Kidnapped by Batman Villains MMM/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Eaglescout01

Kidnapped by Batman Villains MMM/M

Post by Eaglescout01 »

This story involves the Batman The Animated Series versions of Killer Croc, Lock Up and Maxie Zeus.

So I was wearing a black Batman shirt, where the logo on the shirt is a yellow neon light, blue denim jeans and black sneakers. I was walking down a sidewalk minding my own business. Suddenly, Killer Croc grabs a hold of me from behind with both arms. I try to scream for help and Killer Croc clamps his hand over my mouth and says "Quiet". He drags me down the sidewalk and around a corner out of sight.

Waiting around that corner is Lock Up and Maxie Zeus. Killer Croc let's go of me and goes to see if the coast is clear. I'm tackled from behind by Lock Up and Maxie Zeus. They both grab a hold of me with both arms. I try to yell for help and Maxie Zeus covers my mouth and says "Silence Mortal". After five minutes, he let's go of my mouth. I try to yell out again and this time Lock Up covers my mouth and says "You have the right to remain silent". After another five minutes, I try to yell out for help a third time. Both of them clamp a hand every mouth, Maxie Zeus says "Silence" at the same time that Lock Up says "Shut Up". "It's no use struggling mortal" Maxie Zeus says to me. "We're kidnapping you" Lock Up says "and since you won't exercise your right to remain silent....we'll do it for you". "Yes, it seems that the only way to keep him quiet is to keep his mouth covered" Maxie Zeus adds. I struggle and scream through my double handgag for 20 minutes. Killer Croc returns and says it's all clear. I'm brought to my feet and Killer Croc grabs a hold of my legs and they carry me off.

"Both of you each have a hand over his mouth and his still trying to scream his head off" Killer Croc says to the other two villains. "He just doesn't know how to shut up" Lock Up says in response. "Yes he seems to have quite a mouth on him" Maxie Zeus said "we're going to have to keep him quiet". "We're gonna have to gag up that big mouth of his" Killer Croc tells them.

They arrive at an abandoned warehouse and carry me inside. Each of the villains take turns physically restraining me and handgagging my mouth. Lock Up holds my arms behind my back while Maxie Zeus holds a hand over my mouth. Killer Croc grabs a rag and walks over to me. Maxie Zeus removes his hand and Killer Croc shoves the rag into my mouth.

Lock Up cuffs my wrists behind my back and cuffs my ankles together. Killer Croc ties my arms behind my back and ties my arms together. Maxie Zeus ties my legs together. I manage to spit the rag out of my mouth and started screaming and shouting. Killer Croc clamps a hand over my mouth and I continue to scream as loudly as I can. Maxie Zeus picks up the rag and shoves it into my mouth. Maxie Zeus holds his hand over my mouth while Lock Up grabs a roll of white colored duct tape. "Let's put a stricter Gag Order in place shall we?" Lock Up comments. Maxie Zeus removes his hand and Lock Up places several strips of tape over my mouth. Killer Croc returns with chains and the other two villains place me in a chair. Killer Croc chains my body to the chair and then chains my legs the two front legs and seat of the chair.

Now securely bound with rope and my mouth effectively and securely gagged and chained to a chair....I could do nothing but struggle and try to scream through my gag. It was no use as I realized that I was completely helpless. They kept me bound and gagged as their prisoner for a long time.