The Most Important NHL Game (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 1255

The Most Important NHL Game (F/M)

Post by Deleted User 1255 »

My first attempt at writing for this site, I felt I needed to start contributing and get a story up. I tried to keep this fairly short, and left the descriptions kinda barebones so that the readers could use their imaginations a little. Please let me know what you guys think, give me all kinds of feedback, and I hope you enjoy!

“Babe, I’m bored!” my girlfriend whined as she moped into our living room. I was in the middle of a heated online NHL game with some 12 year old who was quite confident he knew my mother in some fashion (if you know what I mean). I wasn’t about to let that stand and had run up a nice 4-0 lead after two periods. My girlfriend stood directly in front of the tv and pouted. “Can we do something?” She was using the most childish tone she could muster.
“Yeah of course” I replied leaning to look past her at the tv. “Just let me win this game.”

“Ok” she said, and kind of absentmindedly began to walk around the room. I watched her with an eyebrow raised, thinking she may have lost it. The game started back up and I looked to build on my lead. I only half noticed when my girlfriend began fiddling with the wires at the back of the tv. I had gained the offensive zone and was winding up a shot from the point when the screen went black. That’s when my girlfriend stood up, with the output cables for both the tv and the PS4 in her hand.

My mouth hung agape, and I couldn’t help but smile a bit at the situation.
“We’re gonna play a game” she said, hands on her hips.
I rubbed my face and replied “Ok, what are we playing?”
“We’re gonna play what you were just playing, but there’s gonna be some stakes.” she replied.
I looked her right in the eye. “You unplugged my game just to tell me you wanted to play my game?” I asked, legitimate confusion could be heard in my voice.
My girlfriend was already hooking the cables back up. “One quick match.” she replied. “Then the punishment.”
“Umm ok so what are the stakes?” I asked her.

“Ok if I beat you, I get to tie you up and gag you.” I was a little shocked by her request to say the least, but went along with it.
“Alright” I replied “And if I win?”
“Anything you want” she said flashing a small smile.
“If by some miracle I lose, how long will I be tied up?” I asked her, hoping it wouldn’t be too long. She put her hand to her mouth the way one does when they’re thinking.
“How about for how many goals I win by, that’s how long you’ll be bound and gagged.”
“ I guess I’m in” I was sure I had this. My girlfriend hadn’t touched an NHL game in her life.

15 Minutes Later...

I couldn’t believe it. I sat in stunned silence as acceptance slowly started to sweep over me. I had lost 5-1. I just kept shaking my head as my girlfriend danced around the room.
“Time for your punishment!” she sang gleefully as she left the room, and skipped up stairs to grab her things. She returned with a duffel bag that looked extremely full just from the outside. I began to wish I had taken that game a bit more seriously. She unzipped the bag and I saw duct tape. Like an unreasonable amount of duct tape. Oh I really wish I had taken that game seriously

“Put these on.” she instructed tossing me a plain black hoodie, and plaid fleece pajama pants. I changed quickly into the more comfortable attire.
“Alright now turn around.” I did as I was told and felt something being slipped over each of my hands. Turns out it was a pair of socks. She followed this up by pulling out a roll of tape and setting to work. She told me to put my hands into fists and I complied. She began wrapping tape around each of them individually, until my hands were a couple of useless stubs. She then began wrapping the tape around my wrists behind my back, passing about halfway up my forearm before returning the roll down for another pass.

She then moved down to my legs. “Keep your legs straight, and cross them.” she demanded. She then wrapped tape around my ankles, passing around about 7 times. She then moved on to my knees, above and below them a similar amount of times to my ankles. She was being incredibly thorough, and I really doubted that I’d come close to escape in the next four hours. She finished off my legs with ten passes around my thighs. My legs had been practically welded together with the tape.
“Almost done love.” she said, as she applied the finishing touches. She wrapped the tape around my forearms and waist, pinning them to my back, and finally she wrapped around my shoulders and chest.

I was now effectively bound with tape. I tested my bonds and found next to no give whatsoever. “Ok the timer will start when i finish gagging you.” My girlfriend hopped up “I just gotta grab some stuff.”
She left the room and I started to struggle a bit. I tried pulling my wrists away from my back but the wrapping held strong. I rubbed my taped fists together, hoping that I could catch an exposed edge and undo the wrapping but no such luck. My girlfriend returned with her gym bag. Not a good sign. She set it down next to me and unzipped the cover. I could already catch hints of the smell emanating from inside. It was not pleasant.

“So, remember how I asked you to do the laundry earlier this week?” she asked as she rummaged through the bag. I honestly had not remembered until that exact moment.
“I remember now.” I offered.
“Yeah well you see, I’ve had to go all week with just two pairs of socks.” she said.
“They’re due for a wash, and you are going to be my little washing machine.” She set a pair of ankle socks down on the floor, then a pair of knee high socks next to it. Both socks had taken on a slight yellow tint, and I could smell their foul aroma from where I was lying.

“No c’mon babe please you can gag me with anything else.” I begged her.
She was tying her two knee highs together and replied “Hmm no I think I’m gonna stick with these.” And with that she grabbed the ankle socks and straddled my back.
“Open up.” She said in her cutesy voice while dangling the smelly socks in front of my face. I clenched my mouth shut and shook my head.
“Ok then.” She leaned down and whispered in my ear “Then take a nice deep breath.” and she pressed the socks over my nose.

I immediately gasped from the stench. The socks smelled awful! Like they’d been worn for days on end without being removed! When I gasped my girlfriend used her free hand to pinch my nostrils shut and stuffed the first sock in. “MMMMPPHH” I immediately protested as the foul, salty tasting sock hit my tongue. She ignored my cry and began to cram the other sock in, filling my mouth and pinning down my tongue. I couldn’t force the disgusting socks out of my mouth they were packed so tight. My girlfriend reached over and grabbed her knotted knee socks, jamming the sweaty knotted toes into my mouth, and forcing her ankle sock packing deeper. She tied the ends of her cleave gag at the back of my head.
She got off my back and held my head in her hands “Almost done babe.” She said, almost lovingly and kissed my forehead. I moaned a confused “mmphh?” at her in reply. She reached into her bag and pulled out two rolls of vet wrap.

“Mmmggh” I whined into my gag.
“Oh stop whining I have to be thorough” she replied, and began to tear the first part off the roll. She began wrapping around my mouth, covering over the entirety of her visible socks, then continuing until they could no longer be seen through the stretched wrapping material. She only stopped when she finished the roll off. Then she grabbed the other roll and passed it under my chin and over my head, clenching my jaw around her sock stuffing. This head the effect of forcing some of the dried to sweat, moistened with my saliva, to seep out of the socks and run down my throat. “Mmmppphhh” I tried to complain but it was so heavily muffled I could barely hear it myself. My girlfriend cut the roll after three passes, then wrapped a few times around my eyes, effectively blindfolding me.

I mmmpphhed and rolled slightly from side to side but was not making much noise and was definitely not making any progress in escaping. All of a sudden, completely out of nowhere my nose was assaulted with one of the foulest stenches I have ever had to endure. Unbeknownst to me, my girlfriend had taken her week old gym socks, stuffed them into her gym shoes, and used more vet wrap to secure that to my face, pressing my poor nose right into the smelly mound. I tried to moan as loud as I could in protest, but what came out was just heavily muffled grunts. I felt my legs being bent at the knee, then more tape being applied to my ankles, as I felt it coming around my already vet wrapped eyes, I knew she was now placing me into a tight hog taping.

When she finished this final part she stuck the two parallel strips of tape together so they stuck, keeping my legs bent and head back. “mmmgh” Was all I could manage. Escape was impossible, my girlfriend had been extremely thorough.
“Ok babe, I am going to do the laundry. I’m setting the timer now, but will check on you every ten minutes or so.” She said and patted me on the head.
“Try not to go anywhere, and be sure to take deep breaths!” She chuckled as she said this, and I heard her exit the room. I pulled at my bonds as much as they would allow and rocked in my hog taped state. But I was trapped. I was forced to take deep breaths due to my position, and each time I was awarded the foul smell combo of my girlfriends gym socks and shoe. One thing is for sure, I was not about to lose a game of NHL 18 ever again.
Last edited by Deleted User 1255 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Lovely story!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Londit
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Londit »

Thank you for sharing this story, it's so nice !
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Really great story
Deleted User 1255

Post by Deleted User 1255 »

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback!
sockgaggedsissy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sockgaggedsissy »

I can't get enough of this story!
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Wonderful story! :D
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
jasonammzb4
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jasonammzb4 »

wow great story, you are very talented.
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TapeBondage123 »

Great story!
Duct tape will fix that cut under your nose.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic