A Cold Winter (Ff/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Stef
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stef »

I think it's over...! I don't have the inspiration to continue with this story. Plus, I like the way it was wrapped up in the end! Pun intended :lol:
Nightly Binds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nightly Binds »

I really enjoyed this little tale, the thought of being kidnapped by two women in the night and bound tightly in their home is a really fun fantasy :lol: though I Do admit hate to see it end here, I mean sure it'd be fun to see more of him being their captive, but also am eager to see if he'll ever get back home eventually specially once his folks realize he's missing,, but overall loved the whole scenarios and the rocking chair bondage, don't see too much of that in stories ;) great job.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

I liked your story. I hope you let him escape one day, so you can write another story about him. Maybe with his kidnappers from the first story, it seemed he liked them :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
girlstiemeup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by girlstiemeup »

Love the going away present she left :P
Quintus09

Post by Quintus09 »

It’s an excellent story. I love him tied up barefoot, being teased by the girls feet, gagged with her socks, being tied up by two women. I love everything about the story and want to be him.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic