Too Good to be True (M/M) EPILOGUE ADDED

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

As so many have pointed out, this is an excellent tale. The characters and scene-setting are top notch. Sleeping bags and pallet wrap aren't usually part of my repertoire but the build up of a first meeting is the same whatever the fetish, and you totally nailed it. I'm hooked.
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Like everyone else, the dom is reminding me of [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], but as he said, maybe a few years ago for him. Still, I loves the descriptions of the wrapping scene along with the teasing gagging. Looking forward to more!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Awesome continuation! DownGearDom has really got him secure! I hope that our immobilized hero isn't put through TOO much, heh heh...

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Love the detail with the overlapping tape layers and the like.
Now I'm just curious how his expectations are going to change. :P
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

This is getting better, dirty socks always make things more fun. Your writing is great!
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention]
Hey, I hope this latest chapter isn't some misguided attempt at making fun of my feet, kiddo!

[mention]blackbound[/mention] is totally correct.
It sounds like our naïve protagonist is biting off (or biting *into*) more than he can chew. Literally 8-)

With his entire face now safely taped shut, it looks like the little guy will be stuck sucking on that big, fat, funky sock for quite a while.
Good! Who needs prescription foot creams when you've got some poor helpless mummy laundering your socks for you?

Superb writing, kiddo.
You're really outdoing yourself here.

[mention]MrGagged[/mention] Since you're M/M sockgags, you should check out and answer the Sockgag Survey, buddy!
Here it is: M/M SOCKGAG SURVEY
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

I wanted to be excessively bound, to be bound and gagged to a point that if I had the rest of my life to escape, I wouldn’t even put a dent in my bondage, and then have more layers of bondage added on to that.
I was completely hooked, while reading Chapter One, and then I read that.

You drove me over the edge with that, [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention]

My God! You are writing an excellent story.

Now, I must get to Chapter Two! :D
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Chapter two doesn’t disappoint. The description of the tape being wound round and round is superb.

The sock gagging is incredible, they can’t be those of [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]. From what I understand they would have been even worse, his reaction to them isn’t enough to warrant them being his. ;)

Loving your writing style I can feel it happening as I’m reading it. The description and details your adding make this such a wonderful story
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
ChiDrag221
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChiDrag221 »

I agree with the others! This is a fantastic use of metaphor, vivid detail, and cliffhangery ending phrasing :D And I too find the comparisons to our very own forum member all too reminiscent hehe. I had to do some quick looking up to remind myself what a mummy bag was, since I'm not all too familiar with sleeping bag culture, but once I did, the expectations were nice and piqued.

Looking forward to the next treasure of a chapter!
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

That's one hell of a mummification. Forget about our narrator freeing himself, even cutting him out would be hard. :!:

The sock gagging scene was my favorite though, with him trying to fake-struggle and then realizing he's not ready for mouth stuffing THAT stinky. Looking at his choice of tape when gagging him, the dom still looks like he's a caring... well, dom but I still got creepy vibes from the last part.

Let's hope our hero isn't over his head -too much.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Hmmm... that pallet wrap and duct tape wrapping is hot (both temperature wise and a definite turn-on)... I can hear the distinct and different 'crackles' of both the plastic and the duct tape as the protagonist shifts his body, such a wonderful sound... first rule to being a sub though is keep your mouth shut lest you be regretting what you eagerly revealed to your dom ;)

Keep up the good work, eh 🇨🇦
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

DownGearDom really wants to be sure there's no escape possible. So many rolls of tape! I think he was right in doing all that before applying the gag.

MummyBagBound should be more careful about what he wishes for in the future. It seems the socks were much more potent than he had anticipated. And who knows whether DownGearDom is telling the truth when he says they've only been worn for a few days? I love the way in which DownGearDom tricked MummyBagBound into accepting his gag.

What you described, the choice between swallowing the disgusting sock liquid or retaining it in your mouth, that sounds humiliating. This chapter is just awesome!
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

“Vinyl tape. Just as effective as duct tape, and significantly less damaging to exposed skin and hair.”
[mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention]...there's is one thing more erotic than a diabolical Master and that's a considerate one! ;)
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I know I tend to write essay reviews but I think everything has been said! Great story, superb detail, intense bondage, unpleasant sock gags, more peril to come. You're definitely targeting a particular audience!

Can't wait to read more.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] and [mention]sock_gagged[/mention] are really gonna enjoy this story once they catch up to it!

FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T SUBSCRIBED TO THIS TOPIC AND/OR WHO AREN'T SURE HOW TO:

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] thanks for the heads up.

[mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] Loving this tale! Especially how DownGearDom straddles his sub and then progresses to handgag his sub to further have him sample his foot stench :lol: :lol: love that part! And only 2 days to have worn those socks, that is an impressive naturally built talent to be able to manufacture torture tools :mrgreen:

Very much anticipating the continuation of this story
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]socjuc[/mention] No problem, buddy. I knew you'd totally enjoy this.

I know [mention]bluemoon27[/mention] seems to have enjoyed some of my own mummification stories, so I'm willing to bet he'll really enjoy the development of this one as well.

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] This story was really good . Can't wait to see what you have coming in the next chapter . And many chapters after .

I really like this story .
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Oh man, can't tell you how much I love this story. The gag is super hot and the tight, inescapable bondage is very appropriate for the victim. Keep going man!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

Here's the next chapter guys! Hope you all enjoy. Thank you again for all the support, I'll make a more concentrated effort to reply to you all this time around.

Chapter 3

DownGearDom turned away from me, back to his bag of equipment again, while I quietly mmmphed into my sweaty sock gag and tried to offer up some sort of struggle in my mummification. He returned, now with a set of ratchet straps, 10 in total, and bright orange in colour. The bright orange contrasted very nicely with the pitch black colour of the bags. He picked up my mummified form and laid me down in the mummy bag on the left side of the bed. I sank partly into the loft of the bag, it felt like it was swallowing me up. DownGearDom quickly folded the open side of the bag over me, then slowly began zipping me up in it, locking eyes with me, clearly enjoying the helpless look I gave him in return. I was now fully zipped into the first bag, and while I had slowly been heating up as a result of the layers of plastic and tape covering me thus far, I was now really starting to feel the heat of my bondage. The bag was rated to -10 C, and as a result, what little struggling I had been managing I now had to stop and allow DownGearDom to continue adding to my bondage without any resistance.

I was now fully zipped into the first of the two thick black mummy bags. DownGearDom grabbed the first of the orange ratchet straps and wrapped it around my ankles. Unlike most of the bondage process so far, DownGearDom ratcheted the strap down around my ankles very quickly. Even through the puffy loft of the bag I could feel the strap tighten around my ankles. Just as I thought DownGearDom had applied the strap to his liking, he found a way to tighten it even further, practically crushing my already inseparable legs further together. There was something about the feel of the ratchet straps, the weight they carried as it pertained to my bondage. The finality of essentially being locked permanently into the sleeping bag, until DownGearDom thought I deserved to be released. DownGearDom now methodically moved up my helpless, worm like form, the next strap encircled the midpoint of my shins, he again ratcheted it as tight as the puffiness of the bag would allow.

The next two straps were fastened around my knees, above and below, with the same dedication to inescapable tightness as the others and the 5th strap was wound around my thighs. It truly was a fantastic feeling, slowly feeling the straps encircling, tightening, and ascending my mummified body. With every strap, a small moan attempted to escape my incredibly stuffed mouth, which caused DownGearDom to chuckle as he worked.
“Having fun chewing on my nasty work sock buddy?”
I obviously could only grunt in reply, which was barely audible even to myself. The final 5 straps made their way onto my cocoon, around my wrists and waist, then around my forearms, above and below my elbows, and finally around my shoulders and chest. The heat build up had seemingly reached an equilibrium, so while I was still very hot and sweaty, I wasn’t in any danger of overheating and cutting the session short. Not that I had any say in that at this point anyway. DownGearDom gave each of the straps a quick tightness check, and satisfied with his work asked;
“Wanna have a look at how truly screwed you are?”
I instinctively mmmphed the affirmative into my gag, and was quickly reminded of the disgusting taste of my mouth stuffing. Not sure he understood what I said, I also nodded the affirmative, my duct tape covered head swooshing on the nylon fabric of the mummy bags hood.

DownGearDom grabbed me by the ratchet strap around my shoulders and chest and hoisted me up into a sitting position. This action made me feel even more helpless, this man had complete control over me. I was completely at his mercy, and loving every minute of it. With me sitting up, I was treated to a very erotic view of my bound form. The mummy bag was bulging out from under the ratchet straps, the bag puffed out so much between the straps that they practically disappeared into the bag. I looked like an orange and black caterpillar.
“What do you think? Enough overkill for you?”
I nodded again, and gave a showy wriggle, straining against all my layers of bondage. This was everything I had ever dreamed of in a bondage session, it was perfect! I even attempted a smile, not that it could be seen under the many layers of tape sealing up my face. DownGearDom now let go of the strap holding me up, letting my helpless form drop back onto the bed. I landed with a whump sound, not even feeling the impact through the bags loft. I began to attempt to squirm again, but I barely even shifted at all. I quickly discovered that the addition of the sleeping bag meant I could no longer sit up, lift my legs, or even roll over. I could only lay on my back and squirm. This was perfect, and DownGearDom had more to add.

I had been so busy struggling and just sinking into sub space that I didn’t notice DownGearDom rummaging in his bag again. I was only snapped out of my bondage induced trance when he dropped something on my chest. I opened my eyes and strained my head up to see what it was. My eyes went wide with surprise and excitement when I saw the object. I was staring into the eye holes of a black, rubber GP-5 gas mask. The mask had the appearance of a sci-fi movie alien head. Attached to the single filter for breathing was a short hose.
“Ok kiddo, it’s time to seal up those eyes before we continue. Just relax, you’re in very good hands.”
Grabbing the vinyl tape, DownGearDom pulled at the roll and stuck it onto my right temple. He then wrapped it across my eyes, and just like that my sight was taken from me. He didn’t stop there, wrapping around my head 3 more times, sealing me into darkness. I felt the gas mask getting picked up off my chest, and within moments I could feel DownGearDom cradling my head with one hand while he forced the mask onto my head. The sound of my breathing in the mask sounded as alien as the mask had looked. Now I could feel the mummy bag's thick hood being pulled up over my head, and then the drawstrings being pulled tight around the breathing hose of the mask. The strings were tightly knotted and cinched shut.

This was it. I was completely sealed off from the outside world, I was more similar to an object than a human. It was quiet inside the hood of the bag, I could just barely hear the dull thuds of DownGearDom moving around the room. With my head now completely enclosed in tape, rubber, and now the thick sleeping bag hood, the heat certainly began to grow, and I could no longer even squirm slightly. I felt a pat on my head.
“You alive in there buddy?”
I loudly mmmphed in reply to confirm that I was in fact still breathing. I wasn’t sure he could hear me at this point, there was so much muffling between my mouth (not to mention in it) and the outside world. I felt two more pats on my head then nothing. I lay there in completely isolated silence, with nothing but the sound of my breathing to keep me entertained.
In. Out. In. Out… But then, nothing in! I strained to draw in air but I couldn’t, I couldn’t breath! The realization of what was happening hit me. Something had gotten in the way of the breathing tube! I was completely helpless, immobilized in bondage, and with my mouth jam packed with my captors dirty ankle sock I was completely unable to call out to DownGearDom for help. My mind raced, did he leave the room? I needed to make some kind of noise to get his attention.

I bucked my legs as best I could, managing to move a little more than I had been, and screamed into my gag, my lungs seemingly matching that scream in my mind. I strained to breath, spots forming behind my eyes, when suddenly something gave way. I took a deep breath, feeling my chest expand as best it could against all the layers compressing down on me. Between my desperate inhales and my mind still racing, I could hear DownGearDom. And he was laughing?
“That was quite the reaction little buddy! I thought you said breathplay was a top kink of yours.”
It was, but only when I could see it coming, or had at least been discussed prior. I had no idea it was coming and as such I felt I was justified in my reaction.
“Mmmpphh mmgg ggffffmm!”
I attempted to shout at him through my gag that that was more than I could handle at this moment, but there was no chance I got my exact point across. DownGearDom seemed to understand I was upset. But his reaction did not exactly install confidence in me.
“Oh relax. That is far from the worst thing you’re going to have to endure tonight.”
What the hell did that mean? We had discussed what the expected course of events for the evening was over the site. Up until very recently, all had been going to plan. My mind was running a mile a minute, I had allowed this man to render me hopelessly bound and gagged, and in my excitement I had completely neglected to inform him of my limits. Such a simple mistake! These self loathing thoughts were interrupted however, as once again my breathing was cut off, sending me into another round of pointless struggling. The night was still young, and it was dawning on me that I was at the mercy of someone who only had his own sinister interests in mind.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

The guy must be loving what's happening to him... the tight inescapable bondage, layers of duct tape, sleeping bag, mouth full of his captors sweaty socks. I hope DownGearDom has something special preparred for his little victim :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Wow! Super exciting! Sleeping bags aren't really my thing, but your story transcends that and I find myself excited to hear more of the absurdly restrictive bondage! Yay!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

I’m with [mention]Volobond[/mention] sleeping bags aren’t really my thing although after B&G it’s peaked a little interest. The way you describe it though it has really got me wanting to experience it. The gas mask and breath play are great. DownGearDom is really going to make it too good to be true that’s for sure. Really great chapter again I really can’t get enough of this story it’s so brilliantly written.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Ufffaaaa Brilliant chapter! Loved the descriptions, and slowly but surely the sub gets more and more confined.... Breath play is the icing on the cake :lol:

The threat that DownGearDom blurted out has me wondering what's next! :P
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention]
I'm going to try and compose myself a bit, but I must admit, I'm a bit at a loss for words.

The fluidity of your text and the skill you've demonstrated thus far is highly unusual for someone so young.
There is something a little eerie about your ease at describing an otherwise tedious mummification and bagging process.

From one author to another, I can safely say that I envy your abilities and admire your lyrical skill.
Not only does your choice of words convey some very vivid imagery, but you're also able to communicate things in a very flowing manner.

I'm genuinely impressed.
And although the sleeping bag bondage scene and the ensuing breathplay certainly got my attention, your ability to weave this text is what truly stands out for me. Judging from the comments, I believe this is a sentiment currently shared by many.

Bravo, my friend.
You are shining very bright indeed!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic