Bound in the office (FF/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 810

Bound in the office (FF/M)

Post by Deleted User 810 »

“Thank you for sending these reports when we were gone, you’ve saved our lives!” said my co-worker Rachel to me. “Yeah we owe you a lot,” added Lisa, our colleague. Rachel, Lisa and I worked in small office together. They had been out of the office when Rachel had phoned me to say that some reports needed sending urgently before a very strict deadline, as it was just the three of us at work at the time. “It’s no problem, always happy to help.” I replied. “Come here!” said Lisa, planting a kiss on my cheek before Rachel did the same.

Both women were in their early forties and both looked good for their age. Rachel had brown hair in a ponytail and Lisa sported shoulder length black hair. They were both dressed in blouses (Rachel’s white, Lisa’s red) with black knee length skirts and high heels on, showing off their figures.

“You can get off now babe,” said Rachel. “We’ll finish off here.” “Actually if you want to wait fifteen minutes we’ll go for a drink after work.” said Lisa. “Yes I’d like that,” I replied. “I’ll wait outside.”

I was waiting outside when I decided to pass the time by looking at social media. I went to get my phone out of my pocket and realised it wasn’t there. “Bollocks,” I said to myself. “I’ve left it up there.” I jogged back into the building and into the room where the ladies were to find both Rachel and Lisa staring at the computer. “Everything ok?” I asked. “No darling it’s not,” replied Lisa. “You’ve done this wrong.” I paused for a second and said “Really? I’m so sorry. Maybe next time you do it with me so I know?” Rachel turned and looked at me. “We’re going to have to undo this and redo it. If we have to stay behind to do this you should as well since you messed up babe.” “Look I’m sorry but I have to go,” I replied. “Just show me next time.” Lisa whispered something in Rachel’s ear. “Yes, perfect,” grinned Rachel. “In the filing cabinet there’s some tape, go get that.”

Lisa jogged over to the filing cabinet and pulled out some black duct tape. “What’s that for?” I asked. “You’ll see,” snarled Lisa. “Let’s do it Rach!” Rachel and Lisa both grabbed me and pinned me to the floor. “What are you doing!” I shouted, as the women bound my hands behind my back with the tape. “If we have to stay, so do you,” said Rachel, as she taped my ankles together. “Grab that chair Lisa and we’ll tie him to it.” Lisa wheeled the chair over and both women picked me up and sat me on it, using rope to secure me to the chair.

“Look, this isn’t necessary,” I pleaded. “I made a mistake, I apologise. Just let me go please.” “You’re going to sit here and watch as we sort this out!” said Rachel. “Lisa sort his mouth out please.” Lisa walked behind me and clamped a firm hand over my mouth. “Come on Lisa,” moaned Rachel. “Gag him properly not with your hand. Use the tape!” Lisa laughed. “Oh sorry I forgot we had that.” Rachel picked the tape up. “We’ve literally just tied him up with it, what are you like eh?” “MMMMPPPHHHH!” I tried to call out through Lisa’s hand. She removed her hand and Rachel placed the tape firmly over my mouth and wrapped it around my head a few times. “That’s better,” said Rachel, rubbing her finger on my cheek. “Doesn’t he look good all helpless like that?” asked Lisa. “We could keep him here forever!”

“MMMMPPPPHHHH!” I tried to shout but Rachel had done a very good job of gagging me. “Mmmm mmmm mmmm!” Rachel was mimicking the gag talk noises. “Like I said, if we have to stay so do you. If it means having you bound and gagged for a few hours then so be it!” “Lets get to work,” said Lisa. “But take our time, I like him tied up.” Rachel looked at me and laughed. “I do as well babe”
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Great! Works well as either a standalone chapter, or as the introduction to a longer story.

Who knows? This could even end up being the beginning of a fun and spicy relationship between you and your two co-workers, Rach and Lisa 8-) My thoughts are, that if you let yourself get taped up and gagged by two office ladies wearing skirts and high heels, then you're either PATHETICALLY weak for a guy, or you're probably quite a bit more "into" being tied up than you're letting us on here ;)

Either way, fun possibilities ahead.

Looking forward to reading more from you!
Hope to see other comments pop up soon.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Deleted User 810

Obviously this is fictional, but if I ever got into this situation, then truth be told I wouldn’t resist too much ;)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

StaffsGagged wrote: 6 years ago Obviously this is fictional, but if I ever got into this situation, then truth be told I wouldn’t resist too much ;)
Never doubted it ;)

On another note, you should consider adding "Bound in the office" to the Story Catalogue section.
I'm pretty certain if would garner more views that way.

Deleted User 810

When I’ve got more time I’ll do part 2. One of the women will get bound and gagged alongside me :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

StaffsGagged wrote: 6 years ago When I’ve got more time I’ll do part 2. One of the women will get bound and gagged alongside me :D
Looking forward to it.

On another note, your post will be taken off the Catalogue Section. I'd recommend you look at the other threads there and read the rules for that section.

Deleted User 810

Part 2...

It took over an hour for Rachel and Lisa to do what they had to do. “Thank goodness for that!” said Lisa. “Indeed,” replied Rachel. “Listen can I get a lift home please? Ever since my husband left I’ve been walking everywhere.” “No problem,” said Lisa. She looked at me and said “Shall we set you free now? You can have a lift home as well for your trouble!” I nodded and gave a grunt through the tape on my mouth. Rachel undid the ropes binding me to the chair and cut the tape gag off me using scissors. “Here drink this babe,” she said as she pulled a bottle of water from her bag and fed it to me. “I’ll just go to the ladies room while you untie him Rach,” said Lisa. “I won’t be long.”

As Lisa left the room Rachel knelt beside me. “Loon since my husband left me for that other woman I’ve been lonely at home. When Lisa drops me off at home you come with me and I’ll make this up to you,” she said with a wink. “Well I can think of worse ways!” I said excitedly as a mobile phone went off. “That’s Lisa’s phone,” said Rachel, looking at the message. “Ooh looks like she has a date! It’s someone asking her if they can pick her up at 6 tomo-hang on.” Rachel picked up the phone and looked at the number the message came from. “I recognise that number,” she said, picking her phone up and scrolling through it. Eventually she looked at me and exclaimed “I don’t believe it!”

Lisa re-entered the room. “What don’t you believe? And why is he still tied up?” “Never mind that,” said Rachel, showing Lisa her phone “You have a date tomorrow night?” “Yes, and put my phone down please,” replied Lisa. “Why the interrogation?” Rachel laughed. “I’ll show you.” She pulled out her phone to reveal that the person messaging Lisa was Rachel’s husband. “So it’s you he left me for?” Rachel shouted. “How long was this going on?!” “It’s only been this week,” replied Lisa. “We didn’t tell you just yet because you’d react like this.” “You’re meant to be my friend! I had no idea you could be such a sneaky bitch!!!” Rachel was beside herself with rage.

“Just give me my phone,” said Lisa. “And please don’t speak to me like that.” “Excuse me ladies,” I interrupted. “Do you mind letting me go while you two sort this together?” “You’re not going anywhere and neither is she!” snapped Lisa. She grabbed Rachel’s arm and held it behind her back. “Give me my phone!” Rachel dropped it on the floor and kicked it across the room. “Get off me!” she shouted. Rachel managed to free herself and gave Lisa a huge slap across her face. Lisa fell to the floor in shock as Rachel picked up the tape that the women used on me and bound Lisa’s hand behind her back and placed a strip over her mouth. “MMMMPPPPHHHH!” Lisa tried to scream through her gag. Rachel turned to me. “Sorry babe, I’ve literally got to make one phone call then I’ll untie you and we’ll sort HER out.” “Be quick,” I replied.

Lisa struggled against the tape when the scissors caught her eye. I noticed them and hopped off the chair to try and get to them before she did. She was too fast for me and managed to cut her hands free and take the tape off her mouth. “You get here,” she said, grabbing me and thrusting me to the floor. “Do not move!” she ordered, as she picked up the scissors and tape and stood next to the door. Rachel could be heard coming back with her heels against the floor. As she walked back in she looked around. “She’s behind you,” I said as Lisa grabbed her from behind and pinned her to the ground. “I quit this job,” she snarled as she bound Rachel with the tape. “Let us go!” Rachel shouted as Lisa finished tying her hands and legs. “You’ll be in so much trouble!”

Lisa sat Rachel and me up next to each other and knelt down. “Well I won’t be coming back and I’ll be taking your husband far away, so good luck,” she said. “Just untie us and you’ll make things so much easier for yourself,” I said. “Don’t worry babe,” Rachel said to me. “What I told you earlier still goes as soon as we get out of this.” “Well whatever that is it’ll be a while before it happens,” bragged Lisa. “Its Friday and nobody is coming here over the next two days. And nobody will hear you call for help either!” she said as she placed the tape over Rachel’s mouth and wrap gagged her, before doing the same to me. “It’s time for me to go,” she said as she collected her things. “Have fun you two! And I’m taking the scissors as well!” “MMMMPPPPHHHH! MMMMMPPPPHHHHHH!!!!” Rachel shouted through the tape on her mouth.

As Lisa left the building and locked the entrance door behind her me and Rachel began to struggle and try to call out through our gags. But it would definitely be a while before we were free and got to have our fun with each other.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic