Not as planned (mainly F/m; m/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Not as planned (mainly F/m; m/m)

Post by Killua »

Hey [mention]Blackfox74077[/mention], I just thought I should write a little story for your Birthday-Request.

To be honest, I actually don´t have time for this, but I really wanted to do it. I have to continue my main story, or my readers will probably kill me (I deserve it!) :lol: . Also, I have to start writing my papers for university, and I´m running out of time. But, I read a story that featured that you made a request for your birthday, so I took a brief look at the requests because I was curious what the request was about and thought I might be able to write, at least, a short story as a little early birthday gift for you too.

Not as planned:

My name is Nate Johnson and I´m a 12-year-old boy. Before I´m telling you what happened to me, I´ll describe myself first. I´m 4´9 (1,49m) tall with short black hair and have a slender build because I´m a soccer player. I´m living with my mom in a small house and never met my father. My mom works as a maths-teacher at my school and as far as I know, she is quite popular among her students. I´m not allowed to be in her class though. By the way, she is about 5´8 with long straight black hair. She is still doing some sports from time to time, so she is also slim but rather strong for her slim figure.

I started to get interested in tie-up games about 1 year ago. I did some online research and ended up on a forum where many people write about their experiences and how to do it properly. It took me the whole year to get the courage to register myself at that site and ask them for some help, how to tie myself up properly and how to hide it from my mom, who was still at work at that time of the day. It was a Friday right after lunchtime, we had school just until 11am. I was constantly reloading the website because I was so impatient but needed to wait for an answer. Before I got an answer, I had to go to my soccer training and was running late, so I forgot to turn off my computer. When I got home around 2:30 pm, the problems began:

I entered the house, still wearing my soccer uniform, kicked off my shoes, and left my socks in them. My uniform was a blue short-sleeved soccer-shirt with white vertical stripes and white soccer shorts, which were very short and ended some inches above my knees.

To my surprise, mom was home early, sitting at the dining table in the kitchen (it was a kitchen and dining room in one). But, she wasn´t just home early, she was also sitting in front of my laptop. My thoughts immediately changed to the question: ´Did I close the tab? And if I forgot, at least logged out?´- I thought.

To answer that question, NO of course I forgot both! “Nate, I guess we need to talk… take a seat, it will take a while.” – my mom said. With that, I knew she read my post. I hung my head and sat down in front of her, not daring to look up. I´m gonna skip that dialogue here and just go to the results. At first, I thought she would be angry, but she wasn´t. She was just worried about me, especially that I asked some strangers, I don´t know, and not her. We ended up talking about how I became interested in getting tied-up and what interests me at it. I told her, I just wanted to know how it feels like to be tied up and to be completely helpless for some time and to see if I can get out. She told me it´s normal for a boy my age to try things I might have seen on tv and stuff, but she didn´t want me to do it myself because it´s too dangerous. So she said she would tie me up today and I would´ve to get out by myself. Of course, I agreed. I always wanted to get tied-up for real and see if I can get out by myself. Also, it was my mom, so it would be easy to get out anyway and I was sure she would let me out if I got stuck somehow.

She told me to get in her bedroom, which was pretty large and also contained a desk where she did all her paperwork. It also had a walk-in closet, some wardrobes, a large bed, and the floor was made of purple carpet (which looked terrible from my point of view).

When she came in, she opened one of her wardrobes and got a lot of white ropes out of a small drawer on the left side of it, and put it on her bed. Maybe that should´ve been the point where I asked myself why my mom kept tons of white rope in her bedroom, but I didn´t. She pulled the chair from her desk into the middle of her room. It was a black metal chair with four circular-shaped legs, a dark red padded seat, and a back that was made out of the same black tubes as the legs. The back of it was straight and had 3 slightly smaller vertical rungs between two tubes which ended in the back legs of the chair.

She told me to sit down if I really wanted to do this, and I did as I was told. I sat down and she immediately started to work. First, she tied my wrists to the back legs / outer rungs of the back. Therefore, I let my arms dangle next to the back legs and she tied my wrist directly to them, right under the seat, so I couldn´t pull my arms up anymore. She wrapped the rope about 4 or 5 times around each wrist and the chair-legs, cinched it off, and tied it off at the back of my wrist, so I couldn´t reach the knots. It was a strange feeling to lose the freedom to move your hands, but it felt amazing at the same time. I loved it! It was great to see my wrist tightly tied to the back legs of the chair, especially to see how she cinched it which was something I read about on that forum before.

Then it struck me. ´Wait, she cinched it??? How is she supposed to know how to cinch bindings? After all, she is a math teacher AND my mom.´- I thought and started to get slightly worried. How should I get out of it? I knew immediately I couldn´t wiggle my wrist out and the knots were out of reach.

My mom already started to work on my elbows when I asked her: “Mom? You're really good at it. How do you know how to do that? Are you a kidnapper or something?”

“Let´s just say I´m way cooler than you thought.” – she said and smirked at me in a way that got me even more worried. But she wasn´t done. She tied my right arm right under and above the elbow to the side of the chair and cinched it as she did with my wrists. I couldn´t move my arm at all and started to think if it was the right decision because I already felt very helpless.

She started to work on my left arm when I asked worriedly: “Mom, don´t you think that´s a bit overkill? How am I supposed to get out of that? I can´t move my arms at all? I don´t think that´s a good idea.”

“You wanted to get tied up and now you get exactly that. If you tie someone up, he is not supposed to get out, that´s the reason why you tie him up, isn´t it?” – she said.

“But I wanted to see if I can get out. So, you should give me a chance at least.” – I complained.

“You´ll see if you can get out after I´m finished and as promised I´ll let you get out all by yourself. So you´re better good at it or you´ll be stuck there quite a while.” – she answered.

“What?? You can´t leave me like that! I thought you would let me out if I can´t do it.” – I said, pretty scared by that time.

“I never said I would untie you. It wasn´t part of the deal, you wanted to get out by yourself. But you´re right, I have to untie you at some point. At the latest for bedtime, so you get enough sleep.” – She said somewhat sternly.

That couldn´t happen to me. That wasn´t planned at all. I didn´t want to stay tied up until bedtime. It was only about 2:50 pm. That meant I would be stuck to that chair for about 7 hours. ´No way! That can´t be happening to me.´ - I thought in despair and started to struggle against the ropes holding my arms tightly to the chair.

“Nate, stop that! I´m not finished yet. You wanted to feel helpless, and that´s exactly what you get. You´re not allowed to start early or I need to make it really impossible to get out.” – she threatened. For me, it was already impossible. But I didn´t want to make it even worse, so I stopped struggling and resigned to my fate… kidnapped by my own mom in her bedroom.

Next, she told me to put my back straight against the back of the chair and started tying a rope around my chest and the chair-back right under the armpits. She cinched it between the outer and inner rungs of the chair-back, which fastened me tightly to the chair. She wasn´t done yet, she repeated the same at my waist and even tied my thighs to the seat of the chair.

I already wanted to be untied but at the same time, I started to feel excited and thought that it´s somewhat fun to be really helpless and at the mercy of my own mom. She could literally do to me whatever she wanted and I knew I had to persuade her to let me go, which was thrilling.

Of course, she hadn´t forgotten about my legs. She tied my ankles to each front-leg of the chair with about 4 turns and cinched it off with the knots at the sides. That´s when I realised that I was sitting in front of the wardrobe that had mirror-doors which allowed me to see how I looked all tied up. I can tell you, I looked amazing. I looked really like a helpless little hostage. The ropes were well tied and looked great, like a piece of art. They were not messed up, in fact, they were very neatly tied.

But she still wasn´t done. At last, she tied my legs right under the knees to the chair legs, again with 4 turns and neatly cinched off with the knots at the outer sides. There was no way I would get out of that. I was completely stuck until she would decide to let me go or someone would come to my rescue, but we live alone, so I could forget about that. On the one hand, I wanted to stay like that for a while but also decided to use even the slightest chance to escape or I would be stuck there until bedtime, which was too long.

“So, now I´m finished.” – she said and started stroking my hair. Normally I like when she does that, but when you´re tied up it makes you feel even more helpless. I started to slightly struggle against my bonds but I already knew I wouldn´t get out of that, and she knew it too given the way she smiled at my attempts.

“So, I guess you are going to stay like that for a while. I´m going to---“ – ring-ring, she got interrupted by the doorbell.

Both of us froze for a moment. We didn´t move at all and just stared into each other's eyes. Then I got it, that was my chance to escape. There was no rule which forbids me to get some help.

“HEEELLLP, HEEEEL-mmmmpphh” – I tried to scream, but she immediately dashed forward and slapped her right hand onto my mouth to keep me quiet. I started shaking my head to get her hand off my mouth but she held tight onto it. I couldn´t use any limbs to shake her hand off, so I had to wait until she would let go. She had to, at least sooner or later. She had to answer the door and that´s when I would use my chance, at least that´s what I planned, but nothing went according to my plans anyway.

Ring-ring, the bell rung again. But this time I could hear a well-known voice calling: “Mrs Johnson? It´s me, Jake, are you there? You said I could come over and you would help me with maths, I don´t understand. Hello?”- he called.

Jake is one of my classmates. We are not close friends, but we get along pretty well. I didn´t want to get found by him, but he was the only chance to get out of that predicament I got myself into. But why was he there? My mom isn´t our teacher, our teacher is an idiot who is probably the worst teacher in school, so it´s no surprise he doesn´t understand some of the math problems.

“Mmmph?” – I tried to ask my mom why he was there.

“Oh no, I completely forgot about him. He asked me to help him with some math and I just couldn't say no.” – she whispered before she answered him and screamed through the house: “Jake, give me 5-minutes, I´m changing right now!!!”

´What?? Is she going to let him in, while I´m tied to a chair? That´s too embarrassing but my only chance. I´m not gonna waste it!´- I thought and started to struggle with all my might against my bonds.

“Nate, stop that! He will find you if you make too much noise!” – she demanded, getting nervous about the fact I could be found in that situation. I don´t know if she was scared that he would tell someone at school and I might end up getting bullied or that he could tell it some teachers or his parents and she would get into trouble. I started grinning mischievously under her tight handgag nodding and “mphing” to show her that that´s exactly what I wanted.

She was getting more and more nervous and started looking between me and the other wardrobe to my right (her left as she stood in front of me), where she took out the ropes at the beginning of our game. I didn´t like that. She was clearly considering doing something I knew I wouldn´t like. And the fact, that she took so long thinking about it, showed me she was worried about doing it. So, it was probably something she didn´t want me to know.

“I´m sorry Nate, I guess I have to explain that later after he´s gone. Don´t get too angry with me.” – she whispered and reached with her left hand to the bottom drawer and what she took out shocked me. She got out a roll of duct tape. Ok, that wasn´t too surprising, I knew she would probably try to gag me otherwise I would yell for help after she let Jake into the house. But she was holding another item in her hand which definitely wasn´t supposed to be used on a 12-year-old. I read about it in some of the stories and didn´t know what I should think about. I guess I wanted to try it when I was a bit older, but not yet! That was a freaking ball with two leather straps, also called a ballgag. I guess I was too shocked to realise what was happening, my jaw must just have popped open without me noticing it.

When I realised it, it was too late. She had already put the ball into my mouth behind my teeth and started buckling it behind my head. I tried shaking it off by flailing my head around, but it was too late. She made sure it would be sitting tightly behind my teeth, but not hurting much. The straps were slightly pulling at the edges of my mouth, which was a little bit uncomfortable but bearable. In fact, it wasn´t as bad as I thought it would be. I knew what she would do next and I didn´t want to have duct tape over my hair, so I decided to give up struggling and just let her finish it. She wrapped the duct tape about 5 times around my head, sealing the ball in my mouth which created some spherical bulge at the front of the tape gag and also pushing the ball deeper into my mouth.

Now, I was truly helpless. I couldn´t move, I couldn´t call for help, and nobody but my mom knew I was there. I never felt so excited, scared and somewhat happy at the same time.

“I´ll hurry, don´t worry you don´t have to wear that thing for long. I promise.” – she said and ruffled my hair before she left the room closing the door behind her. There I was, tightly tied to a chair with ropes around my arms, wrists, chest, waist, thighs, legs and ankles, wearing a ballgag under a massive amount of duct tape.

I watched myself in the mirror and admired how good I was looking like that. I started to struggle a little bit, not because I had any hope left that I could get out, but just for the fun and to see how it looked like in the mirror. At the same time, I could hear them talking in the living room, which was right next to my mom's bedroom. It was thrilling to know that my classmate was getting lectured next door without knowing I´m right in the next room tightly tied up and helpless.

´If I can hear them talking, is it possible that they could hear me too?´ - I asked myself with one part of me already given up and the other part of me still trying to find a way out.

I´ve left the story quite open-ended and I don´t know if you like it. Anyway, it´s your birthday-story, so it´s up to you if and how it´s gonna be continued. I can leave it open-ended if you want. Also e.g. Nate could be found by Jake, which could lead to Jake get tied too or he might want to play with Nate a little bit or… or… or. It´s completely up to you what happens next, at least if you like the story. If you want this to get continued, just tell me what you think about it, and what you would wish should happen next. But I need some time because I have to finish my main-story and some nasty paperwork first.
Last edited by Killua 2 years ago, edited 8 times in total.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Prime Rebel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Prime Rebel »

That was an amazing story. If you did another part that would be even better! If not then it was nice where it ended
Like my name says, I am a rebel, but with enough rope and the right person, you could change that :) Does anyone dare to try?
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

This story is great!!! I love it Its everything i askd for and more lol and i dunno jake could get tied by nates mom cause he ends up finding nate sumhow i dunno ..thank you for taking the time to write it!!! Its greatly appreciated you and WyattW5 have given me 2 great early birthday gifts!!! know their just stories but means alot really..
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

[mention]Prime Rebel[/mention] thank you. I'm glad you like it.

[mention]Blackfox74077[/mention] thank you! I wasn't sure if I went a bit too far, especially with that ballgag but I'm even more happy you liked it. "I dunno" sounds like you're not a fan of that idea :lol: It's up to you if the story is going to be continued or not. Just tell me your wish, master :lol: It's your early birthday present and you decide what's going to happen with it. If you want it to be continued, you don't need to be specific about what should happen next, I just need rough tendency. You can also write me in privat if you're more comfortable with that. Anyway, thank you for your comment I'm really glad you like the story.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

Yes plz continue this story!!! Lol if u have the time, i think alot of readers including myself will love for this to continue
Nightly Binds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nightly Binds »

Oh my, that was really good, to imagine having a mother like that :D the ball gag was sure a surprise, not sure how to feel on her using that but guess he feels the same :lol: but overall nicely done, I certainly wouldn't mind to see what could happen next if there ever will be more.
Inkstain
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Inkstain »

This is great! Please continue!
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Yes! Please continue this wonderful story.:D
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

Please continue this Story
hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

I agree please continue great story!
Ouroboros
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ouroboros »

This story's amazing

I wish she was my mom.

Didn't want Jake finding him, preferring to keep it between Nate and his mom but her tying Jake up too sounds cool.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Definitely worth a continuation when you are able to. Great story!
herbie2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by herbie2 »

Please continue!!
GameOverGuys
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GameOverGuys »

It'd be fun to see both of them tied to chairs, gagged, and given a maths lecture as if she tricked you both into studying more on purpose.
Ouroboros
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ouroboros »

GameOverGuys wrote: 3 years ago It'd be fun to see both of them tied to chairs, gagged, and given a maths lecture as if she tricked you both into studying more on purpose.
It's be funny if that were the whole point of the exercise
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Hey first thank you all for your nice comments. Of course I will continue this story but first I need to get the next part for my main story done but I'm somewhat stuck right now. So, I just need more time. Again thank you very much for all your comments. It will be continued soon.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
jasonammzb4
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jasonammzb4 »

Love it
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Such an amazing story! Please do continue it!
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

I love this. I know it is meant to be a one off but it is such a great introduction to more tied up games. Especially as mum has some experience.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Glad to hear there'll be a part two. Mum certainly seems to have some experience, and some useful equipment
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

Totally awesome story! I definitely want you to continue...please.
Explain how she has all the bondage equipment.
Maybe she is a secret Dominatrix.
Maybe she agrees to show her son what she does a little more than what he has seen.

Jake needs to be tied up for sure but like someone else mentioned. Keep it one on one.

Love this story!
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Soooo guys…. I´m really sorry that it took me so long. Finally, this is part 2. It´s a bit short but it was a good opportunity for a cut. That means there will be a part 3 someday which shall be the final part of this story. I better don´t make any promises when I´ll be able to write and publish that… whenever I promise something on that board the whole world starts working against me to delay that. Because it was such a long time, I tagged all of you who left me a comment to remind you that this story still exists. So if you are still interested in it, I would be very happy to know if this part was ok like that.

[mention]Mommy's Naughty Boy[/mention] [mention]JulieG[/mention] [mention]gaggednbarefoot[/mention] [mention]charliesmith[/mention] [mention]jasonammzb4[/mention] [mention]Ouroboros[/mention] [mention]GameOverGuys[/mention] [mention]herbie2[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]hafnermg[/mention] [mention]Ak610[/mention] [mention]milagros317[/mention] [mention]Inkstain[/mention] [mention]The skeleton Beam[/mention] [mention]Blackfox74077[/mention] [mention]Prime Rebel[/mention]

Again thank you all for your comments. I hope you´ll like that quite short part. I know it´s a bit much of dialogues but I didn´t want to skip them or it would´ve been looked so rushed. If you want to leave me a comment, please be honest. I can only improve my writing if I know how you guys liked my parts and what you liked at them and what not.

Part 2:

When I left off, I was still sitting tightly tied to a chair, gagged with a ballgag and lots of tape around my head over my mouth. I could hear my mom teaching Jake some maths basics in the living room. It seemed like he was completely lost and didn´t understand anything. His or better our teacher completely messed up which gave even my mom a hard time to fix all the wrong ideas my classmate had. If I wasn´t gagged, I would probably just joined in to help him too.

“Jake, I need the bathroom. Please do exercise 8 until I´m back.” – I could hear her saying to my classmate. That was my chance, probably my only chance to get untied before my bedtime which was still more than 6 hours ahead. “MMMMMMMMMPPPPHHH!!!! MMMMPPPPHHH!!! MMMMMMMMPPPPPHHH!!!” – I screamed with all my might as loud as I could through my gag. It came out a lot more muffled than I had expected and I thought he couldn´t hear me at all but then: “Hello? Anyone in there?” – I heard him calling right in front of the door to my mom´s bedroom where I was tied to that chair.

´Great question you moron. No, nobody is in here… it´s the carpet that is screaming at the top of its lungs.´- I thought sarcastically right before the door slowly opened.

“What the… Nate?! Is that you?” he asked perplexed. Again, I thought how stupid can one guy possibly be without dying immediately. I mean who else should be tied and gagged in my mom's bedroom? Ok… well… it might be strange that anyone at all is tied up like that in my mom's bedroom but it´s more likely that it´s me who is living there than anyone else, right?

“Mmmph-Mmmmph!” I answered nodding my head slowly, slightly ashamed. I blushed a little now that he found me like that. He was my only hope to get out but it was still very embarrassing.

“Wow, that is just… amazing!” – he said. ´Yeah of course it is strange but…wait what? Did he say amazing? What is wrong with him? I´m sitting tightly tied and gagged in my mom´s bedroom while he gets lectured in the next room and THAT is AMAZING??!´- I thought, just shocked about his comment.

“Look at those neatly tied ropes. Did you do that yourself? No, you can´t have tied your arms like that. Did your mom do that for you?” – he asked curiously and astonished about my mom´s ropework.

He really asked if my mom did that FOR me? A normal reaction would be more like ´Oh no! Who did that to you! I get you out of that immediately´ or ´That´s cruel. Why did your mom do that to you?´ But the first thing he thought was that my mom did that FOR me which indicates that I asked her to do that? So, it was quite obvious that he liked the idea of some kind of tied-up games (too), even though I didn´t know in which way. I liked the idea of being tied up too, at least, until I knew that I would have to stay like that till bedtime

“Wammph tmmph fmmmph? Gmmph mmph ommph!” – I demanded as clearly as I could that I wanted him to get me out, but it came out as muffled sounds which could hardly be understood as words.

“Nate is that a ballgag in your mouth under the tape? That is sooo cool. How did you get your mom to buy you one? Do you think your mom is going to let me use it too? I´m really curious how it feels like.” – he continued, completely ignoring my demands for him to untie me. I was just rolling my eyes at his comment when they suddenly widened in horror.

I was so distracted, that I haven´t noticed it at first, so I don´t know how long she was standing there. But right behind him, leaning against the doorway was my mom. She just stood there listing to our “conversation” without saying anything. She just started to smile when she noticed I´ve seen her and put her finger onto her lips to signal me to keep quiet. Of course, Jake was too engrossed in admiring those ropes, tugging at them to find out how they were tied, to notice my mom was already back from her bathroom break.

“Jmmmmph! Bmmmmph ymmmph!!” I tried warning him about the danger right behind him, pulling hard at the ropes holding my arms to the legs of that stupid chair, but he just continued his monologue. “I never thought you would be into that kind of games, Nate. We are sharing the same table in class for quite a time now, so you really should´ve told me about it.”

To make matters worse, my mom just stood there having a really hard time pressing her hand onto her own mouth to prevent herself from bursting out in laughter at my pathetic tries to warn him which he was ignoring completely. At least, I did my best to give her my worst “That´s not funny at all”-look. She simply answered this by putting her elbow against the doorway and supporting her head with her hand to tell me she had time… lots of time to watch me and my stupid classmate. I only rolled my eyes at her which made her grin amused at my predicament.

Finally, after he was satisfied with inspecting the way I was tied and gagged, he stood back and put his hands onto his hips. “Do you want to stay like that or should I untie you?” He asked. `Well, if you stupid idiot would have listened to what I tried to tell you for the past 10 minutes you would know that I want to get untied since you arrived at my house!´ - I thought but you could only hear my pathetic “Plmmph, ummph mph!”.

“Sorry, I don´t get it. It was a bit hard to understand.” He said. Ok, that was too much… now I was really mad. “MMMMMMMMMMMMMPHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! UMMMMPH MMPPH YMMMPH FMMMPH IMMMMPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” – I screamed as loud as I could struggling against all my bonds, nearly making the chair fall over. Even my mom couldn´t handle it anymore and left the room for a brief moment to laugh without getting seen by Jake. ´That guy is really as bright as a clock that lost its batteries.´ - I thought glaring at him as angry as I possibly could.

“Ok, ok, don´t get mad at me. I´m already leaving you alone.” – he said and started turning around while my mom quickly hid behind the doorway. “MMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPHHHHH!!!!!!!” – I screamed desperately at the top of my lungs. ´That can´t be happening. He can´t just leave me again! No way!´ - I thought in despair.

“Just kidding!” – he said and quickly turned around to face me again. He slowly walked towards me: “You should´ve seen your face, you really thought I would leave you like that? C´mon, you should know me better haha.”

Right before he reached me he started saying “Don´t worry I get you out before your – mmmmphh!” and got interrupted by my mom's hand that quickly covered his mouth, pressing his head against her body. “And what exactly do you think you are doing here, Jake?!” – my mom said trying her best to muster a stern voice.

His eyes immediately went wide in shock when he felt her hand over his mouth and the stern sounding voice reminding him that he shouldn't be in here at all. “Mmmmph…” he whimpered softly into her hand, carefully looking up into her eyes to find out how mad she was at him. I don´t think he actually tried to build a word, it sounded more like he just tried to sound sorry about it. I couldn´t do anything to help him and just sat there watching the scene. Now my last hope to get free vanished in front of my eyes.

“That doesn´t look like you are doing the exercise I told you to do, doesn't it? – My mom asked in a slightly annoyed tone which was answered by Jake shaking his head softly.

“So… I invited you into MY home during MY free time to teach YOU some basics. I don´t get paid for it which is ok because I really wanted to help you, even though you are not even in my own maths class. But instead of doing your work or at least just stay in the living room, you start to snoop around in my bedroom? You invaded my personal space! Do you have anything to say about it?” – she scolded him before she took her hand off his mouth and let him go. I saw how amused she looked while she stood in the doorway all the time, so at least I knew that she was just making up a show. It seems like she really is a full-blooded teacher even in her free time.

“I´m sorry Mrs Johnson. Please, everything but don´t make me leave. If I don´t understand that maths I will fail the next test and my parents probably ground me forever. Please! I do whatever you want. I´m begging you, I´m really sorry!” he pleaded desperately. I felt really sorry for him at that moment.

“Normally I really should just throw you out of my house. Not only that you snooped around in my bedroom, but you also found Nate like that.” – she said, the "normally" indicated she was slowly starting to give in.

“I promise I won´t tell anybody about this, really.” – he answered and I added as best as I could: “Cmmmh oomph mmmph!” which should be a ´Come on mom´ even though it was hard to understand but I guess the tone of my voice delivered my message.

“Now it´s two against one, huh? I guess I have no other choice than to continue your private lesson, but if I notice you are not paying attention one single time I´m going to kick you out immediately, clear?” she said, adding her typical two cents as a teacher to her message.

“Thank you Mrs Johnson and thank YOU, Nate.” He said and came over hugging me which definitely wasn´t what I wanted but I couldn´t do anything against it but grunt in disapproval: “Nmmmph! Stmmph hmmphin mph!” which of course was accompanied by some giggles of my mom.

“BUT, you have to promise not to tell any of your classmates or friends about what you have seen here. I don´t want Nate to get in trouble with his schoolmates because of that. I´m really not fond of the idea of taking him out of that school because he ends up getting bullied.” - she pointed out. Now I knew why she wanted to keep me quiet so he wouldn´t find me. I didn´t think he would´ve told anybody but I still was a bit worried about it. I mean, what IF he would tell someone… I could never show up at school again.

Besides that I couldn´t talk anyway, I didn´t know what to say. So I just looked at him with a sad expression “Mmmmph?” and tried… well… I don´t know what I actually tried. Making that sound was absolutely useless but I somehow wanted to talk to him, probably to find out if he really wouldn´t tell anyone.

“Of course I´m not telling anyone about that. I would never do that!” he said, came over to me and ruffled my hairs “I promise.” I HATED when someone ruffled my hairs like that and just growled at him like an angry dog.

“You really did a good job with that gag or I might have lost a finger right now.” – he said and laughed at me growling at him.

What he did then, really surprised me. He turned around and crossed his wrists behind his back. “To make sure I keep my promise and to show you that I´m really serious about my promise. If you tie me up too, I would never tell anybody and even if, we would get bullied together.” – he announced which left my mom and me in surprise.

That could be the start of a great friendship here…

To be continued.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Great continuation! Leaves the door opened for the next chapter too... Loved it!
Redman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Redman »

Marvelous as always, Killua. Thank you!
I'm always available for roleplay! Message me on:
Telegram: @BigRedd122
Discord: BiggRedd#7217
Kik: TheBiggRedd1
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club