The Jungle Book...Zero's version. ??/m

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Zero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Jungle Book...Zero's version. ??/m

Post by Zero »

I grew up loving the Jungle book. And the thought of living in the wild was exciting for me, no adults, complete freedom to do what you want.

I got the courage to fulfill my dream. I took my Mom's credit card, learned all the information I need for it, rode my bike to the airport and paid for a flight to India. It was a long flight, but once I got there I quickly found my way into the jungle with eagerness.
Once I found myself in the jungle, I grin with excitement. Here I am, a 12 year old boy with blond hair and blue eyes, found my freedom at last. I took a rock and smashed my Mom's card. I then sat down on a tree root and took my shoes and socks off, smiling as I felt the dirt ground of the jungle with my bare feet. Then I lifted my shirt off over my head, leaving my in just my cargo shorts, and left them there by the tree root.

The next few days I spent practicing my swings on the tree vines, building a shelter in a tree with water near by. I learned how to get food, and how to navigate the surrounding area. My hair started to get a little long, but I didnt mind it much.
One day I was walking out to the river. I had a coil of vine over my shoulder, I learned quickly that it is important to have something to tie things on hand. I had a carved out wooden bowl I use to collect the water. When I got to the river, I saw for the first time, a monkey.
The monkey was light brown, sitting in a large rock just next to the river. It turned it's head when I walked up, and we locked eyes. I grin and gave a wave "hey there" I said. The monkey just kept on staring at me with what I'm hoping was curiosity.

I stopped in my path as I saw another money appear on a branch over head. Then another one appeared next to the monkey on the rock. I looked around and saw I was becoming surrounded by these monkeys, some light brown some darker, some looking more black then brown. Nervously, I start to slowly step back.
Then out of no where, the first monkey on the rock gave out a loud cry, and all the monkeys jumped at me. I yelled and dropped the bowl, but I was tackled down before I could do anything else. I struggled to get up, screaming as I try to get away. When the monkeys backed away, I found myself tied up with the tree vines.

Wrapped up from shoulders to ankles with the tree vines I was carrying, I rolled around on the jungle floor trying frantically to get free. "Hey let me go!" I yell looking at the monkeys, but all I got were blank stares. Suddenly a group of monkeys worked together to pick me up, then carried me threw the jungle.
"Stop! Put me down now! Hey let me go!" I yell, but I was ignored, then at one point they stopped for a moment. More vines were wrapped around my head three times, between my teeth. "Mmmmpphh mmmmpphh mmmrrrrrr mmrrrrrph!" I yell as they proceeded to carry me. It wasnt long after that until I saw a huge stone temple. "Got to be kidding me" I thought.

The monkeys carried me up into the temple, then threw me down in the middle of the floor. I looked around as I rolled onto my back "mmrrrr mmmmrrrrrrr mmmmpphh" I say nervously. That's when I saw coming out from the shadows, a huge monkey. My eyes widen as I looked up at this huge monkey making my situation feel a whole lot more helpless.
The huge monkey looks down at me, then it spoke...

"So, another man cube in the jungle" the monkey says "it has been a long while since the last one." The huge monkey comes out of the shadows more, seeing it is a huge orangutan. I chew on the vines that gagged me nervously, letting out a muffled moan. "I am King Louie, and welcome to my jungle man cube."

I stare up at King Louie, well that's all I could do. King Louie glared a little "why dont you talk, man cube? I gave you a welcoming greetings. Oh never mind this, you may repay my generous hospitality by telling me your secret. The secret of making fire."
I stare up, I made a concentrating look as I try to make it even more obvious that I couldn't talk. King Louie must have took the look the wrong way, he looked more offended.
"Now look man cube, I want to be like you..." he went on with that, then it broke into a little song. Me being tied up and gagged, I had no choice but watch and listen to this orangutan as monkeys played drums and such.

Some monkeys danced around me, they seemed to forget that I was there for a moment. That is until one of the monkey's tails accidentally brushed against my foot. "Mmmmpphh!!" I yell as it tickled, which caused the whole party to stop with all eyes on me.
King Louie looked at me closer and says "ooohhh, hey you there, get that vine out of the man cube's mouth would ya?" And with that a monkey came over and take the gag off.
"There, is that better? Now secret of fire" King Louie says without hesitation. I licked my lips before saying "okay, secret to fire is rubbing two sticks together to make them hot enough to make fire." King Louie looked at me weird. I rolled onto my side to face him better, and I actually took him step by step as Louie tries it. It took a few tries, but finally King Louie had fire going.

"Fantastic, now I will see it that you are returned safely" King Louie says. Then suddenly the vines was back in my mouth, and I start yelling as monkeys carried me out "mmmmpphh mmmrrrrrr mmmmpphh!"
The monkeys carried me all the way to my treehouse. I was put down in the middle of the floor of the treehouse and was left there.

"Mmmmpphh mmmrrrrrr!" I yell, then one monkey showed back up. Few more monkeys appeared, seemingly curious. Then out of no where the monkeys rushed towards me and multiple pairs of fingers started tickling my feet.
"MMMMPPHH MMMRRRRRR MMMMPPHH MMMMPPHH MMMRRRRRR!" I yell and laugh, squirming around. After a while of tickle torture, the monkeys left.

I struggled for hours, yelling in the gag for help. Night fell, then morning came, and I was still tied up. Later in that evening, I heard voices. "Mmmmpphh mmmmpphh!" I yell as loudly as I can, moving to a wall and kicking it as hard as i can. Suddenly from the door of the treehouse, India's police officers appeared.

They untied me, only to put me in handcuffs. It was a long process, but I was eventually transported back home where my Mom was waiting. Apparently they were able to trace the credit card to India, then eventually found me.
Once I got home, Mom was worried of course, but very angry. I was grounded to my room, and to make sure I wouldn't run away during that time, Mom kept me tied up to the bed.
Redman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Redman »

Now THIS was creative. Very nicely done, Z. I loved it. I always thought Mowgli should have been tied up in that movie.
I'm always available for roleplay! Message me on:
Telegram: @BigRedd122
Discord: BiggRedd#7217
Kik: TheBiggRedd1
Zero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Zero »

Redman wrote: 3 years ago Now THIS was creative. Very nicely done, Z. I loved it. I always thought Mowgli should have been tied up in that movie.
Thanks, I wish he was myself lol. But, this might be my last story, I'm starting to lose my motivation due to hardly anyone commenting. Just you this time and my last story, and right now no one has on my last true story.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

I like your story. It's something new. Normally I don't like stories which take place in film universe. But I like the idea and it's well written. It's a pity the monkeys haven't kept him there for some time.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Redman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Redman »

Oh, don't do that, Z! You have good stories. I think most people just prefer the fiction section. I mean, 1025 threads vs. 340. But it's okay. Hell, the story that tool me the longest to write has no comments on it at all!

Don't be discouraged. Just write what you love, and write for yourself. If people like it, they like it. And if not, no problem.
I'm always available for roleplay! Message me on:
Telegram: @BigRedd122
Discord: BiggRedd#7217
Kik: TheBiggRedd1
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Quite a good fic. Would have liked to have seen Mowgli captured like this actually. Being captured by animals such as monkeys is a bit of a fantasy of mine also.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic