Caught Peeking at Gifts (FF/f)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Caught Peeking at Gifts (FF/f)

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

(A sequel to: http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2030. Hope you enjoy!)

(Katie’s POV)

It was Christmas Day at 3am and I couldn’t take it anymore; I just had to sneak out of my room so I can see what I got! In my red and white Christmas-themed pajamas, I got out of bed and slowly crept into the living room as quietly as a church mouse. As I descended on the gifts under the tree, I saw a flash of light.

“Freeze!” two voices whisper-yelled.

I threw my hands in the air and turned around. The voices were my older sisters, Kenzie and Cassidy, who had come back home from college for the holidays. They were both sitting on the couch, brandishing flashlights.

“What are you doing?” I asked.
“We figured that you’d try coming out here to take a peek. So, we’re making sure you don’t get to open your gifts before we do” Cassidy replied.
“We should be telling mom about this” said Kenzie.
“Please don’t tell them!” I begged. “They’ll kill me!”
Cassidy turned to Kenzie and said, “You know, Kenz, I think that we should make sure that our little sis doesn’t try to get out again.”
“I agree, Cass” Kenzie replied. The two nodded to each other and sprang up. Kenzie grabbed my arms and pulled them behind my back and Cassidy clapped her hand over my mouth.
“Take her to her room,” Cassidy told Kenzie. My sisters, still keeping hold of me, dragged me into my bedroom. They closed the door, turned on the lights and threw me onto my bed.
“Kenzie, keep her there while I get some materials to tie our naughty sister up with,” Cassidy called out.

Kenzie kept my arms behind my back and shoved my face into the blanket, keeping me quiet. Meanwhile, Cassidy rummaged through my room, looking for materials. In my closet, she found a couple of scarves. But in my nightstand drawer, however, she found the pair of handcuffs I had borrowed from my friend Kurt and a roll of silver duct tape.

Cassidy climbed up onto my bed while Kenzie continued to hold my arms. Tape was wrapped from the bottoms of my fingertips to just below my elbows.

“Sorry Katie, but we’re-Kenzie, grab her ankles-but we’re doing this for your own good. You need to learn patience and this’ll force you to wait for the correct time to open gifts.”

Typical of my sisters to pull this! This always tie me up. Apparently, their boyfriends in college got them into bondage, so they tend to practice on me whenever they come home for break. On Thanksgiving break, they trapped me in the straitjacket that I bought for my Halloween costume for hours on end. They only let me out it right before our parents came home and threatened to share the pics they took of me in it with my school if I told on them.

They locked the cuffs onto my ankles and placed the key on my nightstand, far from my reach. They then took one of the scarves (a red and white-striped silk scarf) and balled it up.

“Open!” Kenzie demanded.

When I refused, the two whispered to each other. Kenzie then covered my eyes with the palm of her hand. Before I could ask what she was doing, I felt one of them suddenly jab their fingers into my armpits. I couldn’t help but to let out a squeal, allowing Kenzie to jam the scarf into my mouth. While she held the scarf in, Cassidy took the duct tape and wrapped it around my mouth, completely muting me.

“Mmph mmph,” I muttered pitifully into the tape.
“Aww, poor little sis,” Cassidy sarcastically uttered.
“Don’t worry, Kate. We’ll let you out in the morning,” Kenzie told me as she tied a red scarf over the tape, further muffling me. “Or, you’d better hope we remember to let you go.”
“That’s right. The gifts we get might distract us from freeing you,” Cassidy explained with a giggle.

“Well, it’s off to bed for us. We’re just beat from waiting up for you, Katie. We’ll see you in the morning,” Kenzie told me as Cassidy tucked me into bed, making sure the blankets further restricted any movement.
“That is, if we remember to free you.”
With that, the two closed the door, leaving me all alone to realize a Christmas miracle would be needed to free me.

To Be Concluded

What'll happen to poor Katie? Will she be rescued in time to open gifts? Or will she be having a blue Xmas? Find out in part 2!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
lochness
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lochness »

"Same Bat-time, same Bat-channel."
Driverman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Driverman »

Great start! Can't wait to see if Katie manages to get out.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Poor Katie! She kind of deserves it, though! ;)

Fun first chapter! I'm looking forward to reading more.
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

Hallo, now wished we would celebrate it this way. By us was near impossibly to this. The gifts was put by us a half hour the tree before gift giving on Christmas Eve and before us parents, hide them so we not would found them in most cast. So was Peeking at Gifts impossibly.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

This is a great and interesting story/ continuation into the Ms. Ayla storyline and I can't wait to find out if she will be released from the bondage she was left in. If she isn't released by her sisters though what will the parents do about it?
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Good start. A nice seasonal conrtibution to the site, thanks.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Part 2:

”Grr! Stupid sisters!” I thought to myself.

I was pretty much immobilized. The tape was around my fingers as well as my wrists, making my fingers useless. My ankles were shackled together and the key was out of reach (not that my hands could reach things in their condition). My mouth was stuffed with silk, taped shut and further muffled with a scarf tied over the whole thing. And I was tucked into bed as if I were a young infant.

And this was all done by my sinister sisters Kenzie and Cassidy. They’re sooooo into tying me up that they look for any excuse for binding me up. And when they caught me trying to peek at my Christmas, it was the perfect excuse.

I struggled for a minute before giving up. I decided to just go to sleep and hope that mom or dad or anyone (I didn’t care who; it could be Kermit the Frog for all I cared) would come and rescue this poor helpless damsel in distress. And as I closed my eyes to sleep, I could kind of make out a figure looking at me...

(Time skip)

“Katie! Wake up!”

I slowly woke up and tried to open my eyes, but found I couldn’t as there was some fabric over my eyes. I did, however, recognize the voice as my mom’s.

“Katie, merry Christmas!”
“Mmm?”
“Missy, I heard about what happened tonight. You little peeker.”
“Mmm!”
“Please, do you really think I wouldn’t hear the racket the three of you made?”
“Mmm...”
“Now, while what you did was quite naughty, what your sisters did wasn’t justified at all. So...”
“Mmm?”
“I have a little gift for you!”

The black headband was moved off my eyes. I was shocked by what I saw: my two sisters bound hand and foot on the floor of my bed! One of them (who I later learned learned was Kenzie) was mummified in red gift wrap from her neck to her feet. Her face was covered by a black ski mask with red gift wrap wrapped over the mouth and eye holes. The other (Cassidy) was in the same situation, but with green paper.

Mom leaned close to me and explained, “They’re tied with rope under all that gift wrap. And I made sure to stuff their mouths up nice and full, so they won’t be bothering you while they’re here.”

Mom then stood up and addressed all three of us. “Now, girls, this all stemmed about who got to open their gifts first. Well, I’m here to answer that question right now. That person will be...me!”

“Mmph?” We all said nearly simultaneously.

“That’s right. I’m going to leave all three of you here for an hour or two while I see what your father gave me. Maybe I’ll release you after that...that is if I remember to. The gifts might be too distracting...”
“Mmph!!!”
“Can’t hear you,” my mom claimed as she slid the headband back down my eyes and closed the door behind her.

The End

(Merry Christmas!!!)
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

Nice ending perhaps tie up and swaddling would also nice present for me.

Merry Christmas to you.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

That was a welcome ray of light at a rathr demanding time. Thank you.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic