EASY PREY I (m+/MM) & EASY PREY II (M/m) *ILLUSTRATED*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
DeanSummer24
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DeanSummer24 »

Wow this story is something! I won't lie, might have registered an account just to share how good it is! The dynamics between the two brothers so realistic; capturing the essence of a cocky but also immature younger brother and his slightly over it older brother. Both parts are super intriguing and what you've said about geeky boys also being more than capable of cooking up a stink with their feet definitely holds true! I would say some of my geekier friends have had feet that smell miles worse than some of my sportier friends; not that that's a bad thing :D

But yeah, totally love the work Bondagefreak! Good luck in continuing this amazing tale!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] Welcome onboard, buddy!

Thank you so much for taking the time to pop on here and for lending me your support! The move is hugely appreciated.
I'm thrilled to hear you've been enjoying this adventure enough to actually sign up and jump onboard with us.

Very much hoping you decide to stick around and become an active participant on here.
As you can see from the comments, we've got a bustling M/M community on this forum and we're always on the lookout for more sock and sneaker fans like yourself.

Next chapter should be out later tonight.
In the meantime feel free to browse my list of works (link is posted right on top of my banner).
Most of my stuff should tick your boxes, but since you're enjoying Easy Prey so much, I think you'll find yourself enjoying the SMELLY SOCKGAG EXPERIENCE (M/M) quite a bit as well 8-)

Cheers, mate!
Looking forward to chatting with you over the coming weeks and months.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

JUST THOUGHT I'D LET YOU GUYS KNOW
ABOUT THE LATEST R-RATED TALE I'VE JUST STARTED.

THIS ONE'S CALLED CAPTURED BY TEMPLARS: MEMOIRS OF A PRISONER

The above story will feature all of the things you've come to normally associate with my stories,
whilst at the same time following a slightly different route and presenting you with something new.

The story is aimed at everyone, so do not let the banner fool you into believing this is aimed at fans of fantasy-genre.
Captured By Templars has already garnered a surprising amount of support in the few hours it's been up. If you've not checked it out yet or are sceptical about the setting, please remember that you've read and enjoyed many of my tales.

This one deserves the benefit of the doubt.
Open the link, give it a three-minute trial read and see where that leads you.

Mitchelaiden
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mitchelaiden »

Really hope that this story is updated soon. Cant wait to see how it progresses
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

Andrew is slowly getting there. It's quite refreshing to see the beginnings of a dom. I am quite excited as well as to how his character would developed further. Would this just be one time thing for him or would he be intoxicated with the excitement of dominating someone? This is why we never get enough of what you have to give for us. We always wanted to know what's going to happen next.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

PART VI
EASY PREY II
OFF TO THE CHOPPING BLOCK

The first three hours of my stay in Andrew's room were spent in almost complete silence.
Every now and then I'd offer a muffled groan to try and get his attention, but my nerdy captor showed no interest in enjoying my predicament and seemed genuinely happy to have me out of his hair.

He left the room to make himself a sandwich at one point, but then casually walked back in and sat himself down on his swivelling computer chair.

I tried getting his attention of course, but the nerd wouldn't even look at me.
He simply put his huge headphones on and resumed his gaming marathon as if nothing was out of the ordinary.

I was bored out of my mind and growing tired of his socks. Not only that, but the noticeably strong odour coming out of his discarded running shoes was starting to get a tad bit annoying and growing less and less tolerable.

I hadn't reached my breaking point yet, but the excitement I'd initially experienced was definitely starting to wear off.

It's only when the wiry gamer turned his computer off and left the bedroom to game on his living room PS5 console that I got a first-hand taste of what non-consensual captivity felt like.

Oh don't get me wrong, I was still enjoying myself a little. It's just that the hours were ticking by at a phenomenally slow rate and I'd been provided with virtually no estimate as to when I'd finally be freed again. In other words, I was growing restless.

Andrew left the bedroom and closed the door behind him before finally powering his new gaming console on and turning the living room stereo system up.

At first, I welcomed the solitude.
Not having someone close by actually allowed me to struggle for freedom without feeling the burden of potentially humiliating myself in front of a smug spectator. I felt more comfortable testing my bonds and squirming around on the floor when no one was there to watch me. I could struggle to my heart's desire, without making an actual fool of myself.

Things started turning sour when my brother's bedside clock reached 5 PM, indicating that I'd been hogtied on the floor for a total of almost five hours.

My struggling had grown more desperate, but being of the extra-wide and super sticky variety, dad's duct tape proved more than a match for my average-size sixteen-year-old body. The tape was formidable in its own right, but it certainly didn't help that my captor had used a shit-ton more of it than would've actually been necessary.

My ankles and wrists were stuck in an undefeatable, cement-like grip and my normally flexible limbs were quite literally trapped in an overly strict hogtie.

I struggled, fought and strained to break free of it, but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't even get up off the floor or roll over on my stomach. Surprisingly enough though, the tight predicament I found myself in was only partially responsible for my rapidly growing frustration. The gag in my mouth is what accounted for most of it.

I initially thought it would be fun to have my freedom of speech taken away. And while getting my mouth stuffed and my lips sealed shut was definitely an exhilarating experience, the excitement was rapidly starting to wear off by that point.

I wanted out. I was ready to end this.
I was ready for freedom.

Much to my mounting frustration though, dad's tapegag held firm and Andrew's fuming wads proved unexpectedly effective at muffling my calls out.

Of course, I'd spent the last couple of hours grunting and growling in simulated defiance, but now that I was vehemently trying to get my older sibling's attention and desperately trying to alert him of my desire for freedom, the frustration of being gagged was really starting to kick in.

All things considered, it didn't help that my brother's bedroom door was shut and it didn't help that the video game volume was playing quite loud on the living room stereo system.

Andrew would've had trouble hearing me over that racket even had my mouth been left unfettered, so you can imagine how positively useless it was for me to try and make myself heard through the overly-generous mouth-stuffing he'd fed me.

I cried out, grunted in desperation and begged for freedom.
My attempts to get his attention became more and more frantic, to the point where I eventually began screaming for help and calling out to the neighbours.

I wanted out. This wasn't fun anymore!

Unfortunately for me though, the hairy-legged nerd's foul-smelling, vinegary-scented bundles didn't allow for any sort of negotiation or compromise. They performed above and beyond expectation and prevented me from getting even the smallest of peeps out.

I coughed, gagged, and desperately tried rubbing my face on the floor in an attempt to get the tape off my lips.
I screamed at the top of my lungs, shook my head in disbelief and then broke down into another fit of uncontrollable rage and frustration.

The tape creaked loudly as it fought to keep its vice-like grip on my struggling limbs and torso.
My face went red with anger. I couldn't unfold my legs, I couldn't reach my face and I couldn't even spit my damnable gag out!

My frustration kept mounting and so too did my desperation to escape.
I had a smelly-footed nerd's crappy old socks in my mouth, and I was quite literally being forced to accept my fate and suck the cheesy toe-jam outta them!

"Mmphh mmghh GMMMPH!"

By the time I no longer had any energy left to fight, I was a panting, heaving mess.
I must've dozed off for a few minutes there, 'cause the only thing I remember was closing my eyes and then being startled awake by the sound of a ringing doorbell. Our doorbell.

My lanky captor had either ordered out, or he was having some company over.

For a minute there, I actually thought it was a pizza delivery guy or something.
But then the sound of a familiar voice quickly alerted me to the fact that Andrew was having a guest over.

This was not good.
This was really, really not good.
I was screwed.
Last edited by bondagefreak 5 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Awh, poor Ethan ;) Shouldn't've been such a cocky arsehole in the first place!
Looking forward to Matt's revenge, hope he has a foot-odour problem too that he can subject Ethan to.

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Nice to see the enjoyment is wearing off. Now Andrew is actually getting revenge :twisted:

I know Matt definitely would like some revenge. Ethan cost this guy his job!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

"Be careful what you wish for" meets "it's not bondage until you want out". "Too bad" for Ethan, really.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Did Ethan really think he was gonna get off easy with just Andrew? You wronged Matt too so it's only fair he gets to join in. It'll be interesting to see what Andrew and Matt come up with. Ethan's 1st 5 hours was probably only the beginning. Sounds like he's in for a long night :lol:

I almost feel sorry for Ethan since he wasn't the only one at fault. Though his situation will be our entertainment regardless :)
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

At first I was a little dubious about Ethan being left on his own, but now I can see that Andrew might have had a good idea to leave him like that. Being completely ignored by his older brother must be really frustrating for Ethan :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Some proper suffering, excellent the smugness has drifted away.
DeanSummer24
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DeanSummer24 »

I almost feel sorry for Ethan here, the key word of course being almost! It is of course only fair that Matt gets his revenge too because Ethan did him much dirtier than Andrew, making him lose his job and all! Something tells me that his plans will be slightly more active than Andrew's which is exciting :D

Looking forward to the continuation!!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Interesting to see Ethan starting to feel the seriousness of his punishment... can't wait to see it get worse for him! :twisted:

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
ChiDrag221
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChiDrag221 »

He might feel like he wants to get out and that he's getting tired now, but perchance after some new participation with someone else, there will be some renewed sense of "excitement" ;) Who knows?
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Glad to see the smug little punk is finally not enjoying himself and sounds like it’s about to get a lot worse for him
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THANKS FOR STICKING AROUND, GUYS!
I REALLY APPRECIATE THE EXTRA TIME YOU GUYS TAKE
TO LET ME KNOW YOU'RE STILL FOLLOWING ALONG AND ENJOYING.

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE OUT A BIT LATER TODAY.
ONLY TWO CHAPTERS LEFT BEFORE WE BRING THIS TALE TO A CLOSE!

[mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]ChiDrag221[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Mitchelaiden
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mitchelaiden »

So excited for the next chapter of this! Cant wait to see how this is wrapped up
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

I almost feel bad that Ethan wants out, but then I remember what he put his brother and Matt through :twisted: But honestly, I'm glad he's tired of it and wants out but will most likely not be able to. It's cool that he was enjoying it (and cool for him to figure that out) but I hope he really understands that what he did was shitty and too far. And I think he still needs to learn that lesson, so hopefully his brother's guest *or guests?) help...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

PART VII
EASY PREY II
OFF TO THE CHOPPING BLOCK

My heart skipped a beat when the door to Andrew's room swung open. Part of me was expecting to see my older brother walk in, so I was understandably surprised when a slightly shorter guy stood by the doorway, just silently looking down at me.

I recognised the intruder of course, for it was none other than the senior teen my friends and I had wrestled down and bum-rushed a handful of weeks ago. It was Matt.

"Well, well, well...looks like you're in quite a bind there, Ethan." the lanky dude spoke, slowly stepping into the bedroom and circling around me like a vulture eyeing its next meal.

I tried speaking to him. I tried getting him to pull the tape off my lips, but my nerdy brother's cotton stink-balls did not allow for any sort of articulated plea.

A loud yell echoed out from the distant living room as Andrew called out for his friend to join him.

"Be right there!" his vengeful-looking guest immediately shouted out, doing his best to make himself heard over the combined ruckus of music and video game sound effects blasting out of the living room stereo system.

When Matt took a step back towards the open doorway, I expected him to depart and join my brother over on the living room couch. Unfortunately for me though, the slightly vindictive eighteen-year-old wasn't quite done gloating about my demise.

The bedroom door was shut and Matt swiftly turned around to look at me.

"You know, I wasn't too keen on coming back here after what you and your punk-ass friends put me through last month. But when Andrew told me he had you taped up on his bedroom floor, I really couldn't resist stopping by to pay you a visit." he spoke, slowly drawing closer to me before finally seating himself down right next to my head.

I growled and grunted in mild disapproval, struggling like mad to break out of the maddening tape-enforced hogtie.
I tried talking to my brother's friend and desperately tried rubbing my face against the carpet floor. No matter how hard I tried though, dad's cement-like tape just wouldn't come off.

Matt proved of no help, of course. He just sat there and smirked condescendingly.

"Looks like you're trying to say something. Must be pretty frustrating not being able to speak when you need to, eh? You want me to take the tape off your lips?" he offered, feigning sympathy and pretending he was actually going to help.

"Mgghmm mmpph." I frantically nodded, causing the older teen-nerd to scoff.

"Yeah, I don't think so." he suddenly laughed, smirking at my naivety and enjoying the sight of my mounting frustration.

I watched as he stood up and watched as he nonchalantly snatched the roll of industrial-grade duct tape that was still lying on Andrew's bed.

The young man seemed genuinely taken aback by the width and heaviness of it, but he still managed to maintain a somewhat stoic expression so as not to appear overly surprised or vulnerable. He was striving for that "tough guy" look. That much was obvious.

"Your brother did a fuckin' good job taping your legs and body up. But I think he could've used more of this stuff over that talkative mouth of yours." he spoke, crouching down next to my hogtied form and bringing dad's roll of heavy-duty duct tape real close to my face.

I screamed in defiance and shook my head no.
Matt didn't seem to care, however.

"Here, lemme fix that." he heartily chuckled, tearing the jumbo roll of silvery adhesive open and plastering the end of it onto the back of my upper neck.

The opportunistic nerd had obviously never seen or handled duct tape of this calibre.
He held my head with one hand but struggled to pull the extremely fibrous adhesive all the way around my face.

Dad's jumbo duct tape growled as it was slowly pulled off the oversized roll.

I called for help and screamed at the top of my lungs, of course. But between the muffling wads that were my brother's dingy socks and the fresh layer of supremely wide adhesive now being dragged across my face, those attempts to alert the neighbours never made it past the bedroom.

Matt's wiry gamer limbs strained and fought to pull the absolutely massive roll of construction tape. But even after having completed a full orbit around my head, he pulled it back around for a second pass, and then a third, a fourth and a fifth pass.

"There you go, punk. That should take care of keepin' you quiet for the rest of the night." came the sound of his annoyingly prideful voice.

The rest of the night?!

"Nmppphh! Lmmpphh phhhh ggmmpphh! Llmmpphh phhh ggmmpphh!" I screamed, choking on my older brother's fetid socks and going absolutely stark crazy from the thought of having to suck on them for the remainder of the evening.

Matt spent the next couple of minutes chuckling at my demise and tormenting me.
He dug his fingers into my socked soles and pinched my nostrils shut to the point of making my lungs burn.
I guess the sight and sound of my laborious sniffing gave my cruel tormentor another idea though, 'cause he eventually ended up pulling one of his hefty skater shoes off and pressing it over my face in an attempt to make me sniff it.

I groaned in frustration, but luckily enough, the stuffiness permeating the inside of his heavily insulated Globe shoe wasn't all that terrible.

In retrospect, I should've probably feigned disgust though, 'cause what Matt ended up doing next was easily fifty times worse than having to breathe in through that musty sneaker of his.

"Yeah, mine aren't that bad." he admitted, placing the shoe back on his socked foot and showing mild disappointment at the fact that I was groaning from the humiliation rather than from the smell.

My eyes shot daggers his way, but my anger quickly subsided and turned into fear as the lanky gamer suddenly turned around and grabbed one of my brother's discarded running shoes.

"Ugh! FUCK!" Matt barked, pulling the oversized sneaker away from his face after having stolen a quick whiff of it.

"Dude! Your shoes smell like shit!" he cried out, moving the dreaded thing down to my face so that I could sample my own foot odour.

"No! NO! Those aren't my shoes!" I desperately tried telling him, twisting my head left and right and furiously attempting to defeat my excruciatingly tight tape restraints.

Andrew's terribly pungent shoe eventually clamped down over my protesting face, and the pair of fuming ankle socks he'd been wearing for the past week or two easily took care of preventing me from shedding light on the matter.

In my captor's defence though, I might've made the same mistake had our roles been reversed.
He obviously had never paid my brother's Nike's any attention, and the fact that they were lying next to me and that my soles were only clad in socks left little doubt as to who the owner of those shoes was. The vengeful nerd thought they were mine, and I had virtually no way of telling him otherwise.

Matt paid little heed to the panicked choking noises and revolted screams echoing out of my heavily packed mouth.
He simply forced the absurdly foul-smelling shoe over my face and used my own father's insanely fat duct tape to make sure I couldn't escape its gaping maw.

The young man said something along the lines of "Have fun, bitch!". And then he left the bedroom, closing the door behind him and leaving me to choke and panic inside the eye-wateringly putrid environment that was my older brother's rotten shoe.

I wanted to puke.
I wanted to puke REAL bad.

"FFHHGMPH! FFFFHHGGMMPPHHH!"

TO BE CONTINUED
Last edited by bondagefreak 5 months ago, edited 3 times in total.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I am very happy that Matt returned to get his revenge and giving Ethan his comeuppance. The karmic payoff of Ethan being unable to say something urgent to Matt is delightful as well.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

I'm so happy Matt was able to get some revenge, it has been a long time coming lol. And the fact that he thought he was tormenting Ethan with his own shoe when it was Andrew's made it all the more satisfying, and he gets to spend the night like that?!

Hopefully this is just a taste of what's coming...I am probably being harsher with Ethan but he's a douche so I'm fine with it haha
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

So happy to see Matt back in the picture getting the revenge he so rightly deserves! Glad he was able to add a bit to Ethan's gag to keep it secure! Looking forward to the rest of this tale!
My M/M Stories Here
Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

Love reading this story love the sweaty socks can’t wait to read more well done mate
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

I'm still not into socks, but extra tape and a shoe will always do it for me. He's just lucky he didn't get his eyes taped shut (yet!)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic