The Tie Up Challenge (m/f)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Quaty41
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Tie Up Challenge (m/f)

Post by Quaty41 »

After a long time I've decided to finally post something myself. It's my first time writing anything, so it may be bad. Anyways, hope You enjoy!

The Tie Up Challenge (m/f) by Quaty41

I was staying at my grandma's house for vacation, it was really boring, until a few days ago, when I met a girl my age named Sophie. Sophie was a cute blond and was quite tall for her age (162cm/5'4). One day we just got out of the pool, bored. She wanted to play something, so I suggested a "tie up challenge".
After she asked what is this, I explained that she would tie me up and I'll try to escape, and then We'll switch. She agreed, and ordered me to sit on the chair. She tied my legs and torso to the chair, and hands behind my back.

"Done! Now try to escape" said Sophie

I started struggling, and managed to escape pretty quickly. Now it was her turn. I told her to go outside, I tied her wrists together and threw the rope over the branch, I then slightly pulled it and tied to another branch. She was now forced to stand on her toes. I then taped her mouth using almost the entire roll and told her that I've finished. She started struggling. After around 10 minutes, Sophie still hadn't make any progress.

"Time is up, Now you'll punished!"

She tried to say something, but all I could hear through the gag was "mghhhhh".

I then started thinking, on how I could punish her. I noticed that she still had her two piece swimsuit on, exposing almost her entire body. I walked over to her, and ran my fingers on her sides. She bursted into laughter and started squirming, trying to avoid my fingers. After a while I moved to her armpits, which made her laugh even harder. Eventually, I gave her a short break to catch breath. I then crouched to her feet, and started to tickle her bare soles. She laughed into the gag and tried to jump away, but i held her legs. It continued for a few more minutes, until I decided to untie her. She was breathing heavily and had sweat all over her body.

"That was fun" she laughed.
JohnnyRockets
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JohnnyRockets »

Good story, but maybe a little bit brief
Quaty41
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Quaty41 »

JohnnyRockets wrote: 8 months ago Good story, but maybe a little bit brief
I'm not that good at writing, so i kept it short to avoid mistakes. I'll try to write longer ones.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Bad??? Not at all. Loved it!
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Trammel wrote: 8 months ago Bad??? Not at all. Loved it!
yes, I agree. try to find the courage to write on, maybe a bit longer taking time and spave for descriptions. Not a bad start at all!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic