A Knight and His Lord (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

A Knight and His Lord (M/M)

Post by Volobond »

Image found on pinterest

Yeah, I know what you must be thinking. Big tough guy like me - what's he doing in that thing? It's called a pillory, by the way. My boyfriend made sure I knew that much by the end of the day. And has pics for if I ever forget.

I'll admit it, I can get a little bit, uh... boisterous with my best guy. I tease him and josh with him and all. He's not like my other friends, but I still think of him as one of the guys, right? But, uh... I can take it too far. He's a sensitive guy - he's nerdy and he's not jacked the way I am. He got teased a lot by guys like me in school and I would beat them all up if I could but... yeah. I made the mistake of teasing him too much about the Renn Faire he was going to participate in, calling it lame and geeky and stuff - after he had bought me tickets as a surprise. He knows how much I like knights and D&D and stuff. So after ruining that surprise, I was shocked that he still wanted me there. But at that point, I had screwed up enough as a boyfriend that I'd be willing to streak through our neighborhood to win him back. So I felt like I was getting off scot-free.

Hoo boy.

I couldn't keep from making jokes about my boyfriend being real kinky when Max showed me the Torture Tent, near the middle of the market section. He'd be giving presentations on the different torture methods used in medieval times and demonstrations, all in fun. There were those stock thingies ("pillories, Deke," he corrected), a rack, an actual wheel that you could tie someone to, and other little implements that made me shudder. By the time I met him there, he already had a guy tied up on the rack in a pirate costume, the shirt open to show off his muscular, tatted-up chest.

I didn't like the idea of my boyfriend being so close to a helpless hunk all day without me there, so I stuck around him. It made me smile to see Max grinning every time he saw me. I had worn the peasant tunic he got me, the sleeves cut off to show off my biceps and the leggings tight around my thick thighs. I looked good, and I liked showing off for my boyfriend. (If only I knew that that grin was because of what he had planned for me!)

"You're not gonna go see the rest of the faire, Dekey?" Max asked.

"Nah, I thought I'd wait til your shift ended. We could go together. 'snot as fun when the knight has to be without his prince."

"Awww, you're so sweet." Max beamed.

I winked at him. "Besides, maybe I'm hoping you'll take that rack somewhere private and have your way with me."

I reveled in the deep blush that caused him. And then he surprised me. "That could be arranged. I know you like that stuff."

"Wha? I, I, uh-"

"You could stand to do a better job hiding your phone screen if you don't want people to see what you're looking at, big guy." Max grinned. I could tell he was delighted by the way the tables had turned. "But if you want it... you gotta do something for me, first."

"Anything." The words had left my mouth WAY before I had actually thought them.

"Good boy." (Oof, that man knew how to push my buttons!) "Now, nobody seems to want to try the pillory, so I was hoping you'd be my volunteer."

"You mean the stocks?" I couldn't help teasing him - that little annoyed pout he does is just too cute not to provoke!

"Yes." he said through gritted teeth. "The stocks."

"Sure thing, babe." I grinned. He opened the thing for me and I rested my wrists in the smaller holes on the sides and my neck in the big middle hole. And then he closed it. "Wow, uh... this thing is tighter than I thought it'd be, babe."

"It's meant for prisoners, Dekey. You're not supposed to be able to get out." He explained softly, patting my back before taking out this absurdly huge solid iron lock. This wasn't like a rusty old medieval lock - it was a shiny new medieval lock. "The blacksmith spent a couple of weeks making this. It should unlock properly." I knew he was teasing me, but that heavy thunk of the lock sliding closed... chilling!

I struggled a little, mostly for show, but partly because I was panicking. Not only could I not escape, but the wood barely even moved, keeping me pinned. I couldn't even twist my head without chafing my neck. "Wow, this is...this is pretty cool."

I felt my boyfriend's hands rubbing circles on my back before suddenly... he spanked me! I gave a yelp and jumoed, but again the stocks (the pillory) - didn't move at all. "Babe, what are you doing?"

"When people misbehaved, they got sent to the pillory for punishment. Especially guys like you who thought they could say whatever they want without consequences."

I froze, and then sighed. "I'm sorry, babe. You know I love you. You're the prince and I'm your knight, remember? I'd do anything for you, and if this is what you need... okay then."

Max grinned delightedly. "Consider this pre-gaming for when we get home. But since you wanted to be put in stocks so much..."

I yelped again as Max used his legs to spread mine to about shoulder width. Before I could think, he had my legs trapped in something that felt a lot like the contraption my head was stuck in.

"These are stocks, Dekey. They're for the feet."

"Max, come on, please..." I mumbled. Now moving my legs would be impossible unless I shuffled my feet, and where could I go? Realizing that I was so vulnerable, unable to even kick, was sobering. But Max wasn't done. He smacked my butt again, and as I yelped, he darted forward and shoved something soft and spongy into my mouth, where it expanded to fill up every nook and cranny, keeping my tongue pressed down and completely stifling my speech. I couldn't even push it out! Max smirked at me and winked before quickly plastering a layer of thick tape over my mouth, sealing the sponge ball even further in, before covering up the whole thing with a white handkerchief tied firmly around my head. To the average passerby, it would look as though I was putting on a show, because how could someone with just a tiny strip of fabric over his mouth not be able to talk?

I tried to shout in protest as Max began to cut off my tunic (I knew it had been suspiciously cheap for my boyfriend's cosplay tastes!) and expose my muscular torso to the world, but I might as well have been whispering for all the sound I could make. A soft gurgling noise - that was it! He artfully draped the leavings of my tunic around my waist, hiding any traces of things that my tight leggings would not be able to hide, if you catch my drift.

He came back to my front and pressed a kiss to my forehead. "I forgive you, Dekey. But you need to be taught a lesson. And then when we get home, I'll reward you for being my good little knight, okay?"

I grumbled but nodded. It wasn't like I had a choice, and besides, I really liked it when Max thought I was good for him. Max beamed and then turned as a lady dressed in a leather executioner's hood and a corset dress appeared. "Oh wow, your boyfriend actually volunteered for this?"

"Yup!" Max chuckled - my protesting went unheard. "He's the best."

"You're so lucky." She grinned, and I could feel her eyes on my bare torso. "We're gonna get so many tips."

"Wait til you see what I had Arthur make." Max smirked, and moved away for a second to grab a piece of wood threaded onto a long cord. Whatever was on it made the lady laugh with sadistic glee. Max turned to show me, and my eyes widened in terror. Written on the wood in admittedly-awesome calligraphy were the words:

Punished for Maligning the Prince - Sentenced to be Pilloried and Tickled - Tips Appreciated

My muscles belied a terrible secret. I'm the most ticklish person I know! You can barely blow air across my bare skin without making me curl up into a ball! But Max simply hung the sign around my neck and kissed me. I shook my head. Reward wasn't worth this!

But my sweet boyfriend simply chuckled and left me behind to conduct a presentation on the rack nearby, and left me to the wolves.

For about three and a half hours, although to me it felt like the rest of the day, I was left to watch as people of all shapes and sizes admired my imprisonment and took pictures of my body in its bondage. Surprisingly few actually had the courage to do what the sign asked and tickle me - most simply took a picture with my gagged face, my trapped hands making thumbs-up signs (one funny dude asked me to flip the bird while he acted like he was kissing my cheek). A lot of people left tips - one guy left a hundred-dollar bill after leaning down to take a picture of my abs. I could tell someone took a picture of my butt, but I was pretty sure it was Max.

But the few who did actually tickle me? That was ROUGH.

There was a pair of ladies who grinned when they saw my helpless form, and immediately dumped twenties into the tip jar before digging their long nails into my armpits, making me jolt and squeal with laughter, wiggling helplessly and not even being able to scrunch up and defend myself. I could tell they liked tickling me, since they seemed to have no plans to go anywhere else until a little crowd had formed. At that time, they got embarrassed and left. I tried to yell for someone to let me out right then and there, but since only a couple of muffled grunts came out, the little crowd assumed I was just playing along and clapped before dispersing.

There was a guy who tickled me in revenge after seeing his girlfriend check me out, but I couldn't even protest the unfairness of this because of the gag filling up my mouth and soaking up all my drool so that it didn't even loosen the tape at all! I could tell he had started to enjoy himself because he started squeezing my knees and thighs while his girlfriend watched my helpless struggles and squeaks.

Whenever there was a lull in the action, Max would come over and kiss me on the cheek before launching his own assault on my helpless body. These were the times I screamed the loudest into my gag because Max, unlike everyone else, knew just how to take advantage of my body to keep me spasming in bursts of ticklish sensation. He'd pet my head, call me a good boy, and then move on to his other "victims" and presentations.

And for the big finale, Max drew a big crowd and tickled me to show off how strong the pillory was, that even a big guy like me couldn't get out. And then he provided a whole bunch of stiff feather quills to the viewers and invited them to test them out on me themselves! There were feathers poking my stomach, my belly button, my armpits, and my nose and neck and there was nothing I could do to stop them.

But finally, it was over.

Max grinned at the dwindling crowds after his presentation and slowly knelt to remove my gag and tip some water into my mouth.

"So... has my knight learned his lesson?"

"Yes, my prince..." I muttered, nodding as best I could. My legs had locked and were starting to ache. My arms were on fire, and my back was sore. Max kissed me, and I made a happy hum.

"I think you enjoyed yourself more than you let on." He mused, unlocking the pillory and helping me sit down before unlocking the stocks on my feet.

I couldn't believe what came out of my mouth next. "I liked it best when you were the one doing it."

"Heh, you want some more, Dekey?"

"Maybe later. I'm exhausted." I said softly. "We might have to do more of this medieval stuff."

"Oh, I have plenty of plans for playing with my handsome knight." Max grinned evilly, and I groaned. "As long as you don't make fun of me anymore."

"Oh, I think I learned my lesson."

"Good boy. Now, I think you've earned some pizza and some cuddles. Let's get you home."

"Yes, Sir!"

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Love it, [mention]Volobond[/mention], Love it! :D :lol: :D
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

That was so adorable! Deke and Max make a cute couple! That serves him well for making fun of the renaissance fair! Great job [mention]Volobond[/mention]
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

That was amazing! Sign me up for their next ren faire!
My M/M Stories Here
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Deke and Max must be my favorite kind of couple: they both love and know each other but are not above some petty fun once in a while. The setting was creative and I loved how Max used it to make people torture his boyfriend without him alerting them.

Also, bearded and barbarically long haired hunk enjoying getting called a "good boy" by the nerdy, smaller guy? Great stuff. Thanks for sharing this, it was a really entertaining and sweet read.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Hee hee! I didn't expect such a response to this! :lol: I wonder, maybe I should write more about Deke and Max in the future if anyone has any ideas?

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Great little story [mention]Volobond[/mention]. A fun couple and also educational!

I'm sure there's lots of other medieval equipment they could explore together.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] I would definitely love to see Deke and Max in the future!
My M/M Stories Here
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic