EASY PREY I (m+/MM) & EASY PREY II (M/m) *ILLUSTRATED*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Atleast matt isn't afraid to get his much deserved revenge. Hopefully this encourages Andrew to come out of his shell and have at it too.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Glad to see that snot nosed brat finally get some true punishment as wedgieboy pointed out I really home Matt's boldness gets Andrew a little more cruel too. Ethan not only needs punishment for what he did, but he frankly needs to be taken down a couple of pegs so he knows better to try and get revenge later.
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
DeanSummer24
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DeanSummer24 »

Matt is just as angry as I hoped he would be! I think it's only fair that he gets his revenge on Ethan here and I'm very much looking forward to how else he decides to act upon it. Maybe he convinces Andrew to use his stinkers for an even more effective punishment :o
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks for the comments, guys!
Glad some of you are still enjoying this!

[mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention]

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago The karmic payoff of Ethan being unable to say something urgent to Matt is delightful as well.
gaggedfeety wrote: 3 years ago And the fact that he thought he was tormenting Ethan with his own shoe when it was Andrew's made it all the more satisfying...
I'm thrilled you two got something out of that scene.
Poor Ethan must be positively seething right now 8-)
blackbound wrote: 3 years ago I'm still not into socks, but extra tape and a shoe will always do it for me. He's just lucky he didn't get his eyes taped shut (yet!)
If I'm being honest with you though, I see it the other way around.
You've probably noticed that blindfolds very rarely feature in my stories.
I always prefer my subs to see what's being done to them.

In the case of Ethan (who has his face gobbled up inside Andrew's old shoe) he can see it, but he can't do anything to remove it or get away from its maw. I find it so much more humiliating that way.

I'm not into the sensory-deprivation aspect of bondage.
Quite the opposite, I'm into the sensory-overstimulation aspect of it 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I love this story so much . I can't wait to read the next chapter .
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Well, looks like this chapter just confirmed Ethan is in for a long night. Love how Matt just comes in and increases the gag's effectiveness and then adds the shoe on top of it. I bet Ethan is really wishing he wouldn't have explored this. Unless he's somehow secretly still enjoying some of this. Knowing this tale is coming close, I am patently waiting to see what they do to poor Ethan. Maybe next time, don't be a little sh*t Ethan. Then again it'll be more enjoyment for us if you were :lol:
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago I'm not into the sensory-deprivation aspect of bondage.
Quite the opposite, I'm into the sensory-overstimulation aspect of it 8-)
Ah, but removing one sense allows you to overstimulate the others more easily! :D
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Apologies [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], I seem to have let the last couple of chapters get past me without noticing. Thankfully that mistake has now been rectified!

Very much enjoying seeing reality hit home for Ethan. Andrew doesn't seem that interested in tormenting Andrew beyond his current predicament but then just leaving him to stew on his own, completely ignored is torment on its own.

Luckily for Ethan, Matt has returned to spice things up for him and relieve the boredom. Love his incorrect assumption about the shoe and Ethan's inability to enlighten him. Tightly hogtied and gagged with a shoe taped over his face - what a great image.

Looks like he's in for a long night but how will this experience shape him and will it make everyone even?
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

And the retribution continues
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Another magnificent piece of work; I was pleasantly surprised that Matt appeared again. He seems to be much more vengeful than Ethan :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Jb99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jb99 »

Great story!

Can't help thinking that Ethan gave himself to Andrew to try and make up, but even though Matt has made an appearance Ethan hasn't actually committed to making up to Matt even though though Matt lost his job.

Perhaps Ethan needs to make up (or be made to make up) to Matt separately?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention]
[mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention]

THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS, GUYS!

HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER
HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

PART VIII
EASY PREY II
OFF TO THE CHOPPING BLOCK

Few things were worse than being forced to sniff the inside of Andrew's shoes. And sniff them, I did!
I spent a total of four hours trapped in there, enduring the maddening stench of his downright putrid sneaker and screaming unendingly into my gag. The smell of my brother's shoe tested the limits of my sanity, but it was the effectiveness of the gag that really ended up breaking my spirit.

I'd read several stories that involved guys being gagged. More often than not, those scenes were quickly glossed over and the frustrating aspect of not being able to speak was seldom referenced at all though. In short, I was unprepared. Even to this day, I still can't adequately describe the mixture of anger, frustration and incomprehension it provoked in me. I'd fished for this gag, and now I was regretting it.

Having my mouth taped shut would've been humiliating enough.
Having it packed with a cloth or some other wadded material would've added insult to injury.
But this...this was just beyond humiliating.

Andrew had resolved my verbal combativeness by removing his absurdly foul-smelling, oversized running shoes and exposing me to the dingy socks on his huge feet. Upon receipt of my mouthy complaints, the hairy-legged gamer nerd bashfully admitted to having lost track of how long he'd been wearing them - which I knew translated to well over a week - and simply peeled them off his soles before crumpling them up into dingy bundles and feeding them into my mouth.

Dad's cement-grip duct tape prevented their exit, and I was just left there to stew; unable to call for help, unable to defend myself and unable to alert anyone of what was being done to me.

Sure, having my freedom of speech removed was sort of fun at first.
But it's only when I tired of playing this game and wanted out that the frustration of being gagged really started kicking in.

Things only got worse when my brother's stupid friend unexpectedly showed up.
As a reader, you can't even begin to understand the sheer level of panic and hysteria that washed over me upon realising that my introverted and somewhat socially inept brother's fuming shoe was going to be used against me.

I screamed, shook my head 'no' and desperately tried telling Matt those putrescent Nikes weren't mine. Andrew's speech-proof socks stopped my heart-wrenching attempts dead in their tracks and easily took care of preventing me from speaking the truth.

My hogtied body quaked with boiling rage and uncontrollable anger as the pungent thing made its way over my face.

I screamed for help and tried fighting my way past dad's undefeatable duct tape. But even as I attempted to formulate words from beneath it, my tongue found itself trapped inside a cheek-filling jumble of inexplicably rotten nerd socks.

Andrew's stink-ridden cheese balls were an implacable foe.
This was unlike anything I'd ever experienced before.

It was nearing 9 PM by the time my lanky captors finally came back to check on me.

You would think that after four hours of being forced to sniff my brother's shoe I would've calmed down and gotten used to it. But alas, that would've only been the case had his sneaker been half as smelly!

In any case, Andrew was both surprised and embarrassed by what his understandably vengeful friend had done to me.
"Dude! Why did you tape my shoe over his face?!" the lanky nerd asked, before quickly rushing over to free me from the sneaker.

"Oups. I didn't know they were yours, man. I honestly thought they were his." Matt somewhat sheepishly explained.

My brother's face turned beet red and his cheeks became flush with embarrassment at the sight of me gagging on his stench.

For a guy who spent most of his time lazing around and gaming with his buddies, Andrew certainly had some very serious foot odour issues to contend with. He'd obviously inherited that from our father, but from the look of unbridled shame on his face, it was clear that he wasn't very proud of that fact.

After having the embarrassed nerd's disproportionally large running shoe removed from my face, the duct tape securing my heels to my bums was peeled away and I was finally freed from the strenuous 9-hour-long hogtie.

Being able to unfold my legs did wonders to relieve the pain in my thighs, but I ended up finding little solace in the insignificant sliver of freedom I'd mercifully been granted. My legs and ankles were still taped together, and my wrists, arms and torso were left to a similarly cruel fate.

Andrew and Matt had virtually no trouble lifting my hopelessly restrained, tightly sausaged form up and zipping me into a pair of cold-weather sleeping bags.

I was zipped into my own rectangular-shaped sleeping bag - which was actually quite lofty - and was then zipped into my brother's red one, which was almost twice as thick as mine and rated for temperatures well below freezing point.

A series of blue ratchet straps were used to secure me in, and by the time the two nerds were done, I was reduced to the shape of a big fat worm; with tight straps going from my ankles all the way up to my neck, and only my head poking out into the open.

Andrew's red bag swooshed rather noisily as I wiggled around on the soft carpet floor.

"Mmpphh mggghpphh!" I cried out, making aggressive grunting sounds and giving my triumphant captors good reason to chuckle.

"Man, it's a shame we can't teach this punk a lesson by shoving him inside that really shitty-smelling sleeping bag." Matt suddenly admitted.

"What bag?" my brother immediately asked, his deep voice betraying an unmistakable tinge of interest and curiosity.

"I don't know, man. All I know is that after he and his asshole friends taped me up last month, I was shoved headfirst inside this absolutely HORRIBLE sleeping bag." the vengeful gamer geek spoke, before somewhat vengefully nudging the side of my head with his sneakered foot.

Andrew sounded positively intrigued by what he was hearing and quickly pressed his friend for answers.

"What did the bag look like?" he excitedly questioned, causing Matt to shrug his shoulders and use the words "black" and "insanely thick" to describe the sleeping bag he'd been forcefully shoved in.

My eyes beamed wide in terror and my blood instantly froze in fear.
I knew exactly which bag he was talking about, and from the looks of it, Andrew did as well.

"Wait here." my brother told his friend. "I think I'm onto something."

COMING UP NEXT
FINAL CHAPTER & EPILOGUE

Last edited by bondagefreak 5 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Haha and so the instrument of Ethan's doom is revealed! :twisted:

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Awww poor Andrew, hopefully Matt can boost hid confidence more...and definitely liking where this is headed!
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

I am really too too impatient to find out the end of this story
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I thought some sleeping bags would make an appearance and it looks like three is going to be the charm in this case.

Poor Ethan! They really are getting their revenge but at least now he's going to be a bit more comfortable! It's always fun when you explore the frustration of a gag and it's also interesting to see the embarrassment of Andrew with regards to the use of his shoe. Definitely some recurring themes in your work but I'm definitely not complaining! Always a pleasure to read.

Will Ethan have learned his lesson by the end of this?
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

So adorable seeing Andrew so embarrassed by his own foot stench.

Really looking forward to the ultra smelly sleeping bag!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention]

Thanks for sticking around, guys! Glad to see you're all enjoying Matt's involvement and Andrew's continued footwear-related embarrassment 8-)
Hope we'll soon be hearing from [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]Tiedinjordans[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]Gerson 60[/mention] and all our other friends who enjoyed the first part of this tale!

THE FINAL CHAPTER IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!
Pup Wingletang wrote: 2 years ago Poor Ethan! They really are getting their revenge but at least now he's going to be a bit more comfortable! It's always fun when you explore the frustration of a gag and it's also interesting to see the embarrassment of Andrew with regards to the use of his shoe.
Definitely more comfortable than the hogtie!
Sleeping bags, particularly the thick rectangular ones, are might comfy.
As for the gag-induced frustration, it tends to get glossed over a little too often for my liking.
Glad you're enjoying the added emphasis Ethan's been putting on it 8-)

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

PART IX
EASY PREY II
OFF TO THE CHOPPING BLOCK

Aside from the fact that it was black, dad's old sleeping bag wasn't much different from mine or Andrews.
It was long, narrow and rectangular shaped, with a plaid-motif flannel liner and an unhooded top. In other words, it was just your everyday sleeping bag.

The only thing that differentiated it from ours was its thickness.
Dad's bag was extremely fat and heavy. It was four times thicker than my brother's lofty bag and was rated for temperatures you'd only find in the dead of Siberia's coldest winters.

Considering how insanely thick it was, considering the frequency at which my dad went camping and considering he'd been sleeping in that thing for the past twenty years or so, Matt's frightening account wasn't all that surprising.
Of course, it was also backed up by the fact that my heavily built dad was endowed with some of the WORST smelling feet on the planet and that his trusty old winter bag was used year-round, even for those unbearably warm summertime camping trips.

In short, I had no reason to believe Matt was exaggerating when he described to us the puke-inducing smell that permeated the bottom of my forty-three-year-old father's supremely thick bag.

Given how bad his socked soles reeked when he got home from work, I could only imagine how eye-watering it must've been for Matt to have his gagged head shoved in there.

So you can probably understand the fear that washed over me upon seeing Andrew emerge into the bedroom with the very hefty form of dad's rolled-up sleeping bag.

"Is this the bag you were talking about?" he asked, causing a glimmer of excitement to instantly light his friend's eyes.

"Yeah! That's the one. Where'd you find it?" Matt excitedly questioned, sitting up to attention upon seeing the infernally smelly bag my classmates and I had previously stuffed him in.

The gargantuan bag was unrolled and Andrew spent a few seconds awkwardly apologising to Matt before explaining to him whose sleeping bag that was and why it reeked so bad.

"My dad goes camping every couple of weeks and he's been sleeping in this thing since before Ethan and I were born. Given that you spent a night in there, I don't think I need to tell you he has a bad case of foot odour..." my brother calmly explained.

"Foot odour?!" the seated gamer-nerd immediately scoffed. "Dude, YOU have foot odour. Your dad doesn't have foot odour. Your dad has athlete's foot. BIG fuckin' difference." came Matt's angry-sounding correction.

Andrew rolled his eyes up and his cheeks became flush with embarrassment.
Unfortunately for him, his talkative classmate wasn't quite done driving his point home yet.

I watched as the vengeful nerd picked one of my brother's discarded sneakers up and watched as he crinkled his nose and voiced a series of complaints out.

My brother huffed and sighed in growing annoyance, but his ill-mannered guest lost no time in moving the pungent shoe to my face and forcing me to draw breath from inside it.

Much to Andrew's continued embarrassment, I choked and gagged on the fetid stench of his downright musky sneaker.
Matt just snickered.

"Your brother's shoe smells like shit, doesn't it?" he asked, causing me to cough and scream for him to pull it away. "Well guess what, punk? You're about to spend the night sniffing something a whole lot smellier!" he laughed, tossing the raunchy sneaker back down to the floor and helping my brother out in getting my sleeping arrangements ready.

I'm not sure why, but before I was shoved in, Andrew tucked his tail and begrudgingly accepted Matt's invitation to sample what I'd been dealing with all night.

Dad's bag was unzipped about halfway down and my brother stole a tentative whiff of it by sticking his head inside and flaring his nostrils open.

Andrew's face was only in there for a second, but by the time he pulled out, his skin looked greener than usual and a truly sickened expression lined his normally stoic features.

"Told you it was bad!" the laughing teen rather gleefully exclaimed.

I knew the stench would potentially be lethal when my brother showed reticence at carrying out the next phase of their plan.
Unfortunately for me though, his fellow nerd was very adamant about seeing me in there and swiftly reminded his fellow captor of what my friends and I had put him through only a few weeks ago.

Andrew tried defending me for a bit but was eventually forced to capitulate and admit how fitting it would be for me to suffer the same fate his friend had suffered.

The two teens carried my heartily protesting form over to the seclusion of my bedroom.
Three vertical revolutions of cement-grip duct tape were used to prevent me from opening my mouth up during the night, and the next three minutes were spent shoving my heavily bundled form into the indescribably putrescent abyss that was my dad's arctic weather sleeping bag.

I say "indescribable" because words are insufficient to adequately convey the potency of the stench that lingered inside there.

I let out the most heart-wrenching calls for help, but my lanky captors paid little heed to my pleas and simply forced me all the way in before zipping the bag shut and trapping me inside.

A ratchet strap was used to seal the bag's opening shut beneath my feet. And then more of those infuriating straps followed suit, pressing the insanely fat loft to my already heavily cocooned body and trapping my defenceless head in the bag's revoltingly putrid, bacteria-infested cul-de-sac.

The resulting cocoon was so thick that I could no longer bring myself to squirm around or wiggle from side to side anymore.
Dad's old bag was so fat and so heavily insulated that it prevented my muffled screams from escaping its confines and kept me from hearing the raucous sounds of Matt's cruel laughter.

The vengeful nerd had been right of course. Andrew's smelly shoes were absolutely no match for the puke-inducing stench that permeated the bottom of this hellish prison. It wasn't even comparable! Not by a long shot.

I spent the next twelve hours bound, gagged and trapped headfirst inside my father's stomach-churning sleeping bag.
Tears welled up in my eyes and a series of coughs threatened to make me choke on the giant ball of silencing mush that was my older brother's socks.

The torturous predicament of being left hogtied in his bedroom was but a walk in the park compared to what I ended up experiencing that night.

Dad's infernal sleeping bag was so thick that its insulating loft kept smothering my face and swallowing my nose up.

Toxic fumes weren't the only thing I sniffed that night, for along with them came roughly twenty years' worth of cheesy sock lint, raunchy toe jam, curly leg hairs and various other bits and bobs of unknown origin. The bag's cosy flannel interior was like a debris magnet for all this crap, and my flaring nostrils soon found themselves acting like a pair of helpless little vacuum cleaners.

In other words, this was hell.

I developed a very healthy fear of my father's clinically diagnosed foot odour problem that night.
More importantly, though, I experienced first-hand what my friends and I had put Matt through.

I hadn't acted alone of course.
But my predicament was definitely well-deserved.
I'd acted out, and now I was paying the price for my folly.

EPILOGUE

Things never quite went back to normal after that.

In the months and years that followed, Andrew ended up taking a more active interest in keeping me restrained and even used his monthly allowances to start accumulating dedicated bondage gear; rope, duct tape, zip ties and handcuffs.

It became something of a ritual that each time our parents would leave, I would be tied up and stashed in his room somewhere.

The positions alternated a lot and my brother's skill with rope steadily increased as our sessions continued growing more frequent.

The gags were always the same though. Socks!
Sometimes he'd use clean ones, other times he'd use not-so-clean ones.
The one constant was that they were always his.

We were always careful not to let dad in on what was happening, fearing that he and mum wouldn't approve of these games we were playing. But as the weeks turned into months and we continued growing bolder, I ended up sleeping in Andrew's room more often than not, and regularly found myself strapped down inside his sleeping bag with a crummy old sock clogging up my facial orifice.

Matt came by to chill on a somewhat more regular basis, and even though he wasn't entirely fond of me given our less-than-ideal past, he actually ended up joining me as one of Andrew's captives once!

But yeah, those are stories for another time.
If you guys are still interested in hearing about the stuff Andrew and I have been up to, do let me know.

I log on here almost every day, and from having checked my brother's recent browsing history, I know he started visiting this place via lurker mode as well.

Anyways, time for me to sign off now.
Hope to see lots of you guys in the comments!

Yours truly,
Ethan

END OF "EASY PREY II"

TO JUMP TO THE FOLLOW-UP TALE "EASY PREY III" CLICK HERE:

EASY PREY III: A MOUTHFUL OF SOCKS

SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL THOSE OF YOU LEAVING COMMENTS
AND SPECIAL THANKS TO FOOTMASTERMICKEY FOR SUPPLYING US
WITH THOSE PHOTOS OF ANDREW'S SHOES AND SOCKED SOLES!

Link to FootMasterMikey's Tumblr blog
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/view/footmastermikey
Last edited by bondagefreak 5 months ago, edited 11 times in total.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Haha, a fitting punishment, and one that seems to have given Andrew oodles of confidence! I hope Andrew gets plenty of ideas from here to use on both his captives! ;)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Yaru
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yaru »

hehe I finally caught up! I love how the story unfolded so far (note the pun) from the sock gag + tape, to how Ethan stops enjoying the situation little by little until he just wants to escape, and of course the arrival of Matt! arriving to make revenge even more perfect and doing what Andrew did not dare. and now the hogtie is good, but I've always loved sleepsacks, can't wait to see the ending!
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

What a really interesting story. Hearing Ethan experience both sides of the predicament was fascinating to watch the coin flip. I feel they left at an even playing field and Ethan even awakened some new interests in his brother, which I also enjoyed hearing about. Super well written as always, and very entertaining.
Yaru
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yaru »

Wow, I'm distracted I just noticed the last chapter, definitely the revenge was complete, quite satisfactory I must say, and I love knowing that in the end andrew developed an interest in dominating his younger brother and his friend, happy ending, now I'm with the Curious about how was that session where andrew tied up Matt and Ethan
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Very nice story, happy the brother got back at him, and it looks like the little bro got big bro into bondage.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic