EASY PREY I (m+/MM) & EASY PREY II (M/m) *ILLUSTRATED*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

IF YOU'RE BEING TAGGED HERE, IT'S CAUSE YOU'VE COMMENTED ON EASY PREY I &/OR II
BE SURE TO CHECK THIS THREAD OUT:

[mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]User4525[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]FelixSH[/mention] [mention]stimle[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]ChiDrag221[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]Tiedinjordans[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Tiedinjordans[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Gerson 60[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Killua[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

Just finished bingeing this story. Wow, that was great! What a great bonding experience :lol: Especially part 2!

That taped hogtie is one of my favorite positions to see, combined with taping the shoe to Ethan's head, that combined two of the hottest things into one. And that it was such a foul-smelling shoe, yeah, that's just rightful payback for Ethan. Damn, topping from the bottom much? Luckily his bravado and big mouth caught up to him. It's just as the saying goes, it's not bondage until you want out, right?

And then being basically shoved and hidden in that sleeping bag, again, serves him right. But in the end, his plan with some selfish motivations did pay off, even though he didn't enjoy it in the moment as much as he thought he would.

Being the nerdy older brother myself, I can understand Andrew's awkwardness, but it is good to see he was enjoying himself enough to want to continue doing it in the end. And with such an annoying younger brother, who can blame him? ;)

Very curious to see where this story will go next!
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

LockedCheeseBird wrote: 2 years ago Just finished bingeing this story. Wow, that was great! What a great bonding experience :lol: Especially part 2!

That taped hogtie is one of my favorite positions to see, combined with taping the shoe to Ethan's head, that combined two of the hottest things into one. And that it was such a foul-smelling shoe, yeah, that's just rightful payback for Ethan.
[mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] So glad you caught up to this, buddy-boi. And just in time, I might add! ;)
And you're right. Ethan definitely got a lot more than he bargained for, especially after Matt paid him a visit and taped his gagged face into Andrew's eye-wateringly pungent shoe! :lol:

Super happy to hear you were able to relate to Andrew.
That's exactly what I was aiming for; just an everyday average-Joe type. Something of a far cry from your stereotypical "Dom".

Quite a few readers who professed enjoyment of EASY PREY I didn't carry on with the second part of the saga. But [mention]Killua[/mention], [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention], yourself and everyone else who did really seemed to enjoy EASY PREY II more than its prequel. Hopefully, those who decided to forgo reading Episode II will be tempted to reconsider now that EASY PREY III is in the works.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

EAST PREY III IS OUT, GUYS!

[mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]User4525[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]FelixSH[/mention] [mention]stimle[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]ChiDrag221[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]Tiedinjordans[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Tiedinjordans[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Gerson 60[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Killua[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Gerson1960[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]KGB[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]abcdefsmith3[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]ravish[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]harsim[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]dallen108[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]User4525[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention]

wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Just caught up on the ending. Bravo! I love the brothers' interplay!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]wataru14[/mention] Glad you liked this, my friend!
You caught up just in time for Episode III ;)

Hope you enjoy it as much you enjoyed the previous ones.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

EASY PREY III IS OUT, GUYS!

A 17-year-old teen becomes infatuated with his smelly-footed older brother's ropework skills.
Follow along as our narrator takes you on a vivid ride filled to the brim with smelly sockgags and hot illustrations!

Tags: Brother-vs-brother, smelly socks, sockgags, forced sneaker sniffing,
tight bondage, duct tape, hogties, sleeping bags, illustrations

SOME SNEAK PEEK ILLUSTRATIONS TO WET YOUR APPETITES
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

I haven't noticed anyone else make this point, bit it seems to me though that all of Ethan's friends who participated in the original gang-up should also get a turn - one at a time, along with Ethan - in being bound and helpless for a night gagging on dirty socks and the like. After all, why should they get away scot-free? And not only for the sake of justice served, but to rub it in even deeper on Ethan that he is the reason his friends are being punished in this manner. Preferably at the most inconvenient time possible for each one of them.; just like with Matt.
Just a thought, anyway. :mrgreen:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Jason Toddman wrote: 2 years ago I haven't noticed anyone else make this point, bit it seems to me though that all of Ethan's friends who participated in the original gang-up should also get a turn - one at a time, along with Ethan - in being bound and helpless for a night gagging on dirty socks and the like. After all, why should they get away scot-free? And not only for the sake of justice served, but to rub it in even deeper on Ethan that he is the reason his friends are being punished in this manner. Preferably at the most inconvenient time possible for each one of them.; just like with Matt.
Just a thought, anyway. :mrgreen:
Indeed, that would be a fitting fate, wouldn't it? 8-)
Glad to enjoyed the first parts of this little saga, my friend.

Thanks for commenting.

Whitestorm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Whitestorm »

I noticed I started to forget key details to this story, and I never commented on it (which is something I'm working on).

The whole series is a pure dream, I honestly wish it was me under all that tape in both scenarios. But I'll have to admit, being controlled by a dozen jocks forcibly is something quite impressive and hot :mrgreen:

Thank you Sir [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] for this wonderful story !
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

really too impatient to see the rest
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

Finally finished this tale. Gotta say pretty great, thanks for the recommendation. Hope you update soon
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

that1kid13 wrote: 2 years ago Finally finished this tale. Gotta say pretty great, thanks for the recommendation. Hope you update soon
Hey buddy-boi.
Glad to hear you enjoyed EASY PREY I & II.
Episode III has been up for a while now. Be sure not to miss out on it.
The link is on page 9, at the end of Episode II's last chapter.

that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

Oh I must have missed that I’ll go look. Pleasant surprise
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Finally got around to reading this, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], thanks for bringing it to my attention. As per usual, it was a fun read. For good measure, I also reread the first part (not too much of a time investment anyway, it's nicely short.

No idea what my feedback was for the first one, so I might repeat myself. But I want to talk about one or two points.

First, the image that Matt is watching, when coming out of the bathroom, must be one of the most chilling I can imagine (at least, outside of the context of being in actual, real danger). I imagine it to be a blood-freezing moment, when you suddenly, without warning, look into the evil-grinning faces of a bunch of guys, with bondage material in their hands. You probably know immediately what's coming - knowing that you might soon be incapable of defending yourself, while not suspecting a thing a few seconds before, and still maybe being able to get away, must be really intense.

Second, I have liked the idea of a younger brother tying up the older one for quite some time. It doesn't really matter to me, if one of them is a jock or not. You can often solve this problem by being clever - using surprise and/or allies to help you with. But there is some implied authoritarity around older siblings, instilled through society as a whole, and also due to the fact that they are likely, for most of your childhood lifes, bigger and stronger than the younger ones. Despite being on an equal level (the higher authority is not actually with them, but with their parents), breaking this implied authority is exciting and interesting. And, as you mentioned, isn't examined enough.
I have wanted to write a story like this for years, but never really got a good idea for the execution. So, glad to have it done by someone else.

Also, I'm surprised that Ethan survived, when he freed his brother and, especially, Matt. I mean, Ethan was probably just shaken, and happy to get away, but Matt seems like he would be incredibly angry, and ready to murder whoever did this to him. But then, being tied up for such a long time, probably unable to sleep during the night, must have been incredibly exhausting.

Still great fun, I enjoyed the first part as much as I did, back when I first read it.

--------------------------------------

The second part is an interesting exploration of an older brother, who is actually uncomfortable with using force of any kind, to show authority. I can emphasize, he doesn't even know how to deal with this break of trust, that a certain line would not be crossed.

I do find Ethans position interesting, in that he feels bad for what happened, but being unable to undo the damage he caused. So, while he is clearly, at least partially, selfishly motivated, I believe that this is an earnest attempt, of evening everything out. That said, he is kind of bad with it - when trying to get gagged, he is clearly egoistical, making his brother uncomfortable again.

Honestly, without having Matt here, I'm not sure if Andrew had gotten anything real out of the whole situation. He seemed uncomfortable during the whole thing, until the end. Or, after taking a short look over the last few chapters, he doesn't actually enjoy the whole thing, in itself. It seems more like something he can use, to get peace and quite from his brother. And gives him the opportunity to give Matt a sort of present.

I am very happy, that Matt got a chance for some well-deserved revenge. I hoped he would show up, and I like that he didn't do anything worse than what was done to him. Very fair, and having someone here who actually enjoyed being a torturer felt chatartic.

But with Andrew, it doesn't seem like he is there yet, at the point where he actively likes to tie up his brother. Which might have more to do with other issues, but some development seems still necessary. But I do believe, that it is a big step in repairing the relationship of the brothers.

One thing that I also enjoy is, when someone is helplessly tied and gagged, with the captor in the same room, just doing something else, ignoring the victim completely. I remember another story, where the victim was bound, and the captor, his brother, came back, taunting him a bit, but elsewise just ignored him. The idea that, finally, a chance to get free, but no, that person just continues to ignore you, is really exciting. I find it interesting, when hope is crushed.

You know, I do find it interesting, how this story could have developed into a completely different direction (as the epilogue of the first part imlies), with the direction seemingly being motivated by how strong the bond of the two brothers is. Like, had their bond been weaker, and Ethan being less interested in Andrews forgiveness, the big-brother-authority might have been gone, and Andrew would find himself victim to his brothers ideas on a regular basis. Including being regularly bound and gagged in horrible ways, whenever their parents were away. But, honestly, the way the prologue and the epilogue of the first part was written, this seems like the more realistic approach, to how the relation of the brothers is. Ethan seems too distressed, to abuse his brother further.

I could go on, I just find it fascinating, how our motivations and actions are so strongly informed by emotions, that exist only in our heads and feelings. Interesting stuff.

Anyway, I think that's all for now. I'll report back, whenever I finish part three.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]FelixSH[/mention] Holy crap, that is one big ass review!

I've gotten so used to seeing popular threads like these simply vanish into the forgotten depths of the forum just days after production has ended, so your review comes as quite a surprise to me. Given how many registered readers have caught up to this in the last two or three months (almost 100 according to the reader poll of Easy Prey III) I'm genuinely perplexed as to why they've all opted to remain silent. It seems like the only people commenting are those who were initially reading while the story was in production.

In any case, your review has given me lots to think about.
It seems that you're as interested (if not more so) in the psychology and relationship of Andrew & Ethan as you are in the actual bondage.
That certainly bodes well for your enjoyment of Easy Prey III ;)

I'm thrilled that you were satisfied with Matt's return and the role he played in dishing out some well-deserved justice.
I'm also honoured to learn that this saga fills in a void you've been wanting to fill for a long time. As you know, I've been toying with this idea for quite a while with shorter stories. It definitely felt good to finally flesh out this sort of unorthodox brother vs brother dynamic in a longer-running saga.

Thank you very much for this incredibly detailed review, Felix.
Doubly so for taking the time to write all this on a story that's no longer in production.
Very much appreciated.

Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropelover98 »

I love the story so far Sir 😍😍 i wish i was that older brother, being the prisoner of my own brother and his mates… i cant wait to read more
Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropelover98 »

I totally read easy pray I.. i love it and i cant wait till Andrew take his rivanche on his little brother
Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropelover98 »

Freaking hell i love that Andrew has his friend over while he has his little brother bound and gagged in his room
Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropelover98 »

Wow i love Ethan became his brothers prisoner, i wish i had a hot older brother who kept me his prisoner and tied me up all the time
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Ropelover98 wrote: 2 years ago Freaking hell i love that Andrew has his friend over while he has his little brother bound and gagged in his room
Poor Ethan wasn't too happy about that. Especially not after what Matt ended up putting him through.
Glad you enjoyed this, buddy-boi! ;)

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Just wanted to let you guys know that I've recently (as of yesterday) published the first of the Easy Prey stories to Kindle ebook format on Amazon. This is basically a trial run for the much larger project I have of publishing B&G.

The book has been published under the name "SOCKGAGGED: A YOUNGER BROTHER'S SMELLY REVENGE"
Easy Prey II & III will similarly be published under the aliases "SOCKGAGGED II & III".

SEE BOOK HERE:

The book is currently being sold for FREE across all Amazon platforms for the next three days.
Those of you who are tagged here all commented on the story and enjoyed the start of Ethan's 1st adventure a lot. With that being said, I'd be very appreciative if some of you were to buy the book (for FREE obviously) and give it a review (doesn't have to be long, can be just a word or two). Alternatively, it's also possible to review without even buying it, so any reviews or ratings you guys can give it would be highly appreciated. Also note that reviews on Amazon don't have to match your buyer account name.

Basically, I'm just asking you guys to click on the link and rate/review the book.

I would also like to mention that my story writing habits are not about to change. I will never ask you guys to dish out ANY amount of currency and will always publish my stuff on here for free, just as I've been doing for years.

THANKS IN ADVANCE GUYS!

For those of you who need a reminder:

EASY PREY I was the story where Ethan and a bunch of his high school buddies tag-teamed Andrew and Matt into submission, bound them up against their will and stashed them down in the basement for the duration of an entire night. Matt lost his job as a result of not showing up for work that night, and a sudden coldness made itself manifest between Ethan and his older brother after those events.

That led us to their reconciliation via bondage in Easy Prey II.

[mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]User4525[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]FelixSH[/mention] [mention]stimle[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]ChiDrag221[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]Tiedinjordans[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Tiedinjordans[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Gerson 60[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Killua[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Gerson1960[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]KGB[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]abcdefsmith3[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]ravish[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]harsim[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]dallen108[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]User4525[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]BondageFootPig[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

I tried to leave you a review but it´s not working. My German Amazon account can´t leave a review on the American amazon as I have to spend at least 50$ with "my American amazon" before I´m allowed to leave you a review. But I´m only buying things from the German amazon because the sending costs would be way too much otherwise ;) So, sorry. Can´t support you here.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Killua wrote: 2 years ago I tried to leave you a review but it´s not working. My German Amazon account can´t leave a review on the American amazon as I have to spend at least 50$ with "my American amazon" before I´m allowed to leave you a review. But I´m only buying things from the German amazon because the sending costs would be way too much otherwise ;) So, sorry. Can´t support you here.
You should be able to rate it on German Amazon no problem, my friend ;)

UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09R7X7F24
GERMANY: https://www.amazon.de/dp/B09R7X7F24
CANADA: https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B09R7X7F24
AUSTRALIA: https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B09R7X7F24
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Thx, the German link worked better :D
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m