Wife Steals my Man-Cave (FF/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Wife Steals my Man-Cave (FF/M)

Post by guardian741 »

“Sweetie, we’re home!” My wife announced to the house. I shouted a lazy “Hi, Sweetie” from my “man cave” in the basement.

Valorie worked with my wife at the law firm. She came into the house as well. My wife had offered to let her stay the night at our house; they had court in the city we lived in and they had been meaning to hang-out and catch up anyway

“Yeah, hi sweetie!” Valorie said playfully
“Hi, Valorie” I shouted up the stairs.

Valorie was attractive; she was a little short – 5’5 – and in good shape with bright blue eyes and red hair that shaped her face well. In her lawyer-garb – a suit coat, some frilly top and a black skirt – she was looking good. Actually both of them were; my wife’s blonde hair was curled, her makeup made her green eyes pop and her high heels really brought attention to her great legs.

Looking back at the whole thing, I realize that I had been duped from the beginning, but their first statement should have tipped me off:
“So, I think you should give us your man cave tonight” Valorie said as she and my wife walked down the stairs, their clacking heels echoing down the staircase.

“What? Why?” I asked while still mostly paying attention to the game I was playing.

“Cuz we’re hanging out tonight and it would be easier if we had our own area and you were out of the way. If I could just leave you tied up in our room, I would” my wife said. I noticed the anticipation in her playful tone.

“Oh my gosh! That would be SO hilarious!” Valorie said half-laughing. “We totally should tie him up!”

“Yeah, whatever guys. Sure, I guess you can have the room for tonight” I said, slightly annoyed that I had to give up my space.

“Hmmm, well, I think we’ve decided to tie you up anyway, isn’t that right, Valorie?” My wife said.

“Umm, No” I said as Valorie agreed with my wife.

“I don’t think it’s up to you!” Valorie said while laughing.

“Nope, it’s not!” My wife announced. Both girls starting walking towards me, my wife holding a large, brand-new roll of duct tape. This was pre-meditated. Shit.

Before I could get out my next line of protest, both girls had descended on me (which wasn’t all bad… but I knew it wouldn’t end well for me). We tussled around on the couch for a bit while they attempted to pin down my arms and legs. I fought them off fairly well with my squirming and strength.

Eventually the wrestling rolled us off the couch onto the carpeted floor. As I was struggling I was saying a fair amount of profanity and demands to stop… at which the girls only laughed or said “make us”. Finally, however, I ended up losing. They had worked me onto my stomach and Valorie ended-up basically sitting on the back of my neck while leaning forward, pinning each of my hands down with her hands. I was stuck.

My wife ignored my protests as she wrapped the tape around a wrist, then coordinated with Valorie to bring that arm to my back, pin it, grab my other arm, bring it back and pin it and wrap them together with the tape. She then started wrapping tape –generously – around my elbows, upper arms and shoulders.

Meanwhile, I brought my head up – brushing against Valorie’s pantyhosed thighs – enough so I could be heard:

“Let me go! Get ofmmpmphMPMMMMP!” Valorie, still sitting on me, clamped her hand over my mouth, pulling my head into her groin area, pinning it. I attempted to shake my head free of her grip, but couldn’t budge it. I grumbled inaudible threats into Valorie’s hand.

“See, sweetie? Not up to you!” Valorie talked down to me.

I basically laid defeated while my wife went bonkers with the tape wrapping layer after layer around everything, ankles, calves, knees, thighs. Still holding onto my mouth, Valorie got off of me and they worked me into a propped-up position against the couch, allowing my wife to wrap EVEN MORE tape around my chest, arms again, hands… they just shy of mummified me – using ¾ of the duct tape roll. Needless to say I couldn’t budge; I couldn’t pull my hands apart or away from my back. My legs were equally immobile.

Valorie finally let go of my mouth while both girls rolled me onto my back (and bound hands) and took a step back to take in the image of me cocooned in duct tape rolling back-and-forth ever so slightly in front of the couch… in my own damn Man Cave.

“Guys, let me go! I said you could have the room. You had your fun, ha ha.”

“He’s kinda loud, isn’t he?” Valorie asked, turning to my wife. “Maybe the tape will fix that, too!”

“yeah, we need to stuff his mouth though so he can’t work off the tape” my wife stated, showing off her expertise (which she has gained, pretty much always at my expense).

“hmmm, like a bandanna?” Valorie asked

“Yeah, that could work. Almost anything really. When my sister and I tied him up last, I shoved my pantyhose in his mouth.” My wife said proudly.

“Oh my gosh! Seriously!?” Valorie asked, clearly stunned. My wife nodded and smiled.

“KARLA, NO!” I shouted, trying to shut down the idea. I was ignored.

“Isn’t that kinda gross, though” Valorie asked, half to my wife, half to me.

“YES!”

“yeah,” my wife explained, “but sometimes he’s such a butthead that I want him to suffer a little.”

“He was kinda being a little bitch about letting us tie him up. Who wrestles girls?” Valorie teased.

“So, whaddya say, Matt?” My wife asked “ready for another taste of my pantyhose?”

“No! Stop! Just use the tape, I promise I won’t mess with it!” I pleaded

“Can we use mine?” Valorie asked suddenly excited.

“Valorie, come on! No!” I shouted

The girls ignored me while Valorie continued on, “since this is probably the only time I’ll get to tie him up?”

“Sure, doesn’t bother me! I just want him to shut up!” My wife said as she nudged my head with her foot (their heels had been displaced with the wrestling).

“Yes!” exclaimed Valorie as she did a quick low fist-pump, then began taking off her pantyhose (again, in any other circumstances, would have been a great sight).

“Don’t you dare, Valorie!” I shouted “I will kilmmmmph” my death threat was cut short by my wife clamping her pantyhosed foot over my mouth.

“shhh… that’s not how we talk to guests” she teased.

Being that my wife had been wearing those pantyhose all day and in heels, her foot was pretty rank. I groaned into her sole, but she made no move to remove her putrid foot from my poor mouth and nose. I inhaled my wife’s foot odor while I watched in horror as Valorie pulled her last leg out of the pantyhose and picked them up off the floor and began balling them up. She bent down and held the ball over my wife’s foot .

“Open wiiiiide…” Valorie said with a big smile on her face.

I was hit by a second distinct odor and quickly realized that Valorie’s pantyhose weren’t going to be a picnic, either. My wife had removed her foot, but I kept my lips locked shut. My wife was shouting at me to open my mouth while Valorie was wiggling a finger into my lips, trying to separate them and eventually she succeeded. As soon as my mouth cracked open, she pressed the sweaty pantyhose ball against my mouth and started pushing it in. I shook my head in protest as the salty, musty flavor assaulted my tongue. I pressed my tongue against the ball, not allowing anymore into my mouth.

“It won’t fit!” Valorie called to my wife.

“You just gotta pry it in a little,” said my wife, the expert. “Here, I’ll do it, get the tape ready.”

They quickly traded spots and my wife began aggressively using her finger to push the pantyhose into my mouth, despite the efforts of my tongue. She continued prodding the pantyhose into the corners of my cheeks, behind my bottom teeth under my tongue, all while I just shook my head and groaned helplessly. She managed to get the whole ball into my mouth and told Valorie:

“Now wrap it over his mouth, around his head”
“In his hair? Won’t that hurt” Valorie asked, concerned. Bless her heart trying to look out for me… hard to believe she just shoved her sweaty undergarments into my mouth.

“Yeah, but I guess that just means we should never take it off” laughed my wife. Valorie laughed as well, then proceeded wrapping the tape around my head. Per my wife’s request, the tape was wrapped around my head 4 times.

“mmmpmpm” I protested into my gag. The flavor of the pantyhose was sickening. I don’t remember exactly how bad my wife’s tasted from last time… but there’s a good chance that these tasted even worse. I struggled against the tape binding me more out of frustration than the actual hope of getting free – I was pretty sure I would NEVER get out of the insane amount of tape that was used on me.

But I struggled none-the-less, kicking my bound feet and pulling at my hands, resulting in me just rolling from side to side on the floor – eliciting laughter from the two girls that had finished their high-fiving and were now just watching me.

“So, how do my dirty pantyhose taste, Matt?” Valorie asked, genuinely curious. “Is it salty, like sweat? So, kinda like eating salt, or potato chips?”

Salty, yes. God, yes. But it’s just… different. It’s not just the salty flavor, but there’s also a “musk” feeling to the flavor of a gag like that. Regardless, it was horrible, and was definitely the source of 99% of my discomfort. At this point, I would be totally fine if the girls just kept me taped up with a tape gag. But being forced to endure the flavor of those pantyhose – that’s going to be agonizing. But like Valorie said, ‘it’s really not up to me’.

“mmpmpmpmmmmmmmpm! MMMPH MPMMPH!” I demanded.

“I didn’t really catch that. I’m going assume you’re just saying they’re great” Valorie said with a grin.

“Oh, yeah, he loves them. I can tell” My wife said. “Isn’t that right, sweetie?” She add a cocky-head motion that reminded me of a bratty teenage version of her.

I said nothing. What was the point?
“Let’s take a seat, shall we?” My wife said as she plopped down on the couch, letting her hosed feet rest on my stomach and…waist-area. She flashed me a knowing-look which actually turned me on a little. The horrid taste in my mouth, however, killed any arousal I may have gotten.

“We shall!” Valorie said and mirrored my wife, plopping down on the couch next to her, resting her bare feet on my chest.

My wife turned on the TV and switched to some girl show that they both had an interest in. I mmmphed into my gag, prompting my wife to turn up the TV – masking most of my gagged noises. Both women had their legs crossed at the ankles, my wife had deep-red nail polish, and Valorie a bright pink. Both sets of soles actually looked pretty soft and taken care of. Obviously didn’t make their pantyhose taste any better, though.

Both girls didn’t even watch the show and just talked to each other for the next 20 minutes; work, gossip, complaints about husbands. .. I groaned and started fighting the tape again. My wife didn’t look at me or even stop her conversation, but increased the pressure on my ‘area’ to an unenjoyable amount. I got the message and stopped squirming. I groaned into my disgusting gag one more time, then just laid there.

Shortly thereafter my wife says “are you feeling popcorn? I’m feeling popcorn”
“Oh yeah,” Valorie replied, “I’m SO feeling popcorn”
“I’ll go get some”

My wife blew me a kiss and said “behave sweetie, keeping sucking on those pantyhose”, then went upstairs.

Valorie leaned back and put her hands behind her head and sighed. “Ahhhh, are you having fun? I’M having fun”
“Mmmpmph, MMPMH!”
“Yeah, I thought so. We kinda owned you today, huh? How are those pantyhose tasting?”
“MMPMMP MMM MMMM MMMMPMMP!”
“I know, SO tasty, right?”
“MMMPH!”
“It’s ‘cuz my feet sweat so much”
“mmmmpMPh…”

“Here, have a whiff.” Valorie then uncrossed her feet and planted it directly on my face, the horrible odor assaulting my nose immediately. They were rank, and made my stomach twist up. I shook my head in response.

“MMMMPMP MPMH MPMHP!!!” I shouted as loudly as I could into my gag. Valorie clamped a foot over my taped mouth and pressed down hard, silencing me further and forcing my nose right up to her arch.

“Shhhh…” she shushed me, “not so much noise. Just smell” She then rubbed her other foot’s toes over my nose, bringing the full force of her stinky feet.
“mmmm” I groaned inaudibly.
“Do they stink?”

“mmm” I shouted into her foot, but my noisy gasps of air through my nose were louder than my gagged protests
“Stinky feet, stinky feet, you have to smell my stinky feeet!” Valorie sang as she rubbed both feet up and down my face. I kept moving my head back and forth in protest, but I pretty much always had a rank foot pressed up against my nose.

“You know, you guys have unrealistic expectations of us women” Valorie started ranting, continuing to rub her feet over my face, now a little more slowly… tauntingly.

“You expect us to always be dolled-up and pretty and smell great and always be a friggin princess, but here’s a reality check for you: we’re human too! So when we are in pantyhose and on our feet all day, yeah, they’re probably going to stink. You shouldn’t judge us for that. So just think about that while you lay there and sniff my very-natural smelly feet.”

Between feet rubbing over my eyes, I got a peak at her grin – she doesn’t have any “stance” like that at all… she just wants an excuse to torture me.
My wife came down the stairs holding a large bowl of popcorn, smiling at the sight of me squirming under Valorie’s feet.

“Sorry, I just couldn’t help myself. I’ll stop” Valorie said to my wife.
“Don’t worry about it, he’ll live. Won’t you, sweetie”
“mmpMPH!”

“Do Valorie’s feet smell as good as mine do?” My wife asked as she brought a pantyhosed foot to my face and rubbed it for a few seconds. And it was a tie; both women’s feet were rank. My wife laughed at my displeased groan, then sat back on the couch, kicking her feet onto my stomach.

The girls focused their attention back to the TV. Valorie had stopped rubbing her feet in my face, but pressed them onto the side of my face, pinning my head to floor, facing the TV. I spent the next half hour like that, forced to watch some exceptionally boring drama while also being forced to inhale the smell of Valorie’s feet. I couldn’t even follow the show though, because the girls kept talking to each about gossipy work crap.

“MMMMPHM”

My complaint was rewarded with Valorie extending a foot so that her toes wrapped over my nose.

“MMPMMMMMPMPM!” I groaned in disgust. The horrid smell made me cough. The girls paid me no mind, oblivious (or unconcerned?) to my suffering.

Valorie eventually got up and went to the bathroom, giving me a brief gasp of fresh air. My wife nonchalantly slid down the couch and kicked both of her hosed feet onto my face, one over my eyes, the other clamped over my mouth. The stench assaulted my nose, making it clear that I had gotten used to Valorie’s feet, my wife’s were surprisingly ripe still. I groaned loudly.

“Be quiet” my wife snapped, pressing down harder on my mouth. I glared at her, but she obviously couldn’t see it with her foot over my eyes.

Valorie came out of the bathroom and said, “awww, there’s the happy couple”
“You can have your spot back” my wife offered
“No, it’s ok” Valorie replied, “I’m sure he’s had enough of my feet for awhile. And besides, he’s YOUR husband, he should be enjoying your feet, not mine!” Both girls laughed.

Valorie sat down on the couch and kicked her feet on me. I groaned out of frustration, mostly out of pure disgust at the smell of my wife’s feet. Only a few minutes later, Valorie starting poking me with her big toes; trying to get at my belly button, poking me in the side and in my thigh – anything to make me squirm.

“MMPH! MMMPH!” I chastised her through my gag, trying to jerk my body away from her prodding toes.

“Matt, stop being such a pain in the ass” My wife snapped at me. “You’re staying like this for awhile, and there’s nothing you can do about it, so get used to it and stop complaining” She finished her reprimand by smashing her toes over my nose, the horrible smell making my face twist up.

“Yeah!” Valorie added, “just lay there like a good husband and smell her stinky feet!” and then poked me in the side with her toe again.

And there we stayed for another half hour, my wife keeping her feet parked atop my face, seemingly delighted at my groans of disgust. She moved her feet only to rotate which foot was over my nose.

After, my wife asked Valorie:
“How about we go out and dance? McFinley’s has a live DJ on Friday nights and drinks are half off until 10pm. Who knows, maybe I’ll even pick up a hot guy?”

“MMPH MPMMMPHMPH! MPMHP!” My wife pinched my nose shut for a couple of seconds. Then giggled when I had to take a deep, noisy breath through my nose.

“That sounds fun! Does that mean we have to let your husband go, though?” Valorie asked.

“Nah, my sister lives right around the corner, she could babysit for us.”

“MMMMMM…” I groaned. I had already been tied up for nearly 2 hours, I was hoping I was going to be released soon.
“Oh ok” Valorie said, “Let’s do It then!”

My wife called her sister, Claire (who is also familiar with our one-sided tie-up games… torturing me has apparently become a family hobby) and carried on a conversation while slowly rubbing her soles in my face:
“Hey Claire, so do you mind babysitting Matt for awhile while Valorie and I go out for a bit?”

“’cuz we tied him up”
“Yeah, we thought it would be fun, and I wanted to make sure we could use his Man Cave”
“He looks kinda mad. But he has Valorie’s tasty pantyhose in his mouth, so I don’t know why he isn’t in a better mood”

My wife responded to my grunting by speeding up her feet rubbing on my face.

“Yeah”
“Yeah he is.”
“Of course I am.”
“Probably, I mean, I’ve been standing pretty much all day at work and you know how sweaty they get”
“No, you don’t need to feed him, I’ll make him something later. He’s already got his snack, anyway”
“Ok, see you soon”

The girls then spent the next 10 minutes getting ready – staying in their work outfit, minus the suit coats – applying more make up, touching up their hair, etc. They would come out of the bathroom every no wand then and asked me how they looked.

“MMMPh.”

“Well thank you!” Valorie said, “and how do my feet smell now?” then she planted her bare foot on my face again. Her feet had aired out quite a bit compared to earlier, but it was still far from pleasant. I just groaned.

Shortly thereafter, Claire arrived, laughing when she saw me in my duct tape mummy-state.
Everyone ignored my grunts and struggling while my wife gave Claire the run-down on how long I’ve been tied up, help herself to food, make sure I don’t accidentally kill myself, etc.

“Ok, sweetie, we’re heading out. Behave for Claire.” My wife said to me as she and Valorie headed for the door.

“Oh, wait!” My wife exclaimed and quickly made her way to our bedroom. She emerged again holding her pantyhose that she had taken off. I groaned.
My wife walked over to me and rolled me on my stomach. She then -despite my wiggling and struggling -tied the pantyhose around my face, taking special care to make sure that the foot-ends of the hose were tied in front of my face, just under my nose.

I groaned loudly as I took my first sullied breath through the well-worn pantyhose. I fought against the tape and “rolled” back and forth, irritated at my helplessness to stop the abuse.

“Nice, Karla!” Valorie laughed as the three girls took a few seconds to watch me squirm and try to shake off the pantyhose. The girls said goodbye, then Karla and Valorie put on their heels and were out the door.

Claire walked towards me and laughed as she said, “ha, you’re such a loser”. She brought her book with her and plopped down onto the couch, kicked off her sandals and kicked her feet onto my back.

“mMMPMM MmmmMPMMPPMPMh!” I complained/pleaded
“Shut it. Just lay still and keep sniffing”
“MMMPH!”

Claire pinned my face to the floor with her feet and started rubbing a set of toes slowly over my taped mouth.
“If you keep making noise, I’m going to assume you want me to ungag you so that you can spend our entire time together sucking on my toes. Is that what you want?” She asked me, threateningly.

As much as I wanted Valorie’s sweaty pantyhose out of my mouth, I DEFINITELY did not want Claire’s toes to take it’s place – her feet looked pretty dirty, and I presumed did not taste good. I shut up.

“That’s better” Claire said as she moved her feet back to my back and crossed her ankles.

The next 2 hours were perhaps the most boring 2 hours of my entire life. With Claire reading her book, the TV wasn’t even on. There was no noise, other than the sound of pages turning. I laid there with nothing to do other than to (quietly) sniff the god-awful pantyhose tied to my face. Claire just sat and read, occasionally moving her feet to my bound hands, absent-mindedly rubbing her feet on them and gripping at my fingers with her toes. As much as I didn’t like the idea of touching her nasty feet, I made no protests for fear of Claire following through on her toe-sucking threat; I knew from past experiences that she had no hesitation in shoving her foot into my mouth.
After those mind-numbing 2 hours, I heard the door open and my wife and Valorie walked in.

“Hi guys!” My wife announced as she made her way downstairs. “Did Matt behave himself?”

“Actually, he did! He just makes such a good footrest” Claire said as she quickly rubbed a foot on my face as she emphasized “such”.

“He also said he was very happy you left your pantyhose for him, they were the highlight of his night”

“Well, good! He’s in for quite a treat tonight, then isn’t he, Valorie?”

“He sure is!” Valorie said with a devilish smile. “My feet have gotten so sweaty from dancing, and they’re killing me – I can’t wait to kick these shoes off” Valorie gave me a quick eyebrow raise as she finished that sentence.

The girls chatted a little bit more – talking about dancing and upcoming family events, etc – all while ignoring my grunting from underneath Claire’s feet – still comfortably perched on the side of my face.

“Well, I should head back home,” Claire finally announced as she stood up.

“Let me know if you need me to babysit again! We should do this more often, shouldn’t we, Matt?”
Claire pinched my nose between her first two toes and mockingly shook my head for a couple seconds. When she let go I chastised her through my gag and had to breathe deeply to catch my breath, getting a big inhale of stinky pantyhose, eliciting a disgusted groan from me. Claire laughed as she watched the whole scene unfold.

“Bye, guys” Claire said with a giggle as she went upstairs and left.

Then without saying a word, the girls descended on me, rolling me back over onto my back
“mmmp, mmp, MMMPH! Mmmph, mmmph, MMMMPH!” My demands to be let go were ignored as Valorie held my head firmly between her hands as my wife starting unwrapping more duct tape. Valorie untied the pantyhose over my nose (about time!) as my wife started pulling a MASSIVE strip off the roll, attached one end to the floor near the side of my head (about 10 inches away), brought it across my forehead, then attached the other end to the floor on the other side of my head. I tried fighting, but Valorie held my head firmly, and quite still. Then my wife did another strip, then another. She continued to add strips (bringing the tape roll to about 1/5 of its original size) but now over my eyes. After three more strips, I was blind, but heard the tape-noises stop. I felt scissors being gently pressed into my face, then I felt the tension of the tape around my mouth released, and within seconds it was removed and the soggy pantyhose FINALLY taken out of my mouth.

“bleeech! Karla, PLEASE let me go. I’ve been tied up long enough” I begged

I felt Karla mount my midriff, then I was pleasantly surprised by the feeling of tender lips embracing mine. I mean, I wasn’t happy to be tied down, but I’m still a guy – when a lady is mounting you and trying to kiss you, you kiss her back. I enjoyed a few more seconds of gentle kissing, then she pulled away and sat up. I tried to lift my head to her for more, but the tape kept my head securely pinned.

“You taste like feet” my wife teased.

“You know I love you, honey. We’re just having a little fun, that’s all”

“Karla, please?”

“I’ll think about it. How about another kiss?”

I sighed, but opened my mouth slightly, ready to receive her lips. I was unpleasantly surprised however when instead of lips I felt the sensation of a salty fabric being forcefully pushed into my mouth.

“Whaugh!? Noaaah! “Staaoomp! Lmmp memmph Gaamph! Ummh mmy gmmmph…” My protests became quieter and quieter as my wife’s pantyhose became more and more packed into my mouth, the foul salty taste filling my mouth and overwhelming my tastebuds. I reflexively twisted and pulled against the tape, full-well knowing I wasn’t going anywhere. Valorie, still sitting above my head, laughed loudly at my torment.

“You tricked him SO GOOD, Karla! That was HILARIOUS!” Valorie said while still laughing.

“You still like mine better, right sweetie?” my wife asked me while still prodding the hose into my mouth.

“mmmmm, yummy, huh?”

“mmpmh mmpmh mmpph”

The pantyhose ended up completely stuffed in my mouth and I suddenly felt Valorie’s hands clamp over my mouth, preventing me from spitting the unholy taste out of my mouth. I heard more tape unrolled and groaned, coming to terms with the fact that these horrid things were probably going to stay in my mouth for awhile. My wife placed 4 or 5 smaller strips of tape over my mouth at various angles, trapping the sweaty ball in my mouth. I then heard LONG strips of tape being pulled off, then secured to the floor, over my mouth and back to the floor – further immobilizing my already immobile head.

As I tried to get used to the rancid taste of my wife’s pantyhose, I was forced to listen to the whole re-telling of the story of how the girls planned this step of my torture on the car-ride home. I also heard my wife sliding one of the recliners over to me, on the opposite end of the couch. I heard both girls plop down to their seats – Valorie on the couch, my wife in the recliner.

I heard the clacking of high heels being dropped to the floor on both sides of my head.
“Oh my God, that feels SOOOO much better” Valorie said.

Then I was suddenly hit by an overwhelming stench of stinky feet as I felt four distinct feet dropping on various spots of my face.
“MMMMMPPPHH!” I yelled into my gag in angered protest.

The girls had no reaction as they carried on their conversation about how uncomfortable their shoes are. Meanwhile, I felt a foot sliding slowly up and down my nose.

“MMMMMPH! MMMMPH!” I yelled some more as the horrid smell twisted my stomach.
“Yeah, like, I have these black ones that are SO cute, but it has a huge heel, so like halfway through the….”
“MMMMMMPH!”

The four feet didn’t miss a beat as they slowly glided over my face, one up and down my nose, one up and down my cheek, another my forehead, one over my taped eyes, sometimes one would slide down to my ear, or my neck. The sticky-warm feeling of their feet added an additional layer of disgust to my torment.

“…these cute ones on sale for like $45.99 or something…”
“MMMPH MPPH MMMPH! MMMPH!!!”

A set of toes rubbed slowly back and forth over my nose. I struggled violently against the tape pinning my head, but I didn’t budge.

“…with the dress I was wearing, but, like, you couldn’t even really see them anyway because of…”
“MMMPH…”

A heel rubbed aggressive against my nose, as if the owner was trying to itch it.

One of the bitches pinched my nose shut for a solid 3 or 4 seconds, then released it and quickly cradled their toes over my nose, forcing me to take multiple deep breaths of their horrible odor. After a few more minutes of this, someone’s foot wedged my nose between the big toe and second toe, then just remained there, making sure my every breath was humiliating and foul.

While both sets of feet were rank, not knowing whose foot was parked over my nose somehow how made the whole thing even more irritating.

And there we stayed for a good 15 minutes or so; my nose stuck between two toes and the girls rambling the ENTIRE time about shoes, while their sweaty feet roamed my face, tweaked my ears or played with my hair. I whimpered out of helplessness, but it was barely heard past my pantyhose-tape-gag and the foot over my mouth.

After that time, my wife excused herself while she went to the bathroom. I heard her get up and go upstairs. The foot was still parked over my nose.
Now knowing who to be pissed at, I started cussing into my gag:
“MMMPH MMMPH MPHMMMMPNHMPH!! MPH MPH MPH! MPH! MPH! MMMMMPHMPH! MPHM MPPHH!”

I added forceful squirming, hip thrusting and head-jerking to my tantrum. Valorie simply giggled in response.

“Awww, what’s the matter, footstool? Do my feet not smell like flowers?”

“MMPH MPH MMmm….”

My angry complaining was immediately silenced by Valorie pinching my nose shut with her toes. She released it, then cradled her toes over it, laughing at my groan when I got a big inhale of her funky feet.

“How was that?”
“MMPH MPhmm…”

I was once again cut off as Valorie repeated the process, laughing again at my deep inhale. Her feet roamed my face for a few seconds while I caught my breath, then she pinched my nose again and repeated the process a few times more.

“ahhh…” Valorie sighed pleasantly, “you are SO my bitch right now”

She released my nose and listened to me noisily inhale her stinky toes for close to the 10th time. I wanted to protest her statement, but begrudgingly realized she was right.

About this time, my wife came back down the stairs. Valorie announced that now she was going to use the restroom. For the first time in close to an hour, I had no feet in my face and enjoyed a few breaths of non-tainted air.
My wife sat down in the comforter and asked, “you having fun sweetie?”

“mmmm…”
“How do my pantyhose taste?”
“mmmm mmm”
“Ok, time for me to get a blackmail video”
“MMMPH?!?! MMPH!”

“Oh, relax, I’m not posting it anywhere, I’m just going to keep it on my phone in case you piss me off”
I heard the noise of her pressing the record button on her phone, then she began narrating her video.
“So, I decided to show my husband that I’m in charge and as you can see…”

There was a pause.
“He’s taped up pretty damn well. He’s not going ANYwhere. Say ‘hi’, sweetie.”
“MMPHM mPH!”
“Right now he’s enjoying the taste of my pantyhose that I wore ALL DAY at work. He says they taste great. Right, sweetie?”
“MMPHmm”
“Yeah, ‘yummy’ is right... So, Matt’s been DYING to smell my feet and today I finally let him”

At this point, I felt her feet drop onto my face and start roaming; one foot always near or over my nose. My fresh air was once again ruined as the musty odor of my wife’s feet dominated my sense of smell. I reflexively tried to jerk my head away, and obviously did not succeed.

“He’s been in hog heaven. He thinks my feet smell like flowers. Right, sweetie?”
“MMPH MPH! MMMMPmmm”
“What kind of flowers? Like, roses?”
“Mmmmmph”
“Daisies?”
“MMPH MPH MPH!”
“You probably want me to leave you alone so you can just enjoy smelling my feet, huh?”

My wife’s toes curled around my nose, bringing the pungent smell to full-strength.

“There ya go!”
“MMMPHMMPH! MPHMPHMH MMMM MMMM MMPH! MM! MMMPHM!”
“shhhhh…calm down honey, you can smell them as long as you want”
“MMMPHmmmm…”

My wife clamped her other foot firmly over my mouth, silencing me further.

“Take a big whiff and enjoy. You’re never going to complain about how much I spend on pedicures again, are you?”
“mmmmmmm….”
“What’s that? You want to stay this way overnight with my shoe taped to your face? I’ll have to think about it, sweetie…”
“MmmmPM!”

She filmed a few more seconds of me struggling violently against the tape, then I heard the record button hit again, ending the video.

“I think that’ll work, don’t you?” My wife said smugly.

“Now , I made sure to dance a lot tonight specially for you, so shut the hell up and smell my stinky feet”

She then put her feet next to each other and “tepeed” them over my nose, relishing in my suffering.
Shortly thereafter, Valorie came back down the stairs and wasted no time in plopping down on the couch and kicking her feet onto my face. Aside from feeling the additional feet roaming my cheek and hair, I hardly noticed the addition; my nose was preoccupied with the odor from my wife’s feet as she pressed her toes precariously close to being in my nose.

Another 30 minutes or so passed by as I helplessly laid on the floor and endured the women’s feet. They spent most of the time taunting me; my wife asking how her pantyhose tasted, both girls asking whose feet smelled better, Valorie confessing she didn’t have time to shower this morning, and commanding me to breathe deeper. I was silent aside from groans that escaped when I was overwhelmed by putrid toes over my nose – which always earned laughter from both women.

“Well, I should probably head to bed shortly; I should call the kids before they go to sleep” Valorie said, sounding sad that the night was about over.

I, on the other hand, was relieved – it sounded like my torment was about to be over.

“Ok” my wife said, “will you help my bring Matt to our my room?”
“Sure”
“MMp MMPH?!?”

The girls untapped my head from the floor, leaving the tape on my face, just pressing the ends around my head (and in my hair!). Luckily for them, our room was in the basement as well. The girls each grabbed a leg and unceremoniously started dragging me on the floor towards our room. My shouted protests were ignored.

We arrived to the room and the girls – impressively – actually lifted me onto the bed; one half at a time, but they did it. I laid (still blindfolded) on my stomach and struggled against the tape while the girls said their goodnights to each other.

“Thanks for all the fun; best night I’ve had in awhile!” Valorie said to me as she sat on the bed.
“Want to smell my feet one more time?”

“MMPH!” I shook my head, now that I was able. But, being blindfolded, I was still unable to avoid the toes that gripped my nose as I took one last breath of her rancid feet. I groaned. She then kissed my forehead and gave my cheek a pinch and wiggle.

“Have a good night”

I heard our bedroom door close and felt someone lay on the bed. I groaned again as another set of toes wrapped around my nose.

“Just us now, sweetie” My wife said innocently. Both her feet slowly rubbed up and down my face, moving extra slowly over my nose. I struggled and squirmed on principal… but I was pretty tired, and just didn’t have the energy for a full-blown resistance.

“mmmm, watching you squirm is my favorite part” my wife said and she wiggled her toes over my nose. After a few seconds of that, my wife reached down to me and pulled off all the tape around my mouth. She yanked the pantyhose out of my mouth and I heard them ‘plop’ onto the other side of the room.

I licked my lips and stretched my jaw.
“Swe-uglh. Oogg. Caoo onn. Leo meaugh goulh.” I struggled to speak around the toes that were suddenly in my mouth.

As you would expect, they were not pleasant. They were very salty and carried the same “musky” flavor that the pantyhose did. My tongue tried to escape the toes that kept grabbing it.

“mmmmm, yummy toes” my wife taunted

“gat youl toGMMMM” my wife shoved her foot even further into my mouth, filling it more completely.

“Now listen closely,” my wife started, “if you give me a good 20 minutes of SILENT sucking, I will untie you afterwards… annnnd, I’ll make all of this up to you tomorrow night”

“BUT! If you are a fuck during this time and bite me, or make noise, or try to free yourself, I will find the sweatiest undergarment in my gym bag and tape it in your stupid mouth. I will then tape my heel to your face and you will sleep that way – and I’ve had those heels for a while… it would be too miserable to sleep. Do you understand?”

I nodded my head – my mouth still stuffed with toes – and said a garbled ‘yes’. I was going to comply, the thought of sleeping with her shoe on my face horrified me.

My wife broke her persona for a minute and softened her tone and genuinely said “I love you, sweetie”.

Then she put it back on.
“Now, suck.”
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

I love it FF+m bondage. Bare and nylon foot worship, sweaty toe sucking. I love it.
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TapeBondage123 »

Great story!
Duct tape will fix that cut under your nose.
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

Loved the story but I would like to see a story where he takes revenge though
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Very cool story but he needs to get some revenge haha
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

“My wife broke her persona for a minute and softened her tone and genuinely said “I love you, sweetie”.

Then she put it back on.
“Now, suck.””

Idk y, bit I love this ending.
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
sockgaggedsissy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sockgaggedsissy »

Magnificent
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic