The tickling captives MM/FF

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The tickling captives MM/FF

Post by lasse672000 »

Friday, and Amber and Josie were walking home from school. They both had blonde waist-long, curly hair, put in ponytails held in place on the top of their heads by large, pink lace bows and they were dressed in black leather sandals with 3 centimetre high heels, white pantyhose, their schools grey knee-length tight skirt, frilly, white, long-sleeved blouse and waistcoat-uniform, and the silly little grey pill-box hat with a white ribbon that went with it. They also carried rucksacks with their school's emblem.
Suddenly, a car slowed down beside them, and Henry, the boy sitting in the passenger's seat wound down the window.
"You want a ride home?" he asked.
"With you?" Amber snorted dismissively.
"No thanks. We'd rather walk!" Josie continued. The girls stuck their noses in the air, and continued walking, never noticing the car doors being opened, and someone creeping up from behind, until it was too late, and damp, smelly cloths were pressed against their mouths and noses.
The last thing Amber heard before she passed out, was Henry saying:"You really should have accepted our offer, you know. It would have made this so much easier."

Josie slowly regained consciousness. She noticed she sat in a chair, but when she tried to move, she realized her wrists were fastened to the armrests with metal bands, and when she looked down, she saw her ankles were held to the legs of the chair, and her waist and chest were fastened to the back of the chair with metal bands too. When she tried to talk, she realized she was gagged, as the only thing that was audible, was a faint mumble. She looked around and saw Amber sitting in a chair next to her, immobilized and silenced much the same way she was; a scarf tied around her head, probably also holding a big ball of fabric inside her mouth.
Suddenly, a voice coming from behind them said: "Ah! The famous Rat-and-Cat duo is finally awake?" The girls were called "the Rat-and-cat-duo", as they never went anywhere without the other, and their full names were Josie Rateniowsky and Amber Catinioff.
Henry stood in front of them, and looked down at them.
"I said it would have been much easier for you just to accept the ride home; didn't I?" he sighed looking sad. "Much easier for all of us, in fact. Now; we will have to come up with ways to make sure you always accept when a boy offers you a ride. Well; that won't be too hard, as both I and Mark are extremely imaginative! Let's start with her!" he pointed at Amber, and they released her from the chair, took off her skirt and pantyhose, pulled up her blouse, and cuffed her wrists and ankles to the corners of a table in the middle of the room.
"O.K!" Henry said, smiling and waving his fingers in the air with a sadistic look on his face, "Let's see how much she can take!"

Countless, excruciating, agonizing hours later, and they were all completely exhausted.
"AOW! My fingers!" Henry moaned.
"My ribs!" Mark, who had been hit hard in the chest by Amber's knee, groaned.
"My stomach! My sides!" the girls, who now were fully dressed again and back in their chairs, moaned in unison.
"Anyone up for a rerun? Tomorrow I mean." Mark asked, looking mostly at the girls.
"Sure. Why not?" Amber said.
"O.K." Henry and Mark started walking towards the stairs leading up to the ground floor.
"HEY?" Josie screamed. "What about us?"
Henry turned around with a wry smile on his face.
"Yea? What about you?"
"Well, aren't you going to release us?"
"Of course we will. Sometime."
The boys went upstairs with the girls screams and cursing ringing in their ears.
mtlkrow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mtlkrow »

Love tickling stories.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic