That time i was tamed (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Mike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

That time i was tamed (F/M)

Post by Mike »

I took the stuffs my cousin had just picked from her wardrobe and examined it. The headband had two lion's ears and the tail a clip to attach it at your pants.

"I don't know Amanda. It looks a bit too childish to me..."

"Oh come on it's Halloween and you don't have a costume. You can simply wear them and i can put some make up on your face. You can pretend to be a lion! The party will begin in one hour. You don't have time to buy a costume now"

I sighed and put on the headband. Everyone gonna be dressed at the party i don't wanna be the only one without a costume. Amanda's idea was my best choice.

"How do i look?" I put the tail on as well. "You're perfect cuz!! Let me just draw some whiskers on your face!"
I must admit that Amanda had a great idea. No more then five minutes and i was dressed like a lion. The costume was pretty simple and i was comfortable with it.

"Do you like it!"
"You did a nice job Amanda!! So what would it be your costume?"
Amanda smiled to me. "You gonna see it soon but first i have to ultimate your costume. Lay on the bed. On your belly"

I didn't know what my cousin had in mind but i was curious. I layed on the bed. Amanda searched for something i didn't see then she climbed on my back.
"Sorry for this but i need you to stay still" she forced my arms under her thighs.
My upper body was pretty much immobilized by her weight. Amanda tightened her legs blocking my wrists between my body and her knees. I was confused. It looked like she didn't want me to move.

In that moment i still trusted my cousin and didn't do nothing to stop her. What happened next surprised me.

She moved my left leg all the way up until my heel touched my ass. Then she wrapped a rope around my ankle and my thigh blocking my leg in that silly position.

Instinctively i tested the bound while Amanda was working fast on my right leg. "Hey! What are you doing!" I struggled but it was too late.
"Have you ever seen a lion standing on his feet?" She asked me in a mocking tone.

"How am i suppose to go to the party with my legs tied? Untie me already!"

"No no no little boy. I'm gonna make a lion out of you!" Amanda moved my wrists still under her weight on my back right under her crotch. "And you won't stop me!" She said and tied my hands behind my back.

She climbed down to stare at me. I tried my best to get free but soon i learned there was no way for me to free myself.
"Are you out of your mind? What are you doing let me go!"

"Let's say you're part of my costume. Now first thing first lions don't talk"

I was still shouting unpleasants words to my cousin when she shoved a sock in my mouth. She wrapped several loops of tape aroun my face prevent me from spitting the sock out.

"Thre you go! Much more better now!" I groan through the gag and struggled furiously not only to get free but also tp let her know that i was mad at her. "Woow such an angry lion!" Amanda said squeezing my cheeks.

Giggling like a child she took some time search for some more ropes. She had a bag under her bed full of stuffs useful to tie up people. She examined the ropes ignoring me and my groans.
"These three should be perfect!" Amanda stepped next to me with three pieces of rope.

She opened my arms as far as my tied wrists permitted her then she tied one end of a rope to my right elbow and the other end to my left one. She adjusted the length of the rope to have my arms pinned to my sides. She untied my wrists and rolled me on my back.

Now i had my elbows tied together bu i could move my arms. I tried to slap my cousin and stop her to bound me any further. The only results i obtained was Amanda laughing out loud at my useless and silly attempts to fight her. That was quite humiliating and i decided to stay still. I look at her with an angry face.

"Ahahah Mike you're so funny when you act like that!" She said and began to work on my arms.
She bended them up until my wrists touched my shoulders and secured them in position wrapping two ropes under my armpits and over my wrists. Then she untied my elbows.

I looked at my arms and tried to get free. That was so frustrating but Amanda was oddly good at tying up people.

"Ahaha they look like chicken wings more then lion's paws but you looks great!"

I desperately tried to reach the knots that were holding my arms in place and quickly found out that it was impossible for me to reach them. Instead i could reach the tape around my mouth. I began to scratch the tape away to get rid off the gag.

"No! No! Don't do that!" Amanda took the tape. "Why you always have to ruin everything?" She used the tape to tie my fingers together and then wrapped several loops of tape around my face to reinforce the gag.

I looked horrified at my fingers. I can't even close my hands. That was frustrating the way my cousin was toying with my body. The wrost part was noticing how Amanda was satisfied by my struggling and my attempts to shout at her.

She had a smirk on her face and her eyes were sparkling while she was starting at me squirming on her bed. I quit with my usless attempts to get free.

"Oh no more struggling?" Amanda asked in a mocking tone and sat on the bed. She stroked my lion's ears. "I bet lions like scratches on their tummy!" She began to tickle my upper body merciless.

The room was soon filled by her laughs of satisfaction while the mine were muffled by the gag.

I began to groan for the disconfort "Wooow roar lion roar!" She stopped only when she saw tear in my eyes. "Ah i'm glad you're coming to the party. Now..." Amanda patted my inner thing and get up. "... time for me to get dressed as well!" She said and walked to her wardrobe.

I stared down at my body. Her hand had just touched me so close to my crotch. Just now i realized hiw vulnerable was my position. My manhood was almost exposed to her. How shameful being tied like that by a girl. I glanced at her. She had took off her shirt. I blushed when she turned to me wearing only a bra.

I moved my body in discomfort. I was feeling an odd sensation of embarrassment and humiliation for being so helpless and exposed. Amanda surely noticed that because she walked to me and slapped playfully my crotch. "Are you embarrassed boy?"

That simple action emphasized our gender and our current state. The boy has been tamed by the girl.

I groaned and struggled even harder than before. Amanda seemed to not care about me when i rolled down on the floor in a desperate attempt to find a way to get rid off my bounds.

"You gonna ruin your make up" she said without out even looking at me. I had some time to try to get free. Amanda was sure there was no way for me to get free and kept on dressing up like nothing was going on.

You don't know how hard it is to move around with all your weight on your elbows and your knees. Surely i wasn't walking like a lion. I was slow and clumsy. I looked around to see if there was a way to cut the ropes. Amanda was humming a little song.

Suddenly the door opened. "Amy are you..." Sarah couldn't finish her sentence when she saw me all tied on the floor.
Sarah was Amanda older sister. She stepped back narrowing her eyes to have a better look. I bet she found the situation awkward.

"Mmmm" i moaned through the gag and moved toward Sarah to get her help. That was my occasion to get free! Surely Sarah was feeling some pity for me.

As fast as i could i keep on walking on my four to my salvation. "Hhmmp" i looked at my older cousin who kept on watching at me like she was starting at something incredibly odd!

Without rushing Amanda raised her foot and stomp on my back. I fallen on my belly. Amanda moved her weight on her foot pinning me on the ground.

"What is it Sarah?" She asked like nothing was going on. For a moment Sarah didn't say anything but then she moved her eyes to her sister. "Are you going somewhere tonight?"
"Me and Mike are getting ready for a costume party!"
"Great then i have the house for me!" Sarah picked her phone and started texting something before leaving the room.

I was still undr Amanda foot when Sarah turned back to say "nice costume Mike!"

I began to struggle. I tried to slide away from my humiliating position but Amanda was still pressing me on the floor. I didn't want to go out tied like that. I was getting scared. And why Sarah didn't help me? It was clear i wanted to be untied. The anger was growing inside me.

"Don't worry Mike i'm sure the girls gonna love your lion costume!" Amanda moved her bare foot on my head and gently forced my face on the floor. That was too much. I began sobbing.

"Oh my... did i make you cry?" Amanda moved my chin up with the tip of her foot to see my eyes. They were filled by tears.

"Oh poor baby!" She exclaimed pretending to be sorry while she was smirking for my humiliating condition. She moved me nex to the bed. She made me rest my back on one side of the bed. I was still crying and didn't do nothing to fight against her.

Amamda went back to her wardrobe to get dressed with her costume. I didn't watch at her. I only wanted to get free but in that moment i was cracked and i couldn't think to anything.

Finally Amanda stepped in front of me and posed with her hands on her hips. "Do you like my dress?"
She was dressed like a lion tamer.
TallJane
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TallJane »

Wish I was that lion tamer!
gaggedbyawoman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gaggedbyawoman »

Great story 😃👍 needs a part 2.
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

TallJane wrote: 3 years ago Wish I was that lion tamer!
I know the feeling ^^
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

I wish I was the lion
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic