EASY PREY I (m+/MM) & EASY PREY II (M/m) *ILLUSTRATED*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

In the end it looks like a good bonding experience for the brothers and it's nice to see they have a new hobby they can share.

From the descriptions at the beginning it definitely seems like Matt got his revenge.

We'd definitely like to hear more of your stories Ethan. Maybe Andrew could stop lurking and share his side of events.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Wow I'm pleasantly surprised to hear that Andrew seemed to have really embraced his dom side after this. The whole time, he was reluctant and in the epilogue he's the one doing the tying up all the time and even ties up his friend! We love the birth of a new dom :twisted:

Great story!
DeanSummer24
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DeanSummer24 »

It does seem that a little bondage lover was born out of Andrew which is always nice to see! I'm always going to be happy if you want to write more for this story [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] as I've really thoroughly enjoyed it.

Thank you for sharing your work with us.
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

Glad Ethan got what he deserved, little punk. This is a great story, absolutely loved the concluding chapters which I'm sure comes as no surprise.

I’m glad Matt did most of the damage towards the end, especially given what he went through. I’ll echo what others have been saying about Andrew becoming a regular bondage enthusiast himself thanks to this experience.

And of course, being strapped into three sleeping bags in the same manner as how Ethan was sounds like a lot fun :lol:
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago @Pup Wingletang @GoBucks @The slave @gaggedfeety @Volobond

Thanks for sticking around, guys! Glad to see you're all enjoying Matt's involvement and Andrew's continued footwear-related embarrassment 8-)
Hope we'll soon be hearing from @Mummybag @DeeperThanRed @Yaru @sniffingyoursocks @The WinterShuffle @ShadowHusky @socjuc @sws91 @Tiedinjordans @ohazut @Gerson 60 and all our other friends who enjoyed the first part of this tale!

THE FINAL CHAPTER IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!
Pup Wingletang wrote: 2 years ago Poor Ethan! They really are getting their revenge but at least now he's going to be a bit more comfortable! It's always fun when you explore the frustration of a gag and it's also interesting to see the embarrassment of Andrew with regards to the use of his shoe.
Definitely more comfortable than the hogtie!
Sleeping bags, particularly the thick rectangular ones, are might comfy.
As for the gag-induced frustration, it tends to get glossed over a little too often for my liking.
Glad you're enjoying the added emphasis Ethan's been putting on it 8-)
It had been a great story from the beginning... but there is no better part when being tugged in a snug shiny sleepingbag. I think this little brother is not going to have it cold. I hope he’s being kept in there for quit some time.
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

I'm not really sure what I expected, but it wasn't this lol. But I think it was a satisfying ending and I was definitely glad to see Andrew get more confident and dominating when it came to tying up his brother. I was surprised to see Ethan continue to let himself be tied up, although aside from the smells, I guess they both discovered some new interests. And Matt being tied up alongside Ethan?! How did that happen :lol:
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Interesting end to see that long term Ethan became quite interested in consistently becoming a captive of his brother. Overall enjoyable story my friend!
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
ChiDrag221
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChiDrag221 »

What a wonderful end to the tale! Sounds like the whole session paved the way for lots of future funsies between them ;)
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

I just finished the first chapter. I don't know what's exactly happening next but Ethan sounded really really sorry about it.

I'm pretty sure the poor guy is going to miss his evening shift. There is nothing that I hate more than coming late or doing a bad job at work. If I would be late for work because of some overconfident boys I would probably take really bad revenge, they wouldn't see daylight for some days for sure :evil:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Well, looks like these events woke up some hidden parts of the brothers. Maybe even a little in Matt too. And if Ethan and even Andrew from his point of view, wanna share more of their times after this, I am all for it!! And pending on who's stories Andrew is lurking on, Ethan could be in more trouble in the future ;)
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Really great story through and through!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

AN HUGE THANKS FOR THE INCREDIBLE SUPPORT AND THE 220+ COMMENTS
YOU GUYS LEFT ME OVER THE COURSE OF THE LAST EIGHT WEEKS!

I'd also like to extend a special thanks to all those of you who took
the time to leave me a comment after having completed the story.

[mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention]
[mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]ChiDrag221[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention]

NOW THAT EASY PREY II IS CONCLUDED, I'M PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE
THAT SUCKING UP TO THE BOSS IS BACK ON TRACK!

Synopsis: An aspiring young office clerk finds himself in a SERIOUS bind when he agrees to babysit his boss' five boys for the night. What could possibly go wrong? Click on the link to find out!

HERE'S THE LATEST CHAPTER, GUYS:
SUCKING UP TO THE BOSS (NEW CHAPTER APRIL 18)

Killua wrote: 2 years ago I just finished the first chapter. I don't know what's exactly happening next but Ethan sounded really really sorry about it.

I'm pretty sure the poor guy is going to miss his evening shift. There is nothing that I hate more than coming late or doing a bad job at work. If I would be late for work because of some overconfident boys I would probably take really bad revenge, they wouldn't see daylight for some days for sure :evil:

Glad to see you'll be rooting for Matt!
Welcome to the party, my friend.
Hope you enjoy the ride as much as the other readers have ;)
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

A great ending! I enjoyed the little tease of future tales with these characters! And I'm glad that Ethan and Andrew both came around to the games at the end!
My M/M Stories Here
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

I finished part 2 and 3 now. Poor Andrew... all this sleeping bags are probably warm as hell and the sock seems to taste a little bad :lol:

I like it how his younger brother is always leaving some little hints that he isn't that sure about all this and it's more than his brother deserves.

It's great how you mentioned how dangerous something like that can be if nobody thinks the whole thing through. Especially that there is only a possibility to breath by luck and it could have gone horribly wrong. After all he couldn't call for help and even if... all those kids probably just ignore that and if the younger brother says something, I guess he would be next one all bundled up.

Imagine to step out of the shower, drying myself off, not knowing a bunch of kids is about to jump me right after I leave the bathroom... poor guy, not knowing what is going to happen to him and already happened to his friend :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Now I finished Part 4. I knew Matt would stand no chance against all of them. I like how you always describe things as realistic as possible. There are many little things that add to the realism of your story, like when he came out but needed a moment to realise what happened and wasn't dashing away the same second he came out of the door.

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago
"What are you doing?! Let me gmmpphh..." came the sound of his very angry complaint.

[...]

"No! You guys can't do this! I have to gmmmmpphh..." the lad screamed, causing another one of my annoyed classmates to clamp his palm down over the offending speech-hole.
They really made sure he can't say something that could change their minds :lol: I guess he is really angry at them when he miss his working shift, even though it seems like he is already really angry at them. I guess the "clothes" out of the hamper will end in his mouth and he probably won't be that happy about it :D
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]gag1195[/mention] Glad you enjoyed the ending, my friend ;)
Thanks for taking the time to comment. Really appreciate it.

Killua wrote: 2 years ago Poor Andrew... all these sleeping bags are probably warm as hell and the sock seems to taste a little bad :lol:

Now I finished Part 4. I knew Matt would stand no chance against all of them. I like how you always describe things as realistic as possible. There are many little things that add to the realism of your story, like when he came out but needed a moment to realise what happened and wasn't dashing away the same second he came out of the door.
Hey buddy!

Realism is indeed very important to me, as I'm sure you've seen from the discussion I had about that with [mention]FelixSH[/mention] and [mention]ChiDrag221[/mention] a few weeks ago. And yeah, those sleeping bags are no doubt mighty warm. But at least poor Andrew will be kept quite comfy with all that thick padding surrounding his heavily duct-taped form 8-)

Anyways, happy to hear you're about the reach the conclusion of Easy Prey I.
Knowing you, I think its follow-up tale is one you'll be enjoying a lot more though.

You'll understand why I say that when/if you make it to the short prologue opening ;)

Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

I reached Part 5 in the meantime.
bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago
Thinking back on it now, I can't help but feel a little bad for what my gang and I put them through that night.
The sheer humiliation of being wrestled down, tied up and then forcefully sockgagged by a bunch of upstart teenagers was obviously too much for Andrew to handle.

I definitely felt remorse for what I'd done.
But even stronger than the remorse I felt was the utter certainty that I'd do it all over again were I given the opportunity of reliving that night.

The look on their faces as we successfully manhandled them into submission was priceless.
And truth be known, I'd do anything to tie my older brother up and make him suck on Shane's socks again!
At first I thought ok he's sorry for what he did because during the whole thing he sounded like it went a bit too far in his opinion... but now...

He feels only a "little bad"? He is the reason Matt lost his job...and isn't sorry at all. He would do this immediatly again? I guess he deserves a really really bad payback. Especially since he didn't even said sorry to them especially to Matt... after that I would probably keep him prisoner and torture him for weeks.

Great story so far. I feel somewhat sorry for poor Matt...hopefully he can get some really nasty revenge on that brat.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Ehm... I thought I would just read one or two Parts of Easy Prey II and then leave you a comment... well... I started reading... and now I just finished part 6... Let's say I really wanted to know what would happen and if and how his behaviour and toughts about the whole thing would change. But Andrew surely took his time to finish him up and so I ended in reading 6 part in one go :lol:

As you promised before I really like Easy Pray II more than the first one. Finally he is about to get what he deserves. I can completely understand him. It's sounded fun to be tied up like that and even gagged but if you can't get out and your brother isn't paying any attention and isn't interested in letting you go it might end up in a lot of frustration.

I never thought he would willingly offer himself as his brother's prisoner. But I guess it's a nice idea of him but he did it only because also wanted to know how it fells, so I guess it serves him right. :twisted:

I really loved how you took your time to describe his feelings. It was great to read how he little by little changed his mind and now at the end of part 6 is completely desperate to get out. Especially the gag he wanted so badly is now the thing he hated and regretted the most.

I wonder what Matt will be doing if he finds him like that. As far as I read at the beginning he might keep them company.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Killua wrote: 2 years ago Ehm... I thought I would just read one or two Parts of Easy Prey II and then leave you a comment... well... I started reading... and now I just finished part 6...
That's quite a bit of reading, my friend ;)
I'm glad you're enjoying yourself.

I knew you'd enjoy Easy Prey II a lot more than its prequel.
I have a feeling you're going to be enjoying the ending quite a bit as well.

Have fun, buddy!

Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

In the meantime I finished your story. I really enjoyed the last few chapters.

I like such moments like the one his last hope that his brother could be the one entering the room in part 7 vanished.

Matt did a great job teasing him. Making him false hope to remove the tape was great, especially after the poor little prisoner was already that desperate to believe it :lol:

And well the shoe :lol: The boy must've regretted it sooo bad that he made his brother gag him. He was really totally helpless there. He is lucky he didn't puke, even though he wanted it :lol:

I like how you kept your character's personality over the story, especially when Andrew was so embarrased because his own shoe was used as torture for little Ethan.

The story fits really good the typical "It can't get worse, right?" kind of thinking but then it always gets worse. If the sleeping bag was "smelling" even worse than the shoes I'm really wondering how he or better Matt and Ethan managed to keep sane inside that thing.

The ending is really great. That after all that has happened they are starting to play these games together and become close again is cute ending. That Matt even joins their games is surprising but a great idea.

I really hope there will be a Easy Prey III someday. It would be great to read more about their games especially when someone surely is going to have a too huge mouth again and regrets that later on :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Killua wrote: 2 years ago I really hope there will be a Easy Prey III someday. It would be great to read more about their games especially when someone surely is going to have a too huge mouth again and regrets that later on :lol:
I'm glad you enjoyed this, my friend ;)
With me currently being in the process of reading your fine story "Never Leave Your Phone Unguarded" I knew Easy Prey II would be right up your alley...at least, more so than its prequel.

Given the astounding number of positive comments this short tale has garnered over these last weeks, I can guarantee you that we'll have an Easy Prey III in the not so distant future.

As soon as I bring SUCKING UP TO THE BOSS (m+/M) to a close, I'll be getting the third episode of Ethan's adventures going.

sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

I'm not completely caught up to this yet, now finished upon chapter 7.

Really enjoy how Matt is getting revenge and how the dynamics evolved between the two brothers.
Gonna continue that last few chapter with Matt's (hopefully) revenge tomorrow.

Amazing work as always, Master [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] .
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Just finished Easy Prey II and I really loved the end.
Damn, that sleepsack sounds BAD! Wouldn't want to be there, poor Ethan. Haha.

Great to hear though that for Andrew that was the starting point of a more active role in restraining his brother.
Funny, that the whole thing other way around lead to this kind of "games" that these brothers are now sharing. Very great!

Would definitely love to read more of those two/three (if you include Matt).
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention]
Glad you were able to catch up and enjoy this, boi.

Indeed, the dad's sleeping bag was foul-smelling enough to break Ethan's spirit and reduce him to tears.
And although there's no doubt in my mind it would've broken you as well, I think we all know part of you would've loved to have been in his place that evening. You ain't fooling anyone, kiddo. Certainly not me 8-)

sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago @sniffingyoursocks
Glad you were able to catch up and enjoy this, boi.

Indeed, the dad's sleeping bag was foul-smelling enough to break Ethan's spirit and reduce him to tears.
And although there's no doubt in my mind it would've broken you as well, I think we all know part of you would've loved to have been in his place that evening. You ain't fooling anyone, kiddo. Certainly not me 8-)

Touché, Master...

For sure I'd have loved to be in Ethan's place. Poor, and still somehow lucky guy. Haha :D 8-)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic