A box being delivered m/f

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A box being delivered m/f

Post by lasse672000 »

It was Christmas Eve. Rather wet and miserable, and temperatures hovering just above freezing (which is where it had been for months), but Christmas, nevertheless.
Jake, dressed in a fluffy, green onepiece, sat in front of the T.V, with a glass of soda and a bowl of crisps on a table beside him, too tired to make sense of what he saw on the screen, but not tired enough to want to go to bed.
Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Jake looked at his watch, and saw it was after eight.
"I wonder who that can be, at this hour?" he thought, as he went to open the door.
Outside stood a delivery guy, with a large wooden box on a trolley, with several small holes on the lid.
"Mr. Sandiman?" he asked. "Mr. Jake Sandiman?"
"Yea; that's me." Jake confused replied.
"Sign here!" the delivery guy held a clipboard in front of Jake, and pointed at the bottom.
Jake did as he was told, and as he handed the clipboard back, he motioned the guy to place the box just inside the door.

When he had closed the door, he started examining the box, but found no clues as to where it had come from, or who had sent it.
As he did so, strange, muffled noises started coming from inside. Intrigued, he got a hammer out and pulled the nails out, and put the lid on the floor. When he looked inside, he gasped.
Inside lay a girl, dressed in a pair of black patent leather boots, white wool pantyhose and a red Velour, knee-length, hooded dress, with white trim around the hem, cuffs and hood, and a black leather belt. As if that wasn't strange enough, she had her wrists tied behind her back, her ankles had been tied together, her mouth was filled with something and a scarf had been tied over it and she was blindfolded.
He went over to a cupboard and got a length of rope, before lifting the girl out of the box, and sitting her on a wooden chair. He then tied the rope around her chest, feeding it between her arms and her body, before removing the gag, but nothing else.
"So, Theresa!" he said, trying to make his voice as strict as possible, while grinning widely. "I'm guessing this brilliant idea yours?"
"Yes; of course it was!" she hissed. "Do you expect me to believe you think my parents has enough imagination to dress their daughter like this, tie her up, blindfold and gag her put her in a box and then ship her half-way across town? I don't think so!"
"No; I suppose you're right." he agreed. "They wouldn't. So; who did?"
"My parents. But I had to really hassle them for weeks, until they finally agreed. That reminds me; you should probably call them and tell them I've arrived safely. But before you do, you have to release me, because I really need to use the little girls room."
O.K." Jake agreed. "But when you're finished, you're going right back in this chair; you hear?"

She came back a couple of minutes later, and without saying a word, sat down in the chair again.
He tied and blindfolded her much the same way she had been before, and then just stood there, looking at her.
"Like what you see; do you?" she smiled.
"Yup." He sighed. "I wish you could stay like this forever."
"I bet you do." she smiled. "Anyway. What did my parents say? When did I have to be back home?"
"Nothing; just that they'd bring clothes and they wanted you home before school starts again in a couple of weeks."
"M-hm." she nodded. "So; Are you going to keep me prisoner, until then?"
"I honestly do not know." Jake shrugged. "We'll just have to take it day by day."
"Sounds good to me." Theresa smiled softly. "As long as you keep me tied up most of the time."
Oh; don't you worry about that, little girl!" Jake chuckled. "You'll probably don't want to see another piece of rope for the rest of your life, after you've left this house."
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Please tell us what happened next. :)
hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

Excellent story Lasse! I hope you can tell us what happened next!
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lasse672000 »

Early morning, and Jake casually strolled into Theresa's bedroom and sat down on the side of the bed.
"Morning, love!" he softly said, and put a hand on her stomach and gently shook it. "Slept well?"
"MFF, MFF." she mumbled from inside the black leather hood.
"Time to get up, sleepy head!" he told her, and pulled down the cover. He paused for a moment to really relish the sight. She was dressed in a pink onesie pyjama with feet and white frills on the collar, cuffs and ankles, and in addition to the leather hood, which had zips roughly where the eyes and mouth were and which was attached to the head board with a leather strap and buckle, she had her right wrist and ankle cuffed to the side of the bed.
"NNGGFFF! GONK!" she protested loudly as she always did, but he, as always, didn't take any notice of her protests.
"Off to the bathroom you go!" he said and slapped her on her backside, when he had unbuckled her from the bed and taken the hood off.
She stuck her tongue out, but did as he said.

Later that day, and Jake had just finished gagging Theresa and tying her to a chair, when the door bell rang.
"I wonder who that is?" he asked. "It can't very well be your mother? Well; II suppose she might have forgotten something when she was here earlier, but I doubt it. You want me to go and see who it is?"
"Ng-hng!" Theresa mumbled through the gag.
"Don't worry," he assured her, "I won't let whoever it is inside."

But when he opened the door, he moaned, because on the porch stood Aunty Alice. She was about 6 feet tall, and had little to no notion of the word 'no', and thought the world revolved around her.
"Hello, sweety!" she boomed, as she swept past him, on her way to the living-room. "Merry Christmas!"
"Merry Christmas to you, too." Jake stuttered. "What brings you here, aunty?"
"What? Since when do I need a reason to come and visit my favourite nephew on Christmas?" Alice sounded amused.
"No; don't get me wrong. It's just that now isn't such a great time. Tomorrow would suit me much better."
"Well; it wouldn't suit me." she firmly established. While they were talking, they had reached the living-room door, where she stopped dead at the sight of Theresa sitting on a wooden chair, dressed in nothing but a pink, long sleeved leotard and a pair of white cotton pantyhose, with her hands tied together behind the back of the chair, and her legs tied to the legs of the chair, her mouth filled by a large handkerchief, held in place in her mouth by a scarf tied around her head.
"What in Heaven's name have you done to this poor girl?" she asked, but you could see she was quite amused by the sight.
"Um; nothing. I swear!" Jake stuttered. "We were just playing a little game! You know I wouldn't hurt a fly, aunty."
"I know, I know." Alice impatiently said, as she walked around the chair, making both Theresa and Jake more and more uncomfortable by the minute.
"She'll be staying here for a few days, and we were bored and I came up with the idea that I could tie her to this chair, just to see how long it would take her to get out of it." By now, Jake was sweating profusely.
"Is this true?" Alice asked, as she untied the scarf around Theresa's head, so she could spit the handkerchief out.

Theresa looked Jake in the eye, took a deep breath, nodded and said: "Yes, m'am. It is. But he didn't tell you the whole truth, though."
"Oh?"
"No. He 'forgot' to tell you I got my parents to tie me up, put me in a box on and get me delivered here on Christmas Eve, dressed as miss Santa Claus!"
"You were; were you? Well, now; there's something I would have liked to have seen!" Alice chuckled. She looked around and spotted some coils of rope, a scarf and some handkerchiefs on another chair. Jake, who saw what she had spotted, told her they were left over ropes.
"Well, it would be a shame to let them just lie there; wouldn't it?" Alice got a mischievous look in her eyes, as she walked over and picked them up.
"Place a chair beside hers, and sit down!" she ordered, as she put the gag back in the younger girl's mouth and once again tied the scarf around her head. Jake complied, knowing full well that resistance was futile. His aunt had made a habit of getting what she wanted, one way or another; remember?

Soon, he was tied to a chair and gagged much the same way as Theresa.
Alice looked down at them. "Now, you can't have a competition all by yourself; now, can you? That would be kind of daft; wouldn't it?" she asked Theresa. "So, that is why I tied him up ,too. That way, you can find out, once and for all, which one is the best escape artist. I'll be in the kitchen. If you should need me, you just holler!"

Fifteen minutes they both had freed themselves, and now they were all in the kitchen, drinking lemonade.
"So," Alice wanted to know, "Who was first?"
Jake and Theresa looked at each other and smiled. "I was," he told his aunt, "But Tessa was a close second!"
"Well, if you ever feel the urge for another round; you just call me; you hear?" She got to her feet and started walking to the door. "And I hope for your sakes, that you won't try to fool me again; you hear?"
"I won't, aunt." Jake promised.

"I don't feel like being tied up anymore tonight. Not even in bed." Theresa said, when they finally were alone once more. "Maybe tomorrow; if that's all right with you?"
"Sure. Good night."
"Good night."
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Great read. Thank you. Please don't stop.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lasse672000 »

"Hello?"
"Aunt Alice? It's Jake. How are you?"
"I'm fine; thanks for asking. How are you?"
"I am, or rather we are, fine, thank you."
"So, pleasantries over and done with! Now; Is there something I can help you with?"
"Mm, yes; actually, there is, aunt. You know the other day, when you came to visit, and was told Theresa had come tied up in a box, and you said you would have liked to see that? Well, if you like to come over sometime today, we can show you!"
"Tie her up, and put her back in the box, you mean? Would she be dressed like she was then, too?"
"Yup. And I can even nail the lid shut, so you can have the honour of opening it, and helping her out."
"Mm, tempting! O.K! See you in around an hour. And, Jake?"
"Yes, aunt?"
"Make sure you do it properly; you hear?"
"Yes, aunt."

An hour later Alice knocked on the door, and was let in by her nephew.
"So; where is that box you wanted me to have a look at, boy?" she asked.
"I've put it in the living-room for you, aunt." Jake humbly replied.
She walked in the living-room, and immediately saw the box, which was placed in the middle of the room.
"U-hum." she nodded, as she walked around it, thoroughly inspecting it. "Is this how she arrived?"
"Yes, aunt. Except then, the lid was nailed shut, for obvious reasons."
"Quite." Alice took a few steps back, giving the box another once over. "Looks kind of tiny," she remarked, "but I suppose she being so young and agile, she can squeeze herself into just about any space. I know I could, when I was her age. O.K! Let's open it." She grabbed hold of the lid, and put it on the floor. Then she helped Theresa to stand up. "So, this is how she arrived?" She walked around the box one more time, pulling at the ties around the young woman's wrists.

"Are you sure she can't see anything?" she then asked, and waved in front of Theresa's face.
"Ngo, aj kangk." she mumbled around the gag, and shook her head.
"Yes, aunt. I'm quite certain she can't." Jake said.
"Well, the gag seems to be in perfect working order, anyway." Alice dryly remarked. "O.K, lift her out and put her in a chair."
Jake did as she told him, but when he walked behind Theresa's back to start to untie her, Theresa stopped him.
"No, don't! Not yet, anyway. Let me have another good look at her. Have you got another piece of rope?"
"Yes, I've got plenty of rope in the bureau. Why?"
"Get a long piece and tie it around her waist; there's a good boy. We don't want her to fall off the chair and hurt herself; do we? And get a few so I can tie you up before I leave; while you're there. And something to use as a gag and blindfold, if you've got it."

An hour later Jake was sitting in a chair beside Theresa, his hands tied behind the back of the chair, a rope tied around his waist, and his ankles tied to the legs of the chair. He was also blindfolded and gagged, much the same way she was.
"Right, then. You can start trying to escape now! I have to leave you. Bye, kids! I'll call you in an hour, and if you don't pick up the phone, I'll send someone over to 'rescue' you." Alice said, and opened and shut the door, pretending to leave, but instead creeping back so she could straddle a chair to observe.

Half an hour later, they were both free, and Jake asked his aunt why she hadn't left, when she said she would.
"And leave you alone, helpless like that? That wouldn't be very safe; now, would it?" she smiled and patted him on the cheek. "But now I really am leaving. See you soon!"

"I hope I'm around the next time she decides to drop by!" Theresa sighed.
"Well, I could give you a call, when she does. O.K?" Jake gave her a hug from behind, and gently rocked her from side to side.
"Yes, please do." she said, with a dreamy look in her eyes. Then she turned around and gave him a stern look. "Now; you said you'd tie me up so much, I'd get tired of it. Well, that hasn't happened yet, and they want me back home tomorrow. So, come on; grab a few pieces and get to work, boy!"
"Yes, m'am!" Jake smiled.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Such a delightful story. Light-hearted, fun, happy - and well written. Please continue.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic