The Visitor (F+/F+) - Appendix 1B (Story Complete)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

As you tend to do, @AlexUSA3, you keep your readers interest. Well done.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

@Caesar73 @Lucky Lottie @TklToy @Alisonlovesropes @Gaggedcowgirl @Windrunner @Dreamerforever2004 @beeblebrox883 @hafnermg @tiedpgirl @Bondageboi @lanadelgagged @greylord

I apologize for the large size of the photos; I cannot shrink that using my current host though.

Chapter 19

BRIDGET

“Girls, I need to take a shower,” I took my leave to get ready for a second night in a row where severe weather was expected.

A hot shower can do wonders for you to relax your muscles. A cold one can help you deflate after an adrenaline rush. One at just the right temperature puts you in the right mood to be ready to face a potential 12 hours in the newsroom.

Dressing can do similar things. Frumpy clothes help me settle down; athletic clothes get me ready to be active; pretty clothes get me ready to be a meteorologist who’s reporting the latest information to her local viewers. What matters is that the clothes are true to myself.

Joy wasn't being true to herself.

=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=

JOY

How many 22 year-old girls would cuddle with their mother on the sofa with a huge grin on their face? I don't know the answer to that question and really didn't care at the moment because Mom was squeezed between her two daughters. I felt a strange peace in myself that had been absent since I had started my new position, and I couldn’t help but believe it had something to do with what had happened in this apartment over the past five days.

“How do I look?” Bridge asked when she stepped out of the bedroom in her outfit.
“I would say gorgeous, but that’s an understatement,” I complimented her.
“Well, thank you! I have to head out the door; looking forward to Saturday!”

Once Bridget was outside the house, Mom revealed her intentions to us.

“Girls, I’m taking both of you hostage sometime overnight.”

ZOE

“You’re going to take us hostage. But why?!” I whined a little.
“Because Bridget’s been left out. It’s been you two taking turns, but Bridget deserves one.”
“OK, I cannot argue with that,” I nodded in understanding.
“Then I can torture both of you,” Mom teased us while hugging us tightly, “Just like Darlene loved torturing me and Melissa.”

Cousin Darlene had the advantage of being 5’9” compared to our mother being 5’4” like Joy and Aunt Melissa being only an inch taller. Of course, Darlene was a double cousin, so Mom and Aunt Melissa always felt really short changed in the stature department. She was the taller, thinner version of my mother and sister (sorry, ladies).

“All right, I’ll do it. Joy?” I gave Mom a kiss on the cheek.
“Sure thing!” she imitated my deed.

JOY

I thought about the whole idea of playing a hostage game for Bridget and how happy that would probably make her after she spent the first few days as an innocent victim just being dragged along by the rest of us. She truly deserved her own chance to shine and show off her own ability to play the work of a detective trying to solve some sort of mystery and catch the bad guy. Truth be told, the common denominator as far as any sort of villainy went in these games was my mother, the criminal mastermind who made this entire week of non-stop adventure a reality for all of us. A text then arrived that reminded me of all the mess that started this in the first place.

“Mom, Zoe, I have something special to tell you both,” I stood up.
“During the Twins game?”
“Suck it,” I stood in front of the TV to block them, “I told off that girl today, and guess what?”
“You told her off? Did you really?” Mom knew me better than that.
“More like I zinged and told her insults were the same expressions I hear from people who love me. She sent me a text just now to apologize for her words. She claims she was trying to be teasing, but my zinger made her see it could have been insulting.”
“Bravo, Babushka!” Mom stood up and hugged, “This trip was worth it. You're a clever girl. My reason for being out here was never a secret to you.”

I saw through Zoe’s plans, Zoe saw through Mom, and Mom saw through me. We made a perfect little trio of friends in our own little way despite being mother and her daughters. These two daughters were absolutely treasuring this time for real, and I felt the same life-changing love I felt when Zoe had her “intervention” in college.

ZOE

After the end of the Twins game and Bridget’s first “cut to live,” we decided to go to bed. In our bedroom, it was much easier to sleep thanks to our black-out curtains, so I slept on the floor so we could all sleep in there without lightning flashes waking us up all night.

F-cking weather radio, pardon my French, went blasting off at 12… and 1… and 3! Oh, Bridget, I wanted to smash this f-cking thing because every single time it was doing its little disco flash for a severe thunderstorm in a different part of the county. To my utter pleasure, Joy slept like a baby through all three… except when I swore aloud on the second occasion.

“Zoe, time to get up. Get in the shower,” Mom shook me awake at 5:45.
“All right,” I groaned and got out of bed, “Let her sleep until I’m out.”

Never in this apartment had a shower felt so good… until the thunder rolled, making me jump and hurry to finish. This would happen on hair day! After a scramble, I finished my shower and put on some white pants and a blue sleeveless button-up vest shirt.

“Joy, your turn,” I shook my sister awake.
“All right,” she said the same thing I did and groaned the same way!
“Hair day?”
“I took a shower during your baseball game, remember?”

Joy clearly wasn't 100% herself yet because she put on a pink denim mini skirt, a brown t-shirt, and this weird green bandana as a headband. Her socks were these knee-length striped socks that made me think of Neapolitan ice cream… probably because Bridget calls them that.

JOY

Mom made the best grits you ever have eaten. I don't know where she learned to make them, but I made them the same way to the approval of my southern friends. A fruit salad was the perfect accompaniment with it as a prelude to… being jumped by Mom and Zoe.

Yes, you read that right. My mother, in her mid-50s, jumped me. You might be surprised to find out that my sister tied my wrists with ropes, and my mother tied my ankles, knees, and thighs with the same. I was already fixed in place, but Zoe added a breast harness because she could. Of course a pair of clean socks gagged me, and Sammy’s bandana was stripped off my head used as the cleave gag; I knew someone would recognize it and use it.

“Mmmmmm!” I groaned while I was pushed onto a chair.
“And now you, my dear Zoe! Put these socks on your hands,” Mom so casually barked out orders.
“OK…,” Zoe never followed blindly.

Duct tape. Mom, you are cruel indeed. She duct taped Zoe’s wrists together and then taped her forearms and elbows so tightly that her elbows touched. It was a beautiful sight though. She kept going with the duct tape on Zoe's legs on either side of her knees, at her ankles, and at mid thigh. Zoe was taped, and I was tied much more tightly than last night.

“Where is that thing? Oh, here it is. Confounded contraption,” Mom emerged from our room with the head harness ball gag in her hands.
“Oh, crud!” Zoe winced and opened her mouth.

Mom secured the harness straps with caution and made sure Zoe was comfortable. It was time for hostage photos, and Zoe and I played our natural respective roles of the pitiful damsel and the angry captive. Bridge was going to receive the absolute treat of a lifetime.

I watched helplessly while Mom opened Zoe’s shirt more fully and opened her bra. Then she came over to me and wrestled my own shirt up to reveal I had, expecting to be tied, skipped a bra for today, but a quick twist of my nipple, which evoked a shout from me, put me in my place. It was all but certain that Zoe and I were going to be physically tormented this time.

BRIDGET

I was sitting at my desk and staving off total exhaustion as a new warning rolled in around 5:30 AM. I was used to events winding down about now, not getting into the thick of things. At 6:30, instead of packing up to go home, I was giving the latest on a live tornado in Sauk County. It all seemed unreal, and the emotions of the job suddenly became very real. It was after that report I discovered a text waiting for me… with hostage photos!

Zoe looked quite despondent and pitiful in her head harness ball gag, and the tape seemed to be quite tight. That gag was quite the humiliating sight. It was touching to think that she had gotten up early on a Saturday and gotten some clothes on just so I could play a hostage game.

Joy did such a fine job of acting like she was angry in her bonds when inwardly she was having a lot of fun. The Neapolitan ice cream socks gave me a wicked idea of how I could force a win out of this game, and the pretty patterned bandana was definitely a left-behind of Samantha’s. Alas, it was still the scared Joy and not the one I adored so much, but the look in her eyes told me the classic friend I loved would soon be back.

Was there excitement building within me? I quickly responded eagerly to say that I was willing to play Mom Susan’s game. I hoped I had the opportunity to be the girls’ winning captor.

Actually, I knew I would be.
Last edited by AlexUSA3 3 days ago, edited 2 times in total.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Live the Neapolitan socks, I'll have to buy some 😂
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

@AlexUSA3 says
I apologize for the large size of the photos; I cannot shrink that using my current host though.
Why would you ever want to shrink those wonderful pictures?
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

@Caesar73 @Lucky Lottie @TklToy @Alisonlovesropes @Gaggedcowgirl @Windrunner @Dreamerforever2004 @beeblebrox883 @hafnermg @tiedpgirl @Bondageboi @lanadelgagged @greylord

Chapter 20

JOY

“OWWW!” Zoe wailed like a baby when she received her nipple clamps and drooled a lot.
“Oh, Zoe, you’re fine,” Mom shook her head
“Mmmm!” the pitiful routine continued.

I grunted when Mom did the same to me, but I continued my angry attitude purely for my mom’s entertainment while Zoe really was a bit of a whiner. I stomped the floor angrily and howled idle threats at my mother while Zoe whimpered. Thrasher vs. squirmer.

Mom was about to take bondage/TUG humiliation to a brand new height in ten minutes.

ZOE

“Hi, Melissa. Is Justin there? Perfect. No, no. The girls wanted to Facetime Auntie Missy and the cousins.”

I couldn’t believe this. Mom was video calling Aunt Melissa, Erika, and Brooke while we were here bound and gagged! Joy just kept up her routine of acting upset at her bondage, but I froze and felt intense embarrassment forming within me. I probably turned white as snow the moment Mom turned the camera because I did nothing more.

JOY

I have to take over the narrative because Zoe’s recollection was too sketchy for what was really only 10 minutes. I had continued my feigned anger and stamping of my feet until the camera was on us. While it was an odd introduction to matters, I accepted it.

“Hello!” I waved to my aunt and cousins.

Of course Erika and Brooke were shocked by the sight especially since my breasts were bared and clamped in a cruel manner. Erika wished she had my socks, bless her sweet heart because she’s right between Zoe and I agewise. It wasn’t enough, though, and my Mom, the devilishly clever woman she was, had arranged for Darlene, Joy-2, and Melody to just happen to be having a “girls’ day out” in St. Paul when she called them to further the humiliation. The cat was now out of the bag: Zoe and I liked TUGs and big girl ones at that, and their cat was just as exposed!

Frankly, they were fun phone calls even if I couldn't really participate beyond being a pretty sight and sound. I was enjoying being Mom’s torture toy to humiliate in full sight and sound for my cousins with whom I already had a very close relationship in spite of us all hiding TUGs from each other as if it were something disdainful instead of being the fun activity we love to play with loved ones. Now I wanted to see some of my cousins tied up as well as Mom's sister and cousin even though I suspected such would have to wait, but I more than that wanted to hear Aunt Melissa and Cousin Darlene give their versions of the games they played with Mom when they were children, teenagers, and young adults and compare the escalation of their games with how mine transformed over the years.

“Damn, she is sexy!” I heard Erika say about me at one point.
“It's time to torment them. Don't hang up,” Mom said.

Onto our stomachs we went with an unceremonious shove while Mom continued chatting. We already had nipple clamps, so a good spanking, she said, would make a nice counteraction. In other words, nipple torture and spanking were her two favorite ways to attack her captives.

ZOE

SMACK! one for me.
SMACK! one for Joy.
SMACK!SMACK!
“I know Mel’s a bit young for this. But Joy is old enough for it all, no?”
SMACK!SMACK!
“Mmmmph!” I grunted that time, and Joy’s fiery eyes only lit up even more.
SMACK!SMACK!
SMACK!SMACK!
“I don’t think I’m too hard. Look at my girls for yourself,” Mom turned the phone.
“OAF! UGH!” Joy hammed it up with her ability to act annoyed even when happy.
“Mmmmm!” I batted my eyes in hopes one of them would take pity on me.
“Oh, sheesh! Susie, give Zoe 5 for me.”
“NO!” I shook my head desperately.
“You’ll have to come and do it yourself,” Mom said and then twisted her nipples!
“OWWWW!”
“YEOW!”

Mom kept talking to her cousin. SMACK!SMACK!…… SMACK!SMACK!… Joy-2, knew to be quiet, but Melody had to be pushed out because she liked the sound of her own voice. SMACK!SMACK!…… SMACK!SMACK!… Mom was just casually beating her children as if there would be no potential consequence of her actions. SMACK!SMACK!……

“MMMMPH!” I grunted with Mom’s latest spank of my butt.
“You’re loud, and that’s only number 10! Yes, Darlene, I know she's a crybaby just like Missy and Melody!”.
“NOOO!”
“MOM!” Joy handled the pain like a champion

JOY

SMACK!SMACK!…… SMACK!SMACK!… Suddenly, all the conversations about Mom doing this or that or our cousins doing this or the other suddenly meant something very different. SMACK!SMACK!…… SMACK!SMACK!… My mother literally had her iPad on the floor in front of me and Joy while she was on top of us. SMACK!SMACK!……

“YEOWCH!” Joy yelled into her gag.
“EEEEK!” I shrieked.
“My Joy is such a trooper. Funny she's the one who faints at the sight of blood.”

Those things hurt so badly I cannot describe it, but I loved them so much. It was as if Mom had newfound freedom after a long imprisonment now that she’d outed us to our own family, but it was good to finally have no secrets to keep from them nor they from us although it did not have to hurt so badly. Mom and I could be truly sadistic, and she seemed to be entertaining Joy-2 in particular with her actions. It was so true that Joy-2 and I were so much alike, but at the same time I started wondering what this all meant for us now that Zoe and I lived so far from the rest. I kind of regretted that Mom hadn’t worked behind our backs to bring our games and theirs together sooner than this. I forgot about the spanks until…

“YEOWCH!” the final nipple cripple came.
“MMMMMM!” Zoe wailed.
“That’s all for now. Yes, bye-bye, Dar! Was that fun?” Mom asked me as she got off the phone.
“Mmmm hmm!” I nodded with a wince.
“Bridget just got out of work. It’s time, girls!”

That was more of an announcement. Mom hadn’t any real game planned as far as I could see, or it was going to be a challenge more suited to Bridget. She just wanted us to know that our wait for Bridget to arrive was over and that soon the game would be played.

“Babushka, since you love your bandanas, let me tell you a story about a time where we were wearing bandanas, a painting party to be specific.”

BRIDGET

I was so relieved when my work finally ended at 8:30. I had no idea what Mom Susan had in mind. I texted that I was leaving and only got a smiley face back. With that happy face in my mind, I drove home and never heard more.

I stepped into the apartment with a smile on my face. It was time to play Mom Susan’s game my way. Tired or not, I was still a strong rower who, if not for the visitor, went to the gym almost daily. Seeing Joy’s socks still on her feet gave me an idea.

“Oh, going right to play, are we?” Mom Susan asked me curiously.
“MMPH!” Joy didn’t like that I was stripping her socks off her leg.
“Yes, I am!” I got both with minimal struggle and walked over to Mom Susan, “Open up, Mom.”
“Bridget, what does that mean?” Mom Susan’s eyes grew wide as she understood my intentions.

I grabbed Mom Susan and stuffed one of Joy’s socks in her mother’s mouth. That shut her up quite perfectly. The other sock was used to cleave gag her. Zoe and Joy looked at me with pure horror in their eyes.

“I’m kidnapping you.”

Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Nice twist haha! Love it.
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 21

JOY

We watched in horror while Bridget bound and gagged our mother. Mom was displeased with my socks being used to gag her and couldn’t fight back while the strong rower bound her crossed wrists together behind her back. It all seemed so effortless even when she tied Mom’s ankles and thighs over her khaki slacks.

Of course, Mom, being in her mid-50s, was not nearly as energetic in her struggles as we young ladies were. She was, however, much more deliberate in her movements. Her purple t-shirt was now tightly against her body thanks to the breast harness Bridget tied. My poor mother was not going anywhere, and neither were we.

Bridget took a black flat and gave one each to my mother and sister. The shoe was duct taped to their face without any mercy, and now they were stuck having to inhale the toxic toe gas that emanated from Bridget’s 13+ hour shift. Sometimes, having a weak stomach was to my benefit.

“Excuse me, ladies, but I have to get my Minnesota Tech Rowing Gang on.”

BRIDGET

My Minnesota Tech Rowing Gang referred to navy blue trainers (spandex shorts), a striped white and navy blue tank top, and a navy blue bandana I wore as a headband. Navy and white were the school colors, so I had like three sets of that outfit. I didn’t even shut my bedroom door because I wanted to be certain that my captives were safe.

“Ladies,” I returned and sat down on the floor and brought them all together to be sitting on the sofa, no easy easy given that all three weighed about the same as me.
“Mmmm!” Joy had that adorable fire in her eyes.
“Thank you so much for the past week,” I cut to business, “I love you girls.”

How much better could my life be in spite of my personal dramas? I felt happy and almost full again. Mom Susan’s mother just turned 80; mine died when I was 19; unlike the Fredericks girls before me, I got to cherish great-grandparents, ones who were the actual immigrants to this land. Our lives were so different and full of personal struggles, strife, and grief, but together we can help each other. They have helped me so much, and I wanted to return the favor.

“I need a sidekick,” I looked at the three, “Joy, that’s you so the others can enjoy my shoes.”

I had to do something special for them. This time lunch was going to be my treat. Mom Susan had to be at the train station for 3 PM, so this was going to work out perfectly. Zoe deserved this for the beautiful week she had orchestrated all on account of love for her little sister.

JOY

It seemed unreal that Mom was leaving this afternoon to go back to Mudville. I didn’t know what Bridge wanted until she showed me the Chili’s website on her iPad while we sat apart from Mom and Zoe on the pull-out sofa, now closed for the final time. Of course I would help her pick out food from my mother and sister’s favorite restaurant! I even volunteered to be the one to go pick it up.

“How about I untie you? We can enjoy your mom and sister one last time? Hmm?”
“Mmm hmm!” I smiled.

When Bridge released me, I felt I had something I had to do first. I excused myself and went into the bedroom. There, I ditched my mini skirt and replaced it with my ankle-length denim skirt. A white bandana headband went onto my head as my customary head covering. I stepped out of the bedroom to applause and cheers that made me blush.

“Joy, you’re back!” Bridge blew me a kiss with both hands.
“Thanks to you girls… Bridge, I set things right with that girl. I told her off yesterday, and she apologized for her behavior last night.”
“This has been a perfect week after all the chaos!”
“MMMM!” Mom did not like Bridge’s toe gas.
“Let me get these things you need. You said we were out of duct tape, right?” I faked.
“Yeah, please, Joy if you would be a darling and get it.”

ZOE

Oh, no! She’s gonna tape us up worse! I thought to myself in light of my present duct tape with head harness ball gag plus foot gas. It wasn’t bad enough to have Bridget’s stinky shoe taped to my face after she wore them during the longest shift of her life? I’d rather have another set of spanks and twists.

Bridget, however, was a sweet soul, and she took enough pity on me to remove the nipple clamps and put my bra back in place. She squeezed herself between us on the sofa and hugged us both tightly. We each got a kiss on the cheek.

And Joy… my little sister was back! The embarrassingly modest young girl was back and better than ever! I wanted to jump up and embrace her, but she wasn’t home now let alone my present state.

“How about some foot tickles?” Bridget looked at Mom and I, and we looked at each other.

BRIDGET

I took it easy on Zoe, but I had to test Mom Susan’s limits and went all in on tormenting her feet, which were strangely defenseless.

“Ah ha ha ha ha!” she started cackling much to my delight.

It was fun to observe Mom Susan and realize that she was indeed more like Joy when it came to TUGs. She shot daggers from her eyes and thrashed about wildly while my fingers forced her to violently laugh. Her age showed in her struggles, but she was so much like Joy that it was absolutely adorable.

I saw it in her eyes… I had given her what she had been hoping to get all week, but us girls had all been too busy going back-and-forth with each other to give appropriate credence to the idea of kidnapping Mom. Genuine joy was obvious in her eyes even as they watered from my strong fingers digging into her feet first and her ribs second.

“You two ladies are the best!”

Next thing I knew, I was cuddling her and Zoe and struggling to stay awake until I was startled by the return of Joy.

“Ladies, it’s lunch time! Time to let you go!”

JOY

“Bridget, you didn’t have to do this!” Mom said as we sat down.

Time really flies when you’re having fun. The entire morning was gone, and lunchtime was here so soon! The happiness which filled the air was highly intoxicating and invigorating. Somehow, something special had happened to both Bridge and I during the past week that I could not put into words while sitting at that table, but there was a marked change in both of us that could only be ascribed to the loving care of my mother. Now I understand that those changes were Bridge learning how to better love others and I learning how to better love myself..

“This reminds me of a story from when I was a young lady in college,” Zoe began, “A moment when a young girl was in deep distress, and her older sister swooped in and saved the day. There were non-stop TUGs for an entire weekend and even for days after that weekend that ended in the little sister growing to be even more lovable than she was before.”

“It reminds me,” Bridge added, “of a time in college about a girl I knew had just lost her mother. A girl known as ‘Gangsta Girl’ and her friends helped the first girl to learn again how to live in the world and to stop torturing herself for doing the right thing and to stop blaming herself for her mother’s death.”

“How about that time a girl and her sorority were torturing that same group of friends, and one of those friends, also a ‘Gangsta Girl,’ escaped the ropes and stood up to the bullies, making a good impression on another of the girls,” I contributed a story and then looked right at Bridget, “And started a precious friendship with her first college roommate.”

“And let’s not forget the time two girls and their TV star roommate were all struggling to get along,” Mom brought the point home, “so one of the girls called in their mother. By the end of the week, the two girls had a new sister, and the mother had a new daughter. Bridget, you are the biggest, most lovable teddy bear I ever met.”

ZOE

At that point, Bridget lost it, and I did too. It was the best interruption to a meal ever; really, it was. How poignant Mom’s words were. We ended lunch on the highest note possible, but then the worst moment of the week arrived.

We all worked together to do the dreaded task of helping Mom pack her bags. Joy inspected the bathroom with a fine toothed comb; Bridget went through the rooms cleaning up the mess and making sure Mom had all her own TUG toys and none of ours; I made sure Mom’s suitcase was packed as best as possible.

We all piled into the car and drove to the train depot so Mom could return to Minneapolis. All of us talked as if we were just going out to eat instead of saying farewell, but we all knew it had to happen at some point. Eventually, we arrived at the train station.

“Goodbye” has a dreadful air of finality, like a funeral.

“Until we meet again” has the promise of another encounter whether in this life or the next.

With that, we exchanged hugs and kisses, said “until we meet again,” and, as Mom went through the doors into the depot, waved one last time to…

THE VISITOR.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Appendix 1A

EPILOGUE: BRIDGET

Indeed, all three of us were sad to see Mom Susan go back home, but Mr. Fredericks needed his wife at home. While he was self-sustaining, there were tasks that he was not used to handling alone for so many days. For the next week, our apartment felt so empty and lonely that I cannot put it in words.

Of course, my brother and sister wanted to hear all about what had happened and had me over for dinner at the first opportunity. Even they saw the change in my spirits and were enthralled by our escapades. How dear we were to each other, but that conversation was the start of something special.

See, Joy captured so much of my heart that week in the summer of 2018 that she accidentally captured some of my siblings’ heart as well. In the winter of 2018, Joy came home one day with a sheepish grin on her face. When pressed, she admitted a handsome young man had asked her out on a date; only after being kidnapped and tickled did she admit that the young man was my brother! As we said before, Joy eventually did marry my brother.

Mom Susan had lots of reasons to come out to Madison over the next few years. First, she came out and spent a week with us each summer just like she had that summer. Zoe was married here in Madison, and she came out to help plan both Zoe’s and Joy’s weddings. More than that, she really meant it when she said I was like a third daughter to her: she came out to help plan my own wedding as well. There may have been an empty seat at my wedding that belonged to my mother, but Mom Susan filled in for her in several places. Mom Susan’s most recent appearance here was this past summer, and even after we had all split apart she still made sure she spent time with me on each trip.

The new dynamic thrown into things was the extended Henderson relationships. No surprise, Joy and Zoe got visits from their cousins now that the TUGs were known to them, and all sorts of craziness ensued during the first of those visits. But, for now, enjoy this story about one of the adventures Mom Susan had as a teenager.

Young Susan Henderson and the Paint Party Part 1

They were both young and beautiful then. Now they’re just beautiful. If you thought Joy was cute, you hadn’t seen it all because Susan Henderson and her cousin Darlene Rasmussen were the spitting image of the younger generation. Beautiful straight blonde hair with gorgeous brown highlights were but one such amazing example of this.

Susan Henderson was just like her daughter: just a miniscule amount of chubbiness. Darlene, on the other hand, is a rail and tall, around 5' 8". Susan is only 5' 4". Contrast them to Susan’s older sister, Melissa, who has gorgeous brown hair, also naturally straight, but is about the same height as Susan. Despite being double cousins, somehow only Darlene has the height here.

Keep in mind this was the 1980s. Susan was wearing jeans much higher than they ought to be worn along with an old yellow Minnesota Vikings t-shirt with her hair held by a purple kerchief bandana; like mother like daughter, I guess.

Darlene is also in period and carried away with paisley. Her orange spandex shorts were at least the standard timeless cut of too short, but she had a red paisley button-up shirt and matching red kerchief. It was awful, frankly, but it was the time at work.

Melissa is the embodiment of bad 1980s style: knee high socks, denim overalls cut off just above the knees, a loud Def Leppard t-shirt, and a black bandana headband. It was all so noxious that I actually refused to include the photo that Mom Susan provided me to use in this story. Seriously, I have spared you a grievous injustice.

“Just no,” Darlene said as she looked at the horrible pale turquoise paint in the can, “Awful.”
Melissa was quite sarcastic, “Well, our mother didn’t ask your opinion, did she?”
“No,” Darlene remained firm and dry, “I just wish she’d warned me before asking me if I wanted to help ruin your house.”
“It’s 7:30. We can put you in the closet until lunch time,” Melissa belted back.
“Or”, Susan stood between them, “we can shut up, stop bothering Mom, and just do our stinking jobs!”
“I’ll sue you someday,” Darlene pushed the limits.
“What are prating on about, Dar?”
Darlene pushed her hair aside, “Then I can sue Sue, Sue!”

Susan made sure the paint was mixed properly and hadn’t separated, but they also had to prime the walls first. With three of them working on this and half the wall being wainscotting, there was no reason they could have the priming and the first coat of paint done by lunch time. They could probably do it even with just two of them.

Fortunately, they were already past the age of leaded paint and into the era of latex and such, but that didn’t change the need to prime. Can things go wrong with three cross teenagers at work? I don’t need to answer that for you because if the answer were “No” than there would be no story.

It was Melissa who was rolling primer on to the main part of the wall while Darlene, already the tall one, stood on the ladder to handle the corners with Susan taping the wainscotting. Just as Darlene was painting a difficult spot, Melissa accidentally bumped her with the roller, causing Darlene to lose her balance and splut the ceiling, which fortunately was already plain primer.

“Watch it, Missy!” Darlene warned her.
“Was that you I hit?!” Melissa put a hand to her mouth.
“Yes!” Darlene glared angrily at her.
“I am sorry!”
“You should be!” the stare made Melissa shrink 6 inches.
“Maybe Missy’s wearing her headband too tightly,” Susan teased her sister.

It all went well again for 15 minutes. Susan finished the taping of the wainscotting and moved to the door trims. Melissa continued priming the walls, and Darlene kept her little paintbrush hard at work. Then came the second offense.

“That’s my lemonade, you stooge!” Darlene looked at Susan in horror.
“I’m sorry. We both have pink cups next to each other,” Susan backed off.
“But yours has grape juice, not yellow lemonade!”
“She said she was sorry,” Melissa defended Susan.
“Look, next one of you two that does something to me will be tied up in the closet until lunch!”
“The boys went camping so we could have a good time, not fight!” Susan tried to keep calm.

The painting process resumed with Melissa and Susan feeling like they were forced to walk on eggshells. Susan was doing just fine, but Melissa eventually bumped Darlene again, this making her cheek and nose go right into a freshly primed spot. No one noticed Darlene’s angry stare until she opened her lips.

“Melissa, I warned you that there would be hell to pay!” Darlene walked out of the room.
“Do you think she’s serious?” Melissa looked at her sister.
“Mmm hmm!” Susan nodded and waved farewell to her sister.

Soon, Darlene returned with a bag which they knew either contained the fabric scraps or the rope. An angry 19 year-old Darlene was going to mean business as well. Melissa looked for a way to escape and realized the only door led to the outside, which would necessitate a truce. She bolted for the door, but the bigger girl grabbed and clamped a hand over her mouth.

“Now, now Missy, this will be painless if you cooperate!” she grabbed a gag out of the bag.
“GUM!” Melissa ate the knot of a knotted handkerchief cleave gag.
“I’m glad your sister isn’t here,” Susan remarked, “Kim [Bridget’s note: Kimberly was only 12 at this time] is scarier than you at that age.”

Darlene wrestled Melissa down to the floor and tied the gag behind her cousin’s head without much mercy at all. Out came the fabric scraps, the first binding Melissa’s wrists behind her with the clear intent of her not escaping without aid. The second pulled her elbows together with ease and was equivalently tight.

Melissa was whimpering during her kidnapping, but Susan didn’t help because she knew they needed two bodies around to finish the job and figured she’d set herself up for trouble by helping her sister. Darlene kept things simple and tied Melissa’s ankles and thighs before dragging her to the closet.

“Mmmmm!” Melissa looked at both her sister and cousin.
“She warned us; I treaded carefully; you didn’t!” Susan pointed to her without regrets.
“See you later, Missy!” Darlene shut the door.
“Mmmmm!” Melissa whined as the door was shut on her.

The painting then resumed with Susan taking Melissa’s place as the one with the roller. After 30 minutes, the priming was done with the first primed wall dry enough for Susan and Darlene to begin painting that wall. Susan was almost paranoid after what had happened to Melissa, and the whimpers from the closet were the only human noise in the room because Susan and Darlene even had differing tastes in music. Without Melissa to back her up, turning on the radio could be suicide.

“You mind if I put on one of your dad’s records?” Darlene asked like a mindreader.
“It’s my house, so yes I do mind,” Susan cringed knowing Darlene like her father’s Rod Stewart albums.
“Well, I could just jam you in the closet with your sister…,” Darlene threatened her masterfully.
“Could you put on CCR then?” the resident pushed her luck.
“Sure!” Darlene didn’t take offense much to her cousin’s relief.
“MMMMMM!” Melissa moaned from the closet with a kick.
“I’ll hogtie you!” the captor warned her captive to be quiet.

The remaining duo quietly painted while Melissa struggled in the closet. The fabric scraps, once her elbows were tied, left Melissa in a nearly impossible situation from which escape was rare. It was the way the fabric scraps were tied and could hug the skin, but Melissa, Darlene, and Kim all found it equal to rope. Melissa’s problem was that her elbows could actually touch when tied properly, but she could stand up still. If she could get out of here and into the light, at least she could see her bonds.

With a little difficulty, she scooted up the wall until she was somewhat upright. Gingerly, she felt around and opened the door. The door peeled back with a squeak to reveal Darlene right outside with her arms crossed. An unfriendly face with paint spots greeted Melissa.

“Come here!” she grabbed the victim.
“MMMM!” moaned Melissa as she was dragged to the tarped sofa in the middle of the room.
“You were warned!” Darlene hogtied her from ankles to wrists just as promised.
“-et -e -o!” Melissa tried to get mercy.
“Good night!” Darlene slid the bandana over her eyes for a blindfold.

What time was lunch?

Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Love the time jump, I can see lots of fun being had.
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Appendix 1B
Young Susan Henderson and the Paint Party Part 2

“Now, shut up!” Darlene spanked her cousin on the butt.
“Ow! Wish!” complained the victim.
“Hey, she’s not yet 18. None of that,” Susan put her hands on her hips.
“Oh, all right. That's fair,” Darlene walked away from Melissa.
“Let's finish this first coat and eat. I’m famished.”

Susan and Darlene finished painting to the sound of Credence Clearwater Revival with Melissa’s whining overlaid in places. As soon as Darlene took a bathroom break, Susan went over to her sister and crouched down and whispered promises about revenge after lunch. Darlene had been mean and deserved to spend the afternoon in bondage.

Melissa didn’t have it all bad. She essentially had to do nothing but enjoy the sounds of music and painting. Darlene and Susan were natural complainers and did a significant amount of muttering while they worked. She tugged at her bonds, but she knew a genuine escape attempt would only draw further ire from her already cross cousin; Darlene clearly was at that time of month.

“That’s it. Let’s untie your annoying sister. God, that color is awful,” Darlene did nothing but complain!
Tying you up is going to be so pleasurable, Melissa thought to herself.

Susan untied Melissa’s arms and the gag while Darlene untied her legs. Working together, they quickly freed the younger girl, who sat up and put her headband back where it belonged, on top of her head and not over her eyes. Melissa stood up and walked toward the kitchen without saying a word to either her sister or her cousin because she was really hungry.

Darlene was strangely silent while they ate simple peanut butter & jelly sandwiches and drank red Kool-Aid with it. Melissa and Susan casually talked about school, fashion, and music until they were all done eating. Only then did the topic shift to TUGs… and Darlene in particular.

“Darlene really deserves to be tied up and put in the closet,” Susan spoke fearlessly.
“You wouldn't do that, would you?” Melissa started sweating.
“I sure would do it without an ounce of guilt!”
“Now, Sue, you don’t really want to do that, do you?” Darlene started fidgeting.
“You have been obnoxious all day,” Susan fired back.
“I think the walls are ready for that second coat.”
“I think the toys are ready for that second captive.”

Darlene looked right at her older cousin and felt a chill go down her spine. Susan indeed was dead serious about doing this right now and without hesitation. Darlene looked at Melissa and watched as a grin formed in the corner of the high schooler’s mouth. The grin slowly grew into a full smile, and Melissa’s eyes showed a bit of worship for her older sister.

“Let’s go paint girls,” Darlene pointed to the living room.

The stalemate continued still with no one daring to move besides Darlene’s constant squirming where she stood. If she took off, she would certainly get tackled by Melissa; if she stayed put, they would inch closer and closer and just carry her away. All options ended in her being tied up, but taking off and blocking Melissa’s path seemed to be the better option because then she could get to the safety of the outdoors where TUGs were banned. If she could get to the girl’s room upstairs…

“AGGGGHHHH! What a big spider!” she pointed at the wall and took off running.

Melissa, however, was having none of it; she was just as scared of bugs and never considered the possibility of faking. As far as she was concerned, that meant she was getting a free pass to go after Darlene! Susan, immediately noticing the fakery, followed behind and managed to get an arm in her bedroom door before Darlene could shut it. With a big push, Susan rammed Darlene out of the way and grabbed her in a tight hug. Melissa grabbed the rope and pulled Darlene’s wrists behind her back while the stronger Susan held her hand over her cousin’s mouth.

“There, there, DarDar,” Melissa taunted her, “You’ll be comfortable and in the closet soon.”

Indeed it seemed to be what would happen on account of the rope that also bound her below her elbows and her boobs and at her waist, ankles, and thighs. Without giving Darlene opportunity to speak, the sisters cleave gagged her with a knotted white handkerchief and then added a blue bandana cleave gag as well. A black bandana blindfolded her, and the sisters made sure the ropes were all cinched properly. Darlene was tandem carried by the sisters and back down the stairs and, as promised, into the closet.

“See ya soon, DarDar!” Susan joined the taunting and shut the door with satisfaction.

Now it was Melissa’s turn to enjoy the background music of Darlene wailing into a gag while she and Susan resumed painting the room with the elder sister taking the captive’s old job of hand painting the corners. Melissa couldn’t help but smile at the deserved punishment of their cousin who had been quite the crab all day long. From the closet came the sounds of occasional kicks against the wall, but mostly Darlene sat in angry silence.

“This is quite pleasant now isn’t it?” Susan interrupted the silence at one point.
“It is; mind if I put on some David Bowie?”
“Don’t you dare put on any of that garbage while I am within listening distance!”
“MMMMMMMM!” squealed Darlene from the closet.
“Two years is a lifetime between us,” Melissa shook her head.
“No, you’re still my sweet little sister,” a smile formed on Susan’s face, “NO DAVID BOWIE.”
“Yes?”
“Yes. Let’s get Darlene,” Susan suggested, knowing that Darlene liked them even more than her sister, “Proof you’re sweet, just like I said.”

Melissa smiled at her little triumph over her big sister. Even with two brothers to cause chaos, the sister had always shared a special bond thanks to being the oldest children in their family. Susan and Darlene had recently completed their freshman year of college, and this fall Melissa was going to be joining them as a Golden Gopher at the University of Minnesota and living with them. The first year was so much fun that surely having three of them together would be better despite bumps in the road like today… Right?

The combined music of Yes with Darlene Rasmussen providing special background gag-vocals. It was a true gesture of kindness on Melissa’s part that helped Darlene feel a bit better about the situation; Susan capitulated when her sister did the 180 to the suggestion of something for their captive cousin. The atmosphere would soon darken though.

“Well, that’s a job well done!” Susan looked at the walls with satisfaction.
“Mmmm!” Darlene nodded and looked at the horrible color that surrounded her.
“How about a snack and a drink?” the boss looked at the other two.
“Perfect! Let’s go, Darlene!” Melissa helped her cousin sit up.
“Let’s go, you curmudgeonly brat,” Susan swatted her on the butt.
“Mmmph!”

When the trio sat down at the kitchen table with a package of “Chips Ahoy!” chocolate chip cookies, Darlene had to be fed hers because they weren’t done with her. She didn’t dare utter a single complaint because she didn’t want to dig her grave any deeper than she already had. Just as soon as the gag was out, it was back in her mouth and even tighter than before.

“Let’s take her back to the living room!” Melissa pointed.
“We’re home alone; let’s spank her right here!” a mischievous grin formed on Susan’s face.
“HUH?!” Darlene’s hidden eyes grew wide underneath the black bandana.
SMACK!SMACK!SMACK!SMACK!SMACK!

Onward Miss Susan proceeded with the spanking. Darlene was 19 years-old, so 20 seemed to be well-deserved for their cousin who specialized in being snippy. Susan smiled while she did this, the first real extended spanking she had seen like this; swats were commonplace despite Susan’s earlier comment about being 18 to do so.

“Are you ready to apologize, Darling Darlene?” Susan paused after the tenth.
“Mmmmm!” Darlene was still groaning from the pain and didn’t get to answer.
“OWWWWW!”
“This is fun! Susie, let me do the last bunch!” Melissa whined.
“Have at it; just don’t tell anyone else,” Susan sighed and stepped aside, having expected this.
SMACK!
“Harder!”
smackSmack!SMACK!SMACK!
“MMMMMMMM!” Darlene jumped with the last two.

After this, the girls hogtied Darlene with another piece of rope before they removed her shoes and socks. Of course they tickled her senseless, but unfortunately Susan didn’t remember too many details and had to ask Darlene about it, but all Darlene had to say was “It cemented in my mind that I was going to kidnap both of you and torment you when I had the chance. During that tickling, I soaked both gags completely through.”

Darlene’s body was sore, but she had enjoyed getting it in an odd way. It felt both undeserved and deserved, which only drove the desire for revenge more. Susan and Melissa had enjoyed giving the strange punishment to their cousin and grinned like kids who had cajoled their parents into a third scoop of ice cream.

See it all now? See the similarities between Joy, Susan, and Darlene and between Zoe and Aunt Melissa? Of course, this was the 1980s when there were no cell phones and no internet, so the ways in which these similarities manifest might be a little different.

When one feels justified in their actions, revenge for them feels unjustified. Upon reception of an unjustified action, there is a natural desire for revenge. Even if she was a bit temperamental, Darlene felt that it was normal to expect people to not drink her beverage and not smack her with painting tools, accidental or intentional; it was reasonable to expect vigilance after multiple cases of people not being careful. In other words, she was sorry for her behavior but not for her actions. A game of tit-for-tat goes as long as both sides mutually agree to continue.

Until next time…

Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Wonderful story. Great dynamics between all the characters. I hope we get to see them all again soon. 😊
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic