The Loop (?/FFF) *COMPLETE*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Okay, so we've determined you can't hurt gassy (at least not easley) but in theory there should be a way to stop him and the loop. The girls just need to figure out what it is and it's obvious that running away doesn't work.

Great chapter!!
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Hey, everyone. Thanks so much to all those who have provided feedback thus far.

I have good news and bad news.

The good news is that I've come up with an overarching plot to this story that I think is pretty good. Depending on what y'all say in the comments, I could keep the Loop going forever, or wrap it up progressively.

The bad news is that The Loop is not going to go forward without feedback. I made that perfectly clear after its launch, and I have decided to place the bar at 5 comments. That's not a tall order, and if not even that can be done, then I don't see the point in continuing. I honestly really liked this idea, so it sucks that I might have to end it so soon, but I have to put my foot down here.

Less than 5 comments equals an abrupt end to The Loop. That's just how it is.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

I think that is a fair demand, tbh, and no intend on my side to be counted this as comment.

C'mon guys: it's not such a heavy burden to write at least a half sentence now and then!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]TomYi[/mention] :

Hi Tom, it would be a shame, to end this story :) But I understand where do you come from. Feedback is important, I´m very interessted to know what general plot you have in mind. I liked the the road the story took so far - very much so!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Shame on me, for reading and not commenting - even though I do think that the Groundhog/Happy Death Day gimmick is ingenious. Hope you get the feedback you asked for (and deserve).
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Looking forward about the further development of the characters. I find them most interessting.
JohnnyRockets
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JohnnyRockets »

Well, I'm certainly interested to find out what you have in mind...
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Hi [mention]TomYi[/mention]
This is a personal opinion from a member of the site (Me) and not from a mod (Me).
Please don't blackmail people. I understand your need for feedback and, indeed, I share it but surely we write for our own satisfaction. If other people enjoy our work, that is even more gratifying but, although I get pissed-off about the lack of feedback at times (actually quite frequently), it is surely not my right to expect adulation. Sorry if this seems like over-reaction but it is the way I feel. From my point of view, if I'm not happy with the lack of reaction, I don't need to post. (Perhaps not the most encouraging post ever)

Sorry, mate, I'm going to lie down in a dark room now.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
TheExiled
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheExiled »

“I could keep The Loop going forever”

Ironic.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Xtc wrote: 2 years ago Hi @TomYi
This is a personal opinion from a member of the site (Me) and not from a mod (Me).
Please don't blackmail people.
The fact that you feel the need to harass [mention]TomYi[/mention] about this (on his own bloody story no less) is what's truly disturbing.
Your scorn (and the scorn you expressed for us here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=93007#p93007) is poorly veiled.

I wasn't going to respond to the above-linked message you wrote, knowing that talking back to an Admin would surely get me a warning or even get me banned. But lashing out like this by implying that Tom is on here seeking adulation, while you yourself are constantly on here breaking our ears and lamenting the lack of comments on your works is just plain hypocritical and gross.

I don't care if you ban me or remove me from the board.
This behaviour is disgusting.

[mention]TomYi[/mention] You have my full support and you obviously also have the support of all the other readers here who commented favourably on your announcement. If I disappear from the board, please spread the word about what happened here.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago @TomYi :

Hi Tom, it would be a shame, to end this story :) But I understand where do you come from. Feedback is important, I´m very interessted to know what general plot you have in mind. I liked the the road the story took so far - very much so!
I agree with you Caesar! It would be a shame to see this story end. I too would like to know what general plot Tom has for us.

[mention]TomYi[/mention] while I would very much like to see this story continue, whatever decision you make, you have my support!
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Ill give my two cents here, [mention]TomYi[/mention] 's only sin is being honest and open. Plenty of stories on this website sit unfinished probably because their author just didnt feel the interest level justified continuing, all Tom is doing is slapping a specific number on it whereas most people just stop posting the story without saying a word.

I dont know if its fair to call it blackmail, its not as though tom is sitting on the finished story and refusing to release it unless he is given what he wants. He is just saying he has ideas for it but doesnt feel motivated to put the ideas into action if the interest isnt there. I literally think the only reason this is catching anyone's eye is because he put a specific number on it. If he had just said "well guys since there doesnt seem to be much interest I think Im going to stop" I doubt many people would have blinked an eye.
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I understand Tom. Writing for a virtual audience is different than writing in the classic way. The Comments and the Clicks are the only way to get some feedback for your work. And if you put a lot of effort in said work, it must be encouraging to know, that your work is appreciated.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention], why would you be banned for having an opinion? You obviously have a very low opinion of me. The problem is that I too have an opinion. I expressed it.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Xtc wrote: 2 years ago This is a personal opinion from a member of the site (Me) and not from a mod (Me).
Ah, good. In that case, I'm entirely within my rights to let everyone know what I think of that opinion.
Xtc wrote: 2 years ago Please don't blackmail people.
You'll be pleased to learn that I am in fact not blackmailing people. Blackmail (aka extortion where I'm from) is a crime. It's defined in our criminal code as:

Every one commits extortion who, without reasonable justification or excuse and with intent to obtain anything, by threats, accusations, menaces or violence induces or attempts to induce any person, whether or not he is the person threatened, accused or menaced or to whom violence is shown, to do anything or cause anything to be done.

It's also a crime where you come from, but with a slightly different definition. Anyone reading this is welcome to look up their own country's legal definition of blackmail, but I can guarantee that said definition doesn't even come close to what's happening over here, regardless of where you live. How can I guarantee that? Because what I've done is no different than what any series does when it does not yield worthwhile results. It's called cancellation, and it is perfectly legal and ethical.

In case anyone has forgotten, I am a human being with a human life to live. I have a long list of responsibilities that I often have to shrug off in order to consistently upload free new content. Said content is my own idea(s) and not the property of anyone else. I am entirely within my rights to choose not to pursue further uploads unless I know that something will actually come of it. I explained that earlier in this story, and I really wish people would read that.

This does not even come close to the colloquial definition of blackmail. It's far more comparable to a transaction, and that's not a great comparison either because I'm not even asking for money. That's someone else's cup of tea. I'm just asking for participation, kind of like you have repeatedly in the past.

Hell, you've even floated "draconian" ideas to try and incentivise more comments, so I honestly don't know why you have such a big problem with this. I'm not the first one to do it, it increases forum activity like you've always wanted, and it doesn't go nearly as far as your own suggestions in order to do so.
Xtc wrote: 2 years ago It is surely not my right to expect adulation.
And here's where things start to get very contentious. If you actually think I'm doing this to get my ego stroked, then you either do not know me, or you are deliberately slandering me. I'm going to give you the benefit of a doubt and assume that you are unaware that I have been sharing Alpha Domme with this forum at the best pace I can with no demands to date. I chose to impose a comment quota for this particular story in order to incentivise more participation because I love this forum, I want to see it thrive, and I am willing to try new things in order to encourage that.

It's bad enough that you've chosen to misuse the worst possible word to describe this practice, but for you to come here and try to frame me as someone who's only in it for the praise is just plain wrong, and I think that you knew it was wrong when you wrote your message. Otherwise, you wouldn't have slapped a vague apology on the end of it.
Xtc wrote: 2 years agoSorry, mate, I'm going to lie down in a dark room now.
The Loop's policy is not only within my rights, but it has also improved forum activity. With any luck, these new commenters will fall into the practice of voicing their support for other stories that they like. Unless you are willing to flex your admin muscles and tell me what I can/can't do with my own time and effort, this comment quota will continue.

Now, as for anyone else reading this:

I thank you for all your feedback, and I say that to the compliments and (constructive) criticisms alike. I did not want to find myself in this situation, but it seems I've become the target of some unusual drama. Hence, I'm going to ask that everyone who has strong feelings about this treats each other with respect, regardless of where you all stand. I've certainly seen some poor behaviour thus far, but retaliating with more poor behaviour is not the answer. As I've stated before, I love this forum and want to see it thrive. Let's make it so that it thrives courteously.
TheExiled
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheExiled »

Xtc wrote: 2 years ago Hi @TomYi
Please don't blackmail people. I understand your need for feedback and, indeed, I share it but surely we write for our own satisfaction. If other people enjoy our work, that is even more gratifying but, although I get pissed-off about the lack of feedback at times (actually quite frequently), it is surely not my right to expect adulation. Sorry if this seems like over-reaction but it is the way I feel. From my point of view, if I'm not happy with the lack of reaction, I don't need to post. (Perhaps not the most encouraging post ever)

Sorry, mate, I'm going to lie down in a dark room now.
That’s not even close to blackmail. He isn’t threatening to reveal personal, damaging information about anyone.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

TomYi wrote: 2 years ago I thank you for all your feedback, and I say that to the compliments and (constructive) criticisms alike. I did not want to find myself in this situation, but it seems I've become the target of some unusual drama. Hence, I'm going to ask that everyone who has strong feelings about this treats each other with respect, regardless of where you all stand. I've certainly seen some poor behaviour thus far, but retaliating with more poor behaviour is not the answer. As I've stated before, I love this forum and want to see it thrive. Let's make it so that it thrives courteously.
I think, the last sentence of this paragraph, is a good point, to go on from here.

Let´s do it :) Currently working at my first own story. It is nearing completion. The first Part will go online probably at the end of the week in the adult section.

Caesar
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

[mention]TomYi[/mention] Having not spent much time on here recently, I've only just caught up with the story, so I'll start off giving my thoughts here. I would really love to see this story continued - the scenes are excellently described, it's well paced and I really want to know what's going to happen next!

As for the rest of this thread - I think you are perfectly entitled to do what you have done - this story is your work, and if you don't feel like there is reason to carry on, then good on you for being up front about that. It's not remotely comparable to blackmail for the reasons others have stated. You're not asking for much either!

Ultimately, while this isn't something I would do with my stories, this is your story, and you deserve to have autonomy over how it proceeds. Keep up the good work, and you have my support.
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Currently working at my first own story. It is nearing completion. The first Part will go online probably at the end of the week in the adult section.
Well, best of luck with that, Caesar! I've had your support for a long time, and it's exciting to see you step into the world of writing!

And a huge THANK YOU to everyone who has supported my personal decision! Enjoy this new chapter!
Last edited by TomYi 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

They were all seated at the kitchen table (again) and sipping coffee (again).

Miranda couldn’t speak for the others, but her brain was already in top gear. She’d taken the time to run outside and kick Michael’s balls again, which had proved to be a really nice pick-me-up for when she was feeling down.

Heather opened her mouth as though to say something, but she stopped herself. She’d been doing that a lot this morning. Nadine too. They were visibly brainstorming ideas, only to spot flaws in them before they could even be verbalized. Miranda was more or less doing the same thing, but she only ever opened her mouth for coffee.

Their attempt to overpower Gassy hadn’t gone well, obviously. The guy was an unstoppable force! He’d made overpowering two armed students look easy, and before Miranda knew it, she was bound hand and foot. ‘Taped hand and foot’’ to be more specific. Miranda and Nadine were sat back-to-back on the floor, and their bodies were then wrapped together in tape. He’d stuffed their own socks in their mouths (which was GROSS), covered their mouths with tape, and left them to fall asleep.

It should have worked. That’s what made all of this so frustrating. They were doing everything right, but they still failed each time. Gassy was just too tough. Miranda took a long sip and thought hard. They couldn’t keep away from him. He’d just lay in wait until an opportunity presented itself. They couldn’t beat him head-on either. So maybe…

A spark lit up inside Miranda’s skull. She pulled out her phone and opened her browser…

Miranda was still sick of studying. She’d spent all semester doing that. But she had a special motivation now. Somewhere on the internet was the knowledge she needed to beat Gassy. All she needed now was time, and time was something that she had in abund--

“Miranda!”

Miranda was caught off guard by Nadine’s shout. She snapped her head up and dropped her phone on the table. “What?!”

“You were off in another world. We were talking about figuring out who Gassy really is and…” Nadine’s eyes drifted to Miranda’s phone and she yelled, “What the heck are you looking at?!”

Miranda suddenly felt really embarrassed. There was a half-naked woman displayed on her phone’s screen, hung in the air by miles of rope and thoroughly tied up.

“It’s not what it looks like,” Miranda cried. “I was looking up how to escape from ropes. If we can manage to free ourselves after he ties us up and goes away, then maybe that’ll stop the time loop.”

Heather raised an eyebrow, clearly unsatisfied with that answer. “And how’s that going for you?”

Miranda snatched her phone back up, still embarrassed with herself. “Well, I only just started, but there’s a lot to learn.” She scrolled up a bit before showing an image to Nadine. “See? Remember that cross-legged position he put you in when we were all tied up in this kitchen? Well, that’s called a shrimp tie.” She scrolled some more and said, “And that gag he used on you was called a trainer-style panel gag.”

Nadine did not look impressed. And she definitely didn’t look happy at being reminded of that incident. “Real handy trivia there, Miranda.”

It was then that Heather got a bright idea. “Wait! That training-panel-gag-thingy? That’s a really niche item, right?”

“Well, it took me until today to learn what it’s even called,” Miranda said. “I think that says a lot.”

Heather started to look really excited. “Maybe that’s our first lead! There can’t be that many places in town that’ll sell stuff like that, right? So maybe we can track down the store where he bought this stuff and see if they know him!”

Nadine didn’t seem to share Heather’s excitement. “I dunno, Heather. That seems like a long shot. What if he bought it online? I still think we should all team up and try to take off his mask.”

“But what if we succeed and we don’t even recognize his face,” Miranda asked. “Neither idea is full-proof.”

“Well, then why not both,” Heather exclaimed. “We’ll check out the stores, and if nothing comes up we’ll just try to unmask him. Miranda can keep… doing what she’s doing while we drive around.”

Miranda and Nadine glanced pensively at each other. Combining two flawed plans did not make a flawless plan so far as Miranda was concerned, but it didn’t look like there were any better ideas.

And that’s how they wound up visiting every BDSM store they could find. It certainly wasn’t how Miranda had expected to spend the day. Heather drove while Nadine looked up location after location. Meanwhile, Miranda kept up her research in the backseat. Her efforts weren’t very fruitful at first. Most escape artists she could find didn’t share their secrets, and the ones who did disclose trade secrets weren’t all that helpful. Miranda wasn’t interested in learning how to tie a fake knot or where to buy fake padlocks. She needed to escape the real deal!

At least it was kind of handy to know what a frogtie was, and Miranda had a feeling that the word ‘boxtie’ would become especially prominent in her vocabulary. At one point, she saw a link that read ‘reverse-prayer tie’. She tapped the link, and just about screamed. Miranda vowed to herself that if Gassy ever did that to her, she would hit her head against the nearest hard object until she lost consciousness. Miranda was pretty flexible, but she was not about to put up with reverse prayers!

The first several shops they visited weren’t helpful at all. It was all just vanilla sex shops that had a small section for rope and fuzzy handcuffs. It wasn’t until the late afternoon that they found a shop on the far end of town with a… remarkable stock.

It was called Naughties, and it actually kind of had a nice interior. It had a vintage look to it, but it didn’t seem dilapidated, and there was just enough incense in the air to give it a homey scent. Its stock was far less homey though. The walls were lined with whips, gags, armbinders, and a bunch of other insane devices that not even Miranda knew what to call.

But there was one thing that really stood out to the girls. On a wall at the back of the store, there hung a small assortment of gas masks.

It was Nadine who spotted them. “Look! Are those things seriously a kink too?! Gawd, I hope Gassy isn’t just doing this to get a hard on!”

The sight of those masks made Miranda feel suddenly confrontational. It was as though she’d come across a damning piece of evidence, and she was eager to crack the case. There was a skinny, middle-aged woman behind the counter. She’d been watching the girls closely ever since they’d entered her store. Miranda stormed over to her and leaned on the counter. “Those gas masks? How popular are they?”

The old woman frowned and shrugged. “Not very, to be perfectly honest.”

“When was the last time you sold one,” Miranda demanded.

That got nothing but a scoff from the lady. “Oh, honey, do you seriously think I’m in the business of disclosing customer records?”

“This is serious,” Miranda shouted, not caring at all about being overheard. “Someone in a gas mask has been stalking us and threatening to kidnap us!”

The woman worriedly furrowed her brow. “Then I suggest you take this up with the police. I’m not the person to talk to. Besides, there’s more than one place to buy a mask like that.”

“Heather,” Miranda called. “Show her the drawing!”

Heather did not look happy to be thrown into this heated conversation. Without a word, she shuffled over to the counter and meekly placed a sketchbook down. Heather’s sketchbook was filled with cute doodles and OC profiles, but on the newest page was something very different. The geeky artist had tapped into her realism skills, and drawn a perfect mugshot of Gassy.

Miranda was really impressed with her cousin’s talent. It had taken her less than twenty minutes out of their morning to sketch that mask down to the smallest detail. Of course, it wasn’t too surprising that Heather could remember it so well.

Miranda pressed a finger down on the sketch and asked “Did you sell this mask to anyone?”

The old woman glanced at it for less than a second before a flash of terror crossed her face. She tried to hide her expression by turning away, but Miranda saw it. She knew!

“Tell us,” Miranda pressed. “Who bought this mask?!”

It was the woman’s turn to get hostile. “Did you not hear me before?! Our customers have a right to privacy, and even if they didn’t, there’s no way to know that your stalker got that mask here!”

“One thousand dollars!”

Nadine, Heather, and the old woman all looked at Miranda. “What?!”

“One thousand dollars for the information we need.”

The old crone scoffed, looking more offended than anything else. “You seriously think I can be bribed? How dare you?!”

“Two thousand!”

“Get out of my store!”

“Five thousand dollars!”

The old woman paused. “…You have five grand on you?”

Miranda smiled. She’d discovered the breaking point! “Not in cash, but we can work something out.”

Someone tapped on Miranda’s shoulder. She spun around and saw Nadine, looking really nervous.
“Miranda,” she whispered. “What are you doing?!”

“You don’t have five grand.” The old woman spoke with an intense disappointment that actually made her sound like Yzma from The Emperor’s New Groove. “Get out of my store, or I’m calling the cops.”

Miranda practically had to be dragged outside by Heather and Nadine. They were so close! Why could those two not just play along!? Once they were out on the street, Miranda turned to the others and shouted, “What is wrong with you two? We almost had her!”

“No,” Nadine said. “We almost got ourselves arrested! Why would you try to bribe someone with money we don’t have?!”

Miranda looked at her quizzically. “What do you mean we don’t have money? Heather said you had money!”

Nadine spun on Heather. “You what?!”

Heather raised her hands and cried, “I did not! I just told Miranda that you were really good at saving your money!”

Nadine shook her head. “Yeah, well you’re both wrong. I dropped my last dollar on the way here.”

“Wh-what do you mean,” Miranda asked.

Nadine sighed and said, “We’re taught that those who give to charity will be rewarded by our Lord. I was already subscribed to a couple of charities, but after all this time stuff happened, I started giving away everything I had. I drained my bank account while we were driving around today.”

Miranda actually felt her eye twitch. She knew that she should hold back, but she was way too stressed to care anymore. “Is that a joke? We’re in a crisis, and your plan is to resort to MAGIC?!”

Heather looked as though she swallowed her tongue, and Nadine got very offended, very fast. “Hey! Your idea was to look at porn! And besides, what else do you think could rewind time like this?”

“Pixies? Maybe a glitch in the Matrix,” Miranda growled facetiously. “You don’t get to propose an explanation until it’s been demonstrated to be possible, and for every mystery that has ever been solved in the history of mankind, the answer has been: NOT MAGIC!”

“Stop,” Heather cried. “This isn’t helping!”

“Nope,” Miranda snapped. “Nothing is helping anymore!” She spun around and walked away.

“Where do you think you’re going,” Nadine called out.

“Home,” Miranda called back. “The least I can do is get tied up on a comfy bed!”

She took a bus back to her campus. At least she could still afford that. Miranda felt like crap. She’d already been stressed out, and at no point did yelling at Nadine make her feel better. In that moment, she really could have used a good kick to Michael’s nuts, but that ship had sailed. Now, all she could do was go to bed. Out of all those weird bondage positions she had looked up today, the only one that looked kind of comfortable was the spreadeagle tie on a soft bed. At least she could fall asleep without a sore back.

There was no one in her dorm room. Apparently, her roommate had screwed of somewhere else for that night. Miranda had never really liked that girl, so she was genuinely surprised at just how awful it felt to be alone that evening.

She put on some soft pajamas, sank into her familiar mattress, and checked her phone. She’d made a post on Reddit asking about escapism and rope bondage, and she’d just gotten an upsetting answer.

"Most of what you see from escape artists is no different than what you see at a magic show. It’s smoke and mirrors. I’m sure that there’s some escape artists out there who are genuinely good at picking locks and wriggling out of rope, but the simple fact about escapism is that some things just can’t be escaped from.

That’s the cool thing about restraints. You can just just keep adding more until there’s no getting out! And even if you’re working with a limited amount of rope, it’ll still go a long way if you know what you’re doing."

Miranda felt as though she’d hit a new low. Of course, there wasn’t some special trick to getting out of Gassy’s ropes. She’d been stupid to think otherwise. Everything fantastical or inspirational was a mere illusion. It had taken Miranda years of grueling studies and a mountain of student loans just to get her to learn that much about the world. And now, thanks to Gassy, she couldn’t even move forward from there. She had nothing. Not even a future.

She was at rock bottom, and there was no escape.

There was no one around. Miranda could afford to let it all out, and so she did. She laid here, crying in bed until her pillow was soaked. She didn’t cry often, hardly ever in fact, but she needed to now. She really needed to…

Some time went by, and Miranda was feeling better. She wasn’t feeling good, but she felt better. It was then that she sensed something. A presence. She rolled over, and there he was. He stood at the bedside, looking down on her and holding a coil of rope.

Miranda sighed and spread herself out. “Just get it over with.”

To her pleasant surprise, Gassy was rather gentle. He tied the ropes pretty tight, but he was still much nicer than the last time they’d fought. Most importantly, he did in fact tie Miranda up the way she wanted. Her arms and legs were tied off one by one to separate legs of the bed. It was just like that Reddit post had said: Gassy knew what he was doing. He pulled every rope tight and tied off the knots far out of Miranda’s reach. She wasn’t going anywhere.

Gassy looked down at her and reached into his backpack. He pulled out something that Miranda wouldn’t have known about earlier that morning, but now she recognized it as a trainer-style ball gag (and a big one at that).

“Aw, c’mon! I was good this time! I didn’t even scream for help.”

Gassy didn’t relent. He held the ball gag open and descended on her.

Miranda screamed. Better late than never. “HEEEL--Mmmph!”

This was what Miranda hated the most about being tied up: The helplessness. Once she was tied up, Gassy could do whatever he wanted with her, and even though he’d been okay so far, Miranda still dreaded the thought of that creep deciding to go farther with her one day.

He strapped the gag over her head and under her chin. Each strap forced her to bite down harder and harder on that oversized rubber ball. By the time he was done, Miranda could produce nothing but these puny, humiliating moans.

Miranda glared at her captor. She had actually been decently comfortable until he decided to bring in that awful ball gag. She let out a barrage of muffled curses as he walked away, leaving her to her own devices.

Miranda dropped her head back into the sheets and groaned. This was it. She was stuck. There was nothing she could do but lay back and try her best to doze of…

…Stupid gag…
Last edited by TomYi 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Fascinating! The Girls exploring the world of bondage and a surprisingly gentle bad boy this time :) I have no idea, where this story will go, but look forward to it. I´m glad you continue this story.
Ogg
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ogg »

Fabulous new chapter. You really gave us a taste of the girls' distinct personalities. I can't wait to read more!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Ogg[/mention] Welcome to the forum, buddy! 8-)
It's great to see new faces joining in on the fun!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

TomYi wrote: 2 years ago
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Currently working at my first own story. It is nearing completion. The first Part will go online probably at the end of the week in the adult section.
Well, best of luck with that, Caesar! I've had your support for a long time, and it's exciting to see you step into the world of writing!

And a huge THANK YOU to everyone who has supported my personal decision! Enjoy this new chapter!
Thank you [mention]TomYi[/mention] ! ;) I already learned that writing is a totally different process, than commenting. I would be glad about your feedback, when I have posted the first Chapters :)
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Eager to see where this is heading...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic