Signals to Play (m/f+)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Another part of the finale is ready :D

Chapter 5 Part 3:

"Mmmph!!"

"Brenda, listen", Timmy says, catching Brenda off guard with the hand gag. "We're playing a game of Cops and Robbers, and I'm the robber."

"Humph?"

"And I assure you that we all agreed to play, right?" He looks at the tied up damsels and all four of them nodded. "Now I'll let go, but can you please not..." Brenda starts laughing through his hand gag. "Wha...what so funny Brenda?" Timmy lets Brenda go, and she continues to laugh.

"Nothing. I just couldn't believe you would have three girls and your Mom tied up."

"Believe? Wait...have you played..."

"Cops and Robbers? Not exactly, but me and my friends have played...similar...games?"

"Similar, like what? Cowboys and Indians?"

"Let's just say "No Boys Allowed" in our games." The other girls laugh beneath their gags. Timmy scratches his head with a bit of confusion.

"I don't get it."

"Well, that's something us girls will not tell you." Brenda looks around the basement. "Now is there any more rope?"

"It's already used."

"Really?" Brenda continues to look around, then walks to Katie. She looks down at Katie's bound wrists and ankles. "What about scarves? It looks like you used some."

"There is still plenty." Timmy takes out the three scarves he was keeping on him.

"That's it?"

"No, there are more." Timmy looks over to the pile of scarves he brought down.

"Great!"

"Great?! Why?"

"Well since you still robbing this place, and I just walked in..." Brenda turns around and puts her hands behind her back. "You need to make sure I can't do anything, right?"
Merida_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Merida_ »

What a good part. I love how it always seems to end on such a good cliffhanger! I could read many more parts, keep up the good work! : - )
Merida : - )
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

And finally, here is the last part of the story!

Thank you all for reading it and the comments. I hope you all enjoyed it :D

Chapter 5 Part 4:

Timmy smiles and walks to Brenda. He takes a green scarf and wraps it around Brenda's wrists horizontally, then vertically before knotting it off. "There! Now to the couch.."

"Wait! What about my arms?" Brenda asks.

"Huh?!"

"Yeah. You have all these scarves. Why not use them all? Besides..." Brenda moves her bound wrists around. "I can my arms around a lot. Maybe you should stop me from moving them."

"Umm...sure." Timmy responds with surprise. He did not expect Brenda to direct her kidnapping, but it was not surprising to see Brenda to take control of a situation. Timmy walks to the pile of scarves. He finds a long dark red scarf and a long dark blue scarf. After grabbing the scarves, Timmy returns to Brenda. Taking the blue scarf, he wraps it around Brenda's torso and arms, just above the elbows, and pulls it tight, pinning the arms to her back. Next, he wraps it around the arms, then pulls it tight, bringing the elbows slightly closer. Finally, he wraps it vertically between the arms and knots it off. "Okay, now for the next one." Brenda tries to move her arms. Her movement is more restricted, but she can still move her wrists. Timmy takes the red scarf, and repeats what he did with the blue scarf, but at the waist and the wrists.

"And, done! How is that?" Brenda turns around and tries to move her arms. "Not bad Timmy!" she replies with a smile. "You are a good kidnapper." A bit of silence fills the room. "So Timmy...?"

"Huh?!...Oh sorry." Timmy is interrupted after starring at Brenda. The scarves pinning her arms to her back stretched her blouse and pushed her chest forward, drawing Timmy's eyes to the curves being pushed out in and everyone in the room saw it.

"I can still walk around", Brenda says.

"And I can't have you move around. Now to the couch!" Timmy picks up a couple more scarves and gently pushes Brenda to the couch. Once there, Timmy gently pushes Brenda onto the couch. He drops the pile of scarves he has, and takes the second of the scarves he has in his pocket. Using the black scarf, he ties Brenda's ankles, just like the others. Timmy pauses for a bit, then takes another scarf. A brown scarf he picks up, Timmy wraps the scarf around Brenda's legs, just below her knees, at the hem of her skirt. Once tied, Timmy pauses, thinking of what to do next. Benda moves her legs. "What are you doing Timmy?" Brenda replies. "Kidnappers shouldn't be taking this long to tie their victims..."

"Well, I'm trying to see what else I can tie, but since you're in rush, why don't you lay on your belly?" Brenda drops to her side on the couch and rolls onto her belly. Timmy takes the last scarf from his pocket, a red one, and ties it around Brenda's ankle binds, then brings it to her wrists and wraps it around her wrist binds. Finally, Timmy knots it off. "There!" Brenda tries to move around, but she can barely move around. "Looks like I'm not going anywhere."

"That's right, and you're not saying anything else!"

"Oh really! Well, what about the...mmmphhh!" Timmy stuffs a handkerchief in her mouth just before Brenda finishes her sentence, then wraps a dark red scarf over her mouth and ties it behind her neck. "Finally. I've been waiting for you to shut up!"

"Mmmph!!!"

"But thanks for making my job easier. Now I can get away with the jewels!" Timmy walks to the stairs and sits down. He watches the show of five bound and gagged damsels struggling in front if him. It was a pretty sight to him. In particular, he looks at Brenda. She can barely move, and ends up rolling onto her side, facing him. Timmy cannot explain it, but he was attracted to the site of the curves of her chest that were emphasized by the scarves wrapped just below them. It was a nice sight, but he wasn't sure why.

Suddenly, he hears a couple of loud grunts. They were coming from his Mom. That was a sign that she wanted to be untied. Quickly, he undoes the scarf over his Mom's mouth and removes the handkerchief. "Looks like you've been practicing."

"Not really." A bit of an awkward pause. He held back on explaining some of the advice the girls gave. "So..."

"No need to explain anything. Just untie me so I can get dinner started, and I think the other girls should be untied. I don't think you want their parents to wonder what's taking them so long."

"Okay Mom."

"Also, one more thing Timmy."

"Yeah Mom?"

"Just to let you know, it's rude to stare at a lady for a couple of seconds."

"Ummm..." Timmy's face turns red.

"I think your father should have a talk with you. He should be able to explain it better. Now let's get untied, and clean all this up."

Timmy unties his Mom, and both of them untied the rest of the girls. Sue and Joanne went to Sue's room to exchange notes, but Timmy could not help but notice Sue bringing up a couple of ropes and scarves. Katie went back home with the food she originally came for. Timmy cannot remember why Brenda was here in the first place, but she reminded him that he needs her help for a school project, but they can work on it another. However, she did mentioned that in order to help her out, she needs to be "robbed" with a wink.

It was a fun and interesting day for Timmy, but he wonders what his Dad has to say about rudely staring at girls...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic