Too Good to be True (M/M) EPILOGUE ADDED

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] Great story! Thoroughly enjoyed the main character's predicament :lol: Can't wait to see if there could be an extension? :P
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

[mention]socjuc[/mention] I’m thinking of an epilogue ;)
Last edited by The WinterShuffle 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

Wow damned…. What an incredibly great story [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention]… it almost makes me wish to step in…
To bed it is the end… would love to read how it is going to move on!
Finnan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Finnan »

@ The WinterShuffle How old are the 2 guys in the story? I really like your style, specially the use of buddy and kiddo. Usually those terms are affectonnate but in this story they are delightfully sinister. Also the way DownGearDom used a high top sneaker to maybe hide the smell of his feet is really something. Or Maybe it is just me!
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] thank you very much for all the support you’ve been giving, I’m so glad you liked it!

Lol [mention]Mummybag[/mention] I’m glad you liked it so much. This is a major fantasy of mine too not gonna lie. It made writing the story a lot easier and more fun fleshing out what was just an idea at the time

[mention]Finnan[/mention] the main character is about my age, 21-22 and DownGearDom is in his late 20’s. This was to have a dom who was still cocky and arrogant and not too mature to not want to verbally humiliate his captive on top of everything else.
Jb99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jb99 »

[mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] great story, only just came across this today (my fault for not following the board) but had me hooked from beginning to end. Very well written with exactly the right amount of detail - really hope you manage to continue writing, especially if you manage an epilogue....

As an aside, one thing I do enjoy with novices is getting them trussed up and gagged and then reminding them that we've forgotten to agree a safeword. The look of panic is priceless as they're generally too caught up in the moment, which I think is something you've managed to convey in a way that makes it more realistic while highlighting the risks. Even though this is a fictional forum, the risk, especially to the novice or inexperienced sub, of the situation you've very effectively managed to describe, is very real.

BTW, once I've had this moment of fun at the subs expense, they do get a safe signal, and it only works once....
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

A cautionary tale if ever there was one! Some wonderfully described bondage that it seems our protagonist will be enduring for some time to come. Particularly enjoyed the onesided dialogue and the way our captor always seemed to be a step ahead of his captive - it's almost like this was planned from the beginning!

Great story, great writing, great ending. Thanks [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention]!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] Lol yes, DownGearDom may have had something more sinister in mind from the very beginning ;)

Thank you for your kind words, and sticking with this one through to the end!
Finnan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Finnan »

Always good to have a plan! I hope to read more stories from you @The WinterShuffle
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Absolutely loved it, especially like the ending. Big fan of naive little subs ending up in a hopeless situation
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] I loved this story so much . I wish I was in mummy bags place . Being dominated punished . Made to clean rotten socks . With my mouth . I can't wait to read your next story .
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Epilogue

It’s been a couple….weeks? Maybe months, since DownGearDom carried me out of the hotel, out of my own life. I never saw where we were going. I was busy sucking in lung fulls of sweaty sock and shoe odour from inside my double sleeping bag prison. I knew we had arrived when DownGearDom picked up my heavily mummified form and slung me over his shoulder. I was carried down into the basement dungeon that he had described at the hotel. Not that I got a really good look at it.

He didn’t release me from my initial sleeping bag bondage for nearly a full 24 hours since he had put me into the two puffy black prisons. I had been strapped to what I can only assume was a cot. He didn’t release the hoods until the next day. The next morning he took me out of the bags, but the duct tape mummification stayed put, as did the sweaty sock in my mouth, but finally the gas mask was removed. I took a few breaths of fresh air, while DownGearDom removed the lone strip of vinyl tape that had taken my sight all those hours ago. I would have gasped if my mouth wasn’t so damn plugged up. DownGearDom didn’t allow me too much fresh air though. He didn’t seem to want me to have any air. Taking the strip of tape from my eyes, he simply slapped it over my helplessly exposed nostrils, cutting off my air.
“Fresh air is a privilege you will rarely enjoy under my care kiddo. Enjoy the few times I allow you to have it.”
I mmmphed pleadingly into my gag, hardly generating any sound with my nose taped over. DownGearDom merely laughed.
“Yes, I love the look in a helpless bondage boi’s eyes when I take his air away.”
The tape stayed on for maybe just 40 seconds, but it felt once again like an eternity. The tape was finally peeled off, and tossed aside. I had been so busy trying to breath I had yet to take in my surroundings.

I was in a mid-sized room. The walls were insulated with black soundproofing material. There was space for the cot I was lying on at one side of the room, and on the other, what seemed like a closet.
“Now, you might think I’m a bad guy for taking you away from your boring old bondage free life, which you asked for by the way, but look at this closet! It’s full of clothes, just for you.”
DownGearDom smiled evilly as he revealed the closet’s contents. The closet was deeper than the dimensions of the room looked like it would allow. The opening doors held a down suit each. Both were black, with a fully zip closed hood, and attached mittens and boots. Next to the suits hung a long black down coat each. Massively puffy, essentially just another sleeping bag but with sleeves. The initial part of the closet held at least 10 North Face Nuptse jackets, all comically overfilled and ranging in colour from black to red to light blue. An equal number of down pants, equally overfilled and each paired with a jacket to which the colour matched. The crown jewels hung at the back of the closet. Dozens of thick, arctic level mummy sleeping bags, formed a rainbow collage of down across the rear walls of DownGearDom’s closet of down. I ‘mmmphed’ pathetically into my gag, knowing that I would likely be experiencing every single item of down gear in that closet at least once in my time in DownGearDom’s dungeon.

DownGearDom was talking but I was in some form of shock, staring into the mouth of a beast whose gaping maw was lined with puffy down gear rather than teeth. Eventually I was cut free from my mummification, a long arduous task. I’ll spare the details of how I was allowed to eat and use the washroom, granted it was while blindfolded and under several threats of how much worse my bondage and gags would get if I acted out. What I didn’t know was acting out was as little as making one last plea for my freedom.

That’s how I find myself in this position. DownGearDom had picked me up from the table, and brought me to his room to “sample” some of his socks. A particularly potent pair that had caused me to physically gag at their stench won the day. At the hotel, DownGearDom had taken some care to not cram my mouth uncomfortably with his large socks. Now there was no such mercy coming for me. The two giant smelly socks had been forcefully crammed into my mouth, to the point where the sheer volume of foul footwear was forcing my mouth permanently open, while also pinning my tongue down so forcefully that I couldn’t spit them out even without tape sealing them in. The tape of course, was soon to follow. DownGearDom used a whole roll on my mouth, all the while mentioning how there was no chance those socks would be removed until I had sucked them clean.

I was carried back down to the basement and into the backroom dungeon. The door to the dungeon was shut and my blindfold removed. DownGearDom produced a roll of electrical tape which was soon completely utilized in ensuring my hands were nothing more than completely useless black balls. I was then forced into one of the down suits. On any other occasion I would have been over the moon that I had the opportunity to wear one of these suits. Now it was a prison. The mittens were so thick that even if my hands were not already tape mittens, I doubt they would have been useful. The suit was zipped up to my neck, leaving my head exposed. But then DownGearDom paused.
“Wait here, I’ve gotta grab something for you.”
The hood was zipped shut, and I could only just barely hear my captor leave the room. I tried to walk towards where I thought the door was, but the suit was so thick that even walking was made difficult as I couldn’t quite feel the floor puffy feet. I mmmphed in frustration. I had full range of motion and was still completely helpless!! I heard the door to the cell open and my captor return.
“Trying to escape eh boi? You know that’s only going to make this worse for you.”
I cried out into my gag once again as he unzipped my hood back to my neck. In his hands was a long tube, similar to the gas mask breathing tube but significantly longer. I learned that was exactly what it was as the gas mask made an unwelcome reappearance. I was soon wearing the mask, as the suit's hood was completely zipped shut. The zippers were then zip tied shut around the nozzle, I could just barely make out their unmistakable sound through the thick loft.

DownGearDom didn’t waste any further time. Within the hour I had been tossed into another two sleeping bags, the first one was a tight squeeze, which was only made tighter by the addition of what felt like a thousand metres of rope. I felt another bag being added, by this point I was sweltering, feeling like I was boiling alive inside my horrible puffy prison. I felt myself be picked up slightly, before I was lifted/dragged over to my cot and plopped down. To complete my bondage I felt straps being added to the outside of my cocoon's final layer. I tried to squirm, but couldn’t even raise the foot of my mummification up, I figured I’d been strapped directly to the cot itself. To top it off, my briefly fresh air supply was taken over with the now all too familiar stench of sweaty socks and shoes. I don’t know when DownGearDom left the room, or honestly if he left. All I know is that this is my life now. A down gear slave, a bondage worm, a sweaty sock cleaning machine.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

The WinterShuffle wrote: 2 years ago staring into the mouth of a beast whose gaping maw was lined with puffy down gear rather than teeth.
I just had to say how much I enjoyed this description! It's the sort of line you'd highlight in an English literature lesson!

Anyway, a great little treat to end the story. It sounds like our captured narrator has a future of rainbow down and contaminated air to look forward to. Still I'm sure he'll learn to love it. The world of down is definitely an area I've had my eyes opened to since joining this forum. Soft and comfortable but helpless all at the same time!

Great story [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention]. I've very much enjoyed reading.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Ooh, my! A fitting final conclusion to this tale! I hope our narrator enjoys his new life as DownGearDom's bondage object!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Finnan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Finnan »

Nice ending. At least he wont have to look for hook ups anymore!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I loved that epilogue so much .
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

Great epilogue… would love to read more of these story’s!!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

What a fantastic end to a brilliant story.

I'm glad your dream was realised and that you finally got what you've been longing for.
Hopefully, you'll be blessing us with another update in a couple weeks ;)

Can't wait to read more from you, my friend.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Oh wow, [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention], welcome to the world of m/m stories, and what an entrance you've made! I heard you'd released something new that I should check out, and boy am I happy that I did. 😀

I know I'm late to this party, since I have been away for months and months... but this was certainly a great first story to read upon my return! 😛😛😛😛
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Wow this is great
TicklishGuy22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TicklishGuy22 »

This was such a great story! The epilogue wrapped everything up in a nice little bow. If I can see any type of continuation of his story, I would like have his father trying to look for his son. And when the dom finds out and sees that his sub's father is also pretty hot, he wants both of them to be his prisoners. So, he tricks the dad into his house, saying he might have seen his son, and then he could either ambush or drug the dad in order to also tie him up. Then, the next moment would be the dad waking up all tied up and seeing his son's helpless form. hehehe
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

Great story!

Hope that there are further adventures to come.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic