Big Bust Up FF/M F/FM

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Fleming14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Big Bust Up FF/M F/FM

Post by Fleming14 »

As I had my hands duct taped behind my back with my sisters sweaty ass on my back, i thought about how i came to find myself in this position. It had all started when the 2 girls had returned from the gym. Chloe my sister had brought her friend Eimear home from the gym to hang out. Chloe was an 18 year old stunner and her friend wasnt half bad either. For reasons unknown to me at the time they were both still in ther gym clothes Chloe was in her matching pink leggings and sports bra while Eimear was in similarly matching black leggings and sports bra. I was just in the living room chilling as I see them walk in giggling.

"Hey" they both said to me as they sat down next to me. "Any chance you could drive me and Eimear to our friends house now?"
asked Chloe. "Not atm I'm busy" I explained to them even tho I was doing nothing really. "No need to be a prick about it just bring us there now" said Eimear. "You know what" I told them "I definitely wont now". I started the walk off when I was tackled behind by 1 of the girls. I tried to get up but they had there swaty ass on my back. She grabbed my hand and twisted them behind my back and began taping them. "We stopped at the shop on the walk home to buy this tape, especially for if you were being a prick" she mocked me as she tied me up.

You would thing I'd be able to buck her off me but it's not that simple. I was not that strong and my sister was a gym addict. Also, I was on the ground so it was difficult for me to get leverage. She managed to tie up my hands with very little fuss. At this stage Eimear had also tied my ankles together immoblising me on the floor. The two girls just looked at me and started laughing.
"Not so tough now are you?"
"What's it feel like being tied up by two girls?"
They mocked me as I began pleading with them to let me go. "Please just let me go, there is no need for thiMPMMMMMP?!"
As I attempted to reason with the 2 girls, Eimear had taken her runners off and shoved her socked foot into my mouth quieting me. "That's is be a good little boy and suck on my toes".
I can honestly say I had never tasted something so bad in my life. The socks were white with pink and the bottom and had obviously been worn to the gym earlier, which only added to the saltiness and cheesiesnes coming from the sock.
"If you bite down on my foot you'll regret it"
Eimear said as she sat down right in front of me, giving me a great view of her mighty breasts.

The two girls just sat there for 20 minutes having there own conversation, only acknowledging me to say "Oh put a sock in it" to stop my whinging. The taste of the socked foot in my mouth did not improve at all, which did not improve my mood. After the 20 minutes, Eimear got up and removed her foot from my mouth. I barely had enough time to take a breath before Chloe shoved her socked foot in my mouth. The sweat filled foot filled up my mouth, forcing it open. Let me tell you know, if Chloe sweats like a pig. The pungent taste filled my mouth immediately making me gag. I could tell from the look on her face she wasnt going to let me forget this anytime soon. "Chloe where did you put the special surprise?" asked Eimear. "Its just in my gym bag" she replied as she moved her foor around my mouth.

Eimear went out to the kitchen and returned holding something pink in her hands. She knelt down right in front of me and wiped it all around my face. "How do u like the smell of your sisters undies" she goaded me "Bet they taste even better, Chloe move your foot" she ordered. As the foot was removed from my mouth, the dirty panties were shoved in, making it the third different horrid taste I had in my mouth. I went red in disgust and humiliation at having the chew on my sisters gym panties. "That's it be a good boy and chew on those for me" said Chloe as she scooted over next to me. They both shoved 1 foot each into my face, making me smell there horrid feet. "What's better, my feet or my panties?" Chloe laughed at me. They girls play there and taunted me non stop. They then took turns posing in pictures of me. Then something strange happened. As Eimear put her arm around Chloe, she began to choke her out. I was flabbergasted when Chloes unconscious body lay by my side. It wasnt long before Eimear had choked me out aswell.

As I came to I realised that I was now taped to a chair and I opened my eyes to the sight of my sisters pair of boobs in her sports bra in my face. Eimear had tied me to a chair and tied my sister on top of me, sitting on my lap. She had done Chloe very dirty, tying her hands behind her back and her feet to the chair, but her body to mine so our midriffs were touching, aswell as her tits in my face. Chloe had just woken up aswell and began struggling to get free. Eimear walked in and explained why she did it "I know you've been sleeping with my boyfriend Chloe, that's why I taped you up" Chloe tried to talk back but couldnt as she was gagged "I hope you like the taste of my panties Chloe, I trained extra hard just for you" Chloe groaned upon the knowing of what was in her mouth. "And now before I go and leave ye 2 weirdos at it, I'm gonna leave ye with 1 last surprise. She brought her hand out from behind her back and showed off 2 red panties. "I found these in a hamper upstairs, I think there yer moms, oh well you'll figure it out she said as she slid them over our heads. Now not only did I have to taste my sisters undies, I had to smell my mothers aswell. We shaked our heads to get them off but they stayed put. "I have pics btw so dont tell anyone, dont know how ye will explain this", she said as she left us to struggle in vain.
Sniper108
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sniper108 »

nice story
ahoyboy1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ahoyboy1 »

What a marvelous story. Always a treat to read about a brother and sister being forced to gag on and smell some well worn panties!
Hello everyone! I’m Alex. Chicago guy who loves snug bondage and thick, layered muffling gags. Love all things related to panties, panty gags and panty hoods. DiD/GiD/RP/home invasion/babysitters I enjoy it all. PMs are open and always welcome.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic