two babysitters for the price of one m/FF

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bondage_suisse17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

two babysitters for the price of one m/FF

Post by Bondage_suisse17 »

Featured Characters:
Jessica (Jess) - (19), a tall and slim redhead who loves to wear Summer dresses with sneakers. Despite being 19 years old, she already has a nice body with a smile that would make any man fall for her.
Joanna (Jo) - (21), a petite brunette wearing shorts and a tank top. Instead of having a terrific smile, she has a well-formed body with cute green eyes that drive any man crazy.

Josh (12) - suddenly discovered a passion for rope and damsel in distress.

Quick Prologue:
Josh's mom is away for the weekend and had to hire two babysitters as none was available for the whole weekend. Jessica was babysitting from Friday evening to Saturday afternoon; Joanna would then babysit until Josh's mom returned.

"Hello, Jess? It's Joanna. I tried calling earlier, but no one was picking up. Sorry, I'm running late; I know you have a party with your friends tonight, but the traffic was terrible."

Joanna pulled into the driveway, grabbed her bags for the weekend and slowly made her way to the townhouse. As she headed into the house, she noticed it was awfully quiet. Usually, Josh is running around with his toys and screaming as 12-year-olds do. Today it was oddly quiet...

"Jess, are you here? It's me, Jo!"

A muffled voice had come from the kitchen, so Joanna walked over with a certain hesitation. As she entered the room, a most peculiar sight was to be seen before her. She was sitting on a chair in the middle of the kitchen, ropes circling her upper body, hands tied up behind her back, and her feet and knees tied up. A green handkerchief was used as a cleave gag, nicely placed between her teeth.

"Mmmmmph!" She quietly purred behind her gag.

Joanna found herself staring, not knowing what to think of the situation. However, she pulled down the gag so Jessica could explain what happened.

"Oh my god, Jo! I'm so glad you are finally here. Josh asked me to play some games before you arrive. I have been tied up and gagged on that chair for almost 30 minutes now," Jessica said.

"Josh did this?"

"Oh yes, he certainly did. He said it was some game called Robber and the Housesitter?"

Josh entered the room from around the corner and stopped before the two girls with a Nerf gun in his hand.

"Hands up, lady, you should have stayed home today and not visited your friend!"
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

That little rascal. I hope Jess’ plans weren’t too important.
CrazyCharlotte
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CrazyCharlotte »

Needs more detail. What happens next
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic