Involuntary pyjama bondage video night (FF/ff)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

Continuation to:
Overnight stay with my girlfriend Jessica (F/F)

It should actually be a cozy pajama party with my friend Sabrina. Geworden it is an involuntary bondage party with my schoolmates Jessy (176cm, 60kg) and Jil (173cm, 64kg) . But now from the beginning. I (Christine 157cm 46kg) had for Friday evening storm free and decided me so in school my friend Sabrina (149cm, 40kg) to ask if she does not want to come over in the evening. As we do it every now and then. In pajamas or in sweatpants and t-shirt lying on the bed, watching a movie and doing "girl stuff".

Jessy was listening in on our conversation, but then went over to Jil to whisper with her. I could see them giggling out of the corner of my eye and then high-fiving each other. We had no idea that it had anything to do with us and thought nothing of it.

After school we went to Sabrina's to pick up her sleeping things and then to my place where we spent the afternoon. We were upstairs in my room when at eight o'clock my parents said goodbye and left the house to go out together. Not two minutes later, the doorbell rang again. My parents must have forgotten something. Their keys? Thinking nothing of it, I scurried down the stairs and opened the door. Although they were dressed all in black with sweaters, leggings and balaclavas, I could still guess that they must be Jessy and Jil.

I could still get out a "what are you doing here" while they pushed me into the hallway and pressed me against the wall. A further protest was no longer possible because they held my nose in a flash to use my breathing reflex and put a ball gag in my mouth. While the ball gag was closed behind my head, a handcuff was already closed around my right wrist. I moved my left arm away from my body but I had no chance against them. They caught my arm and made the cuffing of my hands behind my back perfect.

"That was the first prank" Jil mocked, to which Jessy replied "and the second one follows at the same time". Both giggled briefly put the finger "pssst" on the mouth and giggled briefly further. "Let's go check on Sabrina" Jessy said and pushed me up the stairs.

Sabrina didn't seem to notice any of this and so the element of surprise was perfect. They pushed me over the threshold and Jil laughed: "Look who Christine brought with her". When Sabrina perceived that I was gagged and bound, she was startled and jumped up from the bed. "What are you doing" she said rather excitedly before Jessy and Jil pushed me onto the bed and pounced on Sabrina. They quickly wrestled Sabrina around and proceeded to gag her as they did me. "Och when we heard about your little party, it made us want to do it too. However, we like it a little more exciting. With assaulting, overpowering, tying up, gagging and dominating. Christine already knows this and Jil was really hot on my idea" Jessy explained smugly.

Sabrina resisted as well as she could, but she didn't stand a chance against the two of them. I could only watch helplessly from the bed. Jil positioned herself in front of Sabrina and held her hands behind her back. She grabbed Sabrina's forearms a little higher so that her wrists were now free and parallel on her back. Jessy meanwhile she pulled out a long red rope, took it double and put it around Sabrina's wrists.

She wrapped it twice around her wrists before pulling it through the loop and then tightening the bonds by pulling the rope through for a wrap between her wrists. That should have been it for Sabrina but she didn't want to admit defeat so quickly and tried to break out. But Jil brought her back into position with a "stay here" and now held on to her elbows so Jessy could continue with her bondage. Jessy brought the rope up halfway up her forearms, held it in place with her thumb in the middle of her arms and wrapped it once around her forearms. She passed the rope through where the thumb was and tightened the restraints as she had already done at the wrists, making a wrap between the arms. She repeated this scheme again under the elbows and above the elbows.

Above the elbow Jessy passed the rope around three times to better distribute the force. Also she didn't tie her elbows too tight to not hurt her and to not make the bondage too uncomfortable Jessy explained. "After all, we want to have fun with you all evening" Jessy gloated. From this point on I knew that we were helpless and had no chance to escape our captivity.

Next Jessy passed the rope from the elbow cuffs under the upper arms and twice around the body. Once along under the breasts and once over them. Once again at the elbow cuffs the rope was wrapped around her once and then placed over her right shoulder for the preliminary finale. "Jil take over" said Jessy, whereupon she took the rope to the rope that ran under the breasts, looped it around there once and handed it back to Jessy over her left shoulder. Jessy took the rope and knotted it with the elbow cuffs, pulling them up a bit and fixing them. She tightened the knot with a "that's it" ratchet and slapped Sabrina on her left butt cheek. During the bondage Sabrina moaned again and again somewhat strained into the ball gag and even if I do not know what the evening still brings with itself, I felt the picture like you is tied up by the two quite exciting.

They let go of Sabrina, whereupon Sabrina immediately tried to strip off the shackles with movements of her upper body. Jessy and Jil laughed and Jil called out contentedly "Make it quick. We will just turn to Christine for a moment".

What does that mean I asked myself and shortly after saw Jessy unpacking ankle cuffs and a cable tie. They have probably not escaped that I have rolled a little on the bed to lie better. "Do you want" Jessy asked Jil. Jil took the leg cuffs, got on the bed and took a seat behind me. I tried to move my legs apart and kicked a little. But with the leg irons Jil had an easy time. She grabbed one ankle, closed the first cuff and pulled my ankle with the chain to the other. This was a little uncomfortable and so I quickly gave in. She also closed the second clamp and took the cable tie.

What on earth does she want with the cable tie. A little later I knew when she put it through a chain link of the ankle cuffs and moved my feet towards her hands. Not this time I thought and pushed my feet back. Jessy, however, briefly grabbed my side, said "kille kille" and tickled me, whereupon I immediately went limp and Jil connected the leg irons with the handcuffs to a hogtie with a ratchet. "She won't run away anymore" laughed Jil and Jessy laughed in the direction of Sabrina "don't worry; you can lie in bed too".

"Do you want to try ropes now?" Jessy asked Jil and handed her another of the red ropes. "With pleasure" replied Jil and took the rope. Jessy grabbed Sabrina, who had become calmer by now, and held her from behind so Jil could continue tying her up. "Let's tie her arms to her body first before she takes her place next to the Christine on the bed" said Jessy.

Jil then took the rope double and attached it to the ropes that run down the middle underneath her breasts. From there she went with the rope to the level of the belly button, holding it with one hand in the middle of the belly and giving it to Jessy with the other hand. Jessy passed the rope between her torso and arm, connected it to the restraints at mid forearm level and passed it back to Jil on the other side towards the front. Jil threaded the rope through the loop she was holding and continued the rope to the level of the crotch. Here the procedure was repeated with the wrist cuffs, so that her arms were now completely fixed to her body. Finally, smiling, they both reached into her crotch to pass the rope from front to back through her crotch to then fix it to the wrist cuffs afterwards.

"So onto the bed with her; Christine is already waiting eagerly" Jil rejoiced. "For what?" replied Jessy. "To Sabrinas gesellschafft or likewise to be tied up so correctly"? and moved Sabrina meanwhile belly-down on the bed. I have since the overnight stay with Jessy but somehow developed a secret joy for "being tied up" and the ropes feel all the better than the hand and foot cuffs. At this moment, of all times, a large drop of drool followed by a long thread of saliva ran out of my mouth. Jil didn't miss that and was happy "She probably can't wait any longer; her mouth is already watering". That was embarrassing me then again and I tried to bring out a "No". This was of course almost incomprehensible through the gag and the two just laughed.

Jessy took out a third shorter red rope, which now also surprised Jil because she said "where did you get so many ropes". Jessy just shrugged her shoulders and replied naturally "for such evenings. We still have to tie Sabrina's feet to prevent her from running away. But don't worry. I have more than enough for Christine as well" and grinned.
Jessy took the rope double again and tied her ankles crosswise by wrapping the rope twice horizontally and twice vertically around her ankles. She then pulled Sabrina's feet towards her hands and knotted the rope to the rope lying behind her neck.

"So Jil then you tie up Christine. I want to take some pictures of the procedure" said Jessy, whereupon first Sabrina and then I started to protest because it was very embarrassing for us to be tied up on the bed and to be photographed. The two only acknowledged this again with a laugh and Jil added that this was a nice idea.

Jessy now gave the instructions how Jil should tie me up. First she tied my arms with a long white rope a bit above the elbow and secured the bondage against slipping down with a rope, which was carried out between left arm and body, over my left shoulder to behind the neck and from there over the right shoulder and under the right arm back to the back, where it was knotted again with the elbow rope.

Jessy made the because blithely many photos of the procedure and also of my drooling gagged mouth which was again very embarrassing to me. I tried to move my head away but it was futile and Jessy got her pictures.
Now Jessy said: "Wait, I'll help you" and lifted my shoulders for a short time so that Jil could reach under me to wrap the rope twice around my body at the height below and above my breasts. After Jil knotted the ropes behind my back, she was done with the upper arm bondage.

Now Jessi instructed Jil to sit on my back so that her lower legs fixed my upper arms at the sides and the soles of her feet were under my face. "Haha, funny idea. But I'll take off my socks first so she doesn't wet my socks with her drool" laughed Jil, did so and sat on me. This was so humiliating for me as Jessy took pictures of my face while Jil held my face with the soles of her feet.

Jil now continued with the bondage by loosening the ankle cuffs and tying my feet crosswise like Sabrina's feet. I couldn't hold my head up any longer so I put my chin on the soles of her feet and didn't struggle with my feet so she could quickly cuff me and soon I wouldn't have her feet in my face.

Next she unlocked the handcuffs and tied my hands together with another rope parallel. I didn't fight back with my hands either, because I didn't have much of a chance anyway due to the bound elbows and Jil sitting on top of me.
Now she finally rose from me again to get another long white rope. This one was taken double like the others and wrapped three times around my forearms and belly. She passed the open end of the rope through the loop that formed when she took the rope twice and then pulled the rope so that the loop was in front of my belly. She passed the loose ends of the rope up through my crotch to my lower back to the point where the ropes pressed my forearms against my body. She wrapped the rope between my back and forearms around the ropes that encircled my waist, tightening them. In addition, she tightened the bondage by wrapping the ropes vertically between my forearms before pulling up the remaining end of the rope and connecting it to my elbow restraints. This way nothing could slip anymore and my arms were firmly fixed on my back.

Last but not least, my wrist restraint was tied to my elbow restraint with the loose end of the rope to prevent the restraints from slipping off and I was tied in a hogtie like Sabrina.
Now we were both professionally tied in a secure hogtie on my bed and could do nothing but wait to see what else Jessy and Jil had in store for us.

"Let's tweak their gags so they don't disturb us during their movie and then get comfortable on the bed with our two victims" Jessy suggested and went to my drawer with the socks and pantyhose. She fished out a pair of thin blue woolen tights, which are colorfully striped to just above the knees, and two pairs of colorful comic knee-highs.

She tied a knot in the butt part of the tights and came over to me. She loosened my ball gag and pushed the same as this slipped out of my mouth the knot in the pantyhose in my mouth. As sure as I was tied up I knew that it was useless to resist. She helped a little with her fingers to stow the pantyhose in my mouth and then wrapped the legs of the pantyhose twice around my head. Once to secure the gag in my mouth and a second time to blindfold my eyes. I thought that Sabrina and I could at least watch the movie if we had to lie tied up on the bed but even that they didn't allow us.

While I was gagged by Jessy, Sabrina was also gagged by Jil wrapping one knee stocking around the middle of the other knee stocking and forcing this part into Sabrina's mouth. Sabrina tried to resist unlike me but without long success. Jil knotted the other knee stocking behind Sabrina's head and so Sabrina was gagged again. Jil then took a knee stocking of the second pair and also blindfolded her.

Next, I felt one of them sit down with her back against the headboard of the bed and put her legs through my cross-bound legs. Then she grabbed my crotch rope and pulled me by it back towards the headboard of the bed as well. Now my bottom was very close to her slightly spread crotch and her legs were on my back. Over my shoulder protruded one of her feet each, with which she now began to play around in my face. It had to be Jessy because I could feel with my cheeks that she was still wearing socks.

The next thing I heard was clicking noises. Jil was taking humiliating photos of my embarrassing position in the hogtie tied between Jessy's legs and playing with her feet in my face.

"Come on Jil, make yourself comfortable. But first turn on the movie and bring the bowl of chips over" I heard Jessy call out and heard our movie turn on. Then I felt the bed move for a while. I think Sabrina was now lying between Jil's legs just as I was lying between Jessy's legs.

Sabrina seemed to be very uncomfortable because I felt her start to wriggle and struggle, followed by a laugh that was muffled by her gag. Jil must have started tickling Sabrina's feet, which were not far from Jil's breasts. Jessy then started tickling my feet as well. After about three minutes Jil said that we had now learned our lesson and we had. It was hopeless and we accepted that we would have to make friends with Jessy's and Jil's feet for the evening.

Jessy and Jil watched the movie and nibbled our chips with relish while we lay helplessly tied between their legs. Jessy knew by now how much I secretly enjoyed my situation and hung on to play with my crotch rope during the movie. Jil must have done the same to her, because I thought I also heard a slight moan from Sabrina.

"You seem to like it" said Jil, whereupon we just emitted indefinable sounds into our gags. "I guess you do too Jil. I have an idea. Next weekend my parents are away. Let's have an evening of bondage wrestling tournament. Everyone fights each other once" Jessy suggested. Jil didn't answer at first. Maybe she was afraid of being overpowered and tied up. Then Jessy started tickling our feet and asked what we thought about it. Sabrina must have shaken her head in disapproval because Jessy next said that she and Jil could also show the photos of the two of us lying tied up on the bed in the school class. I now began to nod my head in agreement, which Jil again responded with acknowledged with a "wonderful". "All right, then, next week, put on something comfortable. Something you can move around in and the ropes will feel more comfortable." Said Jessy.

A few minutes later I heard the front door open, My parents had to be back by now. "I think it's time to go" said Jessy and the two of them laughed, got up, put their shoes on and left the room.

A few minutes I heard the door open again followed by a "what's going on here". It was my mom. My mom was laughing now and said "looks like Jessy and her friend did a great job. Did you have fun?" and started to free us. I couldn't see Sabrina with my bandages but I felt myself blushing with embarrassment. Jessy and Jil must have told my mom when she left the house that she should look in my room again.

When my mom had freed us, she wished us a nice evening and left the room as if nothing had happened. Sabrina and I couldn't talk about what we had experienced because we were so ashamed, so we soon fell asleep.

Here are the links to my other stories

Fictional Stories For Everyone

Be careful how you treat your admirer (m/f)
My daughter Vanessa tricked (FF/ff)
Overnight stay with my girlfriend Jessica (F/F)
A weekend with the clique in the green (??/fff)
Tied up and fixed in the trunk (F/F)
Choice, Truth or Dare (F/F/F/F)
A victim to cuddle (F/F)
3 against 3 bondage fight on the playground (FFF/FFF)
In a roundabout way to happiness (m/f)

Fictional Stories For Adults

Unexpected adventure (M/FF)
The feeling of being captivated can move mountains (M/F)
Seduced, Tied Up, In Love (F/F)
The Living Mannequin (FF/F)
Who does not cooperate, is tied up just for the amusement of the other (F/F)

True Stories for Adults

Bondage Wrestling/Sex (M/F)
Nylon Encasement Sex in Tights (M/F)
Last edited by GirlBondage 1 year ago, edited 12 times in total.
redlukas
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by redlukas »

Great Story, will the wrestling tournament become its own story? :D
Reyez8123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Reyez8123 »

Great story
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

I really enjoyed the story. No criticism as it was great but it might just border on needing to be in the Fictional Stories for Adults section. Either way nice work
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

@ Lukas yes, I would like to write more continuations. The next part will be about the bondage wrestling tournament of the four girls. In the next but one part, the mothers of jessica and christine will kidnap them while they are camping ; )

@Harvey
Yes, perhaps. But it wasn't meant to be sexist. Here in europe we have a different view of things than the americans ; )
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by chelseykittyc@t »

I like (: love the feet 😋
Heyyy, I’m back. My name is Chelsey. I am into foot fetish, sock fetish, shoe fetish, HOM, bondage, gags, smelling, and getting kidnapped. I am always down to role play sooo message me (;
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

It’s so sad that this is fiction! It is so vivid and intense! I hope you get to do it in real life sometimes!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic