Everybody loves Raymond (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Everybody loves Raymond (F/F)

Post by beeblebrox883 »

This story involves The characters Debra (Patricia Heaton) and Amy (Monica Horan) from the tv series Everybody loves Raymond.

This story takes place one weekend when Raymond and Robert are out of tow on a golfing trip and Frank and Marie have taken the kids out of town on a summer holiday. So Debra and Amy are able to spend the weekend alone together. Without anyone interrupting them.

It is early Friday night and Debra and Amy are sitting in the living room having a few glasses of wine and talking enjoying having the whole weekend to themselves. The tv is on in the background and neither of them are really paying to much attention to it till an add for one of the 50 shades of grey movie comes on. The ad gets Amy's attention and gets her wondering if Debra has ever tried bondage. So she decided to ask Debra. Of course her having a few glasses of wine caused her to just blurt it out.

The question did catch Debra off guard a bit because she had not been asked that question since she was back in college. It was something that she had experimented with and had enjoyed but had never mentioned it to Raymond.

"Yes I actually have tried bondage before Amy, and I actually did enjoy it back then too. But I have not done it in a number of years". Replied Debra

"Oh really that's cool so have I" replied Amy. "Would you like to try it again since we have the whole weekend to ourselves?"

This answer surprised Debra as she did not expect Amy to be the type that would enjoy bondage.
The idea of trying bondage again really excited Debra too. Especially with getting to do it with someone she knows and trusts.

"Sure I'm down for that. Sounds like a fun way to spend the weekend"

"Ok great. I will run across the street and grab my supplies".

When Amy returned she showed up with a bag of supplies. Mostly ropes and cuffs along with a role of tape and some cloth as well that Debra couldn't make out quite yet.

"So should we go upstairs to begin" asked Debra.
"Sounds good to me" answered Amy.

Once upstairs Amy asked if Debra was fine with her tying Debra up first which Debra agreed too.
Amy then instructed Debra to strip down to her bra and panties to which Debra replied only if you do the same. So both women took off all their clothes except for their underwear. Debra was standing in a matching red bra and panties while Amy had on a black and white bra and orange panties.

Amy then grabbed a piece of rope and began to tie Debra's wrists together behind her back. Debra complimented her on how tight her wrists were tied and how much she was enjoying it. Next Amy tied some rope above and below Debra's breasts which really made them pop. Then Amy tied a rope around Debra's waist before pulling it between her legs which caused Debra to let out a yelp.

"You will love this rope when I'm done" said Amy. As she connected it to the wrist rope. Finally Amy added rope around Debra's ankles and knees before standing back to admire her work.
"How you liking the ropes?" Asked Amy.
" I'm loving this. I haven't been tied up like this in a long time. Forgot how much I enjoyed this".

"Well I'm not quite done yet. I still have to gag you which is my favourite part when I'm I'm tied up"

"What are you going to gag me with" asked Debra as she watched Amy walk over to her bag.

Once their Amy pulled out a yellow pair of panties letting them hang from her index finger and waved them at Debra. Which caused Debra's eyes to widen.

"Just a pair of my panties. I hope you don't mind?"

"You want to put your panties in my mouth?!?!?!"

"Yeah of course it will be fun and add to the experience".

"Well are they at lea...mmmph" was all Debra could get out before Amy stuffed the panties into her mouth. Amy then grabbed a bandana and pulled it over Debra's mouth and knotted it behind her head so she couldn't spit the panties out.
" I'm sure you can probably tell from the taste that they are in fact my dirty sweaty panties from earlier in the week. I can't remember if I wore them for my morning run too or not. But I'm sure you will be able to tell from the taste" Amy said with a huge grin on her face as she looked down at Debra grumbling something into her gag.

"You look so darn cute laying there all tied up. But there is still one thing missing." Amy walked back over to her bag and pulled out a black bra along with a sock. " I know that you are wondering what I am gonna do with these but it will just be easier if I showed you. With that Amy folded the two bra cups together making sure that the inside of one of the cups is still exposed. Next she placed the bra over Debra's mouth and nose forming a mask. She then took the straps and pulled them behind Debra's head where she knotted them together to hold the bra firmly to Debra's face. Next she took the sock she had grabbed and pulled the bra away just enough to place the sock inside just under Debra's nose. But not covering it so she could still breath. The bra left enough space so Debra could still breath but kept the sock nice and close so every breath she took she would smell Amy's stinky sock.

"By the way I know that I wore this bra and sock for my run the other day and I also wore them the whole day before in this heat."

Debra looked up at Amy over the bra cup glaring at her for forcing her to smell Amy's dirty clothing. But also the more she lay there evaluating her situation the more she started to enjoy it.

End of part 1
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

Great story. I love the storyline you have going here. Cant wait for more.
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

Hey just wondering if there will be another part coming? I really hope so loved this story.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic