Zatanna in: Magic Mite (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Zatanna in: Magic Mite (M/F)

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Inside her home, Zatanna Zatara, magician extraordinaire, was getting ready for her next performance at Wayne Theater next week. There’d be the usual card tricks and pulling stuff out of hats, but Zatanna was trying to iron out the finale that’d be no ordinary trick: The Zatanna’s Zealous End-All Escape. Unfortunately, she currently had no idea what this dramatically-titled escape challenge would be.

The magician grabbed the trunk she kept all of her escape stuff in and dumped the contents of the trunk onto her couch. She gazed upon the mountain of supplies (straitjackets, chains, handcuffs, scarves, ropes, belts, handkerchiefs) and started to formulate a plan.

“Let’s see...” she muttered to herself. “Definitely straitjacket...probably some ropes and chains around the jacket. And of course, they’ll want me gagged so I can’t use any spells to cheat.”

She grabbed a black scarf from the pile and cleave gagged herself with it before attempting to talk with it between her teeth.

“That definitely works,” she said out loud after she removed the gag. “It’ll probably be easy to shake off with some jaw movements and it’s aesthetically pleasing. Although...wearing a ballgag would give everyone of my fanboys a heart attack.”

She turned away from the bed, unaware that the materials slowly began to rise.

“Come on, Zee. You can do this. You can figure this out.”

The materials rose higher into the air.

“You need to create a roof-raising spectacle.”

The materials were know grazing the roof and  slowly tilted themselves towards the unknowing magician.

“You need a trick to bring the audience to life!”

The now-live materials suddenly swarmed Zatanna. When the magician was able to regain her senses, she looked down in shock and saw her predicament: she was strapped inside a straitjacket. At least twenty feet of chain had wrapped itself around her shoulders and canvas-covered crossed arms. Fifty feet of rope had mummified Zatanna’s lower body, transforming her legs into a mermaid’s tail made from hemp.

“What do you think of this challenge so far?” a voice called out to her.
“Who are you?! Show yourself!” Zatanna demanded.

A figure teleported before her, causing her to groan upon seeing who it was: Batman’s biggest fan from The Fifth Dimension.

“Bat-Mite?!”
“That’s me!” the imp proudly proclaimed.
“What do you think you’re doing?!”
“I’m just trying to help you out with your indecisiveness!”
“As much as I appreciate your ‘help’,” Zatanna sarcastically responded, “shouldn’t you be busy bugging your idol?”
“Here’s the thing: a little birdy informed me that Bruce Wayne will be attending your next show. And you know who Bruce Wayne’s alter ego is?”
“Batma-“
“BATMAN!!!” Bat-Mite screamed, shooting out sparkles from his fingertips. “Anyway, as you know, Batman deserves nothing but the best. So, I’m here to help you deliver the best finale ever!”

The magician grunted. “I’ve definitely gotten some ideas. Now, if you’ll excuse me, em morf stniartser evom-MMPH!”

The mite suddenly conjured up a yellow ballgag emblazoned with the black Batman logo and launched it into Zatanna’s mouth, tightening the strap as it wrapped around her head.

“MMPH!”
“Sorry, Miss Zatanna, but you can’t remove those restraints just yet, for I have just came up with a way to make this finale even more awesome!”

Pointing to the supply room where she kept all of her other materials, Bat-Mite telepathically dragged a cabinet out. This cabinet was the type that split into three boxes, giving the illusion that the person in the box had their head, stomach, and legs separated. Zatanna was suddenly flung into the cabinet, hearing the door slam closed as she was forced in.

”Get me outta this thing right now, you little pest!” Zatanna telepathically shouted at her captor.
“Not yet! I’m afraid you’re gonna have to face some separation anxiety,” Bat-Mite announced, snapping his fingers.

Suddenly, the three boxes separated, gently lowering themselves onto the floor. Zatanna was in no pain, but was rather uncomfortable with the fact that she could be in three places at once.

Bat-Mite...if you don’t release me within the next three seconds, I will-“
“I can’t let you go now! You gotta at least practice! Come on! Put on a show!”

Figuring that maybe appeasing her captor would result in her freedom, Zatanna tried to escape. As she figured, she couldn’t get free; the chain wrap around the straitjacket didn’t allow any arm movement, she couldn’t use any spells due to the gag, and the fact that she was currently in three pieces was rather distracting.

There,” Zatanna stated. “I tried. I can’t get out. Release me NOW!”
“Come on, Miss Zatanna! You gotta keep trying! Show a little-“

Suddenly, a ringing emerged from Bat-Mite’s fan-made utility belt. The imp took out his phone and let out an excited gasp.

“Ooh! Just got an alert from my Bat-Finder app! Looks like The Dark Knight finally located Music Meister’s lair and he’s about to bring the house down on him! If you’ll excuse me, I gotta go get mezzanine seats for the matinee! See ya!” With that, Bat-Mite teleported away, leaving Zatanna stuck.

Bat-Mite! BAT-MITE! LET ME GO NOW!” the magician mentally screamed to no one. She continued to struggle around without any success. As she stopped to catch her breath, a thought occurred to her.

”Actually, this would kind of work as a finale.”

The End

Epilogue:

An hour later, Zatanna heard the lock on her door being picked. The magician, in absolutely no position to fight back against this possible burglar, felt dread build up in her separated stomach as she heard footsteps approach. Luckily for her, the footsteps didn’t belong to a burglar; it belonged to her knight in gray and blue armor: Batman.

”Bruce! Oh, thank goodness! How did you-“
“Bat-Mite was the only member in the audience to see me put a muzzle on that corrupt conductor and he let it slip about your predicament. Don’t worry, I bribed him with an autographed can of shark-repellent to make him go back to his own dimension.”
“You didn’t tell him to free me?!”
“I had to see you for myself,” Batman explained as he stacked the boxes back to their original position. “I couldn’t actually believe that he got such an esteemed escape artist like yourself all trussed up.”
”Are you teasing me?!” the magician asked incredulously.

The Dark Knight ignored her question and unbuckled the ballgag, letting it fall to the floor. “You got it from here,” he told her. Before she could even react, Batman was already gone.

The magician sighed. “niaga rehtegot kcab em tuP. stniartser eseht morf em eerF.”

As Zatanna stepped out of the cabinet, now restraint-free and in one piece, she noticed a note that was placed on her table.

Can’t wait for the show next week, especially the finale.
-Bruce

Zatanna looked up from the note and rolled her eyes. “I hate that guy sometimes,” she muttered.
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

LOL!

Very cute story! Zatanna is a great character for bondage fanfic!

(Smilies aren't working, btw)
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

A ynit ecils fo noitcefrep. Owt sbmuht pu!
49% snooping detective, 51% Damsel in Distress.
Cub reporter and part time escapologist - They call me Houdini in heels
https://www.deviantart.com/samward18
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

BindPam wrote: 4 years ago LOL!

Very cute story! Zatanna is a great character for bondage fanfic!

(Smilies aren't working, btw)
Thanks! I think so too!
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Stiletto Amore wrote: 4 years ago A ynit ecils fo noitcefrep. Owt sbmuht pu!
sknahT os hcum! I evol gnitirw rof eeZ!
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

My pleasure!
What's not to like? She's a lady magician who goes to work in a tuxedo and fishnets and gets tied up for money - she's my lifestyle and fashion guru ;)
49% snooping detective, 51% Damsel in Distress.
Cub reporter and part time escapologist - They call me Houdini in heels
https://www.deviantart.com/samward18
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Really fun story.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Another great story and another wonderful writing job. I'm glad to see you continuing to use this character in other stories.
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Nice, fun, practically G-Rated bondage tale! Well done!
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

Emma wrote: 4 years ago Nice, fun, practically G-Rated bondage tale! Well done!
Very fun! I always liked Zatanna, and you can't tell me she wasn't created specifically to get tied up
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

damsel wrote: 4 years ago
Emma wrote: 4 years ago Nice, fun, practically G-Rated bondage tale! Well done!
Very fun! I always liked Zatanna, and you can't tell me she wasn't created specifically to get tied up
All superheroines were really. But a heroine who has to be gagged to avoid speaking her way to an escape is delightfully kinky.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic