1. Story The Juicy Ice Cream Cup (MxMM)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
ColtonSocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

1. Story The Juicy Ice Cream Cup (MxMM)

Post by ColtonSocks »

1. Story The Juicy Ice Cream Cup
by ColtonSocks

--- This is my first story for which I am writing,
it contains Gay Content, Feet, Socks, Odor and Bondage, if you dislike those topics,
please dont continue reading :)
English isnt my mothertongue but I try my very best,
i hope you enjoy the story---
I dedicate this story to my most favourite writer [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
which inspired me to write stories too :P

Tolga was a young gay, arabian man, living in a small town on the east coast of the United States.

His parents were coming to the US some years ago and Tolga had a good life in middle and high school back in the days.

He soon got to know his now friends at that time. Also the Gym in his small hometown became a good friend for Tolga. He loved to relax and to reduce his stress after his part time job at a turkish barber shop.

A big problem for Tolga, after gym was his foot odor. He has tried so many different medicals or odor sprays against it, but nothing worked. His socks and feet remained rank and stinky.

He always had to hold his breath for the first 20 seconds when he has finished his workout session and pulled off his thick Nike Training Sneakers.

Even when Tolga had a thing for feet, he kinda disliked his own feet. Probably how every foot fetish guy sees his own feet.

It was a rainy day as Tolga stepped out of the gym. "Fucking rain", he thought as he looked at his wet bike. His bike was as wet as his white gym socks, well once white. His thick, white Hanes Socks were more like a dark grey and brown at the socked soles now. Not even to mention about the stench.

But what shall he do now? He would have to ride his bike for like 20 minutes until he would be home. Or shall he wait at a near Restaurant or bar until the rain would stop? The second option was it, that Tolga decided.

His white Nike Sneaker, his black sweatpants, his dark grey shirt and thick black The-North-Face jacket started to get wet by every drop.

The lights of the stores alongside the street illuminated the ground of the wet road and piles of water on it. Sadly almost every single store was closed by the time walked alongside them.

A bright smile was built on his face as he saw a late night bar. His friends told him about it, as he read the name "ما لا نهاية/ INFINITY"

It was a bar with a special late night food adventure every week. His best mate, whose name was Nader, told him about the special Ice Cream Cup, which was told to have a very special taste to it.

Tolga"s face was illuminated by the colorful lights of the Name of the Bar above the entrance door. He locked his bike by a near by street lantern.

He pulled down the head cover of his jacket and entered it. At that time Tolga entered the bar, there were only 2 tables being taken.
Two turkish looking male bartenders were cleaning the bar and glasses from previous guests.

His wet sneakers walked over the ground on his way to the bar, by every step, Tolga felt his stinky, old socks underneath his soles.

"Sorry, we are about to close" was told by the bartender, Tolga explained that he would just need a place to protect him from the heavy rain outside and even offered his help only to let the bar more open just a few minutes, hoping the rain would pass by.

Tolga took off his thick jacket, he didnt noticed it, but the two bartenders checked him out.

"Well what about you help out in the kitchen? With a helping hand for the desserts? - (Bartender)
"Sure, I would love to help, as long as I wouldnt have to stand in the rain" - (Tolga)
"Alright, then move your butt around the bar and head to the kitchen." - (Bartender)

Tolga immediately followed his order. The two bartenders were done at the bar and gently ordered the last guests to leave the bar because they wanted to close.

As the young, muscular Tolga stepped into the kitchen he saw the typical kitchen gears, even when the kitchen wasnt as large as in other Restaurants but it seemed to do the job.

"Okay, what can I do?" - (Tolga)

He said as he turned around to the door were the other bartender stepped next to his colleague at the door with a small grin.

"Well you could help out with our special ice cream sauce" - (Bartender)

One of the muscular bartenders walked alongside Tolga and opened the fridge and pulled out a white bucket and placed it in front of Tolga.

"Okay, what shall I do ?" - (Tolga)

The poor guy didnt knew what was about to really happen in that kitchen, especially behind his back.

"Oh...just relax, handsome fucker" - (Bartender)
"What?" - (Tolga)

He didnt had an idea what that ment, but all thinking about it was too late. Tolga just saw a black thing rushing along his eyes.
A thick black bag was quickly pulled over his head. It all turned black and he immediately freaked out as he raised his arms, but he already felt the tight grip of four hands holding him tightly in position.

His heart was beating very fast as he suddenly felt ropes being bound around his welltrained chest.

"Arghh you fucking wankers!" Escaped his mouth, as more and more ropes were wrapped around his body.

If you enjoy the Story and would like me to continue it, please let me know :)
Yours Faithfully
ColtonSocks
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

this is a promising start....Tolga is a bit tied up :lol: Interested to see how this goes...! Welcome aboard!
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Welcome to the site and interesting first part to this story
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Nice start for a first story, I always like it when main character is fleshed out before he gets thrown into predicaments.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
harukatsukino
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by harukatsukino »

Yes please
ColtonSocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ColtonSocks »

A warm Thanks to
@socjuc
@harveygasson
@DeeperThanRed
@harukatsukino

for their nice words for my first Story Chapter <3

Part 2
((I am really glad that some of you are enjoying the story so far, here is the 2nd chapter of my Story :) ))

Tolga was all helpless and feeling his heart beating like a basedrum inside his chest as he was grabbed and feeling more ropes getting bound around his body. He tried to raise his legs as he was fighting against the four hands holding and tying him. He felt some sort of chair in front of him, he pushed up his legs and put his foot on the chair and pushed himself up. But he soon found out that it was useless. Once the two bartenders were done with securing his upper body, they quickly grabbed his raised up leg and forced him to the ground.

Tolga felt the cold kitchen floor through the black bag on his face, "What would these two fuckers be up to?" he thought to himself as he soon felt some tight grip on his legs and the feeling of ropes getting bound around his feet too.
"NO I FIGHT BACK!" Tolga told himself, so he started his revenge once more. He tried to kick back and forth and kinda had a success as he felt the ropes getting lose, but only to realize the pain of one of the bartenders sitting down on his butt and grabbing both of his legs as the other guy seemed to bind the rope around his arm locked feet then. Now Tolga was in some real trouble.

He felt his ankles getting bound together, then his knees and thighs, Shit. He couldnt move at all anymore. There was just one last straw he could pick to get out of this mess :

"HEEEEEELP !!! SOMEBODY HELP ME !!! I AM IN THE KIT-MMMOPPFF!!!!"

His screams for help were shut by the bartenders hand pressing onto his bag covered mouth. Damn, also that wont help anymore. Tolga felt really worried and started to shiver a bit, what would they do to him? Would they beat him up or steal his money or even worse kill him? Tolgas thoughts were shut to an end as he heard the words :

"Stuff one of his socks in his mouth to shut him up!"

Oh Lord no, Every other idea but not his "fresh" gym socks. How many days has he been wearing those stinky bad boys?
"Jesus, fuck he has some stinky feet!" ; in his mind he thought "Oh THAT long, shit!"
Tolga knew about his strong, nasty foot odor since several years now. His school mates never wanted the same locker next to him, to prevent their clothes from smelling the same like his malodorous old socks. He tried so many different items to get rid of his nasty foot stench, some ideas from the online websites, even some old ideas from his relatives, but it all didn't helped out. His feet and socks stayed filthy and stinky so it came the day when Tolga just gave up trying to get rid of his nasty foot stench.

Not changing his socks after the gym was a big mistake which Tolga realized soon.
"Shit these fuckers are so damn sweat soaked, I dont get that off that easily!"
By then he knew in what kind of deep mess he was in. The sticky, soggy and stinky, old gym sock was finally finding its way of Tolgas stinky, sweaty, bare foot.
"Finally! Open up his mouth! Time to shut up our princess!"

***TO BE CONTINUED***?

((let me know what you think of the story so far, feedback is always welcome :)
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Using a guy's smelly socks against him when he's starting to get loud is my jam. I wonder what the captors' plans are about the poor Tolga.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Nice continuation... 8-) Can't wait to see what else is in store for Tolga.... :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic