DAD'S SPECIAL SURPRISE ( MM/m) ; New Chapter Jan 1

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

DAD'S SPECIAL SURPRISE ( MM/m) ; New Chapter Jan 1

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Part I
A SUMMER UNDER MY UNCLE'S FEET

For some context : Hi, my name is Luke! I am your average 19 year old guy. I am not that well built in particular, but I am not in the skinny side eighter.
Luke
I live alone with my father who is a cop. This summer he was very busy because he was promoted to a new position witch required more work to be done, and time to be spent. And so he decided that it will be best for me to spent the summer with his younger brother, my uncle.
I didn't mind leaving the town and since I didn't have mutch friends to spent my time with so I was very excited, but it wasn't just that...
Now, there is a thing about me that always made me a bit different from the other kids. I am into dirty socks, gags, smelly shoes, and so on, and so on…. I haven't told my dad yet because I thought he wouldn't understand. Don't get me wrong, I have a very close relationship with my dad, but I was affraid of what he will think of me.
My uncle on the other hand is a a bit more new fashioned. He isn't a farmer, but he owned lots of farming lands, there for he was very ritch. But he didn't trust anybody with his company, so he personally drove to every farmland eatch and every day to make sure everithing was alright. Having always been a very athletic man after every day he went to the gym to stay in shape.
My uncle
With his program you can imagine that we didn't spent that much time togeter. He just came at home at around 10 P.M. watch some T.V. and go to sleep.
So on a friday night he came home as usul and sat himself on the coutch. But this was no particular night for me, because for the past 3 days I have been working up the courage to tell him about my fetish. I knew that he was at home in the weekend and would have time tie me up if everithing went well.
But my plan had a little obstacole, because if the man had a flaw, that would be his smelly feet. Don't get me wrong, I was into feet and all but his were on a completly new level. The moment he got his feet out of the leather shoes he had been wearing the whole room was filled with a putrid smell.
I gulped and finaly got my courage to ask him :
" Uncle... I want to tell you something..."

TO BE CONTINUED
Last edited by Sockgaggedman 3 years ago, edited 7 times in total.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

The beginning is very promising. I really wonder how this is going to develop :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Reyez8123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Reyez8123 »

Nice
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention]
Looking forward to seeing where you're going with this, buddy!

Luke is probably in for a SMELLY summer ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Part II of
SUMMER SPENT UNDER MY UNCLE'S FEET
" Uncle… I want to tell you something…"
" What is it kiddo? You know that I am always tired after a hard day at work."
" Can…, can you tie me up…?"
I saw a look of confusion on my uncle's face as he said chuckling " Why would you want to be tied up?"
" I want to be restricted, to feel powerless. I want you to take my liberty away and tie me up! "
" Look kid, I am very tired right now and don't have time to play around, maybe later."
" But uncleee… Pleaseeee!" I said seeing that he wouldn't cooperate.
" If I tie you, will you leave me alone? " he asked giving into my pleadings.
" Yes! Now please, can you tie me up? "
" But you can go only when I say, no fooling around! "
" Yes, that I exactly what I want !" I said excited.
My uncle went to the basement and came back with some rope and a thick roll of duct tape. He told me to sit on my belly as he begin to tie me up.
As he was tying me up he started asking some questions :
" Have you told your father about this?"
" No, not yet, I will tell him soon, but until then, can this remain our little secret?"
" Sure, but promise me that you will tell him, this is a kind of thing that you two shall be talking about."
" Ok, I promise. But uncle I have to ask you something : Where did you learn to tie so good? I mean, you've just started and I can't even loose the bonds a bit! "
" Well, when I was a teenager I was a part of my school's football team and, every time we won a match we will go to the defeated team's cabin a kidnap one of their members. We will eatch get our turn tying him up and the one will the smelliest feet will take care of his mouth. I don't mean to brag but I was usually the one. "
After that the conversation ended he focused on my bondage. Now he didn't lie, because his tying job didn't disappoin. By the time he was done and put me in a hogtie it was so tight that my legs reatched the back of my head.
He finished my putting me on the coutch and said : " All done! Now you stay here for the night while I go to sleep and think about what we will do tomorrow.
Now that would have been great for me but I decided to push the limit and said :
" Ok, but I might just scream for help and alert the neighbors. " I said with a smug look on my face. Now I thought that my uncle would just put a piece of duct tape over my mouth, but from what he told me earlier I should have known that I was very wrong. I watched in horror as he sat himself on the couch and begin to take his smelly socks off.
" Oh no!" I thought to myself.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I've merged chapter II into the same thread as chapter I.

The topic you created yesterday "Dad's Special Surprise (MM/m)" is like a book.
Unlike on Deviant Art, all future chapters of this story need to be posted in this topic.

What you can do now is scroll up to chapter 1 and click on the "edit" button (it's a little crayon).
You'll then be able to edit the title of the story and let everyone know you've added chapter 2.

Ex: "Dad's Special Surprise (MM/m) - Chapter I-II" or "Dad's Special Surprise (MM/m) *New Chapter Dec 30*"

Every time you add another chapter, you can update the title of the story this way.
That'll let your readers know there's an update for them to read.

Hope this helps.
Will read chapter II a bit later today.

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

I haven't include any photos in this part because I can only put them here in link form, witch I think is not very practical. Eighter I will move this story to " Fictional stories for adults" where photos are allowed, or I will get my head around it some time later. I will most likley choose option A, so stay tunned because there are some good pictures to this story :twisted:
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

So glad to see the second chapter! I think Luke got himself into some nice situation here. Uncle should make his gag big, tight and sweaty

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Sockgaggedman wrote: 3 years ago Either I will move this story to " Fictional stories for adults" where photos are allowed...
Photos are allowed in all sections of the forum, my friend.
You just need to learn how to post them.

If you wanna post photos here, you need to save them on your computer/tablet and upload them to an image hosting site (ex: Flickr).
All instructions are posted in the first two posts here: Hosting and Posting Photos

The only rule about photos is that the people in them must all be or look 18 or older.

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Ok, I understand now, thanks! I love this comunity exactly for this reason, we can all help eatch other and I find that very good :)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Glad to hear it, my friend.

Once you figure out photo hosting, you'll be able to edit the first chapter and replace the links with actual photos.
Hope this helps.

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Part III of
SUMMER SPENT UNDER MY UNCLE'SFEET
"Oh no! Oh no! Oh no no no no no!" I said in my mind because the fear held me from speaking. I was too bold and now I had to suffer consequences. Being tied up was ok, but being gagged with my uncle's smelly socks, especially since it was my first time wasn't. I knew I had to say something, otherwise I will spent the night giving my uncle's socks a wash.
" I know what uncle, I don't want to be gagged anymormmmpphh ! ". My sentence was cut short by my uncle who went behind me as fast as the wind and handgagged me.
" Remember kiddo, you wanted it! But it's not like you had a choise, I never let any of my prisoniers tied without a good mouthshutter. The only difference is that, since you are my nephew, I would have most likley only shove a handkerchief in your mouth and called it a day. But since you wanted to play rough, I'll give you rough! " said my uncle as he held my head tightly, not even giving me the opportunity of mouthing anything.
" Now, I will let your mouth go so that I can get my socks. Don't say anything or it will get mutch worse! " he said as he finally let me go. I didn't say anything, I didn't have the courage to! If I can't tolerate his smelly socks, I most likley won't tolerate anything worse! So I just waited looking intensly at my uncle, watching his every move. He finally peeled one of his dress socks and a foul smell entered my nostrils, his socks weren't just smelly, they were putrid!
He peeled his other sock too and picked them up. With both socks in his hand he looked at me with a smirk on his face.
" Alright kiddo, open up! Time to see how a real man smells like!" he said as he slowly moved the socks to my face.
" Come on, smell them!"
" Mmmmph" I coughed at the site of those socks "How long have you been wearing them?" I asked with a scared voice.
" Eeeh, for around a month… a month and a half. They are my work socks, I bought them in a business trip and have been wearing them ever since. Buuuttt since the gym is on my way home, I started getting lazy and so, for 3 or 4 weeks they are my gym socks too."
I was shocked, A MONTH AND A HALF?!, I can barely handel the smell that my dad's socks produce after only a day of work. I couldn't believe what I heard. But I didn't have mutch time to think as my uncle brought the putrid socks to my mouth and said : " Now, since you couldn't stay calm for the night, you are going to suck on my socks!" He said making one sock into a big ball. They were so worn that when he squeezed them a bit to make them the write size literal sweat was dripping out of them
He tried getting those foul things into my mouth but I wouldn't open it even if you gave me one million dollars. But my uncle clearly knew what he was doing, he simply held my nostrils shut. I think I resisted for about a minute but in the end I had to breath.
The moment I opened my mouth he started pushing a sock in my mouth. They might only have been dress socks, but they were moderatly thick. The 43 year old men's size 12 socks were no match for my little mouth, even after all our effort a bit of the sock was hanging out of my mouth, but this didn't stop my uncle. He just pushed the damned material with his index finger until it fit. All this time I was caughing and gagging, but my uncle didn't care, he said he was going rough, and he didn't lie.
After he finally pushed the whole thing in my mouth he just wiped the sweat from his forehead and said : " Ok! Now time for the next one!" " What!?" I thought to myself, my mouth was more than full. I couldn't posibly think of a way he could fit another sock in my mouth, but my uncle clearly was an expert. He just put his finger in my mouth, pushed my cheek and placed the sock in. If my mouth was full then, now it was up to bursting. I coughed, gagged and at one point tears were running down my face. But my uncle didn't care, he just pushed the sock up to a point that it almost touched the back of my mouth. All this time my uncle just looked at me and said :
" You made the choice yourself, kiddo! Now I am going to get a roll of military tape to make sure that your mouth will stay shut for the night, in the meantime you can start washing my socks, they really need a good one!" said my uncle as he left the room to go to the basement.
I didn't want to wash anything, I wanted those things out of my mouth! I tried pushing them out, even went as far as using my tongue, but with no result, as even without duct tape those things were staying in! My uncle came into the room and saw me strugling.
" Already trying to get rid of my socks, I thought you liked being gagged." he said with a smug look on his face.
" Mmmmmpppphhhhh!" I tried saying, but the thick socks were muffling my screams.
He brought the tape to my face and wrapped my head at least 15 times. Then he put a cap on my head. I didn't fully understand at first but then he started wrapping the tape under my mouth and on the cap, so that the tape wouldn't get stuck to my hair. When he finished the tape job I couldn't even move my mouth, much less speak!
" All done! Now see you tomorrow! My socks better be clean when I get your gag off, or you will suck on them tomorrow too!" he said chuckling as he left the room and shutting the lights.
I felt furios and muffeled in my gag for some time, but in the end I gave up.
As time passed I started to get a good taste of the socks, but I hope I didn't. Besides their syze and the fact that they tasted like vinegar and rotten eggs the most important thing was that they were fresh off the feet, that ment they were still very moist and soaking wet. But the worst thing by far about them was their cheesiness.The cheesy stench coming outta those things was several orders of magnitude stronger than anything I've ever smelt in my life! All those factors combined made for a not so well slept night.
But if I understood something that night it is this : With this new factor about me in his hand, it wouldn't be the last time I will be tied up by my uncle.
Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

Love reading this very exciting and with uncles dirty rank socks in mouth even better can’t wait to read more
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Luke really got what he wanted, didn't he :)

Love the description of the gagging and the socks! Keep it up, man!

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Man, that is one tight hogtie!
Those dress socks'll definitely teach the twerp to mouth off and go fishing for a gag like he did.

They sound positively awful.
They need to be laundered and they need to be laundered good.
Best they stay in his mouth for an extended washing.
And best he stay bound up that way and kept outta trouble ;)

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

! HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR ALL MY READERS!

Stay tunned for the next chapter, I can only say it is a hot one! :twisted:
Last edited by Sockgaggedman 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Part IV of
SUMMER SPENT UNDER MY UNCLE'SFEET

Morning came and my uncle entered the room I was in, looking well rested which added insult to the injury, as I've spent my night washing his foul socks. He was much more informal dressed as only wore a grey T-shirt and some red thin shorts, much more different to his usual fancy suits. Even in his 40s my uncle was a very well kept man, with gorgeous muscles, his figure being of course sustained by his regular gym visits and healthy life-style. His thin shorts only emphasized his giant *ahem* beef, and did no good of hiding his blue Calvin Klein boxers which were clearly a bit too worn.
" Morning kiddo! Did you sleep well last night?" he said chuckling.
" Mmmppppphhh!" I mumbled furiously, as he clearly knew my night was a nightmare.
" Now I will untie you, don't try any funny business or next time it will be much much worse!"
" Finally! " I thought to myself, I couldn't stay tied up any longer, because even for my likings it was TO TIGHT, but most importantly, I wanted those socks out of my mouth, and I wanted them out NOW!
My uncle started untying me and after about 20 minute he finished. It felt so good to have my legs and arms free after such a long time!
" I am going to start unwrapping your mouth. Don't yell, or my socks are going right back in!" My uncle said as he started taking the many layers of my tape off. Finally there was only one layer of military tape separating me from freedom but my uncle surprised me :
" You know what, kiddo? I think I changed my mind, maybe I will leave you like this for one more hour or so…" said the musculare brute.
" MMMMPPPHHHHHHH!" I said angry. I was so close to freedom and now my uncle's choice held me from it.
" Just kidding, kiddo! " He said as he peeled the last strip of tape from my mouth.
" Alright, now just spit the socks out!" said my uncle chuckling. I tried spitting them out, I used my tongue too but to no results, as the large balls of material were staying in. All this time my uncle was watching me with a smirk on his face, at one point he even started laughing at my struggle.
" Let me help you with that!" he finally said, being able to free my mouth. I breathed feeling a big difference in air quality ,because even thru the many layers of duct tape I could still smell the putrid socks.
My uncle took a good look at his socks and said :
" You did a pretty good job kid, maybe I'll replace my washing machine with you!" my uncle said looking at me chuckling.
" Now go get a shower while I prepare breakfast!" I did as he said and went to the bathroom. It felt so good to freshen up after a long, smelly night.
I entered the room as my uncle was preparing pancakes.
" Oh, so you're done! I didn't feel like preparing anything fancy, so I just made some pancakes." he said while picking some eggs.
" Oh, ok!" I said. I was gagged for so long speaking felt weird
We had breakfast and everything went well. After we finished I sat myself on the couch and started watching some T.V. while my uncle was cleaning in the kitchen.
He finally entered the room after about ten minutes and went behind me, he was wearing his thick black cooking gloves which I thought it was pretty weird, but I didn't suspect anything . At first I didn't mind, I thought that since I've pretty much occupied the whole couch he just wanted to watch some T.V. . But then he glovegagged me and held my head tightly against the couch. I tried fighting him off with my other hands but I simply was no match for the 43 year old man. He just used his other hand to completly restrain me. I didn't receive any explacation, he just pushed me onto the couch on my belly and sat on me. This left me with no air in my lungs and my fighting was put to an end.
My uncle got off me at one point to go get something, but I was too weak to move so I just stayed on the couch waiting for him.
He finally came into the room with a lot of rope. Only when he started tying me I he finally said something :
" I told you boy, I like you better when you are restrained, but this time I will not gag you, because I will stay with you here. So don't say anything when you are not asked or I will fastly take care of your mouth!"
And with that he went back to his job at tying me. When he almost finished he got a phone call. I was curious as he looked a bit worried, but I once again receive no explanation as he left the room in a rush.
He came back dressed in one of his suits
" Look kiddo, there is a problem at one of my lands and I need to go fix it. Now, since you've proven me yesterday that you can't stay calm for some hours I need to gag you before I go."
" Buuuutttt uunnncccclllllleeeee"
" No negotiating, you are going to be gagged whether you like it or not! Now, since I was caught off guard, and I can not gag you with my socks anymore I only had one option…"
" What?"
" My boxers, they REALLY need a good washing and since I will be gone for quite some time you can wash them. "
" But those things look like they have been worn for months, do you really have to gag me with them? "
" I've already made my decision, now be a good boy and open your mouth! " he said holding his boxers close to my face. Those things looked foul, there was no way in hell I was going to open my mouth!
This time my uncle didn't have that much patience, so he squeezed my mouth until he had a big enough opening to push the boxers in my mouth. And push he did! Crotch first! They tasted awful and were too big for my mouth, but didn't count for my impacient uncle who had no time to fool around. With a lot of effort he managed to get them in. Now he didn't have time to get a cap and do what he did yesterday. He just took the rest of the tape and wrapped it around my mouth for at least 30 times! I hated it, every moment of it! I screamed but he didn't care and prepared to leave.
But before he left he said :
" I see you don't enjoy my boxers very much, if you hate them that bad you can always untie yourself and get them out!" he said chuckling as he closed the door and left.
And like that I was just left there, alone…
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great continuation! I love how the uncle is rough and strict with his nephew. And the gagging with boxers was magnificent...

Galuj
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Galuj »

hot gag
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Nice work
Tuckerton7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tuckerton7 »

Nice gag! Have fun with that!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Yes! What a fantastic way for an uncle to shut his good-for-nothing nephew up.

Gag on that you little twerp.
No talking. Haha 8-)

Love it, buddy.

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Guys, I have to say something about what happened to me today because I feel like it kind of fits within this story's topic, but keep in mind, THIS IS ACTUAL, REAL LIFE! So my father is out in the city and I am home alone. I randomly go to the laundrey room and guess what my eye sees? My father's week old socks! Now I know that comparing to the record breaking month and a half that Luck's uncle has in my story it doesn't seem that impressive, but I didn't care. Sadly ( for me) my father washes his feet and socks regularly, so I don't get to enjoy very much of them, but since he was very bussy this week he didn't.
And like that I spent 10 to 15 minutes in the laundrey room sniffing his socks, but then I got onto serious business, I plugged my mouth with one of his socks and I was completly gagged, nothing could enter my mouth and actually a big part of the sock was sticking out. I sadly didn't have duct tape, but I had an alternative. I grabbed his other sock and it was so big that it covered my full mouth, chin and all my nose, they were huge! Now I was smelling and sucking my dad's socks. And let me tell you THEY. WERE. PUTRID.! I sadly had to spit them out, and wash them, otherwise my dad would wonder why were his socks wet if they weren't actually washed.
Sorry for the rant but I really enjoyed it, and since I don't have the courage to actually ask him to tie me up or gag me, this is a rare experiente that I don't get to enjoy so often.
And I apologize for the ones who expected a new chapter and got this rant, I would take a break from this story from now and maybe in the future I will post more real life stories like this.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] Don't ever apologise for sharing cool anecdotes about your dad's socks with us again. Seriously, what you wrote is pretty hot.

You're not the only one who goes snooping in his dad's laundry basket, looking for funky socks.
[mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] has also been known to do such things. And [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] can go on and on about just how rancid his own dad's socks are as well ;)

Anecdotes like these fuel the imagination and promote great stories!

handovermouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by handovermouth »

Love the way this story is going! Good job!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic