The Loop (?/FFF) *COMPLETE*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago
TomYi wrote: 2 years ago
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Currently working at my first own story. It is nearing completion. The first Part will go online probably at the end of the week in the adult section.
Well, best of luck with that, Caesar! I've had your support for a long time, and it's exciting to see you step into the world of writing!

And a huge THANK YOU to everyone who has supported my personal decision! Enjoy this new chapter!
Thank you @TomYi ! ;) I already learned that writing is a totally different process, than commenting. I would be glad about your feedback, when I have posted the first Chapters :)
You'd better believe a story is different from a comment lol

We'll see what happens when you post it. But my advice right now would be for you to keep on reading. One of the best things a writer can do to hone their craft is read, and draw from what they've read.

And congrats to [mention]Ogg[/mention] on their first comment! It was a real good comment too!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

TomYi wrote: 2 years ago You'd better believe a story is different from a comment lol

We'll see what happens when you post it. But my advice right now would be for you to keep on reading. One of the best things a writer can do to hone their craft is read, and draw from what they've read.
Thank you oh Wise One :) I will do that. Saint Augustine of Hippo tells us "tolle et lege" - take it and read :) The man obviously knew his stuff :)
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

So compliance is slightly rewarded with the strictness of the bonds but not necessarily the gag 🤔😀

Great update! Looking forward to seeing this continue!
CerberusKing
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CerberusKing »

I'm really curious to see what might be the result of Miranda letting it happen. Personally my idea was to see see what happens if the girls all submit to him together.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

When Nadine woke up, the rage and frustration from yesterday’s end was still fresh in her mind.

She still couldn’t believe that Miranda had just walked out on them like that. She’d wanted so bad to vent about it to Heather, but she knew that that was a bad idea. After all, her roommate had done something similar just two days ago. She’d probably take it personally if Nadine started ranting about courage and commitment.

Honestly though, she was frustrated with both of them. Her father had always taught her that the world was full of senseless conflict. You couldn’t hide from it because it was everywhere, and you couldn’t talk it down because it wasn’t driven by reason, so the only way to deal with it was to stand your ground and face it head-on. If Heather and Miranda had been raised with that attitude, then maybe they’d stand a chance. Three fighters could probably take on Gassy!

Instead, he divided and conquered time and time again. When Gassy finally came for Heather and Nadine, they’d put up a good fight. At least, Nadine did. Once he had gotten Nadine’s wrists bound with zipties, he was able to focus on Heather, who was (as expected) not all that useful in a fight.

He had an unreal amount of zipties with him that night. He just kept adding more and more ties, and he’d chain them together when they were too short. By the time he was done, Nadine actually kind of missed being tied up with rope. At least rope didn’t bite into your flesh and hurt your skin so much. He zipped up Heather and Nadine very similarly: arms tied behind their backs from their wrists to their elbows. Their legs were bound with about a dozen zipties from top to bottom. That should have been enough to keep them secured, but Gassy wasn’t done with them. He used more zipties to fold their legs up and pin them into their chests, kind of like the fetal position.

With both the girls compressed into human balls, Gassy had topped it off with an abomination that Nadine hadn’t even known existed: a double ball gag. It had two sets of straps, so when he buckled it around both their heads, it forced their lips together in a forced kiss. It was gross, humiliating, and painful. Every time one of them struggled too hard, they’d accidentally hurt the other girl’s neck. Suffice to say, they’d had a rough night.

Nadine got herself dressed up and went into the kitchen. At this point, she typically put on a pot of coffee, but she wasn’t in any mood to serve her guests this morning. At least, she wasn’t in the mood to serve them anything pleasant.

The house she’d rented had awful soundproofing. In the other room, she could hear Miranda raising her voice. She recognized Heather’s voice shortly after. They sounded like they were arguing about something.

She heard Heather say, “I’m just saying that it would be a good idea to apologize to Nadine. We need her!”

“Why are you acting like I’m the one who let us down,” Miranda demanded. “She’s the one who dumped all her money into donations that’ll just get reset anyways!”

“It was her finances! Since when do you care so much about money?”

“Since I freaking ran out of it!”

Heather became quiet and concerned. “Wh-What do you mean?”

There was a pause, and then Nadine heard Miranda speak. “I’m up to my neck in student loans. I've poured everything into university, and the only useful thing I’ve learned is that ‘dream jobs’ are a myth.”

“I don’t get it. You told me that you like the philosophy and literature courses?”

“Yeah, and neither one of those taught any marketable skills! I've just about graduated, and there's still no one on the planet who's interested in hiring me! It’s bad enough to be stuck in perpetual poverty, but now it turns out that I’m stuck with a fanatic who thinks--"

“Hey, don’t ever call Nadine a fanatic,” Heather snapped in a rare instance of sternness. “She’s a good person, and her beliefs aren’t hurting us.”

“Of course, they are! I could have gotten the info we needed from that kink-clerk if she had just held onto her money. How long before she gets more desperate and starts resorting to even more superstitions?!”

Superstitions?! Nadine felt her fists curl. She was just about to storm out of the kitchen and tear that jerk a new one, but then she heard Heather speak again.

“Miranda, did you know that Nadine never even wore a hijab until last fall? Do you know why she started? It was because she overheard a classmate making some islamophobic jokes. She put it on to look more Muslim, just so that bigot would be uncomfortable. That’s what I like about her. She’s brave and defiant, and that’s exactly the kind of person we need right now. I wish I was more like her.”

Nadine crossed her heart at that comment. She’d never heard Heather talk like that before. After a long pause, their conversation continued, but they’d hushed enough that Nadine couldn’t hear what was being said anymore. Rather than eavesdrop further, Nadine decided that it was time for coffee.

By the time the pot had filled up, Nadine didn’t feel that deep rage anymore. She hadn’t known about Miranda’s finances, and it was understandable that she would be so stressed out. Hell, Nadine probably should have expected such a reaction to her donations. It was longshot, and she’d always known that.

After a short while, the others came into the kitchen. The first thing Miranda did was look solemnly at Nadine and say, “I’m sorry about all those things I said, and I’m sorry that I walked out on you guys.”

Nadine’s smile came naturally. “It’s alright. You won’t do it again because I’m holding on to my money this time. Now come on. Drink your coffee before it gets cold, and let’s hit up that BDSM shop again.”

And that’s precisely what they did, as a team. Heather had to chip in as well, but they put together enough dough to loosen that old woman’s lips.

“His name is Gavin McGuiness, he’s 24, he used to be a regular customer here, and he only ever paid in cash.”

She claimed that that was all she knew, but Miranda was able to press her for a physical description. Gavin was tall and gangly with blonde hair and blue eyes. Nadine was able to find him on Facebook shortly after that. ‘Gangly’ was an understatement. Gavin was crazy thin. That wasn’t how Nadine had pictured him. Gassy was inhumanly tough, so she’d expected him to at least have some muscle beneath that black hoodie.

After they’d left the store, Miranda told Nadine, “See if you can find his address?”

Nadine never found an address. Instead, she found some distraught posts from his friends and family, and the story those posts told was really weird.

Gavin was missing. Not only was he missing, but he was missing from the hospital. From what Nadine could ascertain, there’d been a car accident that had put Gavin in a coma. Days later, he’d disappeared entirely from the hospital. The cops had filed a report, but no one had seen Gavin McGuiness in weeks.

This was obviously pretty unnerving, but Heather seemed especially disturbed by this.

“It can’t be him,” she said. “There’s no way this boy is Gassy.”

Miranda shrugged. “I admit that it’s weird, but the trail points to him.”

Heather shook her head. “But he’s so… human.”

“Well yeah,” Nadine said. “Were you expecting an elf?”

“More like a terminator,” Heather answered. “Gassy’s way too tough to be Gavin.”

“Well, maybe he’s stronger than he looks,” Nadine said.

“You don’t understand,” Heather cried. “He’s not a normal person! I…
I ran him over.

Miranda and Nadine both had a perfectly identical reaction. “YOU WHAT?!”

“It was an accident,” Heather cried. She explained how she’d apparently crashed into him with her car, and how it had barely even phased him.

By her expression, it was clear that Miranda didn’t believe what Heather was saying, and Nadine was skeptical as well. Heather looked like she was telling the truth, but her story was just so outlandish. It didn’t add up, but Nadine wasn’t about to call her friend a liar. Instead, she just raised her hands and said, “How about we just rip off that stupid mask and see for ourselves?”

Miranda sneered. “I could get behind that plan.”

Heather looked nervously at her companions. “Aren’t you listening? Even if you don’t believe me, the three of us have never been able to beat him before.”

“The three of us never worked together before,” Nadine countered. “But that ends now! We’re gonna team up on him, we’re gonna rip that mask off, and we’re gonna make him wish he’d never left the hospital!”

Nadine was impressed with herself. She hadn’t taken herself for a coach before. By the looks on Miranda and Heather’s faces, they too were impressed. More importantly, they agreed. Nadine was so excited, she nearly jumped with joy. Finally! She’d been saying for days that they should all just team up and bring him down together, and now it was finally happening. All of a sudden, that sense of anger that Nadine had woken up with was replaced with an eager optimism. Today was the day!

They drove over to Target and armed themselves with three metal baseball bats. From there, Miranda suggested that they set up their showdown at this 24-hour gym that she used to frequent. The women’s locker room allegedly had tons of space for them to swing their bats without hitting themselves, and it only had one entrance that Gassy could use. She claimed to know from experience that there wouldn’t be any women at the gym tonight, so they could use it as their own private staging area.

Nadine loved the idea, and Heather didn’t have any better suggestions, so they hit the gym. It was just as Miranda said. All they had to do was move a couple of benches, and the women’s locker room became their very own wide-open battle arena.

It was there that the girls worked out a strategy and practiced their swings. Heather needed a fair bit of practice, and Nadine was admittedly a bit too gung-ho. The two of them actually worked up a sweat before Miranda pointed out that they should “save it for Gassy.” She was right, and so they waited in their positions, surrounding the door and waiting for their future assailant to arrive.

Off Topic
Man, I really need to start trimming my works down. Yet again, the chapter wound up being pretty long, so I'm dividing it in two to make it more digestible. The next part should be up shortly.

Comments on either one of these halves will count towards the next update.

Thank you to [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], and all the other commenters who have kept this story alive; And an extra special thanks to [mention]Ogg[/mention] and [mention]CerberusKing[/mention] for stepping out of the shadows to show their support! I'm actually considering a change to The Loop's policy wherein comments from lurker accounts will count as 2!
Last edited by TomYi 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

I very much liked the dialogues incl. their content in this!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Thank _you_ for continuing the story. I have a hunch the girls' plan won't go off without a hitch...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I'm actually considering a change to The Loop's policy wherein comments from lurker accounts will count as 2!
That would be a brilliant move [mention]TomYi[/mention]
Just be sure to make it expressively clear at the end or start of every few chapters...even in the previous ones so that new readers can see that.

Many readers skip the comments and discussions altogether and stick solely to the story content, meaning that out-of-chapter announcements then to yield little effect, whereas in-chapter announcements are normally quite potent.

Had to figure that one out for myself, but hopefully, my experience will prove helpful.
Either way, this would be a great move.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Glad to see the girls are working together and now have a plan. I am more than curious to see how it works out for them! Though I have a feeling, at best, they'll come out of it with another clue of sorts.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Normally, Nadine felt a sense of terror or uneasiness whenever she saw Gassy, but when he arrived this time, she was overcome with an exhilarating rush instead. This time, she felt like Wonder Woman or Mikasa Ackerman! It was so intense that she actually let out an involuntary battle cry as she charged him and swung the first blow.

He caught it right out of the air.

Nadine couldn’t believe it. That had been a hard swing! In fact, her hands were on fire from all the force that her bat had absorbed. Miranda and Heather weren’t holding back either, but their swings just bounced right off of him. Gassy wasn’t exactly complacent with this treatment, he did what he could to block most of their swings, and he definitely didn’t look like he was having a good time.

Nadine tried to pull her bat away, but he pulled much harder. The weapon was ripped from her hands so hard that it threw her to the floor. Nadine never got a chance to get back on her feet. She felt Gassy sit down on her back. and seconds later, he pulled her hands together.

“Get off of her,” Miranda screamed.

Nadine could see her friends rushing to her side and trying to smack him off of her, but she definitely didn’t feel any results. Gassy went about his work as though his two armed opponents were little more than annoying house flies. He used rope to tie Nadine’s hands palm-to-palm behind her back, and then he tied up her ankles too. He rose off of her after that, and the olive-skinned sophomore felt another rope being tied off to her wrists.

Gassy pulled hard, and Nadine’s wrists were yanked back towards her ankles. The pain made her groan involuntarily, and she soon found that she couldn’t move from that position. Her hands were securely tied to her feet.

Nadine no longer felt like a warrior, so much as a helpless bystander. She could do nothing but watch her friends carry on without her, and she hated that. Her frustration was amplified when she was forced to watch Miranda get grappled to the floor and tied up as well. Gassy seemed to be systematically eliminating them based on how annoying they were to him.

As Miranda’s wrists were tied behind her back, Nadine realized that they were not going to win this fight. “Get his mask,” she screamed.

Heather dropped her bat and jumped on Gassy’s back. She pulled and torqued at that ugly mask and said, “It’s on really tight!”

“Keep going,” Nadine yelled from the floor. “I can see it coming loose!”

She wasn’t just saying that for emotional support. Apparently, Gassy’s attire wasn’t as unyielding as his body. By the time he’d hogtied Miranda, Heather had just about wiggled the gas mask loose. Nadine caught a glimpse of his skin. It looked incredibly pale and was wrinkled with scarring, kind of like an albino Deadpool. It sure didn’t look much like Gavin from his profile picture.

Heather gave the mask a hard yank – a yank that damn near took it right off – and Gassy suddenly forgot all about Miranda. He reached over his head and violently threw Heather right off his back. She hit the ground hard and cried out.

“Hey, leave her alone,” Miranda yelled.

Gassy didn’t listen. He handled Heather very roughly, trussing her up into a tight hogtie just like Nadine. With all three girls tied up, Gassy clawed at his mask and strapped it back up with a bizarre level of urgency. Nadine’s plan was a failure. All three of them had thrown everything they had at him, and all they’d managed to do was loosen his mask.

Nadine struggled with hatred. “Why are you so afraid to show your face, Gavin?”

Gassy halted and stared at Nadine. For the first time ever, he seemed to respond to her words.

She nodded. “That’s right. We know who you are! There’s nothing under that mask but a skinny, ugly, pale, pervert!”

He kept his eyes on Nadine as he reached over and removed Heather’s shoes. She wore a pair of pink ankle socks, and he slowly pulled one off of her foot. Nadine’s stomach dropped. “What the hell do you think you’re doing?!”

He stomped over to Nadine and ripped off Nadine’s shoes. She could feel her own sock being pulled off, and she began thrashing desperately against her ropes. She knew what was coming, and she was in a frenzy. “NO! DON’T YOU D--RRMMPH!”

Her stinking white sock was forcibly stuffed into her mouth, and Heather’s sock followed shortly after. They’d worked up a sweat during their fight, and Nadine could actually taste which one of them had sweated more. It was disgusting! She tried to spit them back out, but Gassy shoved them back in and slapped a short strip of tape over her mouth.

“GRRMPH!” Nadine tried to force her lips apart, but the tape held firm. Just one little strip of clear packing tape was all it took to entomb those gross socks inside her, and it was agonizing.

He pulled off Nadine’s other sock and walked over to Miranda. The dirty blonde girl looked as pissed as Nadine felt. She cursed and threatened him, but it did nothing. A moment later, Nadine’s sock was in Miranda’s mouth, followed by one of Miranda’s own black socks. A strip of tape sealed them in. Miranda’s lips were slightly apart, and Nadine could see the black and white duo beneath the clear tape.

Heather knew what was coming, and she desperately buried her face into the floor. When she spoke, she sounded on the verge of tears. “Just please go away. You don’t have to do this. Your family misses you!”

That last line seemed to stop him, if only for a moment. He looked… frustrated. Nadine saw him clench his fists before dropping next to his final victim. He pulled Heather’s face off of the floor by her hair. The redhead resisted the urge to scream, and instead kept her jaw pressed shut. She shook her head in a silent plea, but Gassy just pinched her nose shut. After about a minute, Heather gave in and breathed. The last two socks (Heather’s and Miranda’s) were forced into her mouth and taped in place.

If only it had ended there.

Gassy pulled Heather onto her knees and drew more rope. First, he tied her thighs together, then he tied her elbows as tight as he could. Lastly, he added a chest harness. He then pulled Miranda and Nadine to their knees and gave them the exact same treatment. Muffled pleas and curses filled the room all throughout this process.

Nadine was especially aggressive. When her turn came, Gassy was able to get her elbows within two inches of each other. She scowled at her captor and snarled into her gag. She couldn’t clearly enunciate anything and she knew it, but she still felt the need to remain defiant. She had to let him know that she couldn’t be broken.

“Grm hmnm mmph!”

Gassy looked at her, and she glared back. After a moment, he shoved her to the floor. Nadine was dragged across the floor by her chest ropes, and the others soon joined her. Gassy arranged them all in a triangle, lying on their sides and facing outward. He grabbed Miranda and dragged her closer to Nadine. Really close. So close that her bare feet were practically right in Nadine’s face.

And then she heard the sound of tape.

“Nmm! NMMPH!”

Nadine was powerless to resist. Her hogtie was so strict that she could barely move a muscle. Gassy grabbed her skull and shoved her nose into Miranda’s smelly soles, then he began wrapping them together in tape.

“MMMMPH!”

He wrapped and wrapped until Miranda’s feet were effectively fused to Nadine’s face. It was appalling! Nadine could taste her own feet as well as Heather’s, and now she was forced to smell Miranda’s too. She struggled like a madwoman, trying to get away, but all it did was make her flop like a dying fish. Nadine heard a muffled scream from Heather, and seconds later, she felt Gassy forcing someone’s face into her own soles. That monster was taping them into a hogtie triangle of forced foot-smelling!

After a full minute of taping, Nadine couldn’t move her feet at all. She could feel Heather desperately trying to break free. Every time she squirmed, it would jerk her feet around. Nadine didn’t have a great field of vision by that point, but sounds told the whole story. Footsteps, ripping tape, Miranda’s gagged protests, and an outburst of struggles.

When Miranda squirmed around, it caused her repulsive soles to smear themselves on Nadine’s nose. With that knowledge, Nadine realized that she shouldn’t struggle so hard for Heather’s sake, but she couldn’t help herself. She needed to break free. She needed to escape.

With the hogtie triangle taped to completion, Gassy walked away. The sounds of his footsteps were drowned out by the frantic cries coming from each of the gagged girls.

“MMPH! MNGRRMPH NM MN MMMPH!”

Nadine couldn’t believe that creep. Sure, she’d be upset too if she got jumped with baseball bats, but this was just cruel! Her thoughts were flooded with despair. They’d finally identified their attacker, only to discover that he was some kind of unstoppable zombie terminator. It was just like Heather said. Nothing made sense anymore.

Nadine had followed the advice her dad had given her – the same advice that had carried her through life – and now she was hogtied on the floor, sucking on a pair of gross socks, and smelling a pair of gross feet. What hope did they have left? What more was there to do?

Sleep. That was the only escape. Nadine was done fighting for today. She couldn’t imagine falling asleep in this position, but it was her only option. All she wanted was to end the torment with sleep.

Off Topic
And that's the end of the chapter. Huge thanks to all the supporters thus far!

5 comments on the story are required for each new chapter, but thanks to the comments on this chapter's first half, we're already most of the way there!

Since the whole point of this comment quota is to encourage participation on this forum, I have officially decided that comments from lurker accounts will count as two votes from now on!
Last edited by TomYi 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

wow, wow, wow!
What a fight - what an ordeal!
They'd have earned a victory - they got stinky socks instead...

Superb writing!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Okay. Submitting doesn't work. 3-on-1 with baseball bats doesn't work. Tying Gassy up? Good luck trying.
Interesting to see where this ends up going.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago Okay. Submitting doesn't work. 3-on-1 with baseball bats doesn't work. Tying Gassy up? Good luck trying.
how about 'holy water'? ;)
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Nainur wrote: 2 years ago
NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago Okay. Submitting doesn't work. 3-on-1 with baseball bats doesn't work. Tying Gassy up? Good luck trying.
how about 'holy water'? ;)
Or fire, for that matter - although actually using that would be... slightly hazardous.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Wow [mention]TomYi[/mention] what a wild ride! So intense! The Attack of the Girls and Gassys retribution - and what a way of Payback! Very creative!
Ogg
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ogg »

First off, thank you all for your kind welcome to the community.

Second, this story just keeps getting better and better. The sock gag and foot-face triangle in the last chapter were absolutely inspired. I can't wait to see what happens next, and how the girls finally manage to break the loop.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Oh, wow you guys are great! I didn't expect to have to start work on the next chapter so soon!

Thank you, everyone! Your feedback has been awesome!

Re: the hogtie triangle. That was one of those ideas where it just came to me and I thought "That's really good! Has that been done before? Someone's probably done it before." :lol: I've never seen it before myself, but there's a lot of content out there that I simply haven't read. [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] is more well-read than me, so he would probably have a better idea.

Now that I think about it, I think I'll tag [mention]ChelseaEevee[/mention], [mention]chelseykittyc@t[/mention], and [mention]Alisonlovesropes[/mention] just cuz this latest chapter seems like it would be right up their alley ;)
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by chelseykittyc@t »

[mention]TomYi[/mention] it was (: thanks for the tag! I am happily following along now
Heyyy, I’m back. My name is Chelsey. I am into foot fetish, sock fetish, shoe fetish, HOM, bondage, gags, smelling, and getting kidnapped. I am always down to role play sooo message me (;
starinski
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by starinski »

[mention]TomYi[/mention] The hogtie triangle is just AWESOME! ;)
Last edited by starinski 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I've seen some foot-to-face bondage, but never a foot-to-face triangle as described in the latest chapter [mention]TomYi[/mention].
Well done, mate! It seems your imagination is paying off quite handsomely 8-)

Welcome aboard [mention]starinski[/mention]!
Real glad to see you breaking the ice and joining us on this awesome community.
Hope you stick around and get some more posts under your belt ;)
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Poor girls, not even 3 (with bats) against 1 could help them get closer to ending the loop. Though I'm not surprised since hitting him with a car did nothing. Their only clue is that calling him by name (assuming it's really him) and trying to pull of the mask, got the only real reactions out of him to date.

The triangle hogtie was definitely different and very creative! Looking forward to seeing more of your creativeness!!
CerberusKing
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CerberusKing »

Shit was good as always, the foot thing was solid.
JohnnyRockets
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JohnnyRockets »

A hogtie triangle is a great idea! If only I could draw...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I think it's safe to say this latest chapter was a major hit [mention]TomYi[/mention].
It also seems there are quite a few more of us following this than the number of comments originally led us to believe 8-)
starinski
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by starinski »

If only someone could draw this story on Deviantart... :roll:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic