EASY PREY I (m+/MM) & EASY PREY II (M/m) *ILLUSTRATED*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Done!
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Congratulations Sir Styles! Hoping you have success on Amazon! Bought and reviewed
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Congratulations, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] on the Amazon page! 🙌🏻🙌🏻
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Apparently, you need to have spent 50 bucks over the last 12 months, to write a review (that's what the site told me, when I tried to rate your story). Haven't used my account in a long time, so, sorry, I don't think I'm able to help you there.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Congratulations [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] :D
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Hey [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I been reading this story around my free time and I finally got to finish it this. I got to say, I enjoyed it. The scheming of the younger brother and friends to overthrow the older brother and his friend to a night of smelly torture and tight tape and zip tie bondage was fun to read. Along with the stuffing of the thick sleeping bags sounds like a fun to be a helpless worm sounded funny too. Poor Matt for losing his job from a gaggle of young jocks wrestling him to the floor to join Andrew. But at least Ethan felt bad for causing that to happen.

And in Easy Prey 2, I liked the revenge that Andrew got on his younger brother and liked how Ethan was enjoying the point of being helpless. But when it came to the gag and shoe, he knew he was screwed and wanted to be freed. His character did change and wanted to do this more often in the end as he grew onto this made him a different person. I like that in a story where the torturer isn't harming them against their will but more when they are willingly accepting it. I'm glad I got finish this and I liked your story. Keep up the good work. :D
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Stormee[/mention] Hey buddy!
Glad to hear it! If you enjoyed this as much as your comment leads me to believe, I think you'll enjoy Easy Prey III a lot ;)
The link to it is posted at the end of Easy Prey II. It picks up right where you left off, is packed to the brim with photos and also features the return of Matt. You can also click on the link right above my banner if you want near-immediate access to it (and the rest of my stuff).

Not sure if you saw what I posted on this thread just yesterday, but here's the announcement if you missed it:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=119351#p119351
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] , I already read Easy Prey 2 and commented it on my first reply and liked it. The photos did show the hell that Ethan was going to endure from his brother and Matt was just evil with the shoes. And no I didn't see that post there, I'll have to check it out. Thanks for pointing it out.

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Stormee wrote: 2 years ago @bondagefreak , I already read Easy Prey 2 and commented it on my first reply and liked it.
I know you did ;) Reread what I wrote in my comment.
I think you may have misread it.

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago @Stormee Hey buddy!
Glad to hear it! If you enjoyed this as much as your comment leads me to believe, I think you'll enjoy Easy Prey III a lot ;)
The link to it is posted at the end of Easy Prey II. It picks up right where you left off, is packed to the brim with photos and also features the return of Matt. You can also click on the link right above my banner if you want near-immediate access to it (and the rest of my stuff).
Oh whoops, I read that too fast. I'll have to check it out now. Thanks for correcting me on that part. :lol:

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Congratulationsss sir! However, I'm sorry that I am not able to leave a review :( because as mentioned by [mention]FelixSH[/mention] we need to have spent 50 bucks over the last 12 months, to write a review.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Special thanks to the four members who dropped a review on Amazon thus far!
Very much appreciated.

SEE BOOK HERE:

La-plume-des-yvline
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by La-plume-des-yvline »

cool this story I loved it, the fact that it's the little brother who is a (bully) with this smelly friend is very interesting it changes our habits, so I tell you Ethan you have nothing to reproach yourself for or to you nor your friend you had only given an appropriate treatment to two nerds who deserve it, as for part two even if I was a bit disappointed to see Ethan punished by his own will I have in the end beloved are brother to his revenge with his friend. also a very interesting point for me it's not a story that is about sex or the love between the victim and the executioner it's just a fun story that between us I would like to live well, to be glued by Ethan is that is a friend forced to taste and sniff the sock rotting for a whole day and on top of that being reduced to the state of larvae in several big sleeping bags and smelling that for me it's the fucking dream :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Hey! Thanks for the great and detailed comment [mention]La-plume-des-yvline[/mention]!
I knew you'd enjoy this series and that you'd want to take Ethan's place in them.

I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy EASY PREY 3 just as much as the first two episodes.
Have fun, buddy-boi 8-)

La-plume-des-yvline
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by La-plume-des-yvline »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago Hey! Thanks for the great and detailed comment @La-plume-des-yvline!
I knew you'd enjoy this series and that you'd want to take Ethan's place in them.

I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy EASY PREY 3 just as much as the first two episodes.
Have fun, buddy-boi 8-)

cool I can't wait to read the following, but small precision I don't want to be Ethan's or if but only that he receives his (punishment), but otherwise no I consider myself a geek a nerd or a loser I can't to be like him he's too cool, I define myself more like Andrew before he punishes his little brother, like him I follow a nerd geek guy who can be a loser
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Apologies as late to the party of these tales.

Love that you are so patient and build the tension.

Favourite bit. When Andrew finally works out what sleeping bag Matt is talking about!!
thespy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thespy »

Wow! just finished easy prey I & II, what a great story, that little punk Ethan got exactly what he deserved hehe, but poor boy, those socks sounded awful yet so tantalizing. I can't wait to read more stories from this stinky family.
Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

I must say of the two stories, Easy Prey I was my favorite. Love Ethan and all of his buddies dog piling on Andrew and Matt with duct tape, handgags, holds, smelly sock gags, and stuffing them into sleeping bags. Sorry for being late to this one and it is good to know I am not the only black guy into bondage on here [mention]blackbound[/mention]!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Starcomet[/mention] I had absolutely no doubt you'd enjoy the start of this series (particularly EASY PREY I) what with all the handgags, sleeping bags and sockgags. Also glad to see the family element present in some of my works is not deterring you or hindering your ability to enjoy yourself too much.

Not sure who had it worse between Andrew and Matt, but I'm sure part of you was at least a bit jealous of their respective fates.

Since you also recently caught up to HOUSE ARREST: FOOT-SCENTED JUSTICE (M/mm) I don't know if you made the connection, but Shane (the same guy whose ratty old socks Andrew was forcefully gagged with) is Officer Bob's son. His cousin Caleb is Frank's son ;)

Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

Oh I did not make that connection, but I figured they were all connected in someway. And yes, I am able to ignore the family element since it contains themes that I like and it does not place a huge emphasizes on the family connection. I am still shocked that Andrew could become so knee on gagging Ethan and Shane with his socks despite his mild manner nature and what happened to him in Part 1.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Starcomet[/mention]
Ethan and Matt, you mean.
Yeah, Andrew has grown bolder over the years...thanks in part to Ethan's mouthy taunts and nagging 8-)
Last edited by bondagefreak 10 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

Indeed! Sorry, trying to keep the names together.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@ChairBoy
While you wait for the continuation of HOUSE ARREST, I recommend you take a look at this series here: THE EASY PREY series.

You remember how in one of the more recent chapters of HOUSE ARREST it was mentioned that the Fire Fighter living just across the street from Bob loaned his medical restraint gurney? Well, this series here focuses on that Fireman's family...living just across the street from Liam, Sam, Shane and Bob.

Plus * minor spoilers * Shane features in this series as well.
I'm sure you'll like this one a lot, for that and for other reasons which have to do with your favourites on Deviant Art ;)
Have fun, and keep us posted on your progress if you decide to jump in and have a go at it.

ChairBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChairBoy »

I’m going to start reading it now! Thank youn
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

ChairBoy wrote: 6 months ago I’m going to start reading it now! Thank youn
Awesome! Glad to hear it.
Keep us posted. And more importantly, have fun!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic