The adventures of young Nancy Drew (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 769

Post by Deleted User 769 »

trainer wrote: 5 years ago
KellyKat wrote: 5 years ago

I see another one in need of tight ropes and a gag ;) :P
Don’t tempt me with a good time :P
It's impossible not to, when I see so many vict... I mean willing participants just lying around ;)
Ha, ha! I prefer the terms 'Plucky cub reporter' or 'meddling snoop',.. ;)
trainer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by trainer »

Stiletto Amore wrote: 5 years ago

Don’t tempt me with a good time :P
It's impossible not to, when I see so many vict... I mean willing participants just lying around ;)
Meddling snoops are just the worst! Always snooping around and doing snoopy stuff :P Honestly, the world is getting a favour when they are all nice and tied up, and everyone else is away from their prying eyes! :lol:
Deleted User 769

Meddling snoops are just the worst! Always snooping around and doing snoopy stuff :P Honestly, the world is getting a favour when they are all nice and tied up, and everyone else is away from their prying eyes! :lol:
Haha! I'd argue that we "Meddling kids" provide a valuable service to the local community, debunking fake ghosts and exposing costumed crooks ;)
KellyKat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KellyKat »

Hehe! I should definitely think about licensing some official "Houdini in heels" merch ;)

Forgive me for saying, but I'm not sensing a great deal of sympathy/ solidarity for my plight,.. 😂
Don’t worry, I share some sympathy for your plight. Us sisters have to stick together at adversity such as that. :D
Yay! It's you and me against the world (of kidnappers) - now all we need is a super cool, team name - like the 'Duct tape gang', the 'Detained duo' or the 'Clothesline twins'..
I know a couple of bad guys like the name the Helpless Hooligans. I don't find it very complimentary though. But I like the alliteration of it, just like Detained Duo, what about Snooping Sisters? Especially because we're so often attached at the hip... by rope. :P
Deleted User 769

Don’t worry, I share some sympathy for your plight. Us sisters have to stick together at adversity such as that. :D
Yay! It's you and me against the world (of kidnappers) - now all we need is a super cool, team name - like the 'Duct tape gang', the 'Detained duo' or the 'Clothesline twins'..
I know a couple of bad guys like the name the Helpless Hooligans. I don't find it very complimentary though. But I like the alliteration of it, just like Detained Duo, what about Snooping Sisters? Especially because we're so often attached at the hip... by rope. :P
Ha, ha! The 'Snooping Sisters' it is then! A name that strikes fear into the heart of the criminal underworld, whilst also suggesting we are not averse to the possibility of being kidnapped,..

Now all we need is a motorcycle with a sidecar,..
Ì call shotgun!
trainer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by trainer »

Ha, ha! The 'Snooping Sisters' it is then! A name that strikes fear into the heart of the criminal underworld, whilst also suggesting we are not averse to the possibility of being kidnapped,..

Ì call shotgun!
More like strikes laughter, I for one wouldn't be able to wait while you two stumbled around looking for me, I'd just go out and find you overturning some rocks or something and tie you up in some suitably tight ropes :D
Deleted User 769

Ì call shotgun!
More like strikes laughter, I for one wouldn't be able to wait while you two stumbled around looking for me, I'd just go out and find you overturning some rocks or something and tie you up in some suitably tight ropes :D
Speaking on behalf of The Snooping Sisters plc

"(We) fail to see the threat!" 😉
trainer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by trainer »

Ì call shotgun!

That's good! Nothing more enjoyable than trussing up a pair of overconfident do-gooders :lol:
Deleted User 769

That's good! Nothing more enjoyable than trussing up a pair of overconfident do-gooders :lol:
I assure you that our confidence is well earned stemming, as it does, from years spent unmasking ghosts, escaping death traps and apprehending crooks ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic