In on it m/ff

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

In on it m/ff

Post by WyattW5 »

Mask6185 request.

Character descriptions

Jeremy: 16 tall thin build short reddish-brown dishevelled hair blue eyes with a few chin hairs growing on his chin. Weighing a hundred seventy pounds at five foot eight inches.

Chloe: 15 Pixie short blond hair heart shaped face with same blue eyes and button nose as Jeremy. At a hundred ten pounds her rectangular frame was athletic at five foot even.

Brooke: 16 shoulder length hazelnut brown hair with deep brown eyes inside a square shaped face. Pink rosy lips and thick cheeks. Her body frame was less then athletic with an inverted triangular shape. At a hundred forty pounds most of her weight was put to her chest at four foot eight.

Living out in the country had many benefits one could throw a party with few neighbors to intervene. Lots of room to run and play. But when you reach your teenage years and all you have in the backyard is a tired old swing set. Two flower beds and two large maple trees inside the yard while a hedge of trees pine trees separating you from your closest neighbor. There is not much to do.

Jeremy and Chloe were both told they need to spend at least two hours outside if they were to have any screen time today. Sunday morning their parents had gone out shopping and would be back in about two or three hours.

Agreeing to stay outside the whole time under the promise of computers and video games when they came back. Both sat on the deck lounging in the sunlight. When finally Chloe broke down.

“I am bored”

“As am I Chloe”

“What can we do out here, we have climbed those trees near a hundred times already”

“You climbed the little one twice I climbed the big one twice”

letting out a sigh Jeremy sat down thinking back to when they were kids, she would want to play cowboys and Indians or something he was always the cowboy who tied up the hostile Indians. Laughing at himself from those old times Chloe caught on to it.

“What are you snickering at?”

“Remember we used to play cowboys and Indians”

“My god we haven’t played that since we were eight”

“We could give it a try might be a little more interesting with us a little older?”

“Yeah, but it wouldn’t be fair I’m too fast for you?”

“Too fast you say”

“Alright good thing you are wearing your workout tights”

Chloe smiles pulling off her tight fitting long sleeve shirt to reveal a tight-fitting tank top that matched her blue workout tights. Jeremy who wore a t-shirt and jeans watched as his sister took off running. Instead of giving chase Jeremy went for the garage.

Chloe ran out to the back always hoping to climb a tree or sneak around the back rows of trees to evade. Jeremy had grabbed some rope and bandanas from his dad's workbench. Running back out to see her taunting him by the back tree line.

Walking over that direction Chloe began to run to the one flower bed and she jumped up a tree. Beginning to climb too small to climb the tree back in public school Chloe now used the tree to advantage.

Shaking his head Jeremy did the same start climbing the base of the tree. Up one limb around another Chloe sees how slow he is and decides to jump down and run for the back big tree. As she commenced to run she trips and falls on the ground but as she tries to stand and run away she looks back to see Jeremy had tied her with a lasso.

Jumping down quickly Jeremy ran over and started to tie the rope around Chloe’s ankles quickly moving up to her knees. He wound the rope around her knees three times before cinching the middle twice around. Pulling her hands behind her back.

“That was cheating”

Chloe groaned as Jeremy bound her wrists together then her elbows. Winding the rope around her arms and shoulders above and below her chest pinning her arms to her torso. Amplifying her pert chest. Jeremy sat her against the trunk of a tree telling her to open up Chloe did so willingly.

Stuffing her mouth with one bandana he wound a bandana over her mouth leaving a small triangle dangling from her mouth. Taking another smaller bandana folding it into a thin band he tied it over her eyes.

Finishing tying his sister up Jeremy decided to walk around a bit. Looking in the trees checking the hedge line. Rabbits liked making a home there. Soon after Jeremy heard a voice call to him

“Hey Jeremy”

“Oh hey, Brooke what can I do for you?”

Jeremy recalled Brooke the next door neighbor who had lived on the same block for years. When we were kids all three of us hung out without warning. Today Brooke wore a tight grey long sleeve shirt and a pair of dark burgundy pants.

“Well I’ve been watching you and your sister out here play, which is really cute most teenage siblings can’t stand each other”

“Yeah well parent’s are out told us we need to spend some time outside and as you yourself can notice there isn’t much to do around here”

“I know... so can I play?”

Jeremy stood there silent for a moment looking to Chloe as she sat against the tree oblivious to what was happening around her. Looking back to Brooke Jeremy shrugged

“I would not mind if I wound up like her one little bit, it would probably even take you less time to catch me”

Winking at Jeremy he shrugged taking her by the arm pulling her close. Walking her close to the larger tree in the backyard. Jeremy stuffed her mouth with a bandana, before tying an OTM bandana with a little triangle below her chin.

Taking her arms he tied her wrists then her elbows. Pinning her arms to her back with a rope around the top and bottom of her ample bosom. All Jeremy heard was slight grunts and muffled groans as he sat her down and tied her knees and ankles.

“Are you okay Brooke?”

“Mmm-hmm”

“Oh goodie”

Tapping her head with his hand she began struggling a little testing Jeremy’s rope work. Allowing her to squirm and wiggle around in the dirt and grass. Jeremy kneels down by his sister.

“How you doing Chloe”

“Umphf ump ohphfay”

“Okay cool I will come back to check on you in a little bit sis”

Kissing his sisters forehead he walks back to the house grabbing his cell phone to snap a few pictures. Mainly of Brooke tied up. Watching the two girls squirm and struggle in their bonds. It was a nice pleasant treat.

He could hear the two girls mumbling into their gag's when Brooke noticed Jeremy taking photos she even began to pose and struggle in a kind of appealing fashion.

His cell phone started ringing so Jeremy answered it to reveal it was his dad they were on their way back home. Meaning the fun which had just started already needed to be over.

Running back out to the trees Jeremy unties Chloe before she noticed Brooke tied up in shock. They both untie Brooke who was depressed the game was over but shrugged it off when Jeremy helped her up.

“Thank you for playing along”

Jeremy smiles looking to Brooke she shakes her head

“no thank you for letting me play. Maybe next time we can play a little longer”

Kissing his cheek she went back over to her side. Of the hedgerows. Chloe helped Jeremy put their supplies away. Hiding the bandana’s in the bottom of their dad's rag stash so they could somewhat dry out properly.

When Chloe and Jeremy’s parents showed up they were surprised to see Jeremy and Chloe still in the backyard walking the grassy area’s checking the flower beds.

“Thought you two’ would be bored out of your skulls”

“Oh we managed to bind some time”

Jeremy spoke making Chloe giggle before helping their parents unload the groceries.
Macher
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Macher »

Good job. Have always had an affection for these more innocent stories that focus on siblings.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic