EASY PREY III: A MOUTHFUL OF SOCKS (M/m) *UPDATE MAR 03*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

HAD YOU BEEN IN CHARGE OF STASHING TIMMY AWAY, WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE GAGGED HIM WITH?

LOTS OF TAPE, BUT NO STUFFING
4%
A CLEANING SPONGE + TAPE
8%
A CLOTH OR HANDKERCHIEF + TAPE
7%
CLEAN SOCKS + TAPE
4%
HIS OWN SOCKS + TAPE
24%
MY OWN SOCKS (ETHAN) + TAPE
10%
ANDREW'S SOCKS + TAPE
19%
MY DAD'S SOCKS + TAPE
22%
OTHER (SPECIFY IN THE COMMENTS)
1%

Total votes: 135

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

I think it is already too obvious what my pick is :
DAD'S socks!

If my cousin was so noisy and disobedient then he would get a gag to fit him!

To justify my vote and make you understand my judgment I will take down all the other by the elimination :

Just some tape with no stuffing is a gag deserved only for the goodest boys, clearly not Timmy

A cleaning sponge is surley a creative gag, yet still not fit for the crime

The handkerchief or the cloth are same, not sever enough!

Some clean socks are good for nothing, and the same thing as a cloth, for exemple

Now we get to the fun ones :twisted:

His socks would make for a humiliating gag, yet still, how much sweat can a 9 year old produce? They would almost be the same as clean socks

Ethan's socks are a real solid vote! He has SOME foot odour, and being the captor this would make them a very good and deservind gag for little Timmy!
Yet still, we can't always cout on their smelliness, plus, considering the other two smellier candidates they have to fall!
Tho I can understand why they would be a popular pick with previous one

Andrew socks are yet again a very solid candidate. A cousin of Timmy too it would be as good as Ethan.
But if we skipped all the previous candidates then we are going for something really extreme to shut little Timmy's mouth! ( + Andrew tends to wear kinda long socks, so I don't know if Timmy's mouth can handle even one. He should have thought of that before he decided to be a naughty boy!)

And this leaves us with our last candidate, (and my pick) : DAD'S SOCKS!
The little twerp saw it coming, you don't disrespect your elder cousin's orders and expect to leave the house with no punishment!
Even tho he is just 9, you can call this an eraly enter into MEN'S WORLD
Plus, you can call this uncle nephew distance bonding. Only after this he will know his uncle on a REALLY personal level!
He should not whine about it eighter! I don't know what I would do to have an uncle like his!

So yeah, that is my pick. Sorry if I went a bit overboard but I think that not many people would pick this option, and I want them to understand what went through my mind when I picked this option, that will hopefuly teach the kid a lesson for life! :lol:

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to participate in yet another fantastic poll [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
Last edited by Sockgaggedman 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

Don’t be to mean to the little guy and use his own socks on him…. You should always hold a plan B behind to upgrade your mission when needed.😈
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

You want him talk-proof, but also the kid hasn't done anything wrong, really... I say use his own socks on him and have done with it.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I went with sponge. It's, in my opinion, the most unique option presented. and like others have said, he hasnt truly done too much to warrant the severity of a stinkier family member's socks (at least not yet...) I just hope the sponge is clean/fresh and not overly used. Otherwise I may regret my vote!
My M/M Stories Here
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Andrew's socks + tape
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Since little Timmy is just a little rambunctious 9 year old, I wouldn't want to impose anything more then a (clean) cloth or handkerchief (or maybe a clean spong). Perhaps my mind would be slightly different if he was slightly older.

So let's see how nice or evil Ethan will be. He better pay up at the end regardless 🤣🤣
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

Going for Andrew's socks and tape. We can leave dad's socks for some other time :lol:
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

I think people are being a bit too cruel, voting for Andrew's socks or their father's.
I went for Ethan's; not too smelly, but not so good as to let our runt off the hook ;)

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

The kids nine, I leave my cruelty to teenagers and up, they always deserve at least a bit. Just a lot of tape is my vote.
Batsox
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Batsox »

Ethan’s socks should do the trick, I think! :P
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

The naivety of youth - poor Timmy, falling for Ethan's thinly veiled plot. And look at Ethan proud of his first attempt at rope work. Looks like Andrew will be passing his own judgement on it later and hopefully giving Ethan some further instruction!

I voted for Timmy to be gagged with his own sock. Points have been mentioned, how may they be redeemed?!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Sorry I'm late! Voted to stuff lil Timmy with Andrew's socks! Can't give him a clean one :twisted:
JDT544
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JDT544 »

Sorry for being late; I'm definitely going with the clean handkerchief and lots of tape option. He's a kid, let's take it easy on him, but not too easy though hahaha.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Some new faces have joined us!
A special welcome to [mention]Batsox[/mention] and [mention]JDT544[/mention]

I decided to let the poll run a little longer than initially planned, just to get a somewhat accurate measure of how many registered readers were following Ethan's adventure. It seems that there are a lot more of you reading than what the comments led me to believe! And still, the votes keep coming in!

Of interest to me is the fact that all options have some support, with Andrew's rotten socks leading the poll and clean socks trailing far behind all the other options.

The cloth/handkerchief gag seems to be a popular option. But who would've thought Dad's socks would've come in second place, only one point behind Andrew's festering stinkers? 8-) (UPDATE: RESULTS CHANGED DUE TO MORE VOTES HAVING BEEN CAST)

In any case, I think the vast majority of you will be pleased with what Ethan ended up doing that day.
The next chapter's right around the corner, guys! Keep those votes coming!

[mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Finnan[/mention] [mention]Killua[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]JDT544[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

My favorite gag -- cloth or handkerchief stuffing held in place by strips of tape wound around his head! 8-)
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago Some new faces have joined us!
A special welcome to @Batsox and @JDT544

I decided to let the poll run a little longer than initially planned, just to get a somewhat accurate measure of how many registered readers were following Ethan's adventure. It seems that there are a lot more of you reading than what the comments led me to believe! And still, the votes keep coming in!

Of interest to me is the fact that all options have some support, with Andrew's rotten socks leading the poll and clean socks trailing far behind all the other options.

The cloth/handkerchief gag seems to be a popular option. But who would've thought Dad's socks would've come in second place, only one point behind Andrew's festering stinkers? 8-) (UPDATE: RESULTS CHANGED DUE TO MORE VOTES HAVING BEEN CAST)

In any case, I think the vast majority of you will be pleased with what Ethan ended up doing that day.
The next chapter's right around the corner, guys! Keep those votes coming!

@LockedCheeseBird @Finnan @Killua @Jb99 @Pup @Volobond @BlueZephyr @Red86 @Socksbound @gaggedfeety @OrdinaryWorld @gag1195 @Wedgieboy69 @Msueta@2 @4toes @harveygasson @Sockgaggedman @squirrel @GoBucks @Sockbound1234 @Ossassin @Pup Wingletang @Mummybag @KidnappedCowboy @Footsub @Gagfan @Kratos @The slave @blackbound @ShadowHusky @cj2125 @socjuc @DeanSummer24 @wataru14 @CrownedLoy76 @sami200456boyfriend @Batsox @JDT544
To make your life tougher, I switched to dad's socks from Andrew's socks. Dad's socks were actually my first choice, but I went with Andrew because I didn't want a nice clean sock to win and Andrew was ahead :lol:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

SPECIAL THANKS TO THOSE OF YOU TAKING THE TIME TO COMMENT!
SUPER HAPPY THAT A LOT OF YOU ARE STILL ENJOYING THIS.

HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER, GUYS!

[mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Finnan[/mention] [mention]Killua[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]JDT544[/mention] [mention]N9292[/mention]
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER III
EASY PREY III
BABYSITTING GONE AWRY

Oh wow! I definitely wasn't expecting this many votes on the poll! It looks like there are a lot more of you readers following this than I'd initially thought. Looking at poll results, I guess little Timmy's would've been dealing with a seriously smelly gag had some of you guys been left in charge. Haha!

Having said that, I think most of you will be happy to know that I did not expose the scrawny runt to my father's unbearably pungent work socks. I also did not grant him the undeserved privilege of chewing on something clean and completely stench-free.

Instead of opting for those extremes, I took the middle ground.
Let me explain.

So the first thing I did upon leaving my nine-year-old cousin alone was run up to my big brother's bedroom and start going through his stuff.

Now before you jump to conclusions, I need to warn you; the plan I'd concocted in my head involved using my own socks to shut the twerp up.

My feet didn't smell nearly as strong as my dad's or Andrew's. But much like the other men living in this house, I was - to put it mildly - very lazy when it came to my sock-changing habits.

I was a clean guy, always had clean clothes on, always wore deodorant and showered every day. My socks were the only exception to that rule, and although I hardly kept track of their use, they often ended up spending more than a dozen days on my feet before finally landing in the hamper.

Only when they'd start emitting a sharp vinegary scent would I remember to peel them off and banish them to the laundry bin. And the ones currently on stretched across my soles were definitely starting to give off that highly unpleasant acrid smell.

They looked so worn and crummy that Timmy and the neighbour's kids had apparently deemed fit to make fun of me when I'd pulled my shoes off and chosen to prop my feet up on the long patio chair I'd spent most of the afternoon sitting on.

Suddenly, I was the one getting the same mouthy treatment I usually tormented my brother with.
Timmy was just a kid, but if there's one thing I didn't like, it was being ridiculed and made fun of.

Besides, after seeing Matt suck and gag on my shitty black ankles socks just a few short weeks ago, I sorta liked the idea of using my own smelly wads to keep mouthy prisoners from being able to speak or call for help.

Timmy had made fun of my socks, and now I was gonna make him launder them for me!

I guess right now you're wondering why gagging the bratty prisoner with my own two socks required me to be rummaging around in Andrew's bedroom like this, right?

In short, I didn't wanna use brute force on Timmy and I didn't wanna impose my socks on him the same way Andrew normally imposed his on me. I needed to trick the twerp into accepting my cheese-scented bundles. But in order to do that, I'd need something extremely smelly to scare the shit out of him. That way my socks would be crowned as the lesser of two evils and stand out as being the more acceptable wads to deal with.

Normally, something like this shouldn't have worked...especially considering how acrid my two-week-old bundles actually were. But had you been exposed to the downright PUTRID socks that lingered about in Andrew's cluttered bedroom, you'd have opted for mine as well. Trust me.

Anyways, now that I've brought you up to speed, let's get back to business, shall we?

So yeah, going back to Andrew's room, it wasn't particularly difficult to find puke-worthy items in the pile of raunchy socks and smelly boxers that seemed the permanently line the floor around his bed.

The family laundry basket was typically devoid of my brother's stuff, leaving my poor mum to collect the hairy-legged gamer's discarded clothing and dump it in the washing machine herself. With Andrew now being nineteen years of age, mum's weekly visits to his room had diminished in frequency over the course of the last few months. You would think that my brother would've learned to pick up after himself by now, but apparently, that was not the case.

It took me only two minutes of searching to find the perfect wadding to torment Timmy with: a pair of my big brother's absolutely PUTRID, yellowish-brown, indescribably reeking crew socks!

The stench of them was pungent beyond belief.
It was to the point where even though I was holding them as far away from my face as I could, my eyes were watering over from the sting of their cheesiness.

'Little Timmy will be begging to have a go at my socks once he's had a quick whiff of these raunchy fucks.' I silently smirked while quickly marching back to my own bedroom where the bound and gagged prisoner awaited.

The tapegagged twerp greeted me with questioning eyes when I entered the room and presented his face with the great big wad of crumpled up cloth.

He tried saying something or asking a question of some sort, but dad's industrial-grade gaffer tape did an impeccable job at keeping his words at bay.

"Hey, kiddo. I got you a nice gag to help you win the ten bucks that's up for grabs. Wanna sniff?" I chuckled, cupping the back of his head with one hand and plastering Andrew's sweltering bundles atop his gagged face without even bothering to wait for his response.

He was gonna sniff my big brother's cheese-ridden stench-bombs whether he wanted to or not.
And then he was gonna have no choice but to accept mine in order to avoid chewing on Andrew's.
Poor Timmy.
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

:lol: look at Ethan being all devious! Seems like the boi's getting a little too cocky... :twisted:

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

Wow! You managed to put all dad's, Andrew's and Ethan's socks in one chapter and the way you weave it was no less than amazing. Really loving this style of narration.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

What a great choice of a gag for Timmy :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

I saw it coming in my comment 6 days ago, Ethan's socks would be, and are a very solid choice!

It seems like the roles have switched and Eathan started getting a taste of power and control. Yet still Eathan, a 9 year old? :lol:

Something tells me that he won't be able to finish his plan, and when Andrew returns he would make Eathan spend the rest of the day bonding with his cousin. And by bonding I mean tied up and gagged side by side :lol:

Great chapter [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], can't wait to see what happens next! :D
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

For a spur of the moment plan Ethan is definitely showing a lot of devious invention and manipulation. It's fun that he's now been on the end of foot/sock state related teasing and enjoying his desire to impose his own socks on little Timmy.

I feel the fact that he has brought Andrew's socks into the mix my backfire on him in the near future though...
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

ding ding ding ding ding :lol: Andrew dominates(i.e. his sock stench) Timmy via Ethan... :oops: Spectacular!

I agree with the comments so far. Ethan is very devious and it seems manipulative if he is thinking of the Andrew/Ethan sock switcheroo, as a mind f@#k and to ease Timmy into acceptance. :lol:

And I see Ethan enjoying the dominating role for a change here through his actions but also through the mind play. I have to be honest and concur with others who have commented, I really wonder what will happen if Andrew comes back in the middle of all of this.... :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
JDT544
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JDT544 »

Tim definitely deserves to be a tapegagged twerp haha. Can't wait for the gag to go into his mouth and for his reaction. Great chapter!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic