Theresa m/f

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Theresa m/f

Post by lasse672000 »

Bill;
I hid behind some bushes that surrounded the pool, where Theresa was swimming. The bushes were planted in such a way, that no one could see you, except from a few windows of the mansion. Today, however, there was no one but us at home. I looked down at the bag of supplies at my feet, relishing the thought of what I was about to do to her.

We, our friends, or a mix thereof, had already been 'kidnapping' and tying each other up on a number of occasions this past summer, but I planned to do it one last time before school started and we went to separate boarding schools, half a country apart. I had already spotted the perfect place to hide her, while she was trying to escape.
Now; the rules of the game were quite simple; in fact there were no, except that the one catching you, had to give you a time frame in which to escape and return to where you came from, otherwise you were at his, or her, mercy. Furthermore, the hiding place had to be within reasonable walking distance from home. Other than that, you had a carte blanche, as far as where, how and when was concerned.

Theresa, dressed in a flowery bathing suit put her hands on the edge of the pool and pushed herself up. She squeezed some of the water out of her long hair, that had gone a bit bleached by the sun. She gracefully got to her feet, and sauntered slowly over to a deckchair, where she lay down and closed her eyes.
She opened one eye and yawned lazily. "Well; get on with it, Bill! Or have you lost your nerve, all of a sudden? I've been expecting to be kidnapped for a long time by now, and you're just standing there, like a buffoon!"
Realizing the pointlessness of hiding, as she had already spotted me, I grabbed the bag, and walked over to her.
"Where to this time?" she asked.
"You'll see." I replied. "Get up!"
"Do I have to put my shoes on?" she asked, as she got to her feet.
"No, you don't." I replied. "Nor do you need a bath robe. Now, close your eyes, put your hands behind your back, spread your legs, and open your mouth."
She obediently did as I told her, and I quickly tied a scarf tightly around her head, over her eyes. Then I bunched up a handkerchief and stuffed that into her mouth, before tying another scarf around her head, to hold it in place. Then I took a piece of rope and tied her wrists together, making sure it was snug, but not overly so, and that she could reach the knots, albeit not without having to struggle. Lastly, I took another, much longer, piece of rope and used it as a crotch-rope and to use as a lead/something to use to tie her to a tree.
I grabbed her arm, and ordered her to start walking.

Theresa:
We seemed to keep walking for ages, but I guess he was leading me in circles, most of the time.
Finally, he pushed me to the ground, and tied my ankles together.
"Right," he said, "you've got exactly one hour to get back home. Your time starts---" he was quiet for what I thought was an awfully long time, "NOW!"
I could hear a stream gurgling nearby, and realized where we were! He had actually left me quite some distance from home, all of a sudden making that hour he had mentioned very short. Remember, not only did I have to get free, I also had to be back home before that hour was up!
"Calm down, will you!" I told myself. "He wouldn't dump you like this and then just go home! He's probably somewhere close by, just waiting for something to go wrong."

I started to methodically search for a knot I could undo, so I could get my hands free. I found one fairly quickly, only to realize it was a complicated one, and that there were at least two more, equally complicated, before I could even start to get my hands free!
"Oh, Bill! You are SO dead, when we meet again for the Christmas holidays!" I thought.

As it took me quite some time just to get my wrists free, I realized I hadn't much time for all the rest, but those knots were surprisingly easy to undo.
When I had taken the blindfold off, I looked around, and actually saw glimpses of the top of the roof of our house, through the trees. I started jogging back home.

Bill:
I stood close by, silently, watching her get her wrists free surprisingly quickly, before I headed back home, confident she wouldn't make it back in time. But I was wrong. She did make it; albeit with only minutes to spare, and I could see she was already plotting her revenge.
Deleted User 1665

Post by Deleted User 1665 »

Nice story! Keep it up.
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

Yes like story and hop for payback in the Christmas holidays.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lasse672000 »

Don't worry! Revenge is coming! Might take a while, though.
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

Hallo Lasse as long, I can be sure that it will come. I can wait. For would interesting if give the winter special Rules, because it can outside very cold and perhaps mother not agreed that bath robe was not need. :)
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Good story, looking forward to reading about Theresa’s revenge
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Really awesome. Can’t wait for more!!!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Judging by the reactions, this certainly appers to be the people's choice. Thanks for posting this.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lasse672000 »

Bill:
Christmas came, and we were both home. I could see in Theresa's eyes she hadn't forgotten the events of last summer, but as I knew there would be a lot of guests staying for the next several days, I thought I would be safe. Oh, how wrong I was.

In the afternoon of the day after Boxing day, I passed Theresa as she leaned against the door-post to her room. She was dressed in white wool pantyhose, a long-sleeved, knee-length dark blue dress, with a wide ribbon tightly wound several times around her waist, and tied off in a bow in the back. It had a white, frilly collar and cuffs and a couple of tulle petticoats and I was wearing a white shirt, a light blue tie (which I hated) and blue jeans. None of us were wearing shoes indoors.
"Thought I'd forgotten about last summer, did you?" she asked.
"I was kind of beginning to hope you had, yes." I admitted.
"Well, tough; I hadn't. So if you would be so kind as to step into my parlour?"
I did as she told me, and she made me sit in a desk chair. She tightly blindfolded me with a scarf, and shoved a handkerchief in my mouth, which was held tightly in place with another scarf.
She then tied my wrists together and fasten them behind the back of the chair, and my ankles to the legs of the chair.
"Right," she said. "Dinner's in about half an hour. You better be there!" and I could swear she was smiling.

Theresa:
I stood there, silently watching him trying to get his wrists free. I knew it would probably take some time, as I had done a good job. I also knew he would get free, but not without some difficulty.
The speed with which he got his hands free surprised me, so I hurried downstairs, and into the dining room.
"Ah, there you are!" my father said. "But where's Bill?"
"He'll be down shortly." I told him.
He came down, about ten minutes later.
"Good; you're here!" our father said. "Your mother and I have a surprise for you. But that'll have to wait until after dinner."
Bill and I looked at each other, and we both shrugged at the same time.

Bill:
After dinner, dad cleared his throat, and looked pleadingly at mum, as if to say 'Do I really have to do this?'
Mum looked back, 'Yes, you do! You promised; remember?'
Dad shrugged, and told us to bring our chairs into the living-room.
"Well," he said, cautiously, "your mother and I are aware you spent most of last summer tying each other up, as sort of a competition. So you might not agree to what I'm about to propose. We'd be delighted if you did, but no hard feelings if you don't." He cleared his throat again, the agony clearly visible in his face. He took a deep breath, and said:
"Would you like to let us tie you up, so you can compete with each other for real?"
"What? Let me see if I've understood you correctly. You want to tie Bill and me up, so we can compete against each other?" Theresa asked.
"That is correct. Are you up for it? Oh, I forgot to mention that the looser will be retied, and stay that way for another hour, maybe more."
Theresa and I looked at each other and shrugged.
"Sure," she said, "that'll give us a chance to find out, once and for all, who's the best at escaping. But I'm already pretty sure it's me."
"Well, I wouldn't count my chickens before they're hatched, if I were you." I retorted.

Mum got a bag filled with rope and various things to use as gags and blindfolds, from a cupboard.
We were told to put our hands behind the back rests of our chairs. Mum got one rope and tied my wrists together, and Dad tied Theresa's. Then they tied rope tightly around our waists, tying them off behind the backrests, before securing our ankles tightly to the legs of the chairs. Then they bunched up large handkerchiefs and put them in our mouths, securing them with long strips torn from an old sheet. Lastly, they used long scarves which they wound a couple of times around our heads, as blindfolds.

Theresa:
I almost felt sorry for Bill, as Dad had, more or less symbolically, secured me to my chair. That meant I would be free in about two minutes, whereas he would be a lot longer.

When we finally got the go-ahead to start, I got my hands free simply by pushing the rope down. But the rest of the bindings took a little longer, but were fairly easy to remove. Our dad took the ropes from me so they wouldn't hit the floor, thus revealing he had given me a helping hand. When I had taken the blindfold off, I could see him standing there with a finger over his mouth, so I wouldn't make a sound.
I stood up and quietly walked over to them, and then we stood there, in silence, just watching Bill struggling to get free.

Bill:
When I heard "Go ahead!" I started frantically searching for a knot in the rope holding my wrists together. I finally found it, only to realize it would be almost impossible to undo it! I finally managed to, but I was glad I was gagged, because had I not been, I would have used a very bad set of words to describe my feelings at that point. Then I went on to the rope around my waist, only to discover it was almost as impossible to get off as the one around my wrists!
"GAH!" I thought. "This just isn't fair! Either that, or I need to practice more."
Long story short; when I took the blindfold off, and saw my sister's smug face. I swore I'd get my revenge. Somehow, somewhere!
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Can’t wait to hear if u do!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

It's always nice when a family plays together.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Deleted User 1665

Post by Deleted User 1665 »

Nice job as always!
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lasse672000 »

Thanks, guys.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lasse672000 »

Bill:
It was late, the last night of the year. I was dressed in a light blue and white striped Flannel pyjama onesie with white, fabric covered push buttons and reading in bed, when the door slowly opened, and Theresa tiptoed in. She was dressed in her favourite, ankle-long Flannel night gown, which had lace around the collar, cuffs and hem and was pink with white clouds.
"I want to apologize for the other day." she blurted out, looking quite foolish.
"M-hm?" I grunted, trying to sound quite disinterested.
"Yea." she nodded. "You see, dad and I made a pact. He only made it look like he was tying me up snugly, when in fact it was quite loosely. My part of the bargain was to not say anything to anyone, especially not you. But all this secrecy has given me a bad conscience. It's the first time I've cheated since we started playing, and believe me when I say it also was the last."
"M-hm?" I grunted again. "Well, I suppose we could ask our parents tie us up again tomorrow. That'll give you a chance to redeem what you did."
"Yea, sure; let's!" she beamed. "Thanks Bill." she sighed. "You're the best brother a girl could ever wish for; you know that?"
"Yea, I know! That's my big flaw, I suppose."
"Weirdo!" Theresa smiled.

Theresa:
Relieved I had gotten that off my chest, I started walking towards the door, but I never made it. Suddenly, it swung open and Mum and Dad stood there.
"So; what evil plans are you two cooking up? Revenge on us, is it?" Dad said. He grabbed my arm, pushed me against the wall, and forced my wrists together behind my back and tied them together, snugly this time. Then, he wound a rope around my waist a couple of times, tying it off in front, pinning my arms to my sides. He threw me over his shoulder, and Mum quickly tied my knees and ankles together. Then she forced a handkerchief into my mouth, and tied a scarf between my teeth and around my head to hold it in place.
"You tie him up and gag him while I'm gone." he told Mum.
"O.K!" she replied.

Dad carried me down to the living-room and sat me down so I had my back against a wall.
"I figured it would only be a matter of time, before your guilty conscience got the better of you!" he smiled. "I'm surprised it took this long, though! Oh, my poor baby; you must have had a hell of a fight 'should I or shouldn't I'! Now, you sit right where you are, while I get Bill."
As he turned around and went upstairs again, I started feeling around for the knot on the rope around my wrists, which was easy enough to find. Then I realized, that even if I got my hands and arms free, the knots holding my legs together were in such awkward places I probably wouldn't have time enough to get completely free, before Mum and Dad came back down with Bill. Besides, I was really curious about what was about to happen.

Sometime later Dad reappeared carrying Bill, who was tied up much the same way I was, over his shoulder, followed by Mum. He knelt and carefully sat Bill down next to me. He got to his feet and sighed a couple of times.
"You two have really put on some weight, since I last carried you! Mind you; that was many years ago! Any way; we know it's late, and you probably prefer being in bed by now, than sitting here all tied up. We also know you've become quite good at freeing yourselves. But how good are you at freeing each other? That's what we're going to find out; right here, right now. As you, Theresa, probably have already found out, some of the knots are quite difficult to undo, and some are actually downright impossible, unless you cooperate. Your task, should you choose to accept it, is simple, really. Get the other one free. No one leaves this room, until you are both free. O.K?"

Bill:
Theresa and I looked at each other, before manoeuvring so we had our backs against each other. "Angf fufk?" (Hands first?) I mumbled through the gag and she nodded.
"Ouff o ay?" (yours or my?) she mumbled back, and I shrugged, which led us to start fumbling for the knots at the same time. She suddenly stopped and let me free her wrists and arms first, before she untied the ropes around my wrists and chest. When I bent over to free my knees and ankles, she pushed my hands away, and did that, too. Repaying the courtesy, I freed hers. Lastly, we took the gags out of each other's mouths.
"Fan-tas-tic!" Dad said and both he and Mum applauded, when we were both free. "But why did you continue helping each other, even after all the hard parts were over?"
"Well; what are siblings for, if not to help each other, when times are tough?" I smiled.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic