THE ADVENTURES OF GABRIEL - A COLLECTION OF ACCOUNTS (M/m) *NEW CHAPTER MAY 29*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
noarmgr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by noarmgr »

I find this series of short stories really enjoyable to read. For my part, I love stories with stepfathers!
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

noarmgr wrote: 2 weeks ago I find this series of short stories really enjoyable to read. For my part, I love stories with stepfathers!
Can I second that? ....complete with athletic slightly older stepbrothers with bad attitudes? :? :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

noarmgr wrote: 2 weeks ago I find this series of short stories really enjoyable to read. For my part, I love stories with stepfathers!
socjuc wrote: 2 weeks ago Can I second that? ....complete with athletic slightly older stepbrothers with bad attitudes? :? :lol:
Glad the both of you are enjoying yourselves. I too have a slight bias towards step-dads and step-brothers. The usual family-related inhibitions no longer apply, so it opens a lot of doors, while at the same time making it more accessible to the significant portion of readers not into family tugs/shenanigans. Either way, I definitely understand where you guys are coming from.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

tapegagged08
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tapegagged08 »

Love this! Hope Gabriel is open with his step dad that watching him gag Gabriel’s friends is what clued him into his new fascination :D
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

I’m particularly into power dynamics as a component of what I read and most Step-Dads tend to have the same power dynamics as regular dads which is why I don’t tend to read those stories, too close to just a dad with a slight change of words.

This piece however, due to the relative newness of the relationship, has much less of a power imbalance which is why I am reading this Step-Dad one.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Hot as always! Looking forward to stepdaddy Jeff helping Gabe indulge in his fetish safely :twisted:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@tapegagged08
I practically fell off my chair when I saw your name in my notifications. It's been so long! Can't tell you how thrilled I am to find out you're still here. Welcome back, my friend! Really glad to hear you're enjoying yourself. Stay tuned. I'm sure you'll enjoy Gabe's upcoming accounts.

@Ossassin
Thanks for sharing this special insight with us. I've definitely learned something about you.
Hoping you'll continue to enjoy this as the accounts progress.

@puffalover
I'm glad this pressed a few of your buttons, my friend. I was hoping it would! 8-)

Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

This little story of Gabe was very interesting to read, something that almost every tug lover has gone through, the self bondage. I'm glad Jeff was understanding with Gabe, I hope next time he shows Gabe exactly what it's like to be tied up :twisted:
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THANKS FOR ALL THE AWESOME COMMENTS, GUYS.
I REALLY APPRECIATE THE SUPPORT!

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER. CHEERS!

@BoudBoy22 @Stormee @Socksbound @socjuc @Wedgieboy69 @thespy @OrdinaryWorld @squirrel @ShadowHusky @Ossassin @sock slave boy @vincenzotognolo22 @Blue Ice @ChairBoy @Pup Wingletang @Smythdean @GoBucks @4toes @jammer212 @Mummybag @Lovethemsocks @Pleasurechip95 @puffalover @noarmgr @tapegagged08 @Tsuhaya
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

AUTHOR'S NOTES
THIS IS A DIRECT CONTINUATION OF OUR NARRATOR'S SECOND ACCOUNT.
IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE FIRST ACCOUNT, GO BACK TO THE FIRST PAGE OF THIS THREAD.

AS ALWAYS, READING AT A SLOW PACE COMES HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
RESPECT THE USE OF PUNCTUATION AND PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO WORDS IN ITALIC LETTERS.
THE EXTRA EMPHASIS YOU PLACE ON THEM WILL GREATLY IMPROVE YOUR COMPREHENSION OF THIS TEXT.

GABRIEL'S THIRD ACCOUNT
THE BUDDING FRIENDSHIP
PART I OF I

Everything sorta spiralled down in the days and weeks following the embarrassing exchange with my mother's fiancé. Shame and regret consumed a sizeable portion of my daily thoughts, even as the desire to experience some form of restraint-induced helplessness continued growing within me.

Jeff thankfully didn't bring any of this up after our little chat that night, and judging from the fact that my mum hadn't spoken to me about it at all, it appeared as though her new fiancé had decided to keep the matter private. I was thankful for that, but even so, my unease towards Jeff was even more palpable from that point on.

I wasted no time in returning his musky sleeping bag to the basement where it belonged and ended up giving his tape-filled workshop and cluttered storage closet a significant berth in the days and weeks that followed. Even when the promise of undisturbed alone-time lay ahead of me, I resisted the urge to indulge in my passions, for fear of being discovered again.

I did occasionally roll myself up into my own comforter; attempting rather desperately to simulate the helplessness I'd previously experienced. But the constriction I could offer myself was nowhere even close to that which I was longing for. In other words, I derived no satisfaction from it.

Things only started looking up again when I received an unexpected text message from Brendan, which came as a bit of a surprise to me considering the two of us hardly ever spoke.

Brendan was a chill guy; sporty, good-looking and adept at video games like I was. We got along rather well, but I honestly didn't know him much. He was, to put it plainly, basically just the friend of a friend.

As it turns out, I apparently wasn't the only one whose mind was left addled and figuratively scarred by the events of the wild sleepover. Imagine my utter surprise when I picked my phone up and read the following message: "Hey man, hope you're enjoying summer. Sorry if this is a bit random, but since you know Mark better than I do, I figured I would ask...how the hell did he get so good at tying knots and stuff?"

I swear, I must've stared at my phone for over five minutes and re-read his message a bunch of times before finally emerging from my stupor. It took a while for me to decide on how to respond to his question but I tried acting normal as if the query wasn't out of place.

"Hey, bro. Yeah, he's pretty good. I think he had some basic wilderness survival training. He was in a boy-scout club for several years." I eventually responded, before mentally chastising myself for the curtness of my response.

"Ah ok. Yeah, that totally makes sense. Anyways, thanks. Was just curious." Brendan wrote back, cutting short what could've genuinely turned out to be an interesting conversation.

I thought about typing back a response but then couldn't think of anything else to say. I went back to gaming on the computer, but as you can probably imagine, I kept glancing at my phone and hoping for another message from Brendan. The desired notification unfortunately never arrived.

My fingers were practically shaking in anticipation when I picked up my phone about an hour later and began typing a response.

"Btw, I never apologised for what my mum's boyfriend did to you and Jake." *SEND*
"I swear I had no idea he would stuff his own socks into your mouths." *SEND*
"The guy has the worst fuckin' foot odour." *SEND*
"Super sorry about that. Felt really bad afterwards." *SEND*

The minutes ticked by seemingly slower than they ever had as I stared at my phone and waited for Brendan to take the bait.
I waited, waited and waited some more, but still, no text message came.

My mood went from ecstatic, to disappointed, to desperate and then to depressed, all in the span of an hour. It was to the point where I could barely bring myself to eat supper or think about anything else that night.

Mum noticed that I wasn't being my usual self and tried getting me to open up about what was bothering me. She asked if I was having trouble adapting to life with Jeff and asked if I wanted to talk about it, but I just shrugged my shoulders and showed mild disinterest as she tried to console me and remind me of the fact that change was sometimes hard to get used to.

I hardly slept that night and ended up spending all morning just lying in bed, mindlessly scrolling through the social media feed on my phone and outright feeling sorry for myself.

Little did I know that less than a dozen or so kilometres away, the guy whose response I was waiting for was also in a pensive state, wondering how to respond and stressing out about potentially weirding me out or sounding overly eager. I know this, 'cause he eventually told me so.

I practically had a heart attack when my phone buzzed to life and the much-anticipated text message notification came through. It was Brendan.

"Haha, ahh no worries. I'm glad you guys had your fun and I'm glad you guys tickled the crap out of Jake :mrgreen: Besides, I sorta like escape challenges. Had your mum's bf not tightened those knots I'm pretty sure I would've managed to escape." read his first message. "As for the gag, I really did wanna puke my fuckin' brains out. If ever I have you over at my place one time, I'll be sure to return the favour :twisted: I should probably warn you, my stepbrother's smelly stink bombs are every bit as bad as your stepdad's. You are going to shit yourself when you smell those! :twisted: " came his second, clearly vengeful-sounding response.

I couldn't believe my eyes. I vividly recall just sitting there and re-reading his message over and over again.

I initially planned on not responding for a few hours - mostly in the hopes of not coming off as too eager - but found myself hurriedly picking my phone up again and typing in a response less than a couple minutes later.

"Sounds like a plan, buddy. I might be able to have you and the guys over again in a few weeks. Will keep you posted." *SEND*
"And I'll be sure to make those knots tighter if I should ever tie you up again 8-) " *SEND*

"LMAO. Do your fuckin' worst, mate. I won't go easy on you when your time comes :twisted: " came his immediate and final response.

Though my friendship with Brendan was still in its preliminary stage, the fun it could potentially yield was simply too great to ignore. Suffice it to say, my mood improved rather significantly after that. As usual, thanks for reading!

INTERESTED IN THIS STORY? WANT A FOLLOW-UP CHAPTER?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!
IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great chapter! I hope Brendan and Gabriel will soon become best buddies and the stepfather of Gabe and the stepbrother of Brendan will provide them with A LOT of escape challenges!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Aww, fun seeing that kind of banter b/w two young guys :lol:
You captured the feelings associated with slightly horny discussions like that really really well. The anticipation, excitement, etc. Well done.

Although trust me to already forget who Brendan is :lol:

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

OrdinaryWorld wrote: 2 weeks ago Although trust me to already forget who Brendan is :lol:
Hey munchkin. Glad you enjoyed this short and rather uneventful *but necessary* account. As for Brendan's identity, he's one of the main characters featured in Gabe's first account. A quick re-read might be in order.

And as per my quick spoiler on another thread a few days ago, he's also the narrator of HAZED BY THE WRESTLING TEAM ;)
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

squirrel wrote: 2 weeks ago Great chapter! I hope Brendan and Gabriel will soon become best buddies and the stepfather of Gabe and the stepbrother of Brendan will provide them with A LOT of escape challenges!
Must strongly concur with this statement! :P

This chapter was so enticing from the roller coaster of emotions as Gabe debated his next texts or waited for a text back...it felt like I was experiencing the same as I read... :o :lol:

Now if only Gabe could meet Brendan and his stepbro....I wonder what that set of emotions would conjure up? :roll: :oops: :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

You have captured those awkward feelings and musings perfectly Sir. Does that mean Brendan’s step brother is Nate. Love the intertwining of your stories makes them so much more interesting.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Ahhh what a beautiful friendship! I need this sleepover to happen now! Preferably with Nate and his wrestling teammates around!
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Sounds like Gabe is connecting with someone on his new favourite topic, good for him, looking forward to seeing how this goes.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THANKS FOR ALL THE AWESOME COMMENTS, GUYS.
HERE'S A LITTLE SOMETHING FOR @squirrel and @Straitjacketed

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS ONE. CHEERS!

@BoudBoy22 @Stormee @Socksbound @socjuc @Wedgieboy69 @thespy @OrdinaryWorld @squirrel @ShadowHusky @Ossassin @sock slave boy @vincenzotognolo22 @Blue Ice @ChairBoy @Pup Wingletang @Smythdean @GoBucks @4toes @jammer212 @Mummybag @Lovethemsocks @Pleasurechip95 @puffalover @noarmgr @tapegagged08 @Tsuhaya @Straitjacketed @blackbound @The WinterShuffle
Last edited by bondagefreak 1 week ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

AUTHOR'S NOTES
THIS IS A DIRECT CONTINUATION OF OUR NARRATOR'S THIRD ACCOUNT.
IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE FIRST ACCOUNT, GO BACK TO THE FIRST PAGE OF THIS THREAD.

AS ALWAYS, READING AT A SLOW PACE COMES HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
RESPECT THE USE OF PUNCTUATION AND PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO WORDS IN ITALIC LETTERS.
THE EXTRA EMPHASIS YOU PLACE ON THEM WILL GREATLY IMPROVE YOUR COMPREHENSION OF THIS TEXT.

GABRIEL'S FOURTH ACCOUNT
BONDAGE INITIATION
PART I OF IV

My first real tie-up experience occurred a bit later, several weeks after my initial text message correspondence with Brendan.

Mum was out of town for the weekend, attending one of the bi-yearly mandatory nurse's conventions that took place roughly every six months, in a city a couple of hours away from home. The conventions served as forums to keep nurses and medical practitioners updated and informed about new medical practices and breakthrough discoveries. More importantly, her absence inevitably meant that I'd be spending most of the weekend alone while Jeff tinkered in the garage and did his own stuff.

He left for his early morning motorcycle ride - much like he did nearly every Saturday and Sunday - allowing me to sleep in before finally getting up and getting on with my lazy day. I ate breakfast out on the sunny patio deck and went for a quick swim in the pool, but then quickly opted to come back inside so as to escape the scorching summer heat.

Being a bit at a loss for what to do, I ended up going back into my bedroom, putting my headphones on and gaming on my computer. The volume was admittedly quite loud; loud enough to keep me oblivious as to the rattling of keys and the opening of the front door.

Totally unaware of this would-be intruder's entry, I took my headphones off a few seconds later and scampered over to the washroom in order to relieve my soda pop-filled bladder. Suffice it to say, I had the shock of my life upon stepping out of the washroom door a short minute later and finding myself face to face with this terrifyingly imposing figure.

I'm not sure why Jeff's appearance startled me as much as it did. I mean, I'd seen him wearing his motorcycle leathers a bunch of times, but I guess my distracted mind just didn't make the connection. For a few short seconds there, I legitimately thought him to be an intruder.

Though his motorcycle helmet was off, it probably didn't help that the only part of him not clad in black was his eyes and his eyebrows. His head was clad in the same black balaclava mask he normally wore under his helmet, and everything from his booted heels right up to the very top of his immensely broad neck was covered in thick, sheening, jet-black leather.

I gasped, my face immediately taking on a look of horror as the towering leather-clad leviathan stared me down intently.

I instinctively darted for my room, hoping to barricade myself within and dial 911 for help. The well-meaning predatory intruder - no doubt motivated by my prey-like attempt to flee - immediately gave chase; the discordant creaking of thick leather betraying his every step and alerting me to his close proximity.

I was swift but the menacing stranger's longer legs and larger strides proved quicker. I was just about the bolt through the half-open doorway of my bedroom when I felt myself being grabbed from behind and effortlessly lifted up off the floor.

Being of modest height and weight, I knew I wasn't a match for this behemoth, but the sheer ease with which he scooped me up and lifted my 140-pound form left me mortified. Whoever this guy was, he had the strength of a mammoth!

I gasped in fear and opened my mouth to scream, but much to my own continued panic, the absolute fuckin' largest of bear paw-sized palms preventatively clamped down over my face; covering everything from my chin all the way up to the underside of my eyes.

"Mgggpphh pphh ggmmphh!" I cried out in panic, screaming into what can only be described as the thickest, broadest, beefiest and most muffling of leathery handgags.

The cacophony of creaking leather once again filled my ears as the behemothic intruder got underway; carrying my vehemently squirming form all the way over to the Master bedroom and smothering my entire face in his huge hand, presumably so as to keep me from warning the neighbours and getting a call for help out.

I was understandably relieved but a bit furious upon being carried to the bedroom's full-sized mirror and being made privy to the intruder's identity. It was my mother's stupid fiancé!

"Mggghh phhhg ggghmph!" I somewhat angrily blurted out, all the while struggling to draw breath from beneath the insufferably oafish man's undefeatably smothering palm.

Jeff laughed and chuckled under his mask, showing nary a hint of concern for my sudden bout of frustration.

"Where d'you think you're going, kiddo? You thinking about running away from Jeff? Eh? Is that it? You thinking about running away from me?" he teased, shaking my face around from side to side with his huge hand and then loosening the top of his handgag just enough so that I could relieve the burning of my lungs.

My nostrils immediately flared open, very noisily drawing a good amount of annoyingly potent leather-scented air in. Jeff teasingly clamped the top of his gloved hand back down again, once more cutting off my air supply and forcing me to fight for air beneath his palm. The hulking goliath teased me for a few more seconds before finally letting me go and freeing my face from his tremendously suffocating grip.

"Why did you panic?" he asked, forcing me to alert him to the fact that I hadn't immediately recognised him.

Jeff found that very funny, but I was understandably a bit flustered and annoyed with him. Even after pulling his sweaty balaclava off and tossing it next to his motorcycle helmet on the bed, the towering leviathan continued chuckling in unbridled amusement.

I thought things would once again take on an air of normalcy after marching myself back to my bedroom, but the rest of the day would prove anything but normal, as I would soon come to find out.

Jeff made an appearance again, this time stepping his fully leathered-up body into my bedroom's open doorway and politely knocking on the wooden doorframe as a means of asking me if he could come in. Not really seeing any other choice, I nodded my head approvingly, mentally reminding myself that this was his house and not mine.

The thick layers of leather hugging Jeff's cumbersome frame creaked and groaned discontentedly as he slowly made his way into my bedroom and sat his heavy form down on my dishevelled bed. The telltale perfume of potent leather instantly filled the vicinity and grew thick in my nostrils; tickling my senses and causing me to crinkle my nose up a bit. The smell wasn't unpleasant per se, but it was definitely quite...poignant.

"What are you playing?" the man asked, feigning interest in my game even though I knew it didn't interest him.

"Nothing...just Call of Duty." I lazily answered, to which Jeff nodded his head in recognition of the name and took a sip from the glass of water he was holding - his leathery arm and fingers creaking rather noisily as he did so.

"Listen, I've been meaning to speak to you about something." *sigh* "I didn't wanna mention anything when your mum was around, but now that we're alone, I think you should see this." he spoke, his voice immediately taking on an audibly more serious tone. Jeff probably had no way of knowing this, but the austere quality of his jet-black attire and the derangingly potent smell of leather it gave off further contributed to the sombreness of his words.

I reached out to tentatively take hold of the open envelope he was handing me and took out the letter our internet provider had addressed to him. Less than three lines into the notice, my heart sank and my stomach turned into a knot. A dryness formed in my suddenly parched throat as I scanned through the letter and realised what it was.

It was a warning our internet service provider had recently issued to Jeff. A warning alerting him to the fact that two copyrighted videos had illegally been downloaded last month and a warning that the next infraction would see the service provider cut our internet off.

The shame and embarrassment would've probably been more manageable had the names of the two illegally downloaded bondage videos not been listed on the notice along with the date, hour and exact minute at which the two downloads had been made.

I was guilty. Guilty as charged.
I wanted to crawl into a dark corner and die.
It was to the point where tears welled in my eyes as I silently handed the awful letter back to Jeff.

"Look, Gabe. I get if you don't wanna talk about this, but is there something you wanna tell me?" he asked, to which I looked away and shook my head 'no'.

The man sipped his water and then breathed out as though wondering what to do with me.

"You and I are gonna be alone until tomorrow, so now's a good a time as any. I'm not too sure how your mum would feel about this, but since you seem to be dying for this sorta stuff..." he spoke, briefly waving the damning letter around with his sheening, jet-black fingers. "...how about I rope you up for a couple of hours, that way you can find out if being a prisoner is really as fun as you seem to think it is?" he calmly offered, placing a leathery hand on my knee and gently squeezing it a bit.

I hesitated at first, the offer catching me completely off guard and wholly unprepared.

The embarrassment was such that I came close to actually declining the invitation. But when I opened my mouth to do so, my brain decided otherwise and I shily accepted before lowering my gaze down to the floor.

"You sure?" he asked, to which I nervously nodded my head 'yes' and once again glanced down in shame.

"Alright, then come on. Let's take you down to the basement." he told me, rising up from his seated position on the bed and motioning for me to follow his great big leathery frame out of the bedroom.

This was going to be it, I knew. My first, real, bondage initiation.

INTERESTED IN THIS STORY? WANT A FOLLOW-UP CHAPTER?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!
IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!
Last edited by bondagefreak 6 days ago, edited 2 times in total.

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Hm, this brings up a moral dilemma for me.

I can be pretty puritan and hyperaware to these sorts of things (it's a Gen Z thing), but couldn't it be considered immoral for a parent to knowingly do an activity to their offspring that they know will make said offspring aroused?

Anyway, Gabe's fourth account won't be for me I'm wagering, which is fine :lol:

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

OrdinaryWorld wrote: 2 weeks ago Hm, this brings up a moral dilemma for me.

I can be pretty puritan and hyperaware to these sorts of things (it's a Gen Z thing), but couldn't it be considered immoral for a parent to knowingly do an activity to their offspring that they know will make said offspring aroused?

Anyway, Gabe's fourth account won't be for me I'm wagering, which is fine :lol:
Woah. Wait a minute. You're jumping to very premature conclusions here.
It was never stated nor even hinted that Jeff was remotely aware of the nature of Gabe's interest in restraints.

A very sizeable portion of those interested in bondage (eg: those who practice escapology, Hojōjutsu and Shibari) don't experience arousal or see this with a sexual eye at all. As far as Jeff is aware, Gabe is into escape challenges and is desperate to experiment with escapology. There are a lot of people taking Shibari classes and ropesmanship courses who don't see this at all in the same light as many of the guys on here do. To many, it's a skill like any other, art or just entertainment. Hope that clears things up for you, my friend.

And yes, this account will very much be up your alley, especially seeing as how you've never experienced bondage yet.
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 weeks ago, edited 1 time in total.
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 weeks ago It was never stated nor even hinted that Jeff was remotely aware of the nature of Gabe's interest in restraints.
Jeff just saw a warning notice that his stepson downloaded two bondage films! :lol:

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

OrdinaryWorld wrote: 2 weeks ago
bondagefreak wrote: 2 weeks ago It was never stated nor even hinted that Jeff was remotely aware of the nature of Gabe's interest in restraints.
Jeff just saw a warning notice that his stepson downloaded two bondage films! :lol:
I don't understand the correlations you're making. Again, you're jumping to conclusions too quickly. The nature of the videos was never disclosed. Bondage includes a lot of things, ranging from rope art, knot making, self-bondage and hazing, all the way to police/military training footage. The videos were only flagged by the service provider because they were copyrighted. This can happen if you go on Piratebay and download music or movies illegally like we used to commonly do not that long ago.
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 weeks agoA very sizeable portion of those interested in bondage (eg: those who practice escapology, Hojōjutsu and Shibari) don't experience arousal or see this with a sexual eye at all. As far as Jeff is aware, Gabe is into escape challenges and is desperate to experiment with escapology. There are a lot of people taking Shibari classes and ropesmanship courses who don't see this at all in the same light as many of the guys on here do. To many, it's a skill like any other, art or just entertainment.
Can confirm.

Back in the early days of the Internet - when the earth was young and Galadriel but a girl - I found a forum-type site for magicians and illusionists, in which there was a sub-section specifically for those specialising in stage escapes: the art of escapology.

(I can't recall exactly what search terms I'd have been using to find this site. Probably "straitjacket" and/or "houdini".)

Consumed with enthusiasm, I thought, "hey, these are my people!", signed up with the forum, clicked New Discussion and wrote a short post entitled Does anyone sometimes *not* want to escape?. Big mistake. Huge. The post was deleted and I was immediately and unceremoniously banned.

Why? Because I had, in my youthful naivety, assumed a degree of commonality that just wasn't there. I enjoyed - and still enjoy - bondage for its own sake, getting bound and strapped and gagged and hooded and finding myself unable to escape. For me, that's a turn-on. For long-time users of the magic/escapology forum, however, the motivation was entirely different: not only did they not get any kind of erotic thrill from being tied up, they were actively irritated by people who did. With the benefit of hindsight, I don't blame them. I imagine those who have to wear a uniform for work get at least a little eyerolley with those who fetishise their uniforms.

(That said, I do suspect there may be more of an overlap than is sometimes acknowledged. I'm aware of at least two professional escape artists who get turned on by inescapable bondage - and I, with my lifelong fascination with being overpowered and efficiently restrained also genuinely like reading about escapology techniques and general Houdiniana.)

In the case of this story, I think it's probably important to bear in mind that while we on this forum are - like the narrator - coming at the whole arena of tying-up from a place of eroticism (mostly), there do exist those demographics of people who are interested in tying up for non-erotic reasons. Similarly, while the thought of Jeff in his leathers is intoxicatingly hot to those of us into leather, I know there are those (probably the majority) for whom it's simply practical motorcycle attire.

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Oh boy, Jeff is one hot hunk; his outfit is outstanding! And his offer to tie up Gabe and see if he likes being prisoner is so generous.... Somehow I feel that the roping will be strict and tight.... as well as the gag will be :twisted: Fantastic chapter @bondagefreak
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic