is Sadie”

“You must be kidding me. She sure is a fashion model,” said Colin.

"I'm telling you the truth. She is 17 years old and recently she moved to my neighborhood, she is a babysitter and my parents hired her to be my babysitter last weekend” answered Daniel.

“Do you still need a babysitter?” Colin scoffed.

“No, but I convinced my parents that I needed a babysitter, and Sadie was the first choice. Imagine, she's more beautiful in person and she has peculiar tastes when it comes to having fun.” Daniel winked at Colin.

“What do you mean by 'peculiar tastes'?” Colin asked.

"Tell your parents you'll need a babysitter the next time they're out of the house and you'll know."

"But I've never needed a babysitter," said Colin.

"You listen to me, you'll see how you're going to have fun with that pretty girl" said Daniel and licked his lips.

Before classes ended, Daniel gave Sadie's phone number to Colin. Colin's parents were going to visit his grandparents on Saturday and wouldn't be back until Sunday. As Colin said, his parents had never hired a nanny to take care of him, he had always been an independent boy. However, Sadie was beautiful and like any boy going through puberty, Colin longed to meet this beautiful girl. Colin managed to convince his parents that thieves had entered the neighborhood and that he was afraid to be alone, so they called the girl to take care of him on Saturday night.

Colin changed into smart clothes, a blue shirt and bow tie, gray slacks, and black shoes. He was very nervous. Sadie arrived at 6 pm, just as the boy's parents were leaving. Seeing the girl, Colin couldn't believe it. Daniel was right, she was more beautiful in person. Sadie was wearing tight pants and a blue blouse, she was also carrying a brown bag. The girl was tall and slim like a super model.

Hi, you must be Colin. Nice to meet you, I'm Sadie” she said and shook Colin's hand. The boy's face was red.

“Nice to meet you, Sadie.

“Your parents have told me a lot about you. They say you are an excellent student. But they didn't tell me you were so handsome,” Sadie said and she touched Colin's cheek.

“Thanks a lot, I guess,” Colin said.

"Well, you can go to your room while I make dinner, okay?" Sadie said.

Colin nodded and hurried up to his room, his heart pounding. After dinner, Sadie invited Colin to watch a movie in the living room of the house. Interestingly, the film was about a boy who fell in love with his nanny.

As they both sat watching the movie, Sadie grabbed her bag and walked over to Colin. The boy was startled, Sadie got so close to him that she could smell the girl's sweet perfume.

"Hey Colin, the movie is boring, how about we play a special game?"

Here it comes, Colin thought.

“Special game? What is it about?" Colin asked, he was more nervous and felt sweat running down his back and his forehead.

“I'll tell you but you have to say yes, would you play with me Colin? Please,” Sadie whispered, just like the girls he and Daniel watched in those not-for-kids videos. Sadie's face was inches from his, her breath smelled of mint and strawberries and her red lips were beautiful.

Colin nodded quickly, he would play whatever weird game Sadie came up with. The girl took a long piece of brown rope out of her bag and showed it to Colin.

“The game is called Escape Challenge. If you manage to escape you will have a prize, if not, I will join you in a few minutes” said Sadie.

Colin nodded. It seemed like a strange game to him, but he was willing to play with her in exchange for a special prize.

“Then put your hands behind your back, honey,” Sadie whispered sweetly.

Colin placed his hands behind his back and before long he had his wrists bound tightly with a tight but comfortable rope band. The girl then proceeded to wrap one more band of rope around Colin's shoulders, pinning his arms to his torso. At that moment Colin began to experience a strange sensation of pleasure that he had never felt before, he never wanted the girl to stop, he felt so good being tied by her. Then more rope wrapped around his ankles, and one more band below his knees.

"Do you think you can escape, darling?" Sadie said. Colin's face was redder, but he writhed against the ropes that bound his body.

“You're good at tying knots,” Colin said.

“I know, I've practiced a lot. You know? I love guys like you when they're tied up, they look so cute helpless and unable to escape” Sadie said and she gave Colin a kiss on the cheek.

"What... what will you do now?" Colin asked.

“Boys tied up look cuter when they're gagged, so…open your mouth,” Sadie said as she pulled out a roll of duct tape and a piece of white cloth. Colin opened his mouth slowly and let the piece of cloth fill his entire mouth. Next Sadie cut a long strip of tape and stuck it over the boy's lips, two more strips of tape following until the lower part of Colin's face was covered in the sticky, silvery material.

“Mmmfmp,” Colin groaned as the tape over his mouth puckered and he revealed the outline of his lips.

"God, you look so irresistible," Sadie said and kissed Colin's gagged mouth. He widened his eyes, surprised. A beautiful girl had kissed him on the mouth.

After that, Colin watched as Sadie began duct-taping her own ankles.

"Changed my mind, we're both going to be bound and gagged," she said, as bands of tape wrapped around her thighs and knees. Later she took another roll of duct tape out of her bag, but it was white and wide. Sadie cut off a long piece and pressed it to her own mouth, and Colin couldn't believe how good her lips looked under that stretchy white tape. Sadie then grabbed a pair of handcuffs and cuffed her hands behind her back. Colin was very excited. Sadie moved closer to him slowly and gave him another kiss with her mouth sealed.

It was without a doubt the best feeling in the world for Colin. Being bound and gagged by a pretty girl was strange but exciting, and even better seeing her bound and gagged. They stayed like that for half an hour, moaning and trying to free themselves, at least Colin was trying, but the ropes were tight. From then on Colin fell in love with tying games.
Quintus09

Post by Quintus09 »

Only half an hour when they have the whole weekend. I hope there’s more.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic