Kidnapped By Cal (PART 2 ADDED)(M/MFMF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
User4525
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Kidnapped By Cal (PART 2 ADDED)(M/MFMF)

Post by User4525 »

This is my first story so please no hate. I am Evan and this is a fictional story about the first time I was kidnapped.

It all starts with the time I went over to Callahan’s house with Blaine. Blaine and Callahan or Cal have extreme foot fetishes although Cal’s is much more intense. I have short red hair and am wearing a light blue shirt, blue jeans, black socks that go up to my shins, and black sneakers. Cal has short blonde hair and is wearing and maroon sweatshirt, sweatpants, white knee socks, and white sneakers. Blaine has short and curly brown hair and is wearing a red sweatshirt sweatpants black socks that go up to his shins and red sneakers. We were all hanging out in Cal’s backyard when Blaine and Cal were whispering something to each other. I thought nothing of it but when we went inside, I realized what they were talking about. Now, I am self-absorbed so when we walked into Cal’s room, I sat in his gaming chair, acting like I owned the place. The next thing I knew they were whispering again in the corner of the room, not five seconds later Blaine was holding me to the chair. I asked why he was doing this, but he stayed silent. Cal then walked over to where we were and said, “Lets tie him up.” I looked at him with worried eyes, but he did not care, “Do you have any rope?” Blaine asked. “No, I have socks.” Cal went to his dresser and pulled out four pairs of knee socks. I was confused so I said, “What are you going to do with those?” “You’ll see.” Cal responded. He walked over to us bent down and tied a sock around my ankles, then my knees, then he tied both of my arms to the arms of the chair. I was tied up by socks and it was the most embarrassing thing ever. I told them to untie me and Cal responded with, “Shut up!” I responded with, “I do not listen to you.” He then said, “I was so hoping you would say that.” He grabbed the fourth pair of socks and put one in my mouth then wrapped the other around my head holding the sock in place, He then tied it behind my head, and I was completely their hostage. I hated this treatment so much, but it just gets worse. I then fell unconscious and awoke in my bed. It was all a dream… or was it.
Last edited by User4525 3 years ago, edited 5 times in total.
Bg2000
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bg2000 »

Sounds good so far. I feel like he is not alone. He thinks it was a dream and then SIKE! It wasn’t. Please continue
User4525
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by User4525 »

PART 2

My girlfriend Emma was dragged into the situation shortly after the kidnapping. I called her after waking up and she came faster than lightning. When Emma arrived, she was shocked to find me in the position once again except without the socks being rubbed all over my face. Emma has long blonde hair and is wearing a light pink shirt, jeans, white ankle socks, and black sneakers. I was once again tied up by Cal’s socks. When Emma saw my position, she had the most worried look on her face and immediately freed me. We walked out to her car and drove to her house. When we arrived at her house a strangely familiar car was parked outside. “McKenna!” I spoke. McKenna is my best friend, but a bit strange. McKenna is a brunette and is wearing a black tank top, black leggings, white ankle socks, and white sneakers. She is Cal’s girlfriend, and I find it weird people could ever love him. We walked into a very scary thing. Blaine, Cal, and McKenna were standing there with rope, a lot of rope. The next thing I knew Emma and I were being tied to each other with our backs facing each other it was extremely uncomfortable. Then it got worse, they threw Emma and I onto a chair with her basically sitting on me. “OW!” I screamed as Emma’s whole body was on top of me. Blaine then said, “Lets spice this up a bit” and tied McKenna and Cal together in the same way as Emma and me. He then tied all four of us together and said, “That’s better.”
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]User4525[/mention]
Sounds like you've got some mighty entertaining friends there, Evan ;)
I'm sure quite a few sods on here would love to switch places with you and end up bound and gagged with socks.

A great first story.
Thanks for sharing!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic