Your new sister, bro.(f/m)part 30 (ff/m) added (ffff/m) (mmmm/fff) 31 finished

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Your new sister, bro.(f/m)part 30 (ff/m) added (ffff/m) (mmmm/fff) 31 finished

Post by Boocola »

Victor entered his twin sister's room with the plan on raiding her panty drawer, he opens a drawer of her dresser, he finds rope, chains and handcuffs along with a few ballgags, they both were Fifteen years old,he wondered where his sister Vicki got all this, he checked the other drawer and he found what he was looking for bras, panties and pantyhose, he picked out matching tan bra and panty, then picked out nude pantyhose, then went to her closet grabbed a blue sun dress, then went to his room to put his sister's clothes on.

After getting dressed feeling so good wearing his sister's clothing, put on his shoes, got his gaming gear set up for the video game stream he is about to start, he puts on his brown wig, goes into the kitchen to grab a soda, before he starts streaming, ever since he started crossdressing and streaming, he has been getting a lot of viewers and even more subscribers, it was a double standard of making videos, no one gives a damn about your stream or videos if your a boy.

He is streaming to twenty viewers and he keeps getting more subscribers, donations are pouring in, he wants to quit playing because his sister is going to be home from her private school, he needs time to get out of his sister's clothing, but he's getting so much attention from his male viewers that he doesn't want to disappoint until...

"Hello sis..." Victor froze when he heard Vickie's voice. "...how long have you been?"
"I didn't hear you come in..." Victor said wondering why she didn't rat him out to his viewers. "...how long have you been standing there."
"Long enough..." Vicki said with a laugh. "...now end your stream."
"In ten minutes." Victor replied.
"Now!!!" Vicki demanded.
"Okay okay." Victor said as he started shutting down his stream, saying he gots to go. "Okay sis..." He said. "... I'll shut it down." He shuts down his stream and turns everything off.
"Good..." Vicki said turning to walk to her room. "... follow me." She said to her brother without turning around.
"Okay." Victor says noticing what his sister is wearing a white shirt, green and black flannel skirt and biege pantyhose with pumps, he enters her room. "Sorry...mmmph mmmph." Vicki shoved a ballgag in Victor's mouth spun him around strapping it behind his head, then placed handcuffs on his wrist behind his back.
"Listen up you little princess..." Vicki said to Victor "...I knew you were wearing my clothing for a while now, I've been watching your stream, my boyfriend showed me a stream of a girl that sort of looks like me."
"Mmmph mmmph mmmph?" Victor asked if her boyfriend knows it's him.
"No..." Vicki answered. "He'll kick your ass, Mom and Dad will make me stop seeing him.
"Mmmph mmmph mmmph?" Victor asked wants going to happen now.
"Go stand in the corner..." Vicki told him. "...stay there until I figure out what to do with you."

Victor walked over to the corner of Vickie's room with a ball gag in his mouth and his hands cuffed behind his back, wearing his sister's dress and bra, panties and pantyhose, then stood there looking at the corner, he still can't believe that he is taking orders from his sister, probably realizing that she has something on him and is protecting him from her boyfriend kicking his butt.

"How are you holding up...?" Vicki said thirty minutes later. "... princess." She said as she clicked cuffs around Victor's ankles, then she went to sit on her bed. "Turn around." She commanded.
"Mmmph." Victor sounded as he turned around.
"Come here..."Vicki instructed as Victor started walking slowly trying not to trip over the chains between his ankles. "... lay down on my knees." She grabbed his arm helping him lay down over her knee.
"Mmmph mmmph mmmph?" Victor asked.
"Really, bro..." Vicki said as she grabbed a paddle. "... it's not that hard to figure out." She swatted his butt ten times with the paddle over the dress.
" Mmmph mmmph." Victor complained with tears streaming from his eyes. "Mmmph mmmph."
"I'm not done yet." Vicki said as she lifted the dress over his pantyhosed butt, the she seats his buttocks fifteen times, five in the middle, five on the right cheek and five on the left cheek. "Now stand up and go back to the corner."
"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." Victor got up with tears streaming from his eyes and walked back to the corner.
Last edited by Boocola 5 years ago, edited 32 times in total.
SNAFU
Shadesflirty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shadesflirty »

A nice start. I look forward to reading whatever comes next :)
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

It's been two hours standing in the corner wearing a blue sundress and nude pantyhose, Victor was glad he had tennis shoes on, the handcuffs on his wrists behind his back started get uncomfortable, the cuffs on his ankles weren't hurting, Because of the silk on over his skin, the ball gag in his mouth prevented him from swallowing saliva, he is drooling on his fake breasts, he hears footsteps behind him.

"Turn around..." Victor heard his sister's voice "...nice and slowly." Victor turned around slowly to see Vicki with one hand behind her back.
"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." Victor said humiliated with drool on his chest.
"Meet your..." Vicki said showing him a mirror, showing Victor an image of his face with the ball gag in his mouth. "...new sister,bro."
"Mmmph mmmph..." Victor said shaking his head. "...mmmph mmmph!"
"I am going to take the gag out so we can talk." Vicki said. "Are you going to behave and keep you voice down?"
"Mmmph mmmph." Victor nodded.
"Good..." Vicki said as she took the ball gag out of his mouth. "...now this is what is going to happen."
"Oh no..." Victor said rolling his eyes. "...I am sorry I wear your clothes..."
"Well that's why..." Vicki said with a devilish smile. "...I am buying you your own clothes."
"You will buy me clothes with your money." Victor sounded confused.
"No silly..." Vicki said. "...I am going to buy you clothes, with your money."
"What but I..." Victor said remembering he had money.
" How much money was donated to you..." Vicki said. "...on your last stream?"
"About fifty to seventy dollars..." Victor said. "...but I use that to get better equipment for my streaming and games."
"Your streaming equipment is fine..." Vicki said placing the ball gag back in his mouth. "... I will buy you clothes with my money, but just this time." She walked over to the bed and sat down. "Come here!" She demanded.
"Mmmph mmmph." Victor agreed and slowly walked over to his sister. "mmmph mmmph."
"Lay down on my lap." Vicki said grabbing Victor laying him over her lap. "Everytime I pay for something for you..." She spanked him ten times. "... I am going to make you pay with pain." She said as she lifted the dress to spank his hosed butt, taking turns with each cheek.
"Mmmph mmmph mmmph mmmph." Victor said with tears falling from his eyes. "Mmmph mmmph." He said as Vicki stopped spanking him, then helped him stand up.
"Mom is going to be home in one hour..." Vicki said pointing to the corner. "...go back to the corner."
"Mmmph mmmph." Victor agreed as he walked back to the corner.
"I'll release you before mom gets home." Vicki said. "I don't care if you tell her about our arrangement." She said as she walked out of her room.

Victor stood in the corner, thinking of the punishment and the deal, he would buy have to get more donations, so he can buy women clothes, as well as update his streaming equipment and buy new games, now all he has to do is wait, the tears and the pain will go away, he wonders how many times his sister is going to punish him like this.
SNAFU
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Very cool story, love the crossdressing element
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Victor stood in the corner, dressed in his sister's clothes, with her handcuffs locked on his wrists behind his back, on her ankle cuffs on his stockinged ankles, with one of her ballgags in his mouth he lost track of time, hearing his sister watching television in the living room, her heard Vicki step near the door.

"You ready to be released?" Vicki asked.
"Mmmph mmmph." Victor nodded.
"It's almost time for Mom to..." Vicki started saying as her cellphone started ringing and she answered it. "...hello Chloe, what's up." She said into her phone, then she walked away from her door.
"Mmmph mmmph mmmph mmmph!" Victor pleaded. "Mmmph mmmph mmmph." He turned around.
"This won't take long..." Vicki said "...oh that's just my brother..." She said with a giggle. "...he's been bad." She laughed again walking into the living room. "I know right."
"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." He said as he walked to her bed and sat down on the edge.

Victor sat on the edge of his sister's bed, he heard her chatting with her friend on her cellphone giggling and laughing, then the front door opened, he heard his mother's heels as she walked in the kitchen, his sister was still chatting, he heard his mom ask Vicki a question.

"Where's Victor?" His Mom asked.
"I don't know..." He heard Vicki say as he realized his sister forgot about him "... probably in his room."
"It's his turn to cook dinner." He heard his mother say as he heard her heels Walk out of the kitchen and down the hallway. "What the..." His Mom saw Victor sitting on the edge of the bed. "...why are you dressed like that?"
"Mmmph mmmph." Victor looked at his mom wearing a white blouse, black skirt, black stockings and black hi heels, when he try to say ask Vicki.
"Yeah right..." His mother entered Vicki's room grabbed him by the arm and pulled him out to the living room, Victor almost tripped over the chains connecting the ankle cuffs. "...why is your brother in handcuffs?" She asked Vicki, who was still chatting with her friend on her cellphone.
"Because I forgot to release him." Vicki said plainly. "Got to go Chloe." She hung up her phone. "I caught him wearing my clothes..." She explained. "...to stream his game play make money."
"Mmmph mmmph..." Victor stood there shaking his head feeling more embarrassed then ever.
"You stay quiet..." His Mom said. "...you shouldn't borrow your sister's clothes without asking her." His mother looked at stared at Vicki "your going to make dinner..." She ordered. "...after you give me the key to the handcuffs."
"Okay..." Vicki said as she gave her mom the key "...here." then she went in the kitchen to start cooking dinner.
"Victor..." His Mom said. "...I will let you keep gaming in your stream, but you got to buy your own clothes."
"Mmmph mmmph." Victor said.
"Turn around." His Mom said.
"Mmmph mmmph." Victor said as he turned around, then his Mom gave him the key.
"Release yourself and change for dinner." His Mom said. "Oh and by the way..." She said. "... your grounded."
"Mmmph." Victor said as he uncuffed one wrist, then took the ball gag out of his mouth. "Why am I grounded."
"Wearing your sister's clothes without her permission." His mother said. "Your sister is in charge of your punishment."

Victor walked to his room, got ready for dinner, afraid of what his sister plan is for his punishment.
Last edited by Boocola 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

A few days has passed Victor hasn't been streaming his game play, because he knows his sister might be watching and he doesn't want to wear any of Vicki's clothes without getting her mad at him, it's Friday night he wants to run his stream, he got a video game he wants to play, he learned how to play it, now it's time to show off his skills, he decided to do it regardless of the consequences, he went into his sister's room, he saw a wig on the dresser with a note at the base of the mannequin's head.

He picked up the note and it read ' Victor if your reading this you finally worked up the nerve to stream your game play wearing my clothes, I haven't had time to get your own clothes, choose what you want to wear, put your hair up if you want to wear this wig, I made a smoothie for you it's in the fridge, FYI this note was written for you and it can't be stuck back into place, so you will be punished for entering my room, so don't try to change your mind, so just drink your smoothie and play your game for your fans and I will see you when I get home Vicki' he set the note down, feeling like an idiot for walking into his sister's trap.

Victor put his hair up, then put on the wig, looked in Vicki's vanity mirror , then smirked, the open the drawer, grabbed tan pantyhose, went to her closet saw a bunch of dresses , grabbed a yellow sun dress with flowers on it, went to his room and changed, then he set up his video game and stream, before he started he went to open the fridge, saw the yellow smoothie with his name on the cup, drank the banana smoothie then took it to his room to drink it while he streamed.

A couple of hours into the stream Victor has been playing the game seeing comments like would you go out with me and other nonsense he has no interest in, the he saw a comment from her sister's boyfriend saying that he knows someone who looks like Victor as a girl, Donated ten dollars and comments think about going to the movies with him, then Vicki showed up behind him with bags of clothes.

"Hey sis..." Vicki said as she set the bags down in his wroom. "...five minutes, I need your help with something."
"Oh Kay..." Victor said as he started to save his game. "...be right there." He turned back to his stream. "Sorry dudes got to go help my sister with something."

Most of the comments were later girl, Victor thought of the irony of that comment, after he shut down the stream, he walked past the the bags from different clothing stores at the Mall, he didn't look into them, he was afraid of what he might find, instead he walked into his sister's room where she was lining up rope on her bed.

"How did you like the smoothie?" Vicki asked.
"Banana flavored..." Victor replied. "...how did you know I drank it."
"My friend watched your stream..." Vicki said. "...you drank it during the loading screens."
"It was good..." Victor said. "...not the best."
"You will drink one smoothie everyday..." Vicki said "...after you get home from school." She grabbed some rope and walked towards him. "Turn around." She ordered.
"Okay." Victor said as he turned around.
"So you picked the yellow sundress with the flowers..." Vicki said as she started to tie his wrist behind his back. '...and the tan pantyhose." She stated with a chuckle, then wrapped rope around his torso. "I will show you what I got for you later." She said as she sat down on her bed directing Victor to lay over her lap.
"Please not this again." Victor pleaded as he laid on Vicki's lap, then she started spanking him so hard with her hand, he started crying "stop please." He cried. "I did everything you asked of me." She ignored him as she lifted the dress and spanked the tan pantyhose covering his butt, then continued spanking him hard with her hand. "Please." He cried with tears coming from his eyes. "STOP!!"
"Your fault." Vicki stopped spanking Victor, then got up, letting her brother fall to the ground, then she crossed his ankles, wrapped a long length of rope around and cinched it tight, took another rope tied it to the rope around his wrists, then bent his knees tied the rope she tied the rope to his ankles. "Open your mouth." She commanded as she grabbed a ball gag.
"You don't have to gag me..." Victor said. " I won't say.. mmmph mmmph."
"Enjoy your hogtie." Vicki said to Victor as she shoved the ball gag in his mouth and buckled the straps in back of his head.

Victor laid there in a hogtie, his sister was more brutal this time on the punishment, he remembered that her boyfriend was on his stream, asking h out with a ten dollar donation, Vicki must be mad at me, that she might be breaking up with her boyfriend, he needs to figure out how to help, it can't be because of his stream.
Last edited by Boocola 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
SNAFU
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

I like story so far and want read more.
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Victor has been trapped in a hogtie, wearing a yellow sundress with flowers on it, tan pantyhose with his shoes on his feet, a ballgag in his mouth with a wig on his head laying on the floor of his sister's room for thirty minutes, wondering what Vicki has in mind for him next, he hears his sister talking on her cellphone, then front door opens, he could hear the sound of his mother's heels walking on the kitchen floor, then she calls his name.

"Victor..." Victor's mom yelled. "...it's your turn to cook."
"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." Victor tried saying are you serious.
"Mom..." His sister said. "...I am punishing him."
"Oh..." His mother mutter. "...what did he do now?" She asked.
"Same thing he did last time." Vicki said. "Borrowed my clothes without permission."
"Didn't you get him some clothes at the store?" His mother asked as she walked to the door way of Vicki's room. "He looks ridiculous." She walked back to the kitchen. "When your with your father this weekend..." A pause. "...you better not treat him like this."
"Don't worry..." Vicki said walking towards her room. "...as long as he drinks the smoothies I make for him."

Victor hears his sister walk past the open door, she enters his room,grabs the bags then walks back into her room placing the bags in front of him, unties his ankles, grabs a paddle, puts him over her lap, then pulls up the dress and paddles his pantyhosed butt.

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." Victor muttered. "Mmmph mmmph mmmph." Tears falling from his eyes as he begs her to stop, After several swats Vicki stops.
"You have no need to borrow my clothes again." Vicki explained. "Understand?"
"Mmmph mmmph." Victor nodded his head, his sister unbuckled the straps behind his head the pulled the ball gag from his mouth. "What the..." He chose his next words carefully. "...why?" He said something that sounded stupid, tears still coming from his eyes.
"Because I can." Vicki said plainly. "Before I untie you so you can cook dinner, I want to show you something." She pulled out black heels. "You will wear these heels while you stream."
"But I don't show my feet..." Victor explained. "...when I stream."
"Doesn't matter..." Vicki reached it another bag pulling out a make up kit. "...I will teach you how to apply make up, so you don't look like a clown."
"Really?" Victor blurted out the question without thinking.
"Moving on." Vicki said ignoring his question. " I got you several dresses, skirts, blouses and underwear including bras, panties, garters, stockings and pantyhose with your stream money."
"How much is left..." Victor said ignoring the girly stuff his sister got for him. "...I want to go to the mall by Dad's house."
"Victor those bullies will be there..." Vicki sounded concerned. "... remember what happened last time."
"Don't worry..." Victor said. "...they probably won't be there."
"Right..." Vicki said. "... one more thing..." She said as she pulled out a mug with the Sprite from the show about that boy that never grows up. "...I will be making your smoothies and putting it in this cute mug."
"Wonderful..." Victor said. "... Can you untie me so I can change to make dinner."
"Your going to stream after dinner..." Vicki said as she untied his hands. "...you need to make some money so you can go to the mall."
"It's not about the money..." Victor said. "...I want to help people play games better."
"Sure..." Vicki said with a smile. "...go cook dinner wearing what you got on."

Victor went into the kitchen to start cooking dinner.
Last edited by Boocola 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

The early the next day, Victor got to his father's two bedroom apartment, which means he has to share with his sister, it's just for one night, since his Vicki knows how he streams video games, he decided to bring his gaming system and his stream hook up for tonight, he has a game reserved at the gaming store at the mall.

"Did you forget..." He heard Vicki's voice. "...your Tinkerbell mug." Handing him the mug with strawberry flavored smoothie.
"No..." Victor said as he took the mug. "...I just didn't want to bring it." Then he drinks the smoothie.
"You planning on streaming tonight?" Vicki asked as she spots Victor's gaming gear. "Can I play?"
"I don't think so." Victor said, then realized he has to to whatever she says, he takes another gulp of the smoothie. "Strawberry..." He said. "...yummy." he drinks the rest of it.
"I'm glad you like it..." Vicki said smiling like a cat. "...I promised Mom, I wouldn't punish you here."
"That's good." Victor said with a sigh of relief.
"Unless I see weakness..." Vicki said. "...don't give me a reason to."

Victor was puzzled by what his sister said, but he checked the closet for his skateboard, his mother wouldn't let him have one, but his father doesn't care, Vicki knows about the skateboard also but knows he knows how to ride it, he went to go spend some time with his father, before going to the mall.

Two hours later, Victor is at the mall, walking to the video game store, carrying his skateboard by the front wheel set, he walks in the store to pick up the game, a security guard with a ball Cap comes in the store, looks around, than down at Victor's hands, gave him a look like he didn't want to catch Victor riding the skateboard in the mall, he looked past the security guard at his bully with a group of boys walking around, the security guard noticed this,but turned and walked out of the store looking at the group then walk the other way, he checked out the game that is already paid for then he went to go get something to eat before leaving.

"Well..." A voice said behind him. "...well, well." Victor turned around to see his bully with his friends. "I was wondering when you were gonna show."
"Why you got a crush on me." Victor said without thinking.
"Ha ha ha." One of the boys in his bully's group laughed.
"You think that's funny..." The bully said to Victor, then punched Victor in the gut. "...laugh that off, pretty boy." Victor fell to one knee dropping his skateboard and game bag, the bully picked up the bag looked at the game box "look at this..." The bully said. "...he gave me this game."
"No please don't take my game..." Victor pleaded. "...I paid it off last month."
"Thank you." The bully said.
"Give it back." Victor told the bully, reaching for the bag.
"I don't think so." The bully said as threw a punch at Victor's face, Victor blocked the punch using his skateboard, the bully drop the bag, Victor picked up the bag and ran away. " Don't just stand there..." The bully ordered to his friends. "....get him."

Victor ran out of the mall, being followed by a group of boys that are friends of the bully, took a turn to run towards the back of the mall, holding his bag with his game box in it, he dropped his skateboard, he got into a corner the boys stopped and waited for their friend the main bully.

"Scott!" One of the boys said. "Got him."
"Thanks Nick" Scott said walking towards Victor with the skateboard. " You gonna pay for breaking my hand..." Scott said with a mock kiss. "... pretty boy."
"What is going on here." Victor notice the security guard with the cap from the game store said as he walked up.
"He stole my video game..." Scott said pointing to the bag in Victor's hand. "...I want it back."
"That game belongs to him..." Security said. "...and so does that skateboard." Two more security guards show up behind the group. "Put the skateboard down and please leave the property."
"You can't force us off the property." Scott said dropping the skateboard.
"Your right..." Security said. "... we'll just call the police and say your harassing customers."
"Okay, okay..." Scott said then looked at Victor. "...you better pray I never see you again." Then Scott and his friends left.
"You better go home kid." The security guard said as he picked up the skateboard handing it to Victor. "...or stay, it's up to you."
Thanks..." Victor said. "... your my hero." He said before realizing it.
"I'm no hero..." The security guard said smiling. "...Have a nice day."
"You too." Victor said as he looked at the security guards name tag, reading Boocola.
"Stay out of trouble." Boocola said as he walked away with the other guards. Victor rode his skateboard home.

Victor got home, walked by his father and sister sitting on the couch, his went to his room, started setting up his stream, before he changed to play his game, he noticed that he is sweating more than he usually doe, Vicki walked in the room, looking at the bag with the game box in it.

"What happened?" Vicki asked.
"Nothing." Victor replied.
"Don't lie to me..." Vicki said as she pointed to Victor's shirt. "...lift up your shirt." She ordered.
"Okay..." Victor's gut still hurts a little as he lifted his shirt complying with his sister's order. "...there happy."
"Yes..." Vicki said as she saw a red spot. "...who hit you?"
"Scott did..." Victor said. "...he is the bully."
"I warned you about that bully..." Vicki said thinking of something. "...you have thirty minutes to get cleaned up and dressed."
"But..." Victor said.
"...don't talk back." Vicki reminded him.

Thirty minutes later, after Victor took a shower, got dressed in a blue sundress and white pantyhose on he sat down on his bed to wait for Vicki to come in their room, he didn't know what she had planned for him, his sister entered the room.

"Get up..." Vicki ordered. "... turn around."
"Okay." Victor said as he complied with his sister's order, by standing up and turning around, he felt handcuffs click on his wrists behind his back.
"Go stand in the corner." Vicki commanded.
"That's it." Victor said with relief.
"For now..." Vicki said. "...stay quiet."

Victor walked over to the corner of his room and stayed quiet, didn't want to alert his father about his situation, he thinks his sister is trying to teach him a lesson to stand up for himself, he couldn't imagine how this could help.
SNAFU
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

Very good story. I like it. That you put yourself as Security in story was funny.
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Victor has been standing in the corner wearing a blue dress and white pantyhose, waiting for his sister to return to unlock the handcuffs on his wrists behind his back for about thirty minutes, he guesses, he looks down at his stockinged feet, wanting to sit down, he heard his sister open the door.

"Turn around..." Vicki ordered. "...I got another smoothie for you to drink."
"I like those smoothies..." Victor said as he turned around, noticing the Tinkerbell mug in Vicki's hand. "...but why do you want me to drink it again."
"You need to learn to relax..." Vicki said. "...you been bullied at the mall, this will help you." She realized she didn't order him to walk to here. "Come here."

Victor walked towards Vicki, when he got to her she pulled a key out of her pocket, he turned around as she uncuffed one wrist, then turned back so she could recuffed that wrist in front, so she can handed him the smoothie that he started drinking.

"Tomorrow..." Vicki said as Victor drank the smoothie. "...we are going to the mall." Victor stopped drinking, looking at her in shock. "I know..." She said looking at her brother. "...they won't know your there."
"What do you mean they won't know that I'm there?" Victor asked, then he finished drinking the smoothie.
"No body would know that your there..." Vicki said with a smile. "...I am going to put makeup on your face and you will be wearing your wig."
"No no no..." Victor said. "...I can't go to the mall dressed like this." He said looking at his dress and the pantyhose that he is wearing. "I can't go out in public like this." He said putting the mug on the dresser.
"You do it while your steaming." Vicki said as she grabbed ankle cuffs and a ballgag on of her bag.
"That's different..." Victor said as he looked at the cuffs and ballgag. "...I stream from the privacy of my room, the mall is public."
"Well..." Vicki said draping the ankle cuffs over the chain of the handcuffs. "...I am not releasing you until you agree." She pointed to the floor. "Now sit down."
"I can't face that Scott again..." Victor said as he sat down. "...that security guard, won't be there to stop them next time."
"What security guard?" Vicki asked as she cuffed his stockinged ankles. "Who's Scott?"
"Scott and his friends cornered me in back of the mall..." Victor said as his eyes rolled down in shame. "...before they could beat me up a security guard walked around the corner and stopped them."
"What did this security guard say to them?" Vicki asked.
"I forgot..." Victor replied. "...I was too scared." He remembered something. "But I said your my hero..." He looked confused. "...I don't know why I said that."
"What did the security guard say?" Vicki asked.
"That he was no hero." Victor said, then Vicki shoved the ballgag in his mouth, then sat on the edge of the bed with her knees between his shoulders, to buckle the strap in back of his head. "Mmmph mmmph mmmph."
"Sorry, bro..." Vicki said gently slapping his head and playing with his hair. "...I will be back in a couple of hours to ask you if you want to go to the mall with me tomorrow."

A couple of hours later, Victor was sitting on the floor, lol leaning on the edge of his bed, waiting for his sister, wearing a blue sundress and white pantyhose, he has been staring at his stockinged feet, for a couple of minutes at a time, Wondering what Scott would do to him, if he gets catches Victor dressed up like this, he thought about the security guard, wondered if an observer like Boocola can be fooled, then his sister entered the room with a what will it be expression on her face.
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Victor is sitting in front of a mirror drinking a banana smoothie, wearing a white sundress, nude pantyhose and white pumps, his sister Vicki is applying make up, she told him to pay attention to what she is doing, so he can do it later, since he wasn't planning on doing later, he just shrugged it off, he finished his smoothie, then his sister added lipstick.

"There..." Vicki said with a smile admiring her work. "...you ready to go?" She asked as she got the wig and put it on Victor's head.
"Dad is out there watching baseball..." Victor said. "...if I known the game was on, I would be watching it too."
"You such a boy..." Vicki said as Victor looked at her like aduh. "... don't look at me like that."
"Can we do this later..." Victor said. "...you can take this make up off then reapply it later."
"Oh no no no..." Vicki said. "...you want to go watch the game..." She looked at him. "...you will just go have to do it as you are."
"Okay..." Victor said. "...he's probably engrossed in the ball game to notice."
"I hope your right." Vicki said.
"I hope I am too." Victor said with a thumbs up as he walked out into the living to sit down on the couch. " Good morning Dad..." He said. "... what's the score?" He asked.
"4 to 3..." His father said. "...9th inning, we are winning."
"Is Jake Bannon pitching?" Victor asked.
"Yeah..." His father said. "...be quiet,the count is full with bases loaded, with two outs."
"Alright." Victor said.

Victor is sitting forward watching the game, he puts his elbows on stockinged knees. On the television Jake Bannon is on the pitchers mound, he sees the pitcher waiting for the sign from the catcher, then winds up, throws the ball down and inside, the batter swung and missed, the batter strikes out, his father jumps up and cheers, Victor stands up to join him, they both high five each other, his father sees what his son is wearing.

"What the..." His father looks at his son "...boy, boy you better have a damn good reason why your dressed like that."
"I..." Victor muttered. "...I"
"We are going to the mall..." Vicki said entering the living room. "...I dressed him like this to hide from a bully."
"Is that what happened yesterday..." His dad got angry that his son got bullied at the mall. "...where was the mall cops, sitting on their butts."
"A security guard did stop the bullies from beating him up." Vicki said.
"Is this true?" His father asked Victor.
"Yes." Victor answered.
"Son you got to stand up for yourself." Victor's father said.
"I am showing him how to..." Vicki said. "...can you drive us there, daddy."
"I knew this separation was a bad idea..." Vicki's daddy said. "...okay fine, it's out of my hands anyway." He got the keys to his car. " Let's go."
Thanks Daddy." Vicki said as she grabbed Victor's hand lead him outside to the garage with his father's car in it. "So what do you want me to call you at the mall."
"My channel is called Tory Vic..." Victor said. '...like victory."
"So Tory it is." Vicki said as her father got to his car to drive them to the mall.

Once at the mall Victor got out of his father's car, nervously looking around, waiting for his sister Vicki to leave the vehicle, some boys at the mall was looking at him, at first he thought that they can tell who he is, but he didn't see them laugh, his sister got out of the car.

"Thanks for the ride daddy." Vicki said after getting out of the car.
"Later, Dad." Victor said.
"Bye..." Victor's father said. "...uhm kids, I mean girls." Then he drove off.
"Why did he say that?" Victor asked Vicki.
" Oh Tory..." Vicki said. "... your such a tomboy." She got a serious look on her face. "When you see Scott..." She said as she saw Victor looking behind her. "...let me know." She turned around saw a security guard. "Is that the security guard that stopped Scott from beating you up."
"Yes." Victor said as he looked at the security guard walking away.
"Come on..." Vicki said. "...let's go talk to him." She took Victor's hand and followed him around the corner, but he was gone.
"See..." Victor said as he notices the employees only sign "...he's not here." He saw Scott and pointed to them. "There he is."
"Hey Scott!" Vicki yelled. "How are you."
"What's up, babe." Scott said walking over to talk to Vicki.
"Nothing much Scott." Vicki said. "So I hear you've been picking on my brother."
"Nah, not me, I didn't even know you had a brother." Scott lied about picking on Victor. "So who's your friend." He said looking at Victor.
"My sister Tori..." Vicki said. "...she has a YouTube channel called Tory Vic."
"Hello Tori..." Scott said with a smirk. "...nice to meet you."
"Nice to meet you." Victor looked away nervously, then up on the second floor, he saw Boocola observing the situation, Victor felt a little bit more comfortable. "I want to leave now sis."
"We are here to shop." Vicki said. "Scott don't forget to check out my sister's channel, we gotta go."
"Okay see you around." Scott said as he walked away.
"Ready to go clothes shopping, Tori."
"Yeah." Victor said as he looked up at where the security guard stood, but he wasn't there.

Victor followed Vicki into a department store, grabbed a few items and went into the changing room, Vicki placed the items on the bench, then took handcuffs out of her purse, placed them on his wrists, then made him sit on the bench, while she tried on clothes.
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Boocola got called to the monitoing room at a department store in the mall he's at, he gets there and sees dressing rooms on most of the monitors, he looks at the monitors, he sees nothing wrong, except for two, on one monitor, a woman is placing multiple clothes on underneath her regular clothes and on another monitor a girl has her hands cuffed behind her back and blind folded, the other girl is trying on clothes.

"What is the problem?" Boocola asked the store security watching the monitors, his name tag reads Mike.
"Look..." Mike said as he pointed to the monitor with the girl in handcuffs. "...she's clearly there against her will."
"I am not sure that is the case..." Boocola said pointing to the other monitor, where the woman is stealing all the clothes. "...she is stealing the clothes under her regular clothes."
"What!?" Mike said as he hit rewind, then he saw it. "I got distracted with the other one, the customer's don't know about these cameras."
" Yes they do..." Boocola said. "...the sister is humiliating her brother."
"How do you know?" Mike asked.
"Because I am writing the story..." Boocola said mock out typing with his fingers. "...and if Boocola doesn't get comments or private messages to continue the story, he'll drop it."
"Seriously you'll drop it?" Mike asked.
"No..." Boocola said. "...But I'll take my time writing it." He looked at the monitor with the shoplifter walking out. "Fourth wall break is over..." He said as he was leaving the monitoring room. "...have your undercover in house security meet me in the dressing rooms."

Victor is sitting on the bench in the dressing room wearing a white sundress, nude pantyhose and white pumps with his wrist cuffed behind his back with his eyes covered, so he won't be able to see his sister trying on clothes, he started to feel the need to go to the restroom.

"Hey sis..." Victor said. "...I got to go to the restroom."
"I am still trying on dresses." Vicki stated.
"Just release me..." Victor said as he squirmed around. "...come on, please."
"Okay fine..." Vicki said. "...use the ladies room."
"Yeah right..." Victor said squirming around sitting with his legs pressed together and his feet spend out. "...whatever." Vicki uncuffed the handcuffs. "Thanks." With that he ran out of the dressing room, past the security guard waiting with a plain clothes security, he realized he didn't know where the restroom is this store, so he went to go ask Boocola. "Excuse me..." He said as he danced around. "...where is the bathroom in this store?"
"I don't know..." Boocola said. "...I haven't been in this store." He asked the plain clothes security. " Do you know?"
"Second floor..." The plain clothes security said. "Southwest corner."
"Anything closer..." Victor as he moved his hips trying to hold it in. "...I can't hold it."
"Go out that door..." Boocola said pointing at the store entrance. "...left hand side, there is a handicap restroom, it's multi-gender."
"Thanks..." He took off running and saw the handicap restroom and went in. "...wait, how the hell did he know." He doesn't care he has business to take care of.

Boocola waited until the police came to pick up the shoplifter to leave the store and continue his patrols, he wondered if that little crossdressing dude found what he was looking for, but then thought why should he care.

Victor decided to go to the arcade to play some video games while his sister is trying on clothes, he walked through the mall to the location of the arcade, he realized that he doesn't have any money, his purse was still strapped over his shoulder crossed his chest, he got to the arcade, placed his cellphone on silent, popped some quarters in the cabinet, then started playing the game.

Boocola is walking on his patrol, making sure guests follow the rules, he is looking around, he spots the girl that was inside the dressing room with her crossdressing brother in the dressing room, she is looking around worried about something, he decided to make contact with her.

"Excuse me ma'am..." Boocola said. "...can I help you with something?"
"What?" She asked looking at Boocola's name tag.
"I saw you looking around like you lost something..." Boocola said. "...I am asking if you need help."
"Oh no..." She said. "...I am just looking for my sister, she turned her cellphone off and we need to get home."
"I see..." Boocola said. "...did you try looking in the arcade."
"No..." she said. "...she wouldn't be there." With a look of anger on her face. "Thanks for your concern." She walked to the arcade.
"You're welcome..." Boocola said to himself. "....go easy on him." He looked at his hands with a smirk.

Victor is in the arcade playing video game cabinets, he doesn't know how much time has passed.
SNAFU
SLC
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SLC »

Really nice story. I've got to say, the way you break the fourth wall is actually quite entertaining. I like it.
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

A house on the north side of the street in the middle of the block, the occasional car drives by, moving through the double front door, looking around seeing couches in front of a television, moving on down the hallway, faint muffled sounds can be heard, tracking the noise coming from behind a closed door, moving through the door a view of a strictly hogtied kid on a bed, by the looks at what this kid is wearing a girl can be seen, a white sundress and nude pantyhose, upon further inspection you can see a boy struggling in ropes tied around his wrists and elbows behind his back, rope wrapped around his torso, cinched so that so that there was rope left to connect to the rope tied around his ankles with his knees bent with rope tied above and below his knees, a ballgag is between his lips filling his mouth strapped behind a wig, he is struggling in the bonds, making muffled sounds, moving his stockinged feet, back and forth in a futile attempt to loosen the ropes, he knows boys aren't supposed to cry, but he cries anyway, moving closer his eyes are filling with water as tears stream on the make up he is wearing, Victor's eyes begin to go blank, leaving his with a thousand yard stare.

Two hours ago
"Tory..." Victor heard his sister's voice while losing himself playing the arcade game. "...we need to go."
"Just a minute..." He nearly forgot his name is Tory when he is dressed like this. "...I'm almost done."
"Victor your butt is mine..." Vicki whispered in his ear. "...after we get home." She whispered "now let's go..." She commanded. "...now!"
"You want to take over?" Victor said to the kid watching him play, the kid nodded.
"Let's go." Vicki said as she started walking out.
"Fine..." Victor said a little nervous about what his sister means about his butt being hers. "...have it your way."
"I heard that." His sister yelled.
"How could she..." Victor said. "...it's loud in here." He said talking to himself as he started walking to follow his sister.
"We have to go to where dad dropped us off..." Vicki said. "...he's waiting for us.'
"Slow down." Victor said.
"No, keep up." Vicki said. "Leave your cellphone on..." She ordered. "...I've been trying to contact you for ten minutes."
"Sorry, I put my phone on silent..." Victor said. "...so I don't get distracted while playing a game." He saw his father's car.
"There he is let's go..." Vicki said as she got in the back seat. "...hi daddy."
"Hi Dad." Victor said getting in the front seat.
"What kept you two..." Their father said. "...your mother is waiting for me at the apartment."
"We got separated..." Vicki said. "...Victor went to the arcade and turned his cellphone off."
"Victor, son." His father said with an uncomfortable expression on his face. "when your dressed like that..." He said. "...you should stay with your sister."
Yeah, sure." Victor said as his dad drove his car back to his apartment.

Present
Victor is struggling laying on a bed tied up in a strict hogtie struggling wearing a white sundress and nude pantyhose, making muffled sounds through a ball gag in his mouth, crying because he can't get out, giving up staying still with a thousand yard stare expression in watery eyes, feeling his whole body starting to go numb, he starts feeling the urge to go to the bathroom.

One hour ago
"Go to my room..." Vicki said they get home to their mother's house. "...take the pumps off."
"I want to change..." Victor said. "... I've been dressed like this for a while."
"Your going to stay dressed like that a little longer." Vicki said as she pointed to her room.
"Okay." Victor said walking to his sister's room taking off the pumps from his feet, standing on the carpet in his sister's room in his stockinged feet to wait for his sister. "Turn around lift your dress." He heard his sister say as she entered her room grabbing a paddle. "What are you going to do?" He said as he turned around and lifted his dress exposing his stockinged butt.
"Don't worry about it..." Vicki said. "... accept your punishment, my sweet brother." She said as she started spanking his butt hard several times.
"Stop please?" Victor pleaded, her spankings got harder and faster, that he fell and started crying. "Stop...mmmmph mmmph." Vicki shoved s ballgag in his mouth and tightened it over the wig on his head.
"Get up lift your dress..." Vicki commanded. "...I am not done yet." She said as Victor lifted his dress she spanked him, then pushed him on the bed.
"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." He cried in pain as his sister tied up his wrist and elbows behind his back, then tying rope around his ankles, calves and thighs, finished his punishment by wrapping rope around his torso, cinching it, leaving extra rope, the she tied to his ankles after she bent his knees. "Mmmph mmmph mmmph."
"I am going to see s movie with mom...." Vicki said. "...You better not pee my bed." She left closing her door.
"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." He muffled as he tried to get out.

Present
Victor is struggling to hold his bladder, while tied in a strict hogtie, dressed like a girl wearing makeup, he his struggles went from trying to get free to trying not to wet his sister's bed, his sister returns to release him, the process took time, but when Vicki was done he sprinted into the bathroom.

Victor is in the restroom, the view moves to his sister Vicki standing in her room looking down at all the rope with her hands on her hips, then through the living room with Victor's mother sitting on her couch watching television, moving out of the closed double doors, moving away from the house on the north side in the middle of the block with the occasional car driving by.
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

This is a concept for Victor's look for the next part of the story.
I am not that good at color, but I did my best.
Ha Ha Ha.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Six weeks later

Victor is playing a video game for his stream, he is dressed in a red dress, black thigh high stockings and black high heels, his brown hair has grown long enough that he doesn't need a wig, his hair just needs to be styled like the wig, he is drinking a banana-cherry smoothie, he finished his smoothie, then his chest started iching like crazy under the breast pads in the bra he is wearing, he is focused on playing the game, his chest was in exasperating pain, it didn't hurt, but ached to be inched, he is trying to ignore it, when another problem Scott just asked him or Tory out to his prom, he heard his sister come home from school wearing a white shirt, a green and black flannel skirt, black tights with heels and carrying a purse.

"How are you sis?" Vicki said
"Fine..." Victor said pointing to the screen "...my chest is iching and it thoroughly annoying." He started to shut down his stream, when the camera was off, he iched his chest.
"Don't do that..." Vicki said as she grabbed her handcuffs out of her purse. "...this is for your own good."
"It's been six weeks." Victor said.
"Your still grounded..." Vicki said with a grin. "...mom says you have to do anything I say." Victor turned around so she can cuff his wrist, behind his back. "Now go stand in the corner."
"Do you know what is happening with my chest?" Victor asked as he walked to the corner.
"No..." Vicki lied smiling that the magic potion she's putting in those smoothies are starting to take effect. "...just wear a black shirt, while you're at school."
"What!!" Victor remarked.
"You will probably lose muscle mass..." Vicki said. "...not that you had any to begin with." She grabbed a ballgag from her purse, she got tired of Victor's questions.
"What am I going to do about Scott's prom invitation?" Victor Asked.
"That's your problem." Vicki said.
"But...mmmph mmmph." Victor said as a ballgag was placed in his mouth. ".. mmmph mmmph mmmph."
"Mom is on a date..." Vicki said. "... dinner will be ready in thirty minutes." She said as she fastened the ballgag strap behind his head. "You got to think about what your gonna do about Scott."

Two weeks ago

Victor is skateboarding to the mall near his dad's apartment complex, he found a bush wear he can hide his ride, so he can go into the arcade to play video games, he could've streamed his game play, but he didn't feel like crossdressing at his father's apartment, he still could play games without streaming, but he didn't want to break the habit, he arrives at the arcade, sees the kid he let finish Tory's game, four weeks ago, he was playing the same game, but lost.

"Crap!!" Victor heard the kid yell.
"What's wrong?" Victor asked.
" I've been trying for weeks..." The kid said. "...to get back to the location where I took over for this girl."
"I can get you there." Victor said. "My name is Victor."
"My name is Anthony." The kid said. "I looked up that girls dress."
"Really..." Victor said surprised to hear this from Anthony. "...just don't do that again." He said realizing he asked for it standing the way he did. "That is rude."
"Okay..." Anthony said. "...I think she's not here anyway."
"Yeah, well I don't know..." Victor said putting a quarter in the cabinet. "...I don't know who you are talking about." He said changing the subject. " Tell me when you took over for her." Even though he already knew, he pretended like he didn't, he played for ten minutes.
"Okay..." Anthony said. "...I think that's it."
"Okay." Victor said as he gave Anthony the controls, he was a little early, but he got to the part in two minutes, then the game ended.
" Damn..." Anthony said. "...Thanks for getting me hear."
"Hey dork..." Victor heard Scott's voice. "...you broke my hand." Before he could react he found himself on the floor. "You have anything to say."
"Like what?" Victor asked with his cheek pressed against the floor of the arcade.
"I don't know..." Scott said. "...how about, I'm sorry sir for breaking your hand."
"Okay..." Victor said struggling, then Scott lost his grip, then he took off running out of the arcade, into a department store grabbed a dress to go to the changing room.
"Where is he..." Scott said stopping outside the changing room. "...look for his skate shoes."
"Excuse me boys..." Victor heard a woman's voice. "...if your not trying on clothes, your going to have to leave or I'll call security."
"Fine..." Scott said. "...let's go boys, he can't hide in here forever." His footsteps walked away with his friends.
"Okay..." The woman's voice said. "...they are gone."
"Thanks..." Victor and as he walked out. "...I need a disguise." He looked at the sales lady nervously. "Something that can get me to my skateboard..." He said. "I can pay for clothes and change in here."
"I got an idea..." The sales lady said. "...I be right back."
"Okay." Victor said as he waited.

The sales lady returned with a clothing, Victor seen skater girls wear something like this, it's not sexy, but it would do to get him out of the mall to avoid Scott, these clothes are also not Tory's style, he took off his male clothes in the dressing room, put on a red and black flannel skirt, black fishnet tights, a different black shirt, he put his skate shoes back on, went to the sales lady, returned the dress, he brought in with him while trying to get away from Scott, she placed his boy clothes in a bag charged him for the clothes he has on, the walked out to the place he left his skateboard, walking by Scott and his friends, they never even looked in his direction, Victor grabbed his skateboard and skated to his dad's apartment.

Present thirty minutes later

"Dinner is ready." Vicki said snapping Victor out of his mind.
"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." Victor said as Vicki released him and took out the ballgag. "I think I will go with Scott to his prom." he told his sister.
"You know your going to be dancing with him..." Vicki said. "...are you sure?"
"I want to try to get him to leave me alone." Victor said. "So I can go to the mall without violence." He started iching his chest.
"Stop doing that..." Vicki said. "...I made you a smoothie to deal with the pain." She looked at him placing her hands on her hips. "That would explain those clothes, you had with you when we got back from Dad's apartment."
"You found those..." Victor said. "...I didn't want you to know."
"I'm proud of you..." Vicki said. "...but you kept it from me."
"Sorry." Victor said.
"Your going to do the dishes after dinner..." Vicki said. "...your going to change in the maids outfit." She handed him a black dress with an apron on it. "Go change and serve dinner."

Victor changed from the red dress to the black dress with the white appron, then he went out to serve dinner to his sister, Vicki only let him drink the smoothie while she ate.
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Victor as Tory Vic made on WWE 2K18
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SNAFU
gagged-cowboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gagged-cowboy »

So far, really good story. Keep up the good work. I am really curious what is going to happen to Victor/Tori.
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Vicki finally gave Victor permission to eat wearing a black dress with a white apron and black thigh high stockings with black heels, he is eating hamburger helper and then his sister's phone rings, she goes in the other room to talk, he hears that she's excited about something, dread fills his mind, as he lost his appetite, he started to carry the plate back to the pan, but before he could put the food back in the pan, his sister came back into the kitchen.

"Eat up..." Vicki said. "...you got a long night ahead of you."
"What?" Victor said. "Why?" He said walking in defeat back to the table, his his clicking with each step on the kitchen floor, he sat down and started eating, each bite tasted like defeat as he waits to hear what Vicki has in store for him.
"Good news..." Vicki said. "...well good news for me." She looked at Victor. "Mom is going to her date's house..." Victor's taste of the food he is eating tasted poisonous. "...she spending the night at his place." Swallowing became harder for Victor without gagging. "She left me in charge." Victor stopped eating as Vicki scrolled through her cellphone. "Which means I am going to invite friends over for the night..." She looked at her brother. "...I don't need you getting in my way."
"I'll just stay in my room." Victor said hoping that will be enough.
"No sorry..." Vicki said as she speed dialled her first friend. "...I need your room, eat up, wash the dishes and go to the attic."

Victor finished eating, then washed the dishes, while Vicki called most of her friends, then went to the ladder to go up to the attic, he saw a chair with rope on the seat, for the first time, since this started, he got scared to be left alone in the attic, he doesn't understand, he never been this afraid, his emotions are going crazy, then he heard his sister climbing the ladder, he couldn't help but shake in fear, Vicki saw his fear, his stockinged legs were trempling in the heels, he can barely stand, she smiled.

"I hear it's going to rain..." Vicki said looking into Victor's eyes. "...the wind will be blowing also."
"Why can't I stay in the house?" Victor asked.
"Because I said so..." Vicki said as she grabbed some rope. "...turn around." Victor turned around, she tied his wrists behind his back, then tied his elbows together. "Sit down..." She directed him to the chair with a wooden back. "...arms behind the board." He sat down with his arms behind back board of the chair, she tied his ankles, calves and thighs, that were still trembling. "I will be back." She went down the ladder, then slammed the hatch closed and Victor nearly jumped out of his skin.
"Well at least she didn't gag me..." Victor said out loud to himself. "...great now I am talking to myself." Then the hatch opens and hears footsteps coming up the stairs.
"Miss me..." Vicki said as a cloth, ballgag and duct tape in her hand. "...dear brother."
"I thought you were done."
"Oh no..." Vicki said. "... open up." Victor opened his mouth, she packed the cloth in, then the ballgag got fastened in back of his head, the duct tape, got wrapped around his head covering the ballgag. "There one more thing." She wrapped rope around his torso and the board of the chair, cinching it behind his back leaving extra rope to tie to the rope around his ankles. "There now I am done..." She started to make her way down though the hatch. "...have fun."
"Mmmph mmmph mmmph..." Victor cursed as he struggled futilely. "... mmmph mmmph mmmph."
"That's not a nice thing to say." Vicki smirked as she closed the hatch.
"Mmmph mmmph mmmph..." Victor grunts as he hears squeaking and a rat run across the floor. "... mmmph." He thinks great as the cloth in his mouth starts getting moist.

Victor doesn't know how much time has passed, when he started hearing female voices down below, they were giggling and laughing, his sister is talking, he can't make out what she is saying, giggling and laughing, forgetting that she put him up here.

What seemed like hours, the wind picked up outside, the roof shutters and bangs, startling Victor out of the trance, he looks around, then he hears tree branches hitting the side of the roof, the girls below was giggling and telling ghost stories, then he heard thunder, the wind picked up, the branches banged against the roof wall, he hear squeaks and saw the occasional rat run by, some would stop smell the stockings and heels, he struggles to get free, but like the hogtie six weeks ago, it wouldn't budge, the wind is blowing hard making a whistling sound, he feels so scared and alone, that he doesn't understand why he feels this way, water starts to form as tears stream down his cheeks, panic starts to set in as he hears a tornado, but he doesn't live in an area where tornadoes form, as the wind is howling as the rain hits the ceiling, he settles in for a long night to learn to face these new fears, brought on by this emotional change, as thunder rolled he tries to struggle to get free then cries himself to sleep.
SNAFU
SLC
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SLC »

Nice story and nice chapter. Hope you continue soon.
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Victor is sleeping tied to a chair, so he doesn't fall over, a loud thunder rolling sound woke him up, along with the howling wind and tree branches hit the walls, he forgot that he was bound and gagged sitting in a chair in the attic, he looked down at the black dress with white apron he has on with black stockings on his legs, his feet feel cramped, he rolled his eyes when he realized he has heels on his feet, the wind keep howling as the branches hit the wall, he got used to the sound, even though he doesn't know how long he's been up here, he doesn't here the girls giggling or laughing below, they are probably asleep, he sees two people in front of him start to form, he thinks it's strange, because he didn't hear the hatch open or close, the noise in the attic calmed down.

"Hello Victor..." Victor heard one of the forms say, 'who's this' he thought. "...this is whoever you want it to be."
"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." Victor thinks he going crazy "mmmph mmmph mmmph."
"Your not going crazy..." Boocola said as the form comes in clearly. "...you just need a hero to get you out of a hopeless situation."
"Where were you two weeks ago..." Victor started yelling at Boocola. "...when Scott attacked me in the arcade."
"Kid..." Boocola said. "...I was only covering at the mall, I am not posted there."
"You need a hero..." The other form said. "...that is a sports star." The form started looking like Jake Bannon, the pitcher of his favorite baseball team. "When I was in eight grade..." Jake said. "...I was tricked by my girlfriend at the time to dress up as I maid..." He smirked. "...as you are now, anyway she wanted to see how it would look..." The form paused. "...then she tied me up in a shed, she dumped me while I was bound to a post, then locked me in."
"Mmmph mmmph mmmph mmmph?" Victor asked.
"Yes.." Jake said. "...I was tricked by a girl." Jake answered. "Took me ten minutes to get over the shock..." Jake admitted. "...I got angry and escaped quickly, good thing her sister was setting up for the party to let me out of the shed." *
"Mmmph mmmph mmmph?" Victor asked another question.
"I'll tell you what happened next..." Jake said. "...as payback for not being in the shed..." Jake added. "...my ex- girlfriend tricked my sister and tied her up in that same shed." He said. "I saved my sister from getting embarrassed."
"Mmmph mmmph mmmph?" Victor asked 'what does this has to do with my current situation."
"I never panicked." Jake answered.
"You can't panic..." Boocola said. "...you panic, you could make it worse."
"Mmmph mmmph mmmph?" Victor asked about these new emotions he is feeling.
"We are s figment of your imagination..." Boocola said. "...we don't know why your experience these new emotions." He started typing in thin air. "Oh okay..." He said. "...it's a kind of magic."
"Good-bye princess." Jake said as he started vanishing.
"That wasn't a nice thing to say..." Boocola said as he started to vanish "...we are being replaced." He said with a mock typing motion. "See ya kid."

Victor slowly started waking up, still groggy seeing the forms of two girls wearing bajamas, talking about him like he wasn't there, he couldn't make out what they are saying, but one of them sounded like his sister, they started to notice he was waking up.

"Good morning..." Vicki said. "... princess."
"You missed prince charming." His sister's friend said.
"Yeah Scott came by..." Vicki said. "...he wanted to talk to you about the prom, I said you decided to go with him."
"Mmmph mmmph mmmph?" Victor asked wondering why is her friend here.
"This is Sarah..." Vicki said. "...she's the one that told me about your stream." She smiled. "Bye the way, she's Scott's sister."
"I have a secret for you..." Sarah said sitting on Victor's lap leaned close to his ear. "..my brother is mad at you, because I have a crush on you. "She whispered in his ear, then got up.
"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." Victor said feeling his spirit crushed, getting bullied for something he didn't know about.
"What did you say to him?" Vicki asked.
"He better not hurt my brother's feelings." Sarah said. "Why wasn't he excited to see me."
"He is grounded..." Vicki said. "...he can't get excited."
"So he likes the smoothie mix..." Sarah commented. "... I recommended for him to try."
"Oh yeah..." Vicki said. "...he loves it."
"Scott is here to take me home..." Sarah said as she looked at her cellphone. "... good-bye princess."
"I am going to clean the house..." Vicki said. "...then I'll let you out, before mom gets home." She went down and closed the hatch.
"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." Victor said wondering why his sister doesn't make him clean up her mess.

Victor was left alone again, thinking about why Vicki didn't want him to clean up her mess, if there was alcohol or something else, that he would use as leverage, so he could get out of being grounded letting his sister in charge of his punishment, he remembers his dream of Boocola and Jake Bannon, it's all in his imagination.
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Two weeks later, Victor was visiting his father, taking a walk through the apartment complex to clear his head, he thought about the bully pestering him at the mall asking Tory to his prom, he earned enough to get a prom dress for Scott's dance, he knew Scott's prom is a couple weeks away, he always waited until the last minute to do things, his sister Vicki and Sarah said they would pick one out for him, he couldn't believe Scott start bullying him because Sarah liked him, Sarah was cute, but he liked another girl at his school, strangely enough his feelings towards her changed, then he saw Boocola at the laundry room wearing a black shirt and jeans like him, Boocola had no hat on, but Victor still reconized him.

"Hi Boocola..." Victor said as he entered the laundry room. "...how are you?" He saw that Boocola was watching something on his cellphone.
"What..." Boocola said with a different tone in his voice as he looked up from his cellphone and looked at Victor. "...heard someone come in, you were the last person I expected to see here."
"I never expected you lived here..." Victor said. "...how have you been."
"Fine kid..." Boocola said. "...just doing my laundry."
"It's Victor..." Victor said to Boocola who seemed to already know. "...that's my name."
"Victor, alllrightty then." Boocola said.
"Where were you last month?" Victor asked. "Scott got me at the arcade in the mall."
"Scott is his name..." Boocola said. "...the guy that is bothering you." He looked at the timer on dryer. "You know karate?" He asked looking at Victor.
"No..." Victor answered. "...never thought about learning."
"You should learn..." Boocola said "...help you stand up to Scott."
"Do you know karate?" Victor asked.
"You don't want to learn from me." Boocola stated as the dryer buzzed.
"Please..." Victor pleaded. "...I can pay you."
"I don't want your money..." Boocola said. "...I believe everyone should be able to defend themselves..." He said as he put his laundry in a pillow case. "...from bullies."
"I can start today..." Victor said as he saw Boocola pull out his security shirt and shove it in the pillow case. "...maybe tomorrow."
"Tomorrow..." Boocola said. "...meet me at the park."
"Why not now?" Victor asked.
"Your sister wants to show you something..." Boocola said typing with his free hand. "...check your cellphone."
"What time should I meet you at the park?" Victor asked as he checked his cellphone, he saw a message from his sister summoned him home, she sent a picture of the prom dress 'it will fit, I want to see you wear it now!!' he turned his cellphone silent came in five minutes ago, while he talked to Boocola.
"Noon!" Boocola yelled as he walked away with his pillow case filled with clean clothes, then turned the corner.

Victor ran back to his father's apartment, wondering how Boocola knew, but had to get to his sister quicky, when he arrives home his sister looked at him furiously, then Vicki smiled, her smile reminded him that he had seen a cat smile like that once.

"Glad you can make it..." Vicki said. "... princess."
"You never called me that..." Victor said looking at his clothes. "... while I am dressed as a boy."
"Not for long..." Vicki said as she handed him his Tinkerbell mug with strawberry smoothie in it. "...go in bathroom, drink your smoothie and put on those clothes, I have hung up in there."
"alllrightty then." He said as he walked into the bathroom.

Victor saw a short strapless black dress hanging up, black Oprah gloves on the counter next to honey beige pantyhose, black heels with a strap on them, he took off his black shirt and jeans, putting the pantyhose on, one leg at a time, then put on the heels fastening the straps, ready to put on the dress, wondering how he was going to show cleavage, then he looked in the mirror, saw that his breast has grown, he thought he was getting obese breasts, he put on the dress zipped up the back the best he could, the put on the black Oprah gloves, he looked in the mirror and barely reconized himself.

"Oh my!!!" He exclaimed to himself surprised at what he saw.
"What?" Vicki said as she burst into the bathroom. "What's wrong?"
"Nothing." Victor said turning to look at her. "This just surprised me that's all." He turned back to look in the mirror.
"You need a couple more things..." Vicki said as she zipped up the rest of the dress. "...you look beautiful." She faced Victor to put lipstick on him. " Scott is a lucky boy."
"How did this happen?" Victor asked.
"Not now..." Vicki said placing handcuffs on his wrists behind his back. "...what where you doing when I texted you?" She asked.
"I don't know..." Victor said. "...walking around."
"Well.." Vicki said as she cuffed Victor's ankles. "...your delay earned you thirty minutes in the corner of our room." She walked him out of the bathroom into thier room and put him in the corner. "Open up..." She said forcing a ball gag in his mouth as soon as he opened his mouth and strapped it behind his head. "...I'll release you before dinner, so you can change for supper."

Victor stood in the corner with his hands cuffed behind his back over black Oprah gloves, his ankles cuffed over honey beige pantyhose, a strapless black dress on, a ballgag in his mouth, he thinks about starting to learn karate tomorrow, so he can better defend himself against Scott.
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Well folks I developed a diva for my wrestling games using a potion mix called pixie dust smoothie mix, then super pixie dust smoothie mix, I didn't get to the fairy frog smoothie mix, y'all know about frog DNA from Jurassic Park, I can't write a story with out something, I can't continue this story, it involve martial arts training and learning wrestling moves, y'all saw how Victor escaped when Scott had him on the ground, the struggling he did while he was hogtied helped with that, anyway Scott was going to discover Victor and Tory are the same, I walked a fight at the prom, later he would get punished by Vicki, it's that the setup takes a long time, my humor is Deadpool, if you want me to continue, send me a private message so I can delete this post,
SNAFU
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

Hallo,
sorry Boocola that I and some other seam to love the story. I was only not sure, if pixie dust is fantasy or his sister put him female hormones in his smoothie to change him to a female. :D
I was also surprise that you make a girl with this game. One other I play if I pay only on Computer and than not this kind of games. :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic