All in the family (f/m, mm/FF, F/mff, F/f, f/mfF, FF/f, mf/FF and more)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

That's cute. Good to see their relationship is going strong.
kinkybtard
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kinkybtard »

I just logged in to say this is my favourite story on the forum.

Love the updates, maybe after the 24h event Karen will give her son a small taste of what's shes going through, hehe.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

kinkybtard wrote: 2 years ago I just logged in to say this is my favourite story on the forum.
Thank you and welcome to the forum. Glad you made the step to commenter. Enjoy the stories on the board and feel free to comment more.
Last edited by slackywacky 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
TimChimp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TimChimp »

Even though these last few chapters have been uneventful really like them, and it also makes sense that in a 24 timespan there's periods of time during which nothing happens.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

TimChimp wrote: 2 years ago Even though these last few chapters have been uneventful really like them, and it also makes sense that in a 24 timespan there's periods of time during which nothing happens.
Thank you for commenting. Yes, a 24 hour stint is mostly boring. But, I promise, things are going to change.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Wow, we're way past 130,000 views. Thank you all for reading my ramblings.

For those interested, this story is now 282 pages in MS-Word, with 117,150 words and over half a million characters. Funny for a story that I envisioned would only be a few chapters long...

Anyhow, enough ramblings from me, thank you to all who commented, much appreciated. And now without further ado, here's the next chapter...

75 - Closer together
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Oh, that feels so good, just to be able to move again.” Sally said after having been released from the position they had been in for the last few hours.

“I agree. But based on the amount of rope that the boys have put ready, the easy position we just been in might not continue.” Miranda replied.

For the last few hours both Sally and Miranda had fallen asleep while cuffed and tied. The position, their cuffed hands fixed to their knees, had indeed been loose enough to be able to move a little, but still secure enough that nobody had escaped from it. They had tried, they did that with every position, but they all knew that it was futile, as Elly and Bridget knew what they were doing.

“Yes, for the next little while we are going to make it a little tighter.” DW said.

Karen was looking at the others from her position on the floor, her hands still locked in the cuffs. Other than a few short stints, she had not slept. It kind of surprised her, as she was the one with the most experience getting tied up and she would have expected to be able to sleep. She was not sure as to why this was happening, maybe it was mind that kept busy or maybe it was that tickle that kept coming back that she could not get at while tied up, she did not know. She figured it was somewhere around 6 in the morning, although she had stopped counting.

“Make sure you eat and drink something.” Tim said to Miranda and Sally when they came back from the washroom.

With the washroom being in the hallway and with no windows and all other doors closed, neither Miranda nor Sally had any real idea what time it was. Having slept had helped, the time in the last position seemed a lot shorter than it probably had been, but with no clock and no outside light to be seen, they could only guess.

“Ready, Sally?” DW asked after he picked up a rope from the floor.

Sally nodded, while looking at DW. She stepped closer to him and kissed him.

“It is not going to make him tie you any less tight.” Tim grinned.

In the mean while, Miranda was waiting for Tim to restrain her again. She was really looking forward to the end of this event and a nice long, 24-hour, bath. And a glass of wine, or maybe more than one. The chair positions had been hard, this last position had not been too bad and being asleep had helped. But based on the amount of rope lying on the floor, this next position might not be that easy.

“Ready?” Tim asked her.

“No, but since I will not be the first to cry uncle, go ahead.” She replied with a small grin.

“Hands parallel behind you back please.” He told her.

Tim wrapped a long rope four times around her torso, just above her breasts, before running it four times just below her breasts. The rope was knotted at the middle of her back, before Tim ran it over her left shoulder to the front, looping it around the bottom rope between her breasts. There were some accidental touches, Tim’s hands touching Miranda’s breasts, but both knew they were not intentional. After running it back over her right shoulder to the central knot he looped it around both of Miranda’s wrists, which she was holding parallel, her fingers touching her elbows from the opposite arm. Using what was left of the rope to cinch the bottom ropes around her torse between her arms and her upper body, made everything tighten up. With a new rope he started from the central know and wrapped the front of Miranda’s left shoulder, the back of her neck and via the front of her right shoulder back to the central knot.

“Wow, that is snug.” Miranda said, shaking her upper body.

Nothing moved and Tim was not done yet. There was enough rope left to circle Miranda’s wrists four more times and loop it over the rope at the base of her neck. Pulling it tight, it forced his prisoners hands up a little.

“Okay?” He asked.

Miranda just nodded. She tried to move her arms, but it was impossible. She felt how Tim wrapped the left-over rope around the strands already present, ending up with the final knots being way out of reach for her probing fingers. She could feel a knot, but she knew it was not the final one.

“Lie down please.” Tim told her, helping her, making sure she did not fall.

Karen was watching the events unfolding with interest, as she knew she would be soon enough tied in the same position. DW had tied Sally almost identical to what Tim had done to Miranda. To Karen’s experienced eye, she could see a few small differences and Sally’s bonds looked tighter than Miranda’s, the ropes dug in deeper around Sally’s arms.

“Open up.” Tim told Miranda.

“Uck, not that one again.” She complained, but still opened her mouth to accept the ballgag Tim was holding.

After they boys applied the gags to their prisoners, they tied their legs at ankles, below their knees and above their knees. Fairly simple ties, 6 wraps and a cinch, nothing too tied. The thing that happened next surprised Sally, Miranda and even Karen. Tim and DW dragged Miranda and Sally close together, so that the bottom part of their bend legs touched each other. While both women were lying on their stomachs, their legs from the knees down were pointing up. DW tied a rope around their ankles, while Tim tied one just below the knees. Both women were now attached to each other. If they wanted to move, they had to do it in unison.

“Interesting.” Karen stated.

“Hmmppff.” Miranda said, but nobody understood her gag talk.

It was interesting to see how Miranda and Sally tried to find out how much movement they had. Since their feet had not been tied, they could wriggle them, and it did not take them too long to figure out the most comfortable position for their feet. Miranda’s feet ended up on the inside of Sally’s feet.

“You could tickle them.” Karen suggested, which caused the two connected women to grunt in their gags again.

“If we would do it to them, we will also do it to you, mom.” Tim laughed.

“Okay, between 30 and 60 minutes till Tamara and Karen change positions.” DW said.

They tried to keep their prisoners from how long they had been tied by varying all times constantly and so far, that seemed to have worked.

“What was that? Did I hear my name?” Tamara said.

She needed a moment to remember where she was and why she was tied up before she bent her head towards her knees and removed the sleep mask that had covered her eyes.

“Welcome back, sleepy head.” Karen grinned.

“Oh, I see Miranda and Sally changed position again. I assume that we follow soon?” Tamara asked Karen.

“Yep, within the next hour.”

“Do we know what time it is?” Tamara asked.

“Nope, but I suspect early morning.”

“And you still don’t want to give up? I am good to go another few hours, I had a nice sleep.”

“Forget it sister, you will be the ones giving up first.”

“Maybe we should keep this going till somebody gives up?” Tim suggested to DW.

That statement generated a chorus of complaints, both gagged and ungagged.

“Okay, okay, it was just a suggestion. Geez, no need to get your knickers in a twist.” Tim laughed.

But it did make him think on how they could declare a winner if neither of the teams gave up…
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

This is fantastic. It feels like we have returned to the main event. The captors are being inventive for the pleasure of all of the readers. It had crossed my mind that the 24 hours might pass without anyone giving up. So how will the winners be determined?
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

I have so much hope everyone is just messing around with the four prisoners. Karen is way too confident in her ability to track the time. I hope it is still in the middle of the night, just to deal a mental blow to everyone. Somehow, I wouldn't be surprised it would happen in this family.
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Looks like the way it's going...It's going to go into overtime :D
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago I hope it is still in the middle of the night, just to deal a mental blow to everyone.
Thank you, I ran with that idea... see below.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

76 - Slow times
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tamara tried to move, but with the bottom part of her legs tied to Karen’s legs made it hard. If they wanted to lie down on their sides, they had to do it as a team. And the gags made communication a little more difficult.

“Hmmppffff.” Tamara grunted, but she got no reaction from Karen.

She knew Karen was awake as she had just moved around a bit. There was not much else to do than just lie on her stomach. Luckily, if you could call it that, her hands were tied in a box tie, so her arms were not pulled back as much as when they were crushed together behind her back, which was one of Tim’s favorite ways of tying her. She was well rested; the previous bondage position had allowed her to sleep for as long as they had allowed her. Not that she normally had problems with sleeping. The only disadvantage was that she had no idea of the time.

“Breakfast is ready, Tim. Better come and eat it before Carrie comes and picks you up.” Elly said.

“Can’t we stay till the end; it is not long till eleven.” He replied.

“Hush, you were not supposed to let them know what time it is.” Elly said in a whispered voice.

“Sorry.” Tim said before leaving the room.

Elly waited till he came back from eating the breakfast she had made. Both DW and Tim came back after they finished the dishes.

“Did Carrie text you?” Elly asked Tim.

DW walked around the room, taking some pictures of the two pair of prisoners on the floor. Miranda seemed to be asleep, while Sally just rested, but she kept an eye on what was going on. Hearing Tim say that it was close to eleven made her happy. She was getting fed up with being tied up. It was not the fact that she did not like being tied up, she often spent more than 5 hours in bondage, but she did not like the fact that nothing happened. They were just tied up and that was it. No real interaction, nothing happening, it was getting to her. But, if there was only a short time to go, she would survive it.

“No text from Carrie yet.” Tim said, looking at his phone.

He knew quite well that there would be no text from Carrie, as it was way to early on Sunday morning. Elly had come up with a plan to play a mind game with their prisoners. It had also been the reason why they had stated they would be flexible in how long the four subjects would stay in a certain position. They would make them believe it was almost over and then telling them they still had 6 hours to go, as it was only 4:30 AM. Elly had learned a long time ago that people who were tied up, always estimated they were tied up longer than they really were.

“Okay.” Elly said, a smile on her face.

Elly left the studio and DW walked up to Tim.

“You okay if I go and move these photos to my laptop? I need a clean SD card for when this is over.”

“Sure, no problem.”

With the studio not having windows and the hallway to the washroom being enclosed, none of the prisoners had seen a clock, and therefore no idea what time it was. The studio building itself, having been build 70 years ago, was made of thick walls which prevented outside noises, like the chirping of birds, to be heard, so that was no indication as to what time it was either. Tamara grunted.

“Are you okay?” Tim asked her.

She just nodded. The ropes were tight, but nothing was pinching, and the box tie did not put a huge amount of strain on her arms and upper body.

“Okay. You are almost there.” Tim said.

The three prisoners that were awake were uplifted by that statement; the finish line was in sight they thought. If they only knew…

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Aw, that's just mean. It may be fair but it is mean. I'll bet that Karen is not sucked in by the mind game. Am I identifying too closely with the prisoners?
Spy Task Force Completed
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Love the head games with the prisoners. Pretending to let information slip when they are really trying to mess with them. Ha. Just curious on how this will end. My guess is sudden death between the two groups until someone says "Uncle". Ha.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Haha, nice that you run with that stupid, cruel idea. I now feel bad for the girls tho. Let's see who will be the eventual winner!
TimChimp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TimChimp »

Kinda cruel but undeniably very interesting for the story.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

How devious :) Ah those head games ....
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

77 - Restrictive changes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Okay, let’s here your opinion.” Elly said to the 4 restrained women on the floor of the studio. “We have to up the ante a little, otherwise this thing will end in a draw. Which is not too bad, but a draw will always be a discussion point, as having a winner is easier.”

“What are you suggesting?” Miranda asked.

They were still lying on the floor, their legs tied together, but their gags removed. The clock, the one the 4 women could not see, was telling the others it was 7 AM. That meant they had another 4 hours to go.

“I am suggesting for the last position of this competition to tie both partners together and leave them like that till it is 11 AM. So, Miranda and Karen will be tied together, and Tamara and Sally will be. The tie will be restrictive, and you will not get a break until 11 AM. You will be gagged, earplugged and blindfolded. Three of you have to agree to this.”

For a moment there was silence as the prisoners considered the options.

“Fine with me.” Tamara said.

“I am game.” Sally answered.

It took a little longer before Miranda reacted, but both Karen and Miranda agreed. So far, the bondages had not been too bad, so they figured they would survive the last little bit.

“Okay, let me rally the troops and get you switched into the new position.”

Elly, Bridget, Tim and DW all helped releasing the 4 women, who all got to go to the bathroom and eat from the snacks on the table in the studio. After everybody had their break, Elly and Tim started to tie up Miranda and Karen, while Bridget and DW tied Sally and Tamara.

“Sit down please, back-to-back.” Elly instructed the four women. “Hold your hands behind you and around your partners body. Don’t worry if you can’t make it completely.”

Miranda’s hands were tied in front of Karen’s stomach and vice versa. Elly had made sure that the left arm from both women was on the inside, and the right on the outside, evenly distributing the strain on the arms. The same was done to Tamara and Sally. All four women were slim, so it was not too much of a strain on their arms to have them tied behind them. Ropes were added above their breasts, which ran around both prisoners, and around their waists, all cinched between their bodies. More ropes were added around their arms where they crossed, on their sides, preventing more movement. The tie was getting restrictive.

“Time for your legs.” Bridget stated. “Please fold your legs and cross your ankles in front of you.”

With their legs in a kind of lotus position, ropes were added, which prevented the four women from moving their legs. The wrists ropes were connected to the ankle ropes, making sure knots were out of reach, making the bondage even tighter.

“Wow, this is getting pretty intense.” Tamara stated.

She could hardly move, but it looked like more ropes were coming. Both couples were wrapped in a long rope, from their shoulders to their waists, wrapping around their bodies and all the ropes already present.

“Gag time.” Elly stated.

The ballgags they had in their mouths before were applied again. To the surprise of the prisoners, Elly and Bridget used a rope to connect the ballgags together. Nothing tight, but just enough to create a little tension on the rope connecting them.

“Hmmppfff.” Karen grunted when the rope was tied to Miranda’s gag.

Now every movement she made, Miranda would feel and the other way around.

“Almost done.” Bridget laughed, seeing the reaction.

She rolled up earplugs, before inserting them in the ears of the four bound women. The expanding foam blocked a lot of sounds, but not everything. All background noises were no longer audible, but when Elly spoke, they could all hear it, although more muffled.

“Time for blindfolds.”

Sleep masks were applied, with a scarf added over the sleep masks to make sure nobody could peak. All four women were quite sure they would not be going somewhere. Karen tried to move around a little, but very quickly found out that moving was difficult when you are tied to somebody else.

“Just a few more things.” They heard Bridget say.

Moments later they felt electricity tape being wrapped around their fingers, making escape virtual impossible.

“Hmmppffff.” Multiple grunts could be heard from the prisoners.

They all figured escape had been impossible, but the tape had made it an almost certain fact that nobody would escape.

“Are we good?” Elly asked, a grin following the question, as she was quite sure all four prisoners were helpless.

“Hmmppffff.” A few grunts came from the bound women.

DW was busy taking pictures and some video of the prisoners, so that they could see how they looked. Tim was sure that neither duo would escape, the bondage was way to restrictive. Even his mother, with all her years of experience, would stay stuck.

“Okay, you will stay in this position till either the time is up, or one of you gives up.” Elly said.

She looked at the two couples, sitting a few yards apart.

“If you want to give up, just hum a song, or something rhythmic, so we can tell the difference from the regular whining coming from you lot.” She joked.

“Questions?” she asked, knowing well that the ballgags did their jobs.

“Remember.” Bridget added. “You will stay like this till the end. And for those who were wondering how long that will be…”

She added a silence to make the statement more dramatic.

“Hmmppfff???” Sally asked.

“The current time is 7:30 AM, so you have three and a half hours to go.” Bridget ended her sentence.

“Hmmppfff??”

The statement caused several grunts from all bound females. None of them had expected to still have to go that long. The statement kind of deflated their good moods, as they all thought they had just an hour or so to go.

“Three and a half hours in this position?” Miranda thought. “Oh my god.”

“Geez, I thought it was almost over.” Tamara thought.

Karen and Sally just murmured a few things in their gags before everything quieted down.

“Remember, we will be here. If you want to give up, just let us know.” Bridget repeated.

21…22…23…24…25…26… slowly the clock ticked the seconds away…27...28…

Raine
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Raine »

I believe in them. They're almost there! ...Sort of.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Raine wrote:I believe in them. They're almost there! ...Sort of.
I do also. This is a tough tie and it will take true toughness to get through it. I would not bet against Karen. But Miranda doesn't have the bondage experience of Karen, Sally, or Tamara. All are great people. [mention]slackywacky[/mention], you have to make a hard decision here. Pick the one that will throw in the towel or let it go to a draw. Whatever you decide, this is a beautifully written chapter.
Spy Task Force Completed
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

The 24 hour challenge nears its end, bur I doubt any team will be able to finish it.

I am curious why you gave the girls earplugs. It could be to just mess with their heads, or you could free the losing team without the winners hearing it, just to see how long they would last. Good stuff, Slacky!
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great chapter. Love how you took it up a notch. It will be very difficult to determine who throws in the towel and who comes out victorious. Can't wait. Such a great start to the grand finale.
TimChimp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TimChimp »

That's an interesting position to say the least, so far everyone has taken the challenge alright but I wonder how they will do from this point on.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Nearing the end of this interesting challenge and I wonder who may break first
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

harveygasson wrote: 2 years ago Nearing the end of this interesting challenge and I wonder who may break first
Find out below... (or not) :lol:

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

78 - To do or to don’t
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seconds turned into minutes; minutes turned into an hour…

“Oh, fuck, this is starting to hurt.” The helpless prisoner thought. “Not sure I can keep doing this much longer.”

The ropes were tight, the fact that she was tied to another person was not helping her plight. The pain in her lower back had started several hours ago and she had hoped that it would either go away or at least stay low enough that she could manage. The statement by Elly that they still had several hours to go was not what she wanted to hear. She really thought they were close to the finish line.

“Just taking some more pictures.” She heard DW say.

Even with the earplugs in her ears she could hear things being said, it was just more muffled. It did nothing for her, she did not care if she had them in her ears or not. What irritated her more was the fact that she could not move much. Being tied to another person, or a fixed object for that matter, prevented her from moving around and she could not move that part of her body that was hurting. At least if you were tied alone and not to something, you could move around.

“It must have been the chairs.” She thought. “That position must have started this ache.

At least she had managed longer with the pain than she figured she would have. The wrists to knees position had not been too bad and had helped, but now, being tied in a restrictive position, the trouble had come back, and the pain was increasing slowly. What she really needed was a massage. They all probably needed a massage after this.

“Never again.” She said to herself.

The statement made her grin. It was a statement she had made before after being tied in a tight position for a while and she still ended up in another strict tie at a later point in time. Things just ‘developed’ and she knew she would willingly agree to get tied again. She was, however, quite sure she did not want to do a 24-hour thing again.

“Hmmppffff.”

She grunted softly in her gag. The ballgag was forcing her jaw open and it also started to ache, not as bad as her lower back and she knew she could handle the gag better than the backpain, but it was just another little thing that kept nagging. The buckle had been applied nice and tight, pulling the ball deep in her mouth, keeping her tongue suppressed and preventing her to talk. Not that there was much to say, she figured everybody who was tied up was looking forward to the 24-hour mark. Not being able to see made it impossible to determine how the others were doing. She could feel the movements of her counterpart but guessing what the others were doing was useless.

“How long had Elly said they still had to go? Three and a half hours… ugh.” She thought.

She flexed her back as much as the ropes allowed, knowing well that her movements were transferred to the other prisoner. Most of the time both women were just sitting still, occasionally flexing their fingers. With the gags tied together, luckily not very tightly, she could not rest her head, which brought more strain on the body, and which was probably also a factor in the lower back pain she felt.

“Clever idea, Elly, very clever.”

She had to give the team supporting them credit. They monitored them constantly and the snacks and drinks were proportioned to supply them with enough food not to be hungry, but not enough to make them need to go to the bathroom more then during the breaks. Elly had been clever hiding the clock and not allowing them access to rooms in the house with windows, preventing them from seeing morning light. It had made the experience harder, as guessing time was more difficult.

“Fucking hell.” She cursed silently.

She had made a movement, unknowingly, that made the pain in her back feel worse. The mental trick of focussing on something else, that normally worked well enough, especially when she had an itch, was not working this time. The pain was slowly increasing and there was nothing she could do about it.

“Everybody okay?”

She could hear Tim ask the question. It took a moment before she reacted. She was debating what to say, but against better judgment, she nodded. At least she nodded as much as the gag allowed. She could feel the same movement from her partner in crime.

“I wonder how you feel.” She thought.

This was the first-time team members were tied together, it had always been one from either team. Not that it made much difference, being tied was being tied. But being blindfolded and gagged did not make for good conversations, so not much was being said. The occasional grunt was the brunt of the conversation. As it constantly did, the pain in her lower back was becoming the focal point again of her thoughts. For a few minutes she was able to forget about it, but it always reared its ugly head and became the focal point of her plight.

“Maybe I should give up.” She thought.

It was not an easy decision. One the one hand she did not want loose by giving up, on the other hand she had to consider her health. There was the fact that giving up might not be the thing her partner wanted but being in pain was probably also something her partner did not want her to be.

“Oh, why is this so crappy.” She sighed.

For a few minutes, the movements from her fellow prisoner kept her mind from thinking about her lower back, but when everything settled down again and there was no further movement, it took over and became center stage again.

“Oh, who am I kidding.” She thought. “I can’t do this.”

Keep going might do more damage than what was good for her back and that was something she did not want. There was more to life than losing a bet. She knew she would like to be tied up again and if she hurt her back too much, that might not be something that would happen again.

“Hmmppfff, hmmppfff, hmmppfff, hmmppfff, hmmppfff.” She said out loud.

The sounds started several activities in the room. She could feel her partner sighing, knowing that she gave up, but she knew everybody would understand.

“You are giving up?” Tim asked her.

A slight nod of her head confirmed it. The pain in her lower back had suddenly disappeared again now that she had made the decision.

“Okay. I will get Elly and Bridget and we’ll release you.”

On the one hand she was sorry she did not make the 24 hours; on the other hand, she was glad it was over. Now she was just looking forward to getting untied.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic