A Lesson in Weaselry (m/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A Lesson in Weaselry (m/m)

Post by drawscore »

A LESSON IN WEASELRY

"Thanks for inviting me to sleep over." Big Chris said to Doug.

Doug acknowledged the thanks, and said "You can stay for the day, too, if you want. My folks ain't gonna be home, and Kevin and Mark are comin' over the work on some scout stuff. Scott's comin' too."

Chris was a little apprehensive. "Hey, the last time I spent the night with you and Kevin, he tied me up in my pajamas."

Doug laughed. "What's so bad about that?" he asked. "I tied you up in your pajamas last night."

"Yeah, but I was already wearing them." Chris countered. "Kevin made me change, and it was two in the afternoon."

"Well, it wouldn't've happened if you hadn't made that dumb bet with him - 'Oh, yeah, I bet if I tie Scott, he stays tied longer than if you tie him, and if he don't, you can tie me any way you want.' That had to be the dumbest thing you've done in a while."

"But how was I supposed to know that his Indian cousins taught him how to tie?" Chris protested. "It was his first or second day back, and I thought he'd be like he's always been - not much better than Mark. But I guess there are worse things than being tied up in pajamas. He could'a made me wear a cub scout uniform."

"Or a cub uniform during the day, and pajamas at night." Doug joked.

Chris gave his friend a dirty look, and said "Don't get any ideas. And don't give Mark and Kevin any, either."

Doug laughed, then asked "Are you gonna stay, or are you goin' home?" Before Chris could get out an answer, the doorbell rang. It was Kevin, Scott, and Mark, and they were quickly ushered up to Doug's bedroom.

Chris indicated that he'd call home and ask to stay for the day, and maybe another night. Scott said that Allen was off with his best friend, Bill, a kid from Mike Hayworth's troop, and Charlie was going to spend the day and night with Ronnie, and Ronnie's friends from his old neighborhood, Gary and David. "I think Red Jeff's with them, too." Scott added.

Chris called home and received the necessary permission, then joined his friends. Doug and Scott already had scout books open, and Mark and Kevin were soaking up the lessons like a couple of young sponges. "They hate school, but love this." he mused.

Scott overheard Chris's musings, and said "Of course they love it. If they can show that they have learned, Doug promised that he'd show them how to escape. And, in order to escape, what has to happen?"

A light went off in Chris's mind. "He has to get tied up!" he exclaimed.

"Right!" said Scott. Damn, you're getting to be a pretty fart smeller . . . err . . . smart fella."

Chris gave Scott a dirty look, not knowing if the spoonerism was accidental or intentional, but let it pass. Instead, he came back with "Hey, Scott, just one thing: Neither Mark nor Kevin are tall and skinny like you an Doug. You guys can SHOW them how you escape, but they already know that. And since they ain't tall and skinny, they have about as much chance as me of getting loose."

"That's true, too." Scott said. "But they're gonna wanna try, and guess who gets to tie 'em up?"

Another light went off in Chris's head. "We do!" he shouted.

"Right again." Scott said. "And, unless you're Doug, tying those two up is better than getting tied up by them. Besides, me and Doug are gonna do exactly what we said we're gonna do. We're gonna show them how we escape. If they can't do it like we can, tough crap."

Chris laughed, and nodded in agreement. He also silently admired just how much of a weasel Scott was, and he knew that Doug was an even bigger weasel.

The fifth hour had passed, and Mark and Kevin had completed all the tasks assigned, and had passed all the "tests" that Doug and Scott had posed. With nothing else to cover or do, Doug went to his closet, pulled out a bag full of rope, bandanas, and neckerchiefs, and handed it to Mark. "OK, munchkin, I said I'd show you how to escape, so tie me up."

"How about I 'munchkin' you right in your ass!" Mark snarled. "I don't even let my brother call me a munchkin."

"Except when he's got you tied and gagged." Doug joked, and with that comment, he felt the rope around his hands tighten up. Obviously, Doug had found a "hot button," and filed it away for future reference in the back of his mind. Calling Mark a "munchkin" was just about the same as calling Charlie a "chicken."

Doug, wearing his familiar jeans, with a white and red T-shirt, was quickly tied around his hands, feet, arms, and legs, and gagged with a red bandana. Mark smiled at his captive, and said "OK, Scott, you, too."

Scott, also in jeans, but with a yellow striped T-shirt, submitted to Mark, and, like his friend, had his hands, feet, arms, and legs tied. Mark chose to gag him with one of Doug's red and yellow scout neckerchiefs. When he was done, Mark nodded, and both boys showed off their ability to escape. It took them less than five minutes."

The ties were repeated by Kevin, but Scott and Doug took about three minutes longer to get loose. The two younger boys conferred, and said that it looked easy, sliding their hands under their butts, and getting themselves loose.

"It ain't as easy as it looks." Doug cautioned.

Mark jumped up and said "I can do it! Tie me, tie me!" Scott looked at Chris, and said that it was the first time he'd ever seen anyone other than Doug actually ask to be tied up.

Kevin knew better, but since Mark was his best friend, he went along with getting tied with him. If nothing else, they could get back to back with each other and untie themselves, which is exactly what they had to do, as neither of them were able to squeeze their tied hands under their butts like Scott and Doug.

"We'll show you that we can get out of Kevin's knots, too." Doug grinned, and put his hands behind him for Kevin to tie. Kevin was about to decline the "invitation," as he knew the inevitible result would be that Doug and Scott would escape, and he, along with Mark, would get tied up again. But Big Chris said "Hey, Kevin, never turn down a free tie up, even on Doug or Scott, or Allen. Even though there's a 99 percent chance they'll get loose, there's still that one chance that they won't, and I'll bet they'll look funny, tied up in pajamas sometime this afternoon."

Kevin thought twice, and decided to go ahead and tie Doug and Scott, only to discover that Chris had played him like a fiddle. His words to Kevin were not lost on Doug and Scott, who, after being hog tied and placed on opposite sides of the room, again managed to get loose, even though it took a little longer - this time, around eight minutes.

"We get to tie you any way we want to." shouted Chris, and even though that was not part of the "rules," Kevin and Mark agreed, then realized too late that their agreement was in haste.

They tried to back out, but Doug and Scott were grinning like a pair of Chessire cats, and were having none of it. "You two agreed, and that's that." Scott told them.

Doug knew what was going on, and he pulled Big Chris aside. "You used us to get revenge on Kevin, didn't you?" he demanded.

Big Chris reacted with shock and surprise. "Me?" he asked. "Would I do that? I'm a boy scout."

Doug laughed. "Of course you did it." he said. "You told me and Scott that they tied you up in pajamas at two in the afternoon, and got us to get payback for you. I'm proud of you. On a scale of one to ten, that kind of weaselry is at least an eight and a half. Any more like that, and you'll be the second biggest weasel in the troop."

Chris basked in Doug's complement, then saw Doug's and Scott's grins. "I'm gonna get tied up for being a weasel, ain't I?" he asked.

Doug's grin got wider. "Well, you're gonna get tied up." he replied. "And in pajamas, too, right along with Mark and Kevin. But you're not getting tied up for being a weasel."

"I'm not?" Chris asked.

"Oh, hell no!" Doug said. "You're getting tied up 'cause you got caught being a weasel."

END
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

It's good to read these old tales again.
Are there any new ones to go with them?
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

There are nearly 60. Most have been published. A few, have not.

I guess I'll just have to keep posting until I run up on something new (to you).

Drawscore
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Just found that story.

I guess I'm a little late, but it's well written with nice dialogues.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Thank you for the (belated) feedback. It is nice to know when my efforts are appreciated.

Drawscore
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Great story
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Thank you.

Drawscore