The Roommates (F/F, FF/F, F/FF, FF/FF, F/FFF, FFF/F) - Part 58 (FINISHED)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Roommates (F/F, FF/F, F/FF, FF/FF, F/FFF, FFF/F) - Part 58 (FINISHED)

Post by Mineira1986 »

Hi, everyone.

I’ve been a huge fan of this site (and Tieupgames.net) for a while and decided to start writing my own stories. Here’s my first, hope you like it:

First a little back ground. Karissa and Floria were roommates. They met while they were both freshman at college and almost immediately got along. They were among the tallest girls there (both at 5’ 9’’) and both really into sports: Floria was a very talented basketball player and Karissa was a great marathon runner. And both girls really love dancing. Karissa was a thin girl, although not as thin as Floria. Both girls had long black hair, Karissa having it a little wavy while Floria’s was curlier.

They were really good friends, so when Karissa got an apartment and needed someone to share some expenses, such as paying rent, it was no surprise to everyone that Floria was the first choice as roommate. The “tall friendship”, as they both liked to call it in social media and in front of their mutual friends, was a sure thing.

Until they started living together.

None of their friends knew when it started, but once they noticed it, it was too late. Floria and Karissa started to have a lot or arguments, mainly about their house habits.

So Karissa decided she had enough and one day she confronted Floria.

“I don’t think this is working anymore. I’ll tell you the truth: I don’t like you any longer.”

Floria looked annoyed. “Well, I don’t like you either. What are you gonna do about it?”

“How about… this is my apartment.” Karissa responded.

“Well, it’s my apartment too.” Floria said, visibly angry. “I live here.”

“But I own the place.” Karissa said, controlling herself, or at least trying hard. “I paid for it and I no longer want you as my roommate.”

“WHAT?”

“You heard me. You can live here until I find a new roommate. Then, you’ll have to go.”

The argument went on and on and both girls said some really hurtful things. But at the end, it was set: Floria would have to find a new place to live once Karissa found a new roommate.

The following days were not easy. Karissa behaved all the time like she owned the place and Karissa was just a simply guest who had to do her chores or be kicked out. Floria tried to control herself all the time, but eventually she couldn’t even bring her own boyfriend to visit at her place without having a heated argument with Karissa.

And finally, someone answered Karissa’s request for a new roommate.

It took longer than it should, since Karissa’s place was really close to the campus (just a few blocks away) and her only request was that only girls could apply. The new girl was moving in two weeks from that date. She notified Floria and after another heated discussion. Floria wanted to stay at least until the day before the new roommate would move in, while Karissa wanted Floria out immediately. Floria tried to reason with her, but Karissa didn’t hear anything. Eventually, they settled that Floria had one week to pack and go. Floria was as angry as you could be in that situation: her former best friend was literally kicking her out. Not only that, the agreement came at Floria’s expenses: she would have to do all the house chores until she left.

Of course, Karissa took advantage of it, having a huge party the very next day (one she didn’t notify Floria at all) and demanded Floria to clean all of the apartment. It was only the beginning, as the next day Karissa took all of her sport clothes and had Floria do the washing. The third day wasn’t any easier. It was really rained and Karissa walked in, after a long running, with her shoes full of mud. She demanded Floria to clean the floor, which she had to do because of the fear of being kicked out right there.

So the day when Floria’s last day at the apartment had come. She had packed each of her belongings: clothes, shoes, books… everything was now inside boxes ready. But there was something left to do.

Karissa needed to be taught a lesson.

Karissa was treating her as a personal slave, then Floria would give her a little payback. Of course, Floria knew Karissa was stronger than her, being heavier and more athletic, so she will need to restrain her a bit. Or maybe more than a little bit….

Last edited by Mineira1986 3 years ago, edited 47 times in total.
Melanie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Melanie »

Oh, oh. That sounds like she'll be really mean to her and it'll be a nasty payback.

I'm curious for more.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A good start to the story, setting the scene for some probable tie ups :)
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Shaping up well, looking forward to seeing how this pans out. Welcome to TuG
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Thanks for the replies, guys. Here comes part 2.

Part 2

Floria decided to give Karissa a last evening she will never forget. She knew exactly when to do it: Karissa always went out for a running. Since she was very into marathons, she always was out for at least an hour and a half for her training every afternoon. Every day at 3 pm.

So Floria sat in the living room watching TV, wearing a blue t-shirt and light blue yoga pants, while Karissa was getting ready. She was wearing a white t-shirt and black lycra shorts. Karissa was going to the door when she spotted Floria.

“Hey! Put down your feet! Don’t put them on the table!”

“It’s my apartment, I can put my feet wherever I want!” Floria answered, smiling in her head. She intentionally had put her feet on the living room table, just to trigger Karissa.

“What did you just say?” That kind of defiance was relatively new in Floria, especially since Karissa had threatened her. But it all came together: it was Floria’s last day at her place so now she thought she could spent her last hours behaving like a rebel teenager. Not on my watch, Karissa thought. “You seem to forget it’s not your apartment anymore.” Karissa said, visibly mortified. “You are lucky I’m not throwing you at the street right now. Now, when I’m back, I want everything here clean and a very good apology from you.” She grabbed her jacket. “You are just but a spoiled child who need to be taught some basic manners.”

Karissa went out, almost slamming the door. “Oh, someone is going to be taught some manners, although it won’t be me.” Floria thought, smiling to herself.

She waited a couple of minutes and then she got up. She went and entered Karissa’s bedroom and went for the closet. She opened the first drawer.

“Please, let it be there, please, let it be there….”

And there it was. Karissa’s back up money. She recalled when they were friends that Karissa had told her that she always kept some bills in her drawer, for an emergency. “Stupid girl” she thought. “Having troubles with her roommate but leaving her money unprotected.” Floria smiled to herself again. Maybe Karissa’s ego was so big that she never thought her roommate was going to attempt to “borrow” her money.

It was going to be the ultimate insult. Karissa restrained, at her feet, by her own money. Floria grabbed the wallet and closed the drawer and the closet.

She went running to the hardware store and got everything she needed. 10 feet of ropes, a couple of zip ties and two rolls of duct tape. That would be more enough. She technically didn’t need all of that but, since Karissa was the one paying, so to speak, she could afford buying all of it. She went back to the apartment and checked her cellphone. 15 minutes left. That would be enough.

She grabbed the bag of chips, opened it and left it on the table, taking special care to drop some of them on the floor and the carpet. She also turned on the TV and went to hide in Karissa’s bedroom. Floria quickly checked her cellphone. 5 minutes left. All she had to do was wait.

About five minutes later, Floria then heard the door open. Perfect timing. Karissa came in and took of her jacket. Immediately she noticed the TV on.

“Floria, what have I told you? It’s MY apartment and… WHAT THE HECK?!”

Floria knew Karissa had found out the TV turned on and the chips. That would trigger Karissa’s bad temper. “FLORIA, COME HERE NOW!!”

“Yes, yes, keep that bossy attitude. That is only making this sweeter.” Floria thought.

“Floria!! Oh my god, I cannot believe this.”

“Come on, come look at my bedroom.” Floria said to herself. Floria’s bedroom was the closest to the living room, meaning Karissa would try and look for Floria there before even entering the bathroom or her own bedroom.

And so Karissa did.

Floria heard her own bedroom door opening and that was her cue. She grabbed the zip tie cables, the bag containing the remaining rope and duct tape, and quietly went to her room, just in time when Karissa was going in.

It all happened in a second. Karissa just realized Floria wasn’t there, in her bedroom. But it was too late. Before Karissa could turn away back to the hallway, her roommate jumped over her. Karissa fell on the stomach hard and she managed to use her hands to prevent hurting her face. Floria quickly grabbed those hands and pulled them behind Karissa’s back. Karissa was still too surprised to react when Floria ziptied her wrists together.

“Gotcha!”
Melanie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Melanie »

That's an excellent second part. Great work!
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Good part two, I am enjoying reading this :)
whatever351
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by whatever351 »

Great work I can't wait to see where this goes!
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Hi. I'm really happy you guy like the story so far. I hope you enjoy this chapter as you enjoyed the previous ones.

Part 3

“FLORIA?? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" Karissa shouted, now realizing what was happening. She had entered, so naïve, into her roommate’s bedroom to confront her and she had fallen right into Floria’s trap. She was now lying face down on the cold floor, with her hands crossed and zip tied behind her back, and Floria straddling her back. She had brought her bag, now left open on the floor, and she could see ropes and tape. Lots of ropes and tape. That couldn’t mean good news for her.

“LET ME GOMPPHHHH!!” Karissa shouted but Floria was ready with a single strip of duct tape to gag her captive. She pressed it against Karissa’s mouth using both of her hands. Floria was lighter and skinnier than her roommate, and maybe physically weaker, but in her position straddling her back she had complete advantage.

“There you go, nice and quiet. You are always making too much noise, telling me what to do, keeping the apartment messy and having me do the cleaning, so now you will have to stay quiet like a little good girl.” Floria said pressing her hands to secure the tape. Karissa closed her eyes feeling the pressure of her new gag, and then she opened them angrily, giving her captor an ‘I’ll kill you’ look. “Don’t worry, that won’t be the final gag you’ll be wearing tonight, I promise.”

“MMMMPHHHH.”

“Shhh, now be quiet while I finish your restraints. Be good, little girl.” Floria said mockingly patting her captive’s head, bent over and gave her a quick peck on the cheek. Karissa immediately grunted and tried to turn her head away. Floria giggled. But there would be time enjoy all of it. Quickly she shifted her position so now she was facing Karissa’s legs. Karissa was still struggling and that movement made Floria feel her leverage was in jeopardy. “I have to finish this.” She thought to herself.

Karissa was kicking her legs like crazy trying to get free. Floria, struggling to keep her balance, waited for it. In one swift motion, Floria grabbed both of her legs with her right arm. With some difficult, she grabbed another zip tie with her left hand and tied her ankles together, but not before feeling one of Karissa’s shoe smashing against her face.

“OUCH!”

“MMMMPHH!! MMMMMPHHHH!”

“Oh, that’s going to cost you later.” Floria finished securing Karissa’s ankles and rubbed her own cheek. There was no blood or visibly injury, it just hurt because of the impact. One more reason to add more torture to her captive. She gave Karissa’s backside a quick but firm slap.

“MMMMPHHH!”

“Shut up, you are definitely receiving more of those later. But now, stay still.”

More of those? What did Floria meant? Karissa had once confessed to Floria, when they were best friends of course, that the sole idea of being spanked, even in a friendly not sexual way, was extremely embarrassing for her. And the feeling was mutual. Could it be? Was that going to be part of the punishment in store for her. No, she couldn’t waste any time thinking about it. She had to get out of her bonds!! If she couldn’t break her bonds first, maybe getting rid of her gag would get the neighbours attention. She began working her mouth and lips.

Floria grabbed some rope and started tying it around Karissa’s legs, first below her knees and then above. She could feel Karissa’s body struggling below her, but with each new rope, her struggles were less noticeable. She also tied some rope around her already bound ankles for good measure.

Meanwhile, Karissa managed to remove the single strip gagging her. “What the heck do you think you are doing, Floria? Untie me right now!”

“I told you to be quiet. Now I have to silence you even harder.” Floria reached for her right foot. She had removed previously her shoes so she didn’t make any sound while attempting to surprise her roommate. She removed one of her light blue sock.

“You freak! Untie me or else mmmppppph!!” Karissa couldn’t finish her sentence as Floria shifted her position again, this time facing Karissa’s head, and pushed the sock right into her open mouth.

“Now, keep it that way or it will be a lot worse.” Floria pinched Karissa’s plump cheek hard making her protest and then grabbed more rope.

Karissa’s lower body was taken care of, now it was time for her upper body. Floria worked hard to pass it under her captive’s torso. But curiously, Karissa’s fierce struggles raised her stomach from time to time and Floria managed to pass the whole rope under her. With it, she managed to pin her bound hands to her lower back. She grabbed one last rope and did the same procedure to tie it around Karissa’s chest and upper arms, reducing her movements even more.

Visibly tired, Floria got off Karissa’s back and sat on the floor. She admired her handiwork. All knots were away from Karissa’s desperate fingers and her struggles weren’t loosening any restraints. Floria removed some sweat from her forehead with the back of her hand. Karissa kept squirming but she only managed to shift her body on her side facing Floria.

“MMMPPHHH!”

“Oh, just shush.” Floria said, working to catch her breath back. “You have been a pain in the ass for the last week. No, no, for the last couple of months, and now it’s time to put you in…. your…. place.“ She said the final three words smiling and tapping lightly Karissa’s nose with her finger. “Now, I should leave you to yourself so you can think about your behavior, but since it is my last night here, I figure we could spend some time together. For all times. So, let’s go.”
Melanie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Melanie »

I like your story more and more. It's really easy for me to picture all of this, like I'm actually present and observe everything. This shows how well your writing is.

Oh, and I love gags in general, sock gags being one of my favourites.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Good chapter, great capture, now the teasing can begin :)
Wolfling
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Wolfling »

Nice story. Keep it up!
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Thanks for your kind words! I thought work was going to keep me busy, but luckily I managed to finish another chapter. I'm still busy at work, but I'll do my best to deliver the next part as soon as possible.
Melanie wrote: 4 years ago Oh, and I love gags in general, sock gags being one of my favourites.
Then I hope you enjoy this part

-----------------------------------------------------

Part 4

Karissa kept protesting and struggling when Floria grabbed her bound feet, stood up and started pulling her. Karissa felt her body shifted facedown again as she was dragged away from Floria’s bedroom into the hallway and then to the living room. For the past few weeks, she had been really mean to her (soon to be ex) roommate and now, Floria had tricked her into being caught. A couple of zip ties secured her hands behind her back and her feet together, and rope was restraining her legs, above and below the knees, and also securing her hands firmly at her lower back. To add more insult, Floria had shoved one of her light blue socks, a dirty one judging by its flavor, into her mouth to stop her from shouting. She was working her mouth trying to spit that foul sock as she was dragged in front of the couch.

Dragging her captive wasn’t easy for Floria, but she pretty much enjoyed it. How ironic. Floria recalled that day when she had to clean the floor from Karissa’s mud footprints. And now she was the one being dragged on the floor. Floria smiled and deliberately dragged Karissa’s trussed up body over the areas covered with chips.

“Mmppphh!! Mmppphhhh!!!” Karissa protested as she felt little crumbles scratching her neck and chin. “Mmmmppphhh!” She worked her tongue with all her strength to push out the sock gagging her.

Floria left her captive there, between the coach and the small table, and rushed to her bedroom to put everything back into her bag. She stood there and looked around. Her scene of victory. She couldn’t help but to smile and think what an evening it was going to be. She grabbed the bag and came back to the living room. By that time, Karissa finally managed to ungag herself.

“You b*tch!!” Karissa said spitting her gag just as Floria returned. “Release me now, it’s not funny.”

Floria chuckled. “It’s funny. Funny for me. Now, I told you not to spit your gag or there would be consequences.”

“Shut up! You cannot do this to me!” Karissa protested.

“Still thinking you are the boss of me just because you ‘own’ this place?” Floria said picking up a roll of duct tape. “We’ll see about that.”

She grabbed a single strip of duct tape, kneeled on the floor and swiftly gagged Karissa again.

“Mmmpphh! Mpphhh!”

Floria ignored her protests. That was just a temporary gag. She grabbed Karissa’s bound feet, some rope and tied it to the rope holding her ankles together. Then she started pulling towards the bound hands.

“Wmppphhh? Nmphhhh!!” Karissa realized what Floria was trying to do, but she was powerless to stop her. Floria pulled and pulled until her ankles were close enough to her hands. She tied the rope, leaving Karissa in a tight hogtie.

But she was no finish. Now knowing Karissa’s couldn’t move her feet, or barely any part of her trussed body, Floria untied both of her roommate’s shoes and removed her pink socks. They would be perfect for what was about to happen, being worn for about an hour and a half of running. Then, she reached for her own left foot and removed her other light blue sock.

Karissa looked in shock as Floria grabbed the discarded sock, the one previously used to gag her, and folded all four into small balls. Floria reached for the strip gagging Karissa and removed it quickly.

“Ouch! That hurt!” Karissa said. “You f*cking b*tch!” Karissa shouted with more curses.

“Such a foul mouth need a foul gag. Now, open wide.” Floria said smiling.

“Don’t you dare to MMMPPHH! MPHHHH!” Karissa protested but Floria pinched her nose and shoved all four socks into her protesting mouth.

“MMMPHH! MPHHHHHH!!!” Karissa kept shouting, or trying to shout. Four socks were enough to reduce her screams to bare muffled sounds. Floria’s fingers kept pushing the socks into the inside of her cheeks. The taste was unbearable. Karissa tried to use her tongue to push her gag out, but her mouth was too stuffed. Floria smiled wickedly.

“Not finish, stay there.” She said as she went running to Karissa’s bedroom.

Karissa kept trying to spit those socks but it was pointless. They were too many in her mouth. She tried to cry for help but she could barely make a sound. Floria came back quickly holding one of Karissa’s scarf, a pink one.

“What do you think you are doing?” Floria said in a taunting voice. “Are you trying to do something with the socks in your mouth? Let me help you.”

If there had been any progress in Karissa’s attempts to ungag her, they were all shattered. Floria’s right index finger slowly pressed each sock back into Karissa’s full mouth. Satisfied, she grabbed the scarf she just brought.

She knotted it and tied it tightly over Karissa’s mouth, placing the knot in her mouth and pushing the socks even deeper. She knotted the scarf at the back of Karissa’s head.

But she wasn’t finished.

She then grabbed the roll of duct tape and wrapped it around Karissa’s mouth at least five times. She used some duct tape to secure here wrists and ankles restraints as well and she also wrapped it around each knot. Even if Karissa could reach them, she would have a hard time removing the tape before start working on the actual knots.

“Perfect gag. Let’s test it.” Floria said, giving Karissa’s bottom a hard slap.

Karissa’s protests were perfectly muffled. Floria could only hear a muffled sound, and she knew Karissa was trying to scream with all her strength.

“Perfect.”
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

That's a really excellent piece of writing, your story is really good. I look forward reading more from you ^-^
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Melanie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Melanie »

You're right, I indeed enjoyed it. Once again a great part. Thank you.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Great story, keep it coming
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Sorry guys, I'v been busy a lot at work. But here is next part. I hope you enjoy it as well as the others:

Part 5

Karissa struggled and shouted. Or at least, tried to shout. Barely any noise louder than a normal conversation was coming out of her mouth. Gagged with both of her socks and both of her roommate’s socks, secured with her own scarf and secured even more with at least five layers of duct tape, she was trying to scream at the top of her lungs to no avail. Her other restraints were just as strict. Her hands zip tied and now secured with duct tape at her lower back, her ankles also zip tied and taped together, her legs and torso secured with rope, and a last piece of rope holding her wrists and ankles together in a tight hogtie.

Floria smiled at her helpless captive. The hard part of her plan was over. Now, for the funny part. Not that she hadn’t enjoyed the first one.

“Now, you listen to me. You have been treating me like a piece of garbage for the last months, and especially for the last week.” Floria said standing in front of Karissa, who was struggling to at least shift her position to lay on her side, but with no success.

“Mmmmphh! Lmhhhh mhhhh gmpphhh!”

“Oh, just shut up.” Floria said. “I’ve gagged you for a reason. By the way, how do the socks taste? Mine are from a basketball game from last week, I forgot to wash them and decide to wear them today just for you. I bet they taste horrible.”

“MMMMPHHHHH!” Karissa protested indignantly while Floria giggled. That would explain that intense sour taste on her mouth. But not only that: her very own socks were worn just minutes ago after running for more than an hour. The combined foul and salty taste of both sets of feet was overwhelming and extreme humiliating.

Floria kneeled in front of Karissa. “Hey, I just don’t get it. You wanted me to do the laundry. And I am. And your filthy pretty mouth is my washing machine.” She grabbed and wiggle both of her cheeks.

“MMMMMPHH!”

“You need to calm down. Let’s take some of that energy away from you, shall we?” Floria got up and then sat over Karissa’s upper back with her legs behind her, like in a kneeling position. She heard some muffled protests, and maybe some muffled cursing at her. She moved facing Karissa’s feet and sat in way that she forced her captive’s head to the ground. Or, at Floria’s feet, which she placed on purpose behind her, just in front of Karissa’s face.

“MMMMPHHH!! MMPHHHHH!”

“Now, now, we haven’t even started yet.” Floria said, reaching for one of Karissa’s discard shoes. She took the shoelace and used to bind Karissa’s toes together. “So tell me… are you ticklish?”

“Whmpppp?! Nmphhhh! NMPHHHHHH!!!”

Floria’s immediately attacked her captive’s feet soles. Karissa couldn’t hold her laugh and started squirming as much as she could. Floria continued that torture for a couple of minutes, all while holding Karissa’s face and nose against her feet, forcing her to take deep breaths. It wasn’t pleasant. Definitely not pleasant at all. Floria had been wearing those basketball socks from last week and the smell of sweat was pretty strong on her feet.

Karissa tried to hold her forced laughter but to no success. Floria started laughing as well, taking pleasure watching her roommate squirming helplessly below her. Then she decided to attack her sides, digging her fingers as Karissa kept protesting and laughing uncontrollably. Of course, each more second meant more smelling of Floria’s not so clean feet. Floria’s fingers began to alternate between her feet and sides, scratching, itching, attacking Karissa’s most sensitive spots as she could only try to squirm, but only managing to rub, unwittingly of course, her face all over Floria’s bare soles and toes.

After several minutes of tickle torture, Floria stopped. She could hear Karissa’s heavy breathing, her nose still pressed against her own feet, and laughed knowing that each breath taken was surely disgusting, adding just more humiliation to the situation.

“So, are you going to stay calm down now?” Floria asked. She heard some muffled respond, maybe it was an insult or something, but it was a lot quieter than previous protest. She smacked Karissa’s bottom to prove her dominance, earning a protesting grunt in response, and got up from her back.

She grabbed the bag of chips and sat on the couch. Karissa was trying to recover her energy, now fresh air breathes at least, but surely it wouldn’t last. Floria kneeled again in front of her and grabbed her cheeks.

“Mmmmppph!!”

“Aww, such cutie, cutie face.” Floria said pinching her captive’s cheeks and shaking her head against her will. For her thin and athletic body, Karissa had some plump cheeks. They looked cute, but she didn’t like people pinching and playing with it. At least, not people who weren’t her actual friends. Karissa protested, killing Floria with her eyes. Her ex friend was definitely using her whole knowledge of her to humiliate her. “But such a dirty mouth, you need to stay gagged. Now, what was the thing you demanded before you went out. What was it?”

“Lmmmmpph mmmphhh gmmppph!”

“What? Oh right, you wanted me not to put my feet on the table. You are right, you know what?” Floria said grabbing Karissa’s face with her right hand forcing her to look right into her eyes. “Being a good roommate as I am, I’ll comply. Sadly, I want to stretch my legs and have something to rest my feet on. What can I use now?”

“Nmmmmpphhhh!!”

“Oh.” Floria acted surprised, covering her mouth with her left hand as she was delightfully surprised by a great idea. “Really? Would you be my footstool for tonight? That's a great idea! Thanks, sweetie!" She patted her captive on the head.

“Mmmpphh!! NMMPHHHHH!!!”

“Oh, don’t get mad. It’s your idea after all!! Just be strong, ok?” she tapped lightly Karissa’s right cheek mockingly a couple of times and pushed her so she was just next to the coffee table. Floria stood up. Karissa renewed her struggles as Floria sat down on the couch and stretched her legs.

Floria placed her left foot on her face and the other on her back, using her as a footrest!

“MMMPHHHH!”

“Quiet, you. You are going to be my footrest tonight. That will teach you not to treat your roommates like pieces of sh*t. Now silence, and let me watch the TV.”
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

That is an impressive first story!

Normally, I'm not a big fan of the non-consensual stories, but this one is written really well. Good job!
Melanie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Melanie »

I like how mean and dominant Floria is on her path of vengence. Fits well for this setting.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Great story, tickle torture, at it's best. :)
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Thank you all for enjoying this story. And yes, Floria is being pretty mean and dominant. I mean, she has a strong personality and was forced to stay quiet for too long. And now it's her time for payback hehe.

Part 6

Floria turned up the TV volume to cover her captive’s muffled protests. She started to slowly rub her left foot on Karissa’s face, up and down. Karissa tried to turn her head away but she was still exhausted from the previous tickling. And, by the way Floria had placed her, her head was too close to one of the table legs. So even if she had her whole strength with her, she would need to move away from the table, into Floria’s stinking feet, and then there would be, maybe, enough space for her head to fit and she would be able to look away. But hogtied and gagged as she was, that was not an option.

She just had to endure it.

While Karissa was having a hard time, Floria was enjoying every moment of it. She kept her eyes on the TV but she could feel her ex friend squirming under her. She just smiled and kept rubbing her left foot on her captive’s face. Every time Karissa’s protests got a little loud, or at least loud enough considering she was wearing a four socks gag, Floria just pinched her nose shut with her toes.

“Sorry, I didn’t catch that. You’ll have to speak up honey.” She hold her nose shut for a couple of seconds and then released, pressing her sole against Karissa’s nose, forcing her to take a deep breath of her feet.

“Mmmmphh!!”

This went for the first fifteen minutes of the show. Floria eating chips and rubbing her feet all over Karissa’s face, saying things like “So how bad do my feet smell?”, “Glad you like them”, “I hope those socks are tasty enough for you.” And every time Karissa would protest, she would find her nose shut down by Floria’s toes, followed by a deep breath on her awful smelly feet.

At the beginning of the second commercial break, Floria smiled and looked at her captive. “So, ready to accept defeat, honey? I mean, look at you. All hogtied and gagged at my feet, being my footrest for the evening and sucking on my socks as well as your own. Bet you wish we could go back in time and treat me better, right?”

Karissa responded with an angry grunt. Floria laughed. “Don’t forget who has just kick your ass.” She literally give Karissa’s bottom a light kick with her right foot, stood up and went to the kitchen.

Karissa then resumed her struggles. It was pointless, but she wasn’t ready to accept defeat. But nor the zip ties or the rope seemed to have any weak spots. And the gag was firmly taped over her mouth. Floria returned with a new bag of chips and a glass of water.

“My, my, are you trying to get away from your punishment, sweetheart.” She said, eating some chips and, on purpose, leaving crumbles on the floor. It was her last night at that place, and she didn’t care leaving the place messy. But she knew Karissa, and she knew she did care.

“MMMPHHH!” Karissa protested at her predicament and now at Floria leaving her apartment floor dirty and messy.

“Ow, what’s that, do you want some?” She sat down on the coach and throw a couple of chips at Karissa’s face.

“Nmpppph! MPHHHH!” Karissa protested. Most of the crumble felt on her hair and on her face, making it itch really badly. She tried to rub her face at the floor to take them away.

“Aw, you don’t want them? I bet those tasty socks are yummy enough.” Floria threw a couple more chips at her captive. “Then, more to this beautiful clean floor which I was forced to clean all week long.”

She threw more chips on the ground and stopped to watch her captive’s reaction. Karissa struggled with more and renewed strength.

“MMMPHHHH! MMPHHHH!!”

Flora just sat on the couch again, her eyes fixed on the TV. Her left foot was pressed against Karissa’s face. She giggled as she pinched her cheeks with her toes.

“MMMPHH!!”

Floria giggled, wiggling her captive’s cheek for a few seconds, and then her foot was placed over Karissa’s nose again. Karissa struggled, having recovered her strength.

“MMMPHHH!!”

“Oh my god, would you just stop struggling?” Floria asked. Karissa shook her head violently against Floria's foot, the rest of her body too immobilized to struggle.

“MMMMPHHHHH!”

“What’s that? Oh, right, I was forgetting something. Something I promised earlier. Thank you, you know, you do a good brainstorm for your own punishments, my dear.” Floria kneeled down and released the rope holding the hogtie. Karissa sighed relieved as her legs dropped to the ground. But she knew her punishment probably wasn’t over.

She was right.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Another good chapter, Floria seems to be really going for it :)
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Thank you for reading. And yes, Floria is totally ready to go all the way to get her revenge. Here comes the next part:

Part 7

Floria wrapped her arms around Karissa’s torso and, with some difficulty, raised her and placed her bound body face down on the couch. She sat next to her and managed to drag her captive’s body across her lap, with Karissa’s head past Floria’s left knee.

“Mmmphh?”

“That’s right. You have being behaving like a spoiled child, not taking your punishment as a big girl.” Floria said, trying to sound stern but she couldn’t help giggling a little. “And what do we do to little spoiled girls who don’t behave?” She paused for dramatic effect.

“We spank them on their bottoms.”

“Mmmppph!! MMMPHHH!!!”

Karissa didn’t have time to protest at the idea of being spanked by her ex best friend and now, captor, and probably worst enemy. She knew how much humiliation it was going to be for her. Worst of all, her captor knew it too. She felt Floria’s right palm striking against her right cheek. It didn’t take a lot of time to feel another smack against the left one.

“MMMPHHH! MMMPHHHH!!”

It was totally humiliating and very effective. Karissa’s legs were tired for being hogtied for too long and she could use them to struggle that much. With her hands secured to her lower back, using them to cover her bum was not an option. And the lycra material of the black shorts she was wearing provided little protection, if any. She tried to shift her position and looked at her captor furiously over her shoulder.

“MMMMPHHH!!””

Floria smiled and stopped the spanking. She was enjoying every single bit of it. “Now, now, be quiet and show me you can take this as a big girl.” She patted Karissa’s face with her left hand and then forcefully shoved her head, turning it so she was facing down and pushing it against the couch.

“MMMMMPHHH!”

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

The punishment went for almost five minutes, until Floria’s right hand started to hurt. She should have bought a paddle maybe, she thought. Well nothing can be perfect. She knew that if her hand hurt, Karissa’s bottom definitely stung. She had tried her best not to use full strength, not giving hard but just firm slaps, looking to humble her captive more than actually hurt her.

But it did sting. Karissa tried to shift her position just to rub her posterior area, but her hands were too secured. Floria looked at that and smiled.

“Did it hurt that bad? I thought you were a big girl. Here, here, it’s ok.” Her right hand started rubbing Karissa’s hurt bottom to soothe the pain, like a mother would do to a recently spanked daughter.

Karissa just sank her face on the couch, her face turning red. Completely humiliated at the hands of her roommate, she did felt like she was treated like a little child. Floria paused for a second. Could it be? Was Karissa accepting defeat? Was that punishment too much?

With her left hand, she reached Karissa’s face, feeling the hot of her red blushed cheek and playfully pinched it. A protesting angry grunt was the response. Floria smiled. Nope, she still has her fighting spirit. Her right hand delivered three more slaps on the captive’s bum.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

“Mmmmmpphhhh!!!”

“I hope that taught you who the really boss is. Now, back to being a good footstool.” She shoved Karissa from her lap into the floor making her hit hard her shoulder.

“Mmmmphhh!”

Floria ignored her protest and kneeled once again, rolled Karissa back onto her stomach and began to pull her ankles towards her hands. Karissa, tired and embarrassed as she was now, protested through her gag but didn’t struggle much. Soon she was hogtied again.

Floria then looked at the TV and saw the clock. 7:50. “Oh sh*t! My basketball training! I totally forgot about that.” She said. They lived close to the campus, but it would take time to do some extra arrangements to her captive before leaving. But, after all, she could drive there and do it in half the time it would take to walk.

“Mmmmphh? Mmmph?” Karissa asked, shaking her bound hands. She was hoping Floria would now release her.

“Oh, what now? Let you go? Not a chance. We’ll continue this fun evening after I come back in a couple of hours.” Floria said smiling. She looked at her feet. They were bare because her socks were gagging her roommate. “You don’t mind if I take some of your socks borrowed, right? You seem to have so much fun washing mine with your mouth.”

“Hmmphhh!”

“Glad to hear that.” Floria went for Karissa’s bedroom and grabbed a couple of socks from her drawer. Thank God they were both the same size. She put them on and went back to look for her tennis shoes. Then she got an idea.

There in her room, on the floor, were the old basketball shoes she had worn before everything of this happened. She had removed them early, for her surprise attack on Karissa. But she was sure the smell of it hadn’t worn off.

She put on a pair Karissa’s shoes and grabbed one of her old ones. She sniffed it a little. Yes, it was really stinking, nearly putrid. Perfect for her plan.

She returned to the living room to find out Karissa struggling. “Oh, sweetie, you won’t be missing me. Look, I have a gift for you.”

Karissa was protesting at the sight of her captor wearing her own socks and now her own shoes without her permission when her eyes opened wide at the idea she knew Floria had in mind holding a shoe in her hand. It didn’t take long for Floria to put the shoe on the floor, push Karissa’s face right over the opening and wrapping tape around the shoe and her head about six times.

“MMMMPHHHHHHHH!”

“Stop struggling too much, let’s fix it. You have to really smell it while I’m gone.” Floria used almost half the roll wrapping the shoe to Karissa’s head and then to her bound hands and ankles, forcing her head slightly backwards. When she finished, there was no way Karissa could dislodge the stinking shoe from her nose. And there was no way that she could keep her head down. I wasn’t exactly tight, but it did the job.

“MMMMMPHHHHH! MMPHHHHHHHH!”

“Now, let’s take a big breath, shall we?” Floria said, digging her fingers in her captive’s ribs and tickling for a couple of minutes. The result was Karissa struggling, as much as she could, while breathing heavy in the shoe. It was putrid. It was a complete insult. Floria tickled her even harder, forcing larger breaths of what was definitely, the opposite of fresh air.

“MMPHH! MMPHHHH! MPHHHH!”

“Good. Now I will leave now. I hope I sweat these socks enough to change them for the ones in your mouth right now.” Floria said, kneeling in front of Karissa and looking at her angry brown eyes. “By the way, I forgot to tell you. I bought all of these.” She pointed at her restraints and at the bag still full of duct tape and ropes “with your money. You really should take more precautions about it.”

That statement did exactly what it was meant for. Karissa, with sudden strength, began to struggle and jerk her hogtied body. Floria just watched her and waited. After a minute, Karissa stopped and tried to recover, but that just meant more breathes through the taped shoe.

“MMMMPHHHHHH!”

Floria smiled. “I know, I know, maybe it’s too much, but then MAYBE after tonight I will leave you tied and gagged for your new roommate. After all, you wanted me out a week earlier, so you can now have this whole place for yourself. And you can think the whole week about the lesson you are learning today.”

“NNMMPPHHHHH!!”

“And I will kindly leave your new roommate a note about how awful you are as a roommate but how great you are as a footstool. Wouldn’t that be great?”

“NMMPHHH! MMMPHHHH!”

She grabbed Karissa’s purse and pulled a couple of bills and her car keys.

“Mmmpppphhhh!”

“That’s right. I’m late so I’m taking YOUR car and YOUR money to grab something to eat, before I come back. You can still keep chewing those socks for dinner. I think they may have lost their flavor, so” she pointed at the socks she was wearing “I’ll bring new ones after I return. Now, smile!”

Floria grabbed her cellphone and took several pictures of Karissa hogtied, gagged, and smelling her shoe. “Good, they are going to be gold. See you in a while, honey.” She kneeled, patted her captive’s head and kissed her forehead.

Karissa heard the door closed. She tried to resume her struggles but she was really tired and her restraints were as tight as ever. She tried to shout for help but Floria had left the TV volume up, so it was going to be impossible for any passing neighbor to hear her. Not that any loud noise was coming out of her four-sock (plus scarf and tape) gag. She shook her head trying to get rid of the shoe taped to her nose. No success. She would just have to lay there and wait for the rest of the evening planned by her ex friend.
Melanie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Melanie »

Well, lots of people like to sniff clothes of there loved ones to feel close to them when they're not around. Why not have your victim smell your shoes so she doesn't feel lonely. Sounds legit.

Thanks for this part.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Another super chapter, I bet Karissa is feeling really pissed off. If she could free herself, Floria would be in real trouble :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic