The Loop (?/FFF) *COMPLETE*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

It's taken a while for me to catch up on this and finish reading it, but I'm really glad that I did! Fantastic work [mention]TomYi[/mention] I really enjoyed this one, kept me in suspense right the way through and the descriptions of the bondage were amazing as well.
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
starinski
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by starinski »

[mention]TomYi[/mention] Any chance someone might draw this AWESOME story on Deviantart? ;)
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Rtj65 wrote: 2 years ago It's taken a while for me to catch up on this and finish reading it, but I'm really glad that I did! Fantastic work @TomYi I really enjoyed this one, kept me in suspense right the way through and the descriptions of the bondage were amazing as well.
Thanks a ton! It feels really amazing to have written a story that continues to get views and replies long after its finale!
starinski wrote: 2 years ago [mention]TomYi[/mention] Any chance someone might draw this AWESOME story on Deviantart? ;)
Well, I don't know about that. The two scenes that stuck out most in my mind (visually) were the merry-go-round chapter, and the hogtie triangle chapter. I've since discovered a similar carnival image on Deviantart, and I wrote a bondage comic months ago that will feature another hogtie triangle, but it's still in production. (Bondage Fan Comics takes forever with that stuff). So basically, there's already artwork similar to those two scenes out there. Even if I did commission something, I don't know what I would want to be drawn.

This seems like a good time to ask the fans, new and old:
[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]CerberusKing[/mention] [mention]chelseykittyc@t[/mention] [mention]DoubleDDelta[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]Ogg[/mention] [mention]Rdo4y8[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]roguehorseman[/mention] [mention]Rtj65[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]starinski[/mention] [mention]Syko Sith[/mention]

What was your favourite scene from The Loop?
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Favourite?
Lotsa!
Well, I have to go for the triangle, too, but what I really loved was the ongoing suspense on the way to the cabin up to the finale...!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Hi [mention]TomYi[/mention]. It is difficult to pick a favorite when so much is so good. Next month, I might have a different answer.

On June 24, 2021, you posted a chapter featuring Heather.
... “NO! NOOO--MMmnph!”

She was pulled out of the dark room and a big rubber ball was lodged between her teeth. Heather fought like never before to try and break free. She’d come too far to fail now! Sadly, Gassy had other plans.

The ball gag was strapped snugly around her head, and Heather was thrown to the floor. She grunted and yelped into that humiliating gag as rope was coiled around her elbows, then her wrists, and then her knees and ankles. Gassy moved with incredible speed, almost as though he was scrambling. He pulled Heather’s ankles back, causing her to groan in despair. The elbow bondage was back enough, but did she really have to spend the night in another crummy hogt--
“Mmph!” Heather felt her window of opportunity closing as Gassy tied off the knot that would hold her wrists and ankles together. She was in the same room as Gassy’s boss, but she couldn’t ask him a single question! The young student writhed and protested for all she was worth. She knew that Gassy would never let her go, but she needed to speak with this guy.

“Grmnph mn nnm! Hhmmm!”

Heather had no idea where her strength came from. Maybe it was adrenaline, maybe the gag was in looser than she thought, or maybe that was just how she was when she was backed up into a corner; but for whatever reason, when Heather pushed with her tongue against the ball gag, it moved.

“Mm, mmn.”

Little grunts left her lips as she strained against her gag ‘s leather strap. It was moving, but she needed it to go farther. If she could just get it past her teeth…

’Yes!’ The ball slid out of Heather’s mouth and she frantically shook her head around like a salt shaker until her gag hung around her neck like a necklace. “Wait,” she cried. “I just wanna talk! Who are yo--MMN!”

So that is my answer today. This gives me a chance to say, I keep hoping you will pick this up again with a sequel.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

My favorite?
Goiter to the rescue! Hands down my favorite scene in the entire story. One of the best 'Chekhov's guns' I've ever read - anywhere, period. It's not often when something on a story on this forum has made me want to cheer, but that one did.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Now this is a tough one. I was always terrible at picking out my favorite parts when the whole story is just full of lots of good stuff!

I'm gonna have to think about it some more but the triangle is something that sticks out in this story for me. But again, there's so much to choose from, its a tough decision 😃
Rdo4y8
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rdo4y8 »

Honestly, their response to the hogtie triangle was some of the funniest stuff I’ve read on here. I think that’s the top moment for me in a long list of good ones.
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

Figured I should weigh in here :lol: My personal favorite moment is when the "weakest" of them turns out to be incredibly strong.
Hogtied and loving it
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

TomYi wrote: 2 years ago
I have to say I find myself incapable to answer that question, because there were soo many great moments, I could name, [mention]TomYi[/mention] ! From start to finish this Story was fantastic - in every aspect.
CerberusKing
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CerberusKing »

Favorite scene is likely the hogtie triangle, its delightfully mean.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Everyone who enjoyed this epic tale should take a look at [mention]TomYi[/mention]'s update status: TomYi's DEPARTURE MESSAGE

It pains me to see one of the forum's top F/F & M/F authors go like this.
Let's hope this motivates some of our quiet readers to step out of the shadows and
voice their support for stories and authors they enjoy rather than staying silent.

This forum needs you guys.

No participation = departing authors = no stories
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

very true.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

For a writer in the net, Feedback is incredible important. Clicks are one thing, and I cannot complain in that department. But responses are important, they encourage you, they motivate you. Because every writer here does that in his or hers spare time. We gain nothing, the more important is Feedback.

And I want to encourage anybody to try writing. This is no magic, writing has a lot to do with practise. Every story you write makes yo a better writer. Speaking from personal experience, it takes some courage to jump into the fray. But believe it or not: writing is actually fun. Just give it a try.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

I must confess I fall behind on reading sometimes and I had somehow missed this whole series. I began reading today and was riveted. Absolutely fantastic writing, story, and tie up scenes. Just the right amount of intensity, plenty of detail as to how they were bound and how it felt, and tons of suspense, a few times literally :lol:

In any case I loved it. It seems obvious that plenty of people read it and loved it and I for one hope to see more from you. I know you have been discouraged. Don't be.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago For a writer in the net, Feedback is incredible important. Clicks are one thing, and I cannot complain in that department. But responses are important, they encourage you, they motivate you. Because every writer here does that in his or hers spare time. We gain nothing, the more important is Feedback.

And I want to encourage anybody to try writing. This is no magic, writing has a lot to do with practise. Every story you write makes yo a better writer. Speaking from personal experience, it takes some courage to jump into the fray. But believe it or not: writing is actually fun. Just give it a try.
Writing is fun. I don't know that I am that good at it but I am trying my hand. It's nice to see clicks, some feedback would be nice. On the other hand, I write scenarios that I enjoy so I do even if nobody else does. It would still be nice to get more feedback.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

TomYi wrote: 2 years ago
Rtj65 wrote: 2 years ago It's taken a while for me to catch up on this and finish reading it, but I'm really glad that I did! Fantastic work @TomYi I really enjoyed this one, kept me in suspense right the way through and the descriptions of the bondage were amazing as well.
Thanks a ton! It feels really amazing to have written a story that continues to get views and replies long after its finale!
starinski wrote: 2 years ago @TomYi Any chance someone might draw this AWESOME story on Deviantart? ;)
Well, I don't know about that. The two scenes that stuck out most in my mind (visually) were the merry-go-round chapter, and the hogtie triangle chapter. I've since discovered a similar carnival image on Deviantart, and I wrote a bondage comic months ago that will feature another hogtie triangle, but it's still in production. (Bondage Fan Comics takes forever with that stuff). So basically, there's already artwork similar to those two scenes out there. Even if I did commission something, I don't know what I would want to be drawn.

This seems like a good time to ask the fans, new and old:
@bondagefreak @Caesar73 @CerberusKing @chelseykittyc@t @DoubleDDelta @GreyLord @Nainur @NotSeen @Ogg @Rdo4y8 @Red86 @roguehorseman @Rtj65 @slackywacky @starinski @Syko Sith

What was my favorite scene? You've got to be kidding! There were many. I did like the detail when heather was tied up and alone in the house and the lizard finally chewed off her bonds. The detail regarding her being bound and helpless and her feelings was really good, but again that was one of many.

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic