Reluctantly Restrained F/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
BondageCurious
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Reluctantly Restrained F/M

Post by BondageCurious »

I have always been intereted in Bondage and have always considered myself A Top, I always wanted to do the tying and never be the one tied up, I would have never imagined that my first live experience of bondage would be getting trussed up by A Woman; none other than my Female friend who I originally met on a dating site, Violet.

Admittedly, up until this point I was generally of the view that The Men do the tying up and the Women get tied up, the typical "damsel in distress" that so many of us find alluring on the TV Screen.

I was at dinner with my friend Violet, Violet is a 38 year on divorcee and crossfit athlete, she is also bisexual and very dominant,

Violet stood at 5.7, slighlty olive skin from some greek ancestral heritage, toned muscular body from years of Cross-Fit training, mousy-brown hair with green eyes.

The conversation began about how Violet had started training in MMA and how she was pulling of submissions on her male training partners. I have trained in various martial arts in the passed and asked if she thought she could submit me.

"Ofcourse I could, I could restrain you quite easily and if you were really playing up I could place you in my real pink handcuffs, that would shut you up wouldnt it?.

Does this sound like it would be a good story?.
Last edited by BondageCurious 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Sounds like an interesting premise for a story! Go ahead, and even if you don't get a lot, or even any follow-up comments, don't sweat it. Write the stories you enjoy, so long as they don't break the site's rules. If you get comments, all the better, but if you don't, don't give up! Have fun :!:
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

@BondageCurious

A cocky man being trussed up and humiliated by a feisty woman. Excellent!
Niceandtight31
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Niceandtight31 »

Definitely an intriguing concept
BondageCurious
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageCurious »

JulieG wrote: 6 months ago @BondageCurious

A cocky man being trussed up and humiliated by a feisty woman. Excellent!

s occassion, I have to admit that I found her toned muscular body in a well fitted dress very arrousing, with a serious face she dangled her pink handcuffs from her right and and ordered me to face the wall with my nose touching the wall and to place my hands behind my back.

"I am going to Handcuff you", she stated in a domineering way.

I turned and faced the wall placing my hands behind my back, with my palms facing inwards, I felt the cold steel and Violet secured by my wrists in the Handcuffs.

At this point its difficult to accuratly describe the feeling; somewhere between arousal, exitement and embarrasment.

"I can get the tip of my little finger between the metal and your wrist, so they are just right, just relax your arms. Violet reached into her pocket and produced a black universal handcuff key "Now, I am going to double lock them so the wont get any tighter, OK?"

Violet firmly grabbed my right arm with her with her right hand and placed her left hand on my left shoulder, I really got to appriciate the power of her grip from all the Cross-Fit Training.

"Hey, I am cuffed, you dont have to grip me so tight, I am not resisting".

Stop whining, why are you Men such whiners?, Violet snapped.

If you carry on I will Gag You

She led me to her living room and sat me on the sofa, before deciding that being seated on the sofa handcuffed would be uncomfortable so she stood me up and helped me on to the floor my back against the sofa.

She then produced a large Ziptie and secured my ankels together, "So you dont run off" she said.
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Wonderful start! Looking forward to more of this adventure. :D
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

A very good continuation @BondageCurious! I hope for two things:
  1. You will continue this story; you have much talent and write a good tale.
  2. You will not only respond to users that present themselves as female.
I don't mean to be 'mean' or be publicly critical of a newcomer (that can't be PMed, for good reason), but I couldn't help and notice that you've completely ignored @milagros317's supportive comment to your story (a person who happens to have written a multitude of great stories himself, involving tie-ups, tickling, and smelly feet, across various platforms and forums) as well as other supporters, and only responded with a continuation when @JulieG posted a comment. Yet, your user-profile activity indicates you've logged in several times since your post and have seen the other supportive comments.

I hope I'm wrong about you @BondageCurious, but in the spirit of encouragement, and in the hopes you will eventually get to live out your dreams and desires with a consensual partner in a mutually supportive relationship, please do interact with your supportive commentators and not be so narrowly focused as to stick to what many who have browsed this story have perceived so far: that they will be ignored unless female. That's the surest way for you to get shunned by all the actual people you so desire to meet and interact with, on this forum and elsewhere.
BondageCurious
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageCurious »

tiedinbluetights wrote: 6 months ago A very good continuation @BondageCurious! I hope for two things:
  1. You will continue this story; you have much talent and write a good tale.
  2. You will not only respond to users that present themselves as female.
I don't mean to be 'mean' or be publicly critical of a newcomer (that can't be PMed, for good reason), but I couldn't help and notice that you've completely ignored @milagros317's supportive comment to your story (a person who happens to have written a multitude of great stories himself, involving tie-ups, tickling, and smelly feet, across various platforms and forums) as well as other supporters, and only responded with a continuation when @JulieG posted a comment. Yet, your user-profile activity indicates you've logged in several times since your post and have seen the other supportive comments.

I hope I'm wrong about you @BondageCurious, but in the spirit of encouragement, and in the hopes you will eventually get to live out your dreams and desires with a consensual partner in a mutually supportive relationship, please do interact with your supportive commentators and not be so narrowly focused as to stick to what many who have browsed this story have perceived so far: that they will be ignored unless female. That's the surest way for you to get shunned by all the actual people you so desire to meet and interact with, on this forum and elsewhere.

I will keep this in mind, thank you!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic