Tied by Friends Sister (ff/mm)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
unknown
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tied by Friends Sister (ff/mm)

Post by unknown »

My mom was a single parent who used to travel a lot for work. Sometimes she would get a babysitter on weekends when she had to leave town. Sometimes she would let me stay next door with our neighbors.

The mother was also a single parent and had two kids. One of them was a boy that was my age. His name was John. He also had a sister named Jenna. John and I were 12 at the time and Jenna was 16.

One weekend my mom went out of town and I went to stay next door for a couple of days. The mom (I'll call her Mrs. B) greeted me at the door and told me she had to go out that night. She said Jenna was going to be in charge and for me and John to listen to everything she said.

That night Jenna invited her friend Megan over (also 16 at the time). They wanted to play truth or dare with us. We went first and John selected dare. The girls then dared us to let them dress us up like girls.

Me, never shying away from a dare and always curious as to what girls clothes felt like, agreed to do it. John was hesitant, but the girls eventually persuaded him to go along. Jenna went through her old clothes and found two white trainer bras, two pairs of white panties, white blouses, plaid skirts, and tan pantyhose. She explained to us how to put the trainer bra and pantyhose on and told us to go into the bathroom to change seperately.

John went first and came out dressed in the white blouse, skirt, and tan pantyhose. I could tell he was slightly embarassed. I went in next and came out all dressed up to find the girls painting John's fingernails pink. They told me I was next.

Jenna painted my fingernails pink while John's dried and Megan applied makeup, eyeliner, and mascara to both of us. Then Jenna found these blonde wigs she had bought when she was younger and put them on us. We looked at each other and almost didn't recognize ourselves.

Then Jenna pulled out a camera and started snapping pictures of us. John started freaking out but Jenna just laughed and said we fell for their trap. Now if we wanted the pictures back we would have to do exactly as they said.
"What do you want us to do?" John asked.
"First I want you to clean my room" Jenna said. "But I don't want to hear you making a fuss about it so I think I'm going to gag both of you first."

We protested but her mind was made up. She took her white socks off her feet and balled them up. Megan got a roll of duct tape and Jenna told John to open his mouth. He refused but she quickly reminded him of the pictures. He opened his mouth and she crammed one sock in. He made some muffled protests but she crammed the other one in without hesitation and Megan gagged him some pieces of duct tape.
"Give me your socks" Jenna said to Megan.
"I'm not wearing socks" she said. "I'm wearing footies."
"Well since I don't have anymore dirty socks lying around those will have to do."

Megan kicked off her flat shoes. She had these tan nylon footies that barely went up to her ankles. For those of you that don't know what footies are, they are like ankle sock but made of nylon material. They're like the little foot covers they give you at shoe stores if you're not wearing socks. She rolled both of them into one nylon ball and shoved it into my mouth. Then they gagged me with tape and told us to get to work.

We dusted, vacuumed, cleaned the windows, the dresser, made her bed, picked up her dirty clothes. We had to keep our gags on the entire time. We were standing a few feet apart but we could barely make a sound minus the odd muffled grunt or groan. The footies that were balled up in my mouth were damp and moist from Megan's sweaty feet. They tasted so bitter and foul. It was tasted so salty because of her foot sweat. I could tell by the sour look on John's face that Jenna's socks didn't taste any better.

After we were done cleaning they ordered us to go into John's room and lay on his bed. We laid on our stomachs and they told us to cross our hands behind our back. We did and they duct taped our hands behind our back. They didn't want to duct tape our legs and ruin our pantyhose so they got more pantyhose and used it to tie our ankles and knees together. It doesn't sound that effective but pantyhose are extremely difficult to untie or get free from.

Once we were all tied up and gagged the girls laughed and told us to have fun. I could see their full plan coming into focus. They tricked us into dressing up like girls just so they could tie us up, humiliate us, and make us their slaves. We moaned into our gags as we struggled to get free. We quickly gave up when we realized it wasn't going to happen. The girls left us alone a while to watch TV in the living room. Then they came back up and decided to tickle us.

They started with our feet. I couldn't see too well because we were on our stomachs, but I'm sure Jenna was tickling her brother and Megan was tickling me. The pantyhose they made us put on made their tickle torture even worse.
"Tickle, tickle, tickle" they taunted us. "Tickle, tickle, tickle. Tickle, tickle, tickle." It was endless and made their torture more degrading. I grunted into my gag, begging them to stop.
"What's wrong Jake?" Megan asked me. "Oh wait you can't answer me with that gag on can you?" She then went on to taunt me about how long she had been wearing those footies and how her feet tend to sweat more when she wears nylon.

Mrs. B returned later and was surprised to say the least when she found us bound, gagged, and dressed up like girls. Jenna shrugged it off and explained that she was busy doing something and caught us dressing up in her clothes. She said she tied us up so we couldn't take the clothes off and she could see what we had done. Mrs. B laughed and said if that's true then we deserved to be tied up. Jenna asked if she could keep us tied up all night.
"I don't see why not" Mrs. B said. "Just make sure to take their gags off so they can breathe."

Jenna took our gags off before bed. I breathed a huge sigh of relief when I got to spit out Megan's salty nylon footies. "Here's the deal" Jenna said. "You guys are going to sleep with the gags off but if you make a peep the gags are going to go back on as fast as they came off. And don't even think about telling mom the truth. If you do, everyone will see those pictures."
We spent the night tied up. They decided to use the pictures to blackmail as they wanted to make this a weekly thing.

Jenna arranged everything the following weekend. My mom was going out of town again and Jenna made me ask her if I could stay over their house instead of my mom having to hire a babysitter.

I went over on Friday after school and Jenna and her friend Megan introduced us to our new wardrobes. Trainer bas and white cotton panties, short blue dresses, and black pantyhose. They painted our nails as we sat in silence. We were afraid to say much because we didn't want them to gag us.
They painted our fingernails pink and put a second coat once it dried. Then they did a little makeup on us and put the blonde wigs on us.
"How often are you planning on doing this to us?" John asked.
"Oh I don't know...how does EVERY weekend sound?" Jenna said and laughed. I almost cried when I heard that.

"You can't do that to us!" John cried.
"Yeah it's not fair" I said.
"Well too bad. It's not up to you. And I was going to give you a break and not gag you right away but if you're going to complain..."
She removed her dirty socks and crammed one in John's mouth before he could say anything. Despite his muffled protests she stuffed her other sock all the way in.
"Don't you dare spit those out" she said and got a roll of duct tape.

She ripped off a few strips and put them over his mouth. "Got to keep those filty socks in there."
Megan gagged me. Instead of socks or footies this time she was wearing tan knee high stockings under her pants. She took them, rolled them up into one big nylon ball and stuffed them in my mouth. I was gagged with tape and they marched us into John's room where they used duct tape to bind out wrists.

They didn't want to use tape on our legs or it would ruin the pantyhose so they used more of Jenna's old stockings to bind our ankles. "I think I'm going to try rope in the future" Jenna said.

They left us to struggle for a few hours. They would come in every now and then just to check up on us. One time they came in Megan realized something was missing.
"Hey we forgot to paint their toenails" Megan said.
"What an oversight" Jenna said. "We'll have to do something about that right away." We just groaned miserably into our gags. They untied our ankles and removed our pantyhose. We stayed bound at the wrists and gagged while they put two coat of pink nail polish on our toes.

They made us put our hose back on when they let us go for dinner. Their mom (Mrs. B) was home and she had no problem letting them tie us up after Jenna lied to her and said she caught us messing with her clothes and trying them on. Her thoughts were "let the pusnishment fit the crime" so she was okay with Jenna making us wear her clothes. As for tying us up, Jenna explained it was to prevent us from disobeying them or changing into our regular clothes.

Jenna made us sit gagged at the table until dinner was served. Then we ripped the tape off our lips and spit out those gross worn socks and knee high stockings.
"You used your socks to gag them?" Mrs B said.
"Yup" Jenna said.
"Well I hope they were clean" Mrs B said.
"They weren't" Jenna said.
"Jenna! That's so cruel. But I'll admit it's kind of funny. And it seems to keep them quiet."
"That reminds me you should probably pick those up off the floor because you're going to be gagged with those again" Jenna said.
We sighed and picked them up and put them on John's bed before we came back and ate dinner. Jenna kept her promise and gagged us again with the worn socks and nylons. She taped and tied us up again on John's bed.
"I promised my mom I would take your gags off before bed. Enjoy them for now though. And don't worry I'll eventually talk her in to letting you stay gagged overnight."

To be continued
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

Great story! Those girls need to be punished badly xd
volatiledesire
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by volatiledesire »

Good story, do continue.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

As others have said this was a good story and I can't wait to read where you decide to take this from here.
unknown
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by unknown »

We remained tied up and gagged in John's room until it was lights out. Jenna removed our gags before bedtime as their mom requested.
She ripped the tape off my lips and I let out a muffled grunt of pain.
"Sorry about that. I've got to get the hang of this whole gag removal process, especially if we're going to be doing this every weekend." She took her friends dirty stockings out of my mouth and then ungagged John.
"Don't worry tomorrow I'll have something else to gag you with."

We talked quietly after she closed the door and turned out the lights.
"Do you really think she's serious about doing this every weekend? I said.
"I think so" John said.
We talked quietly because we didn't want Jenna to hear us and have an excuse to gag us again. We eventually managed to fall asleep all tied and taped up.

The next morning Jenna had a surprise for us. After she untied us we ate breakfast and used the bathroom. Then she brought a bag into John's room.
"I did a little shopping" she said.
We just groaned when we saw what was inside. It was rope--a ton of it.
"I figured rope would be a little more effective than tying your legs up with pantyhose."

She had us change our clothes. We put one some of her old trainer bras and underwear and of course pantyhose. She made me wear a white bloue and black skirt with black pantyhose. She made John put on a black dress with straps and white pantyhose.
"You can relax for now. When Megan gets here the fun can begin."

She waited for Megan to come over before she gagged us. Megan was wearing knee high stockings again and they used them to stuff in John's mouth and gag him with duct tape. Jenna took a pair of worn socks and said "I know John loves to be gagged with my socks but you'll have to learn to share. Now open wide."
She stuffed the first sock in and then somehow managed to fit the second in before they gagged me with tape. Then we were laid out on John's bed on our stomachs. They used rope to tie our wrists behind our backs. Then our ankles and knees were tied too.

They left us alone to struggle for hours before they came back to tease and tickle us.
"Tickle, tickle, tickle" Jenna taunted me. "Tickle, tickle, tickle. Tickle, tickle, tickle."
Megan tickled John's feet while Jenna tickled and taunted me. We mumbled and grunted through our gags, begging them to stop.
"What's that?" Jenna said. "I'm sorry but I can't understand you with those gags on. It must be so frustrating to not be able to talk."
She was right. The gags were not only demoralizing but they robbed us of our speech. We couldn't call for help, couldn't communicate, couldn't actually beg or ask them to stop.
They tickled us on and off for hours, giving us only short breaks to catch our breaths. Their mom called and said she would be out late so the girls ordered pizza and untied us only to eat.

When they tied us up again it was on the floor in the living room. Our hands were tied in front of us and our ankles bound. She then used more rope to tie our wrists and ankles together in what was called a reverse hogtie. Our gags went back on as fast as they came off.
"In you go" Jenna taunted me as she shoved one dirty, smelly sock in my mouth. "Now make room for the other." She packed the second sock all the way into my mouth and gagged me with tape.
Megan taunted John about how sweaty her feet get as she gagged him with her stockings again.

They sat on the couch with us on the floor positioned right under them. Jenna rested her bare feet in my face and Megan stuck her feet in John's face.
They rubbed their feet up and down our faces. We could only breathe through our noses because of our gags so every time we breathed in we had no choice but to smell their feet.
"Trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat" Jenna taunted me. It reminded me that Halloween was close. And that gave Jenna an idea.
"Hey we should dress them up for Halloween and take them trick or treating this year." We mmphed and shook our heads no.

They stopped rubbing their feet but continued to rest them over our faces. We stayed in this uncomfortable position until bed time. They tied us up again but took our gags off. Jenna reminded us to keep quiet.

We couldn't take it anymore and eventually called for help. "Help us! Somebody please untie us! Jenna, Megan, let us go!"

Jenna came in furious. "I told you two to keep quiet. Well my mom heard you and she gave me permission to gag you both all night."
"No please don't" I said. "We'll be quiet."
"Too late" she said and balled her socks up. "Open wide" she said and shoved them both in. She taped my mouth and used Megan's stockings and more tape to gag John.

We stayed bound and gagged all night. Jenna untied us in the morning and we got to take our gags off and eat breakfast. She spared us from being tied up again since I was supposed to go home that day. But she made sure to remind us about her idea. Halloween was next weekend and she planned on making us dress up like girls and take us trick or treating."

To be continued
Princess_Stinkfoot
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Princess_Stinkfoot »

Glad you're back posting your stories again! Look forward to more!
I'm Gabby, but you can call me Princess Stinkfoot! I am known for having super smelly feet! I like tickling others feet and watching their reactions. I am the girlfriend of Piggyboy. ^-^
sockgaggedsissy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sockgaggedsissy »

Can't wait for the rest!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

It's been 7 months since the last post so I doubt this story will continue, but here's hoping as it's brilliant so far
unknown
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by unknown »

I'm sorry for the lack of updates but I've been very busy and will try and update this story when I can.

I was hoping Jenna would forget about the idea of dressing us up for Halloween. But I went over to their house that Friday after school and found out she had been planning for us all week.

She showed John on the different options she had picked out from her old Halloween costumes.
"I have this pink princess costume that should fit either one of you. And I have some pink tights to go with it. I have a white nurse costume and some white pantyhose that would go nicely with it. I also have a white angel costume that the white pantyhose would also work with. I also have a red devils costume hahaha. One year I went as an angel and the next year I went as a devil. I wore red fishnets with that costume and I should still have those fishnets somewhere. I have a witch costume. And I also have this adorable French maid costume that would look so cute on either one of you."

We couldn't believe what we were hearing. Megan was there with Jenna and I could see both of them had been looking forward to this. But the last thing we wanted was to be paraded around the neighborhood dressed as girls.

Jenna assured us that she was going to do our makeup and that she had wigs for us and nobody would recognize us. But we didn't want to risk anyone spotting us. But Jenna had her mind made up. And Mrs. B had no objections to this idea.

We begged and pleaded with her not to do this to us. "Tell you what" Jenna said. "You kiss our feet and maybe I'll let you off the hook. Don't forget to beg in between."

I can't believe it but we actually got down on our hands and knees and kissed their feet. John kissed Jenna's feet and I kissed Megan's feet. She had on tan nylons that made her feet reek but I kissed her smelly feet like there was no tomorrow.

"Please Jenna, don't make us do this! What if somebody see us? What if one of our classmates recognizes us? What if someone notices we're not girls? Please don't do this to us! We'll do anything you want! Anything!"
We begged and pleaded in between kissing their sweaty, stinky feet.

"Sorry but I haven't changed my mind" Jenna said. "And since you can't shut up I guess I'll have to shut you up."

Jenna gagged her brother with her worn socks and a few strips of duct tape. Megan used her tan stockings to fill my mouth and gag me with duct tape. Since we were now gagged and couldn't decide for ourselves, Jenna decided what we were going to wear.

She picked the pink princess outfit for me and the French maid outfit for John. The first step was painting our nails. They made us take off our shoes and socks so they could paint our fingers and toes. They chose purple this week. They put two coats on and once it dried they gave us our clothes. We went into the bathroom separately and put on trainer bras and panties. Then I put on the pink princess costume and the pink tights Jenna gave me. John put on her French maid costume which was more of just a French maid dress with black fishnet tights.

They did our eye makeup first. Then Jenna asked us if we would be quiet if she removed our gags. We grunted and nodded our heads yes. She ripped the tape off our lips and we spit out their socks and stockings. She put lipstick on us. Then she put more makeup on our cheeks and put wigs on us.

My wig was blonde and John's wig was black which matched the rest of his outfit. The last surprise she had for us was the shoes. She had gotten shoes in our sizes. Black flats for John and white flats for me.
"I wanted to get you heels but I wasn't sure if you would be able to keep your balance. Maybe another time."

We looked in the mirror and hardly recognized ourselves. Jenna had done a convincing job of turning us into girls. But would it pass?

Jenna and Megan took us trick or treating and made us go to every single house in the neighborhood. We would knock on the door and say "trick or treat" in the girliest voices we could make. Nobody questioned it or looked at us twice.

In the end, Jenna and Megan had a good laugh at seeing us trick or treating dressed as girls but nobody else found out about it. We were relieved about that. But even though we had survived Halloween, we still had the rest of the weekend.

Jenna made us keep those costumes on as she tied and gagged us for the rest of the night. She used the same socks and nylons she had used on us before.

We were uncomfortable but finally managed to fall asleep. Jenna untied us in the morning. Having us trick or treat dressed as girls had given her others ideas. She wondered if anybody would recognize us if she took us to someplace like the mall dressed as girls.
"Don't worry we won't do it this weekend" Jenna laughed. "Maybe another weekend."

We ate breakfast, used the bathroom, showered, and changed into some new clothes Jenna left out for us. Trainer bras, panties, blue dresses, beige pantyhose for me and black pantyhose for John.

Her and Megan had plans after breakfast but she didn't want us having any fun while she was gone, so she tied us up in John's bedroom in a reverse hogtie.
"You can't do this to us" I said. "We've got rights you know."
"Yeah you've got the right to remain silent" Jenna said as she stuffed Megan's gross nylons back in my mouth and gagged me with tape. John was gagged with some of her stinky socks an tape too.

"Don't go anywhere" Jenna laughed as they left us to go shopping and go to the movies. It would be hours before they returned. Hours as we laid there bound, gagged, unable to escape.

To be continued...
SinfulSloth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SinfulSloth »

Nice to see a good story continued, good chapter. Excited for more!
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Dude nice continuation, I just about forgot had to read all over again. Had to to a word search to find it again. It's all good though.
SNAFU
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Glad you kept the story going, another good chapter
unknown
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by unknown »

We had blue dresses on with Jenna's old trainer bras and panties underneath. Seeing as how we were boys and didn't actually have any breasts the trainer bras fit better than actual bras with empty cups. John had black hose on and I had beige pantyhose. We were reverse hogtied on John's bed and gagged with Jenna and Megan's socks and stockings.

We struggled a bit but tired ourselves out quickly. Jenna was surprisingly skilled with ropes. She knew what she was doing and if she didn't want us to escape, we weren't going to escape.

John's door was slightly ajar and Mrs. B walked past. I'm not sure why I'm calling her Mrs. B as she was a single parent like my mother but Mrs. B just sounds better than Ms. B to me so I'm goingWe had blue dresses on with Jenna's old trainer bras and panties underneath. Seeing as how we were boys and didn't actually have any breasts the trainer bras fit better than actual bras with empty cups. John had black hose on and I had beige pantyhose. We were reverse hogtied on John's bed and gagged with Jenna and Megan's socks and stockings.

We struggled a bit but tired ourselves out quickly. Jenna was surprisingly skilled with ropes. She knew what she was doing and if she didn't want us to escape, we weren't going to escape to keep it that way.

"Mmph! Mmmmph! Mmmmmmmppphh! Mmmmmmmppppphhhhh!!!" We grunted and mumbled through our gags, pleading for her to help us out.
"I'm sorry but I can't help" she laughed. "Jenna and Megan will be home soon. In the meantime keep the noise down. Your gags are there for a reason, you know."

The girls returned an hour after Mrs. B checked in on us. They taunted and teased us.
"The movie was awesome. Too bad you guys missed it. Man, everyone our age is out having fun and enjoying the weekend. But not you two." Jenna was really rubbing it in now. Megan joined in taunting us.
"Maybe they can come next time with their little dresses and hosiery. What do you two say? Oh sorry, I keep forgetting that you can't answer me with those gags."

They spent the rest of the day taunting, teasing, and tickling us until dinner was served. They tickled our nylon clad feet, our sides, our stomachs, our necks, under our arms. They tickled us until we were exhausted and we couldn't even struggle our make muffled protests.

They untied us for dinner. It was very awkward sitting at the table with Mrs. B all dressed up like girls but we didn't dare say anything or tell her the truth. Jenna and her friend were blackmailing us with embarrassing pictures of us crossdressed and tied up. They told us if we said anything or defied them, everyone we went to school with would see the pictures.

"What should we do with them now?" Jenna asked after dinner. "Should we tickle them again? Make them kiss our feet? Maybe smell them? Play dress up with them?"

We begged and pleaded for her to give us a break and she actually did. Instead of torturing us any further they let us use the bathroom and shower. We put Jenna's old clothes on when we got out of the shower. Then she tied us up in John's room in the reverse hogtie position and left us alone. Of course she didn't spare us the gags. She used the socks she wore all day and a few strips of tape to gag John. Megan had fishnet socks on under her pants and used them both to gag me. She finished me off with a few strips of tape. We didn't bother to struggle. We were too tired and worn out. We just laid there until it was lights out. Jenna couldn't even be bothered to turn the TV on for us.

Since we had acted up the previous weekend, Jenna now had her moms permission to keep us gagged all night so we couldn't yell, scream, or keep them awake all night. We were uncomfortable but we managed to fall asleep eventually.

It was Sunday when we woke up and we were relieved because that meant I was going home by the end of the day and Jenna would have to let us go sooner or later. We had breakfast, brushed our teeth, showered, and then changed our clothing.

Fresh trainer bras and panties. Then a white blouse and black skirt and black pantyhose for me. She gave John an orange dress to put on and some flesh colored hosiery. Then they started doing our makeup but we didn't protest. We were just happy to have those gags out after being gagged all night. But then they started fitting the blonde and black wigs on us and they got us the black and white flat shoes from Halloween.

"What are you doing?" we asked nervously.
"We're going for a walk" Jenna smirked.
"Yeah we realized we're almost out of tape to gag you two so we're going to buy some" Megan told us.

We walked silently in front of them at all times. It was broad daylight and we were sure someone would spot us or recognize us. But we made it to the local hardware store without anyone noticing we were actually boys. Jenna had done another convincing job.

The lady at the register thought it was odd when we approached with ten rolls of silver duct tape.
"Its for their mouths" Jenna joked. "They never shut up."
The woman didn't say anything. "Actually we need it for a school project we're working on" Jenna followed up with that so the woman wouldn't think anything strange. We walked back home with ten rolls of duct tape in a bag. They couldn't wait to gag us.

Jenna peeled off her smelly worn socks and Megan removed the white knee high stockings she was wearing. Jenna packed her worn socks into John's mouth and gagged him with a few strips of tape. Megan took great pleasure in shoving her sweaty stockings in my mouth and tape gagging me.

We spent the rest of the day tied and tickled. I was so relieved when it was time to go home. They untied us before I left and removed our gags.

Jenna ripped the tape off and I spit out Megan's gross worn stockings. "Ouch! That really hurt! Why don't you just rip my lips off next time!"
"Maybe I will" Jenna said with another evil smirk. They used nail polish remover to clean off our fingers and toes and I finally got to go home.

The next few weekends after Halloween practically became a routine for us. Friday after school I would go to their house. My mom was usually out of town on business. And John and I would spend the weekend tied up, gagged, dressed like girls from head to toe, completely at Jenna and Megan's mercy.

One weekend in Decemeber, Jenna had another little surprise for us. It was the holiday season and she had some Christmas shopping to do at the mall. And she expected John and I to accompany her and Megan...dressed as girls.

To be continued
Last edited by unknown 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Awesome continuation
SNAFU
unknown
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by unknown »

Thanks for all the comments so far. The top part of the last story I posted must've got cut off but I just fixed it and added the two missing paragraphs.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Didn't realize more had been added to this. It's a great story
unknown
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by unknown »

It was two weeks before Christmas and I was spending the weekend at John's house...again. Jenna and Megan needed to do some last minute holiday shopping, and they wanted us to accompany them....dressed as girls.

This was going to be much different from Halloween. On Halloween everyone was wearing a costume or dressed up. It was a lot easier for us to blend in. We would stand out more at the mall, even if it was crowded. Mrs. B had no objections to Jenna and Megan's plans. In fact she was the one giving us a ride.

Before they got into what we were going to wear, they insisted on painting our nails. They painted our fingers and toes hot pink.

We begged and pleaded with them not do make us go.
"Please, Jenna. Don't make us do this. If anyone from school is there and they recognize us it's going to be so humiliating. We'll do anything you want. We'll clean your room. We'll kiss your feet like last time if that's what you want. Anything you want just name it and we'll do it."

"Well what I want is for you guys to come to the mall with us so that's final. I've laid your clothes out for you. First you will get dressed and then Megan and I will get your wigs and shoes and do your makeup."

We continued to beg and plead with them until Jenna got fed up and tired of our whining.
"I was going to do you a favor and not gag you until we got home" Jenna said. "But since you can't shut up...."
Jenna kicked off her shoes and Megan did likewise. Jenna peeled her smelly socks off her feet and stuffed them in John's mouth. Megan was wearing her trademark knee high stockings under her pants. They were tan in color and they reeked.
"Not the stockings!" I cried. "They are always so sweaty and gross."
"I guess you'll just have to deal with it" Megan said and shoved both stockings in my mouth. They gagged us with tape.

"Now go get dressed" Jenna barked at us.
We went into John's room and found our clothes. Trainer bras and panties. A white slip on dress and white pantyhose for me. A black dress with straps and black pantyhose for John. We went to the bathroom separately to change and then returned to the living room. We put on the shoes she had gotten us. White flats for me and black flats for John. Then the black wig for John and the blonde wig for me.

She saved our makeup for last so she wouldn't have to remove our gags right away. When she did, we both breathed a huge sigh of relief as we spit out their socks and stockings.

She covered our faces with makeup and smeared red lipstick all over our lips. She made us look in the mirror when they were done and we hardly recognized ourselves.

Mrs. B drove us to the mall and said she would be back in two hours to pick us up. As we walked from store to store, following Megan and Jenna's lead, we were both terrified that someone would recognize us.

We kept looking around and making sure nobody from our school was there. We didn't spot anybody that we knew. We were almost home free.
But right before we left the mall, Jenna and Megan ran into one of their friends, Jessica.

I'm sorry for the lack of updates. and I'm sorry but I have to cut this short. To be continued sooner or later...
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

No need to apologise, it's another great update! Looking forward to when you're able to do more
tillytimber123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tillytimber123 »

i love this story quite a lot. looking forward to more
unknown
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by unknown »

Thank you for all the comments and positive words so far. I'm sorry for the lack of updates. I've been wanting to continue this story for a while, so here's another update:

John and I were dressed head to toe as girls. Trainer bras and panties, a white dress and white pantyhose for me, a black dress and black pantyhose for John. They got us flats in our sizes, white for me and black for John. Our nails were painted pink. They had done our makeup and fitted us with wigs. We were barely recognizable. But it still wasn't enough to stop Jenna's friend Jessica from recognizing us.

Jenna and her other friend Megan had dragged us to the mall to do some Christmas shopping when Jessica spotted us. We were so embarrassed.

"They look adorable in their dresses and pantyhose" Jessica said.
"Oh you should come over some time. We do this to them every weekend" Jenna said. "Dresses, pantyhose. They're even wearing my old trainer bras and underwear."
Jessica couldn't stop herself from laughing. We both blushed.

Mrs. B picked us up after they were done shopping. We wound up spending the rest of the weekend crossdressed, tied up, and at the mercy of Jenna and Megan. But we got a break around Christmas time. Our families were so busy and my mom and I were both going out of town to see distant relatives. Plus we were all off from school for winter break, so that gave John and I a little reprieve. That only lasted until after the new year though.

Jenna and Megan had invited Jessica over that weekend. But they wasted no time getting us all dressed up before she even got there. We went into the bathroom separately and changed into what they gave us. That was after they painted our finger and toes yellow.

We put on trainer bras, panties, matching plaid skirts, white blouses, suntan pantyhose for me, and beige pantyhose for John. We protested having to spend another weekend like this, but that just led to them gagging us sooner rather than later.

Jenna gagged John with her dirty, smelly socks and a few strips of tape. Megan wound up using her sweaty black nylon stockings on me.
"Why do you always wear stockings instead of socks?" I whined. "They're always so sweaty and gross."
"I just like the way they look and feel. And would you rather me gag you with two thick socks?"

I thought about it and couldn't decide which one would be worse. Before I could answer she crammed her sweaty stockings into my mouth and gagged me with tape.

Jessica came over a little while later and after their initial laughter and jokes at our expense, Jessica helped them reverse hogtie us on John's room. They briefly tickled our feet. We mmphed into our gags.

"Relax" Jenna said. "We have all weekend to tickle you" she reminded us. Then the three girls left us to order pizza and watch movies in the living room. They untied us much later that night just to let us go to the bathroom and eat something before bed.

We were reverse hogtied again and the socks or stockings were stuffed back into our mouths before they tape gagged us.

We stayed that way until the next morning when they freed us for breakfast and bathroom breaks. Then Jenna told us to "lose those pantyhose" so we did.
"Since Jessica is our special guest this weekend, I'll let her do the honors today. Jessica, pick which one of them you want to gag with your socks."
She thought about it for a moment and taunted both of us with her dirty socks before settling on me. She crammed her dirty, gross socks into my mouth and secured them with a few strips of tape. John had the pleasure of tasting Megan's stockings and I almost felt fortunate that it wasn't me for a change. But then I bit down on Jessica's socks and again I couldn't decide what was worse.

They made us lay on our stomachs and tied our hands behind our backs. Then our ankles were tied together separately.
"We're going to draw on your feet" Megan said. We immediately started protesting through our gags.
"If I were you two I'd stay really still" Jenna said.
"Yeah because if you mess up our drawings, we're just going to scrub it off and do it over again" Jessica said. We protested even more at that.

We tried to stay as still as possible as they took black magic markers and started drawing all over our feet. We could feel it all but we didn't know everything they drew until a little later when we were untied. Jessica got busy drawing a small but intricate flower on one of my heels. It was sheer torture.
Jenna drew on my other foot with a marker. She drews little hearts and signed her name. Megan scribbled all over on of John's feet with the marker, doing spiral patterens. He squealed through his gag but tried his best to remain still.

Jessica wrote "tickle, tickle, tickle" on one of my feet and Megan wrote the same all over John's feet. Then they drew little smiley faces on the back of our toes. It was impossible to stay completely still but we managed to stay still enough that they didn't clean off our feet and start over.

They left us there to give us a breather, then they untied us so we could use the bathroom and have lunch and also change our clothes. They gave us clean trainer bras and panties to put on, blue dresses, black pantyhose for me and brown pantyhose for John.

They gagged us again. Jessica used her socks on me and Megan used the same pair of nylons to gag John. We spent the rest of the day as "maids", serving them when they wanted drinks or snacks, cleaning up and doing their chores for them. We were gagged the entire time so we couldn't complain or talk back to them.

This was basically how the whole weekend went for us. They tickled us some more that weekend and made us keep those drawings on our feet until Sunday when we were allowed to wash and scrub it all off.

This continued for the next couple of months. Anytime my mom went out of town and I spent the weekend, it was spent tied up and crossdressed and at the mercy of Jenna and Megan. Sometimes Jessica would join them if her parents allowed her to sleep over. Others times it was just Jenna and Megan.

But one weekend in April, they suddenly stopped. We wondered why. We wondered what they had up their sleeves. But we didn't question it. We just enjoyed the break. John and I got to hang out more, play video games, watch TV, go to the movies or the park or ride our bikes.

It was the end of May when Jenna and Megan and Jessica revealed their plan to us. I knew it was too good to be true.
"I hope you enjoyed your little break" Jenna said. "Because it ends when school lets out for summer. Jake's mom is going to be on the road a lot for work so that means he's going to be staying here more often. So we'll be in charge of you two all summer long and we expect that you'll do exactly as we tell you."

We couldn't believe what we were hearing. We begged and pleaded with them but our cries fell on deaf ears. When that didn't work, we went to John's mom.
"Please Mrs. B" I begged. "You can't let them do this to us. We're going to miss out on the whole summer."
"Yeah, mom. It's not fair. And besides this was all their idea. We never dressed up in Jenna's clothes. She never caught us trying her clothes on. She tricked us into putting them on when we played truth or dare. Then she lied to you. The only reason we went along was because we didn't want her showing pictures of us dressed up to our friends."

"Well duh" Mrs. B said. We were both confused until she explained further.
"You think I didn't know. At first I thought it was true. But then I figured it out. I know my daughter and how tricky she can be haha. I figured it out on my own and Jenna confessed to me."
"And you still let her tie us up and dress us up in her clothes?!" John said. "Why?"
"Well you two are just so cute in your little dresses and pantyhose. You should see yourselves. Especially when they do makeup and put those little wigs on you."

"Speaking of which" Jenna said "I think you girls are going to need some more clothes for the summer. So we will be going back to the mall very soon."

To be continued
DCKn1ght
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DCKn1ght »

That mother is evil. Fun story.
unknown
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by unknown »

It was the day John and I were both dreading. It was the first day of summer. My mom was going away on a business trip the following day so we had one night to enjoy ourselves. But Jenna still talked my mom into letting me go to the mall with her, Megan, and John.

Mrs. B drove us and let us go on our own when we got there. She told Jenna and Megan she would pick us up in an hour. They spared us the humiliation of dressing us like girls on this particular occasion. They took us to a clothing store in the mall that their friend Jessica conveniently worked at. Thankfully the store was mostly empty but Jessica had a coworker there who was their age. Her name was Lauren.
"This must be John and Jake" Lauren said. "I've heard so much about you." We blushed. "So what will it be?"
Jenna of course did all the talking for us. "They've been wearing trainer bras for a while now. I think it's time for them to experience the real thing. Nothing too big. And I'm going to make them stuff the cups with padding to fill them out. They are going to need dresses but it is summer so I don't want them to be too hot or too uncomfortable. So I guess some light sundresses will do. Oh, and pantyhose. They are going to need a ton of pantyhose."

Jessica and Lauren let us go into the back of the store where there was a private bathroom while Jenna and Megan picked everything out. Bras, panties, hosiery. Sundresses in every color-pink, red, purple, blue, orange, green, yellow, etc.

They even made us try some of it on in the bathroom before Jessica rang everything up. Mrs. B had offered to pay for everything so Jenna used her credit card and then the girls did a little more shopping before Mrs. B came to pick us up.

The next day, my mom was gone and my clothes were packed and I was sent to stay next-door at John's house. Little did my mom know I had no use for my normal clothes this summer.

Before they could tie us, dress us up, or do anything to us, we took one last chance to beg and plead. We actually dropped to our hands and knees and kissed their feet to placate them.
"Please reconsider" I begged. "I don't want to miss out on the whole summer."
John kissed his sisters feet while I kissed Megan's smelly, stockinged feet in between begging and pleading.

"You know I was going to wait a little while to gag you but since you can't stop begging..."

Jenna removed her socks, stuffed them deep in John's mouth and taped it shut. Megan did the same to me with her gross, sweaty black nylons.

They made us take off our shoes and socks to they could paint our toes pink. Then they painted our fingernails pink before they did a second coat on our toes. Then Jenna gave us our clothes and had us go into the bathroom separately to change.

We had gotten sort of used to the trainer bras so the regular bras weren't that different at all when it came to getting it hooked behind our backs. We filled our bras with padding that Jenna had given us when we put them on. Then yellow sundresses and suntan pantyhose to match the look.

They dragged us into John's room, reverse hogtied us, and gave our feet a little tickle.
"Cootchie cootchie coo" Jenna taunted me while she briefly tickled our feet before they left us alone. We spent most of the afternoon bound and gagged. They let us go for dinner.

Mrs. B was delighted to see us. "You look adore" she cooed. We turned beet red. We were so embarassed. We got to watch a little TV with them in the living room before they tied us up at bedtime. They gagged us again and left us like that for the night. It was hard to get comfortable but we found sleep eventually.

We woke the next day to them tickling our nylon feet again. We groaned into our gags. They untied us and we had breakfast and used the bathrooms, showered, brushed our teeth before we changed.

Bras stuffed with padding, panties, pink sundresses, white pantyhose for John and flesh colored pantyhose for me.

Megan was wearing a new pair of knee high stockings that she used to gag me with and a few strips of tape. Jenna gagged John with her smelly socks and some duct tape. Then they reverse hogtied us and left us be.

I hated the idea that they were out enjoying their day, hanging outside by the pool, watching TV, doing whatever they wanted while we were stuck in John's bedroom.

After a while I motioned to John.
"Mmmmph! Mmmph! Mmmmmpphhhh!"
I was trying to get him to turn to me so we could work on untying each other. He seemed to understand enough to roll towards me and start using his bound hands to pick at my knots. I did the same to him, working away at the tight ropes until I was able to loosen one of the knots.

It took us a while but we managed to finally free ourselves and remove our gags just as Jenna and Megan returned that late afternoon.
"Nice try" Jenna said. "I guess we're going to have to do a better job of tying you up."

First thing they did was replace our gags. Megan picked up her nylons and rolled them up. "In you go" she said and crammed them in my mouth and taped it shut. When we were gagged they made us lie on our backs in the head to toe position. Our hands were tied tightly behind our backs. Then our knees and ankled were bound separately as well. Finally another rope was added in between our ankles and wrists to put is in an effective hogtie. They gave our feet another quick tickle, laughed, and told us not to go anywhere.

This was going to be one long summer...
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Such a fantastic story! I'm glad you've continued with it and I'm looking forward to seeing what the girls do to them next
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Kind of Reminds me of a slayer song called seasons in the abyss
SNAFU
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great bondage scenario.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic