A Procurer's Guide to Parenting: A Company-Verse Side Story (M/mm/mm) - NEW CHAPTER May 6

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

A Procurer's Guide to Parenting: A Company-Verse Side Story (M/mm/mm) - NEW CHAPTER May 6

Post by Volobond »

These characters are from my Company-Verse series. Check it out - there's a link in the signature to all my stories!

This was the sight that awaited me when I got home that day. I sighed. Loudly. And then I called out, "ANDYYYYY!"

The two young men hogtied on the floor of my garage squirmed and began protesting into their mouths - I could tell they had been gagged with the other's sock - when they realized I was not making any moves to free them. These protests faded into muffled apologies when I leveled an uncompromising stare at them. "Srrrmph, mpphrrr Mmpphphh."

They rested on a white sheet, surrounded by coils of rudimentary bondage tools - white rope, duct tape, bungee cord, bandanas and rags, and some handcuffs I had brought home from work. I didn't recognize either of them, but I assumed they were students from my sons' high school.

Well, it hadn't even been a full year since something like this had last happened, although it was the first surprise since the Rodney incident. That time, I had come home to find a buff high school football team captain trussed up and tickled within an inch of his life. He had been a "present" from Andy to Evan for his high grades in his last year of middle school as well as his birthday present (although I was aware that Andy spent more time playing with Evan's present while I brought the kid out for a party with his school friends. Now Evan was in his first year of high school with Andy at the end and heading into college. All this really meant was I'd have to be on the lookout for the "just wanting to spend some time with my little bro before leaving" excuse.

Andy sometimes accused me of playing favorites, since Evan didn't get punished nearly as much as he did for these little escapades. To which I responded that when Evan took a prisoner, he usually was too smart to not get consent first. Andy just took what he wanted. And I was tired of being the dad that just let his kids run amok. It was time to administer some fatherly discipline.

Finally, though, my eldest son slunk into the garage, mustering his blushing face into a look of mild disinterest. "Oh hey, Dad. Glad you're home."

I raised an eyebrow. "Oh yeah? Care to explain this, Andy?"

The little shit (I say little, but the kid was seventeen and nearly as tall and big as me) had the nerve to give me a quizzical look. "Uh... explain what, Dad?"

I gestured towards the two struggling young men in their underwear. "Hmmm, take a gander around the garage and see if you can't figure out what I mean."

Andy did so, studiously avoiding the boys, who were starting to protest again - until they earned themselves a glare from me. Finally Andy had no choice but to look at them. "Oh, that. Uh... there is a reason for that. And it's a good reason, too."

The boys gave protesting squeaks, which I allowed. I put my hands on my hips. "Enlighten me, son."

"Uh.... I don't suppose you'd believe it was an accident?" Andy shrugged, wincing.

"Good try. Keep going." I challenged.

Andy sighed. "Okay, well... Carson - he's the brunette - Carson was being a total dick to Evan at school, so I kinda tricked him into coming here with Paul and we kinda wrestled him down and tied him up."

"Paul?" I turned and squinted at the blonde teen, my son's best friend. "No way, that's little Paulie?"

Paul blushed and wiggled his fingers at me from his handcuffs. "Hrrmmo, mmphrr Mmpphphh."

"Wow, all grown up. I haven't seen him since he was younger than Evan!" I marveled.

"Daaaad." Andy groaned. "You're being totally embarrassing."

I raised an eyebrow and my son shut up quick. "More embarrassing than tying up your best friend practically naked with a bully?"

Carson whined, and I shushed him.

"Dad, it wasn't like that!"

"Tell me what it was like?"

Andy sighed, knowing this was a dead end for him. "Well, it's not like he doesn't like it!"

I glanced over at Paul, who shrugged. "Did you tie him up against his will, Andy?"

"Uhhhh... yeah. We were arguing over how we'd punish Carson for how he treated Evan, and then he said I was too controlling, so Evan and I kinda tickled him and then-"

"Wait a minute, Evan was involved, too?"

"Shit." Andy blurted.

"Language." I insisted. Despite Andy's annoyance over my alleged favoritism, he always did his best to take the blame for everything so his brother wouldn't be punished. I knew this went on, but I allowed it - it's always good to have brothers be allies instead of enemies. But this time, I need to make a point - my kids needed to know there was a time and a place for roping down guys.

On a side note, I did feel kind of hypocritical, considering my line of work, but you know what? Work was work, and it was going to pay for Andy and Evan's college, so I was comfortable letting that part slide.

"Dad, I tricked him! I told him Paul wanted to try being kidnapped, like in the games we used to play when we were little!" Andy protested.

I nodded. "Right... and Evan just assumed that when Paul protested and struggled, he was roleplaying?"

"I... uh... crap." Andy must have seen some hint of what I was thinking because I could see him tense up, see him get ready to turn and call to his brother.

"You're awfully flippant with taking prisoners, Andrew." I told him, interrupting his train of thought. "I think you and your brother need a lesson."

Andy's eyes widened and he opened his mouth to warn his brother, but in a flash I had my son in a headlock and was wrestling him down onto the sheet. He yelped, but my arm around his throat kept him from drawing in enough air to cry out. Andy was already big and strong, but not only was I bigger and stronger, I was much more experienced. In no time, I had him pinned, and was quickly stuffing some bandanas into his mouth before starting to strip him down to his boxers, just like the other boys.

Andy grumbled, but eventually he gave up resisting and let me cuff his hands with rigid cuffs like Paul's, and wind the leg chain over them before finishing the hog-cuffing.

I ruffled my son's hair. "Good kid. You're gonna take your punishment like a man and make me proud, right?"

Andy glared at me before giving in and nodding, the flap of bandana not tucked into his mouth flipping about.

I smiled and stood. Time to take care of the rest of business.
Last edited by Volobond 2 years ago, edited 6 times in total.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great story! I love the fact that the father didn't release his son's prisoners :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Nice story! Andy and Evan seem to be a little out of control, certainly they need to have a go with the ropes. Though I don't see why the other two should be untied 😁
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

Oh this is a interesting change of pace! I'm definitely looking forward to how this unfolds!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Cool start, looking forward to more
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Volobond[/mention]
Nice! Been anxiously awaiting for this storyline to come out.
Andy sounds like a fantastic older brother, but I definitely agree with Caleb about him (and his younger brother) being in need of a lesson.

Loved the dialogue between father and son.
Caleb is such a no-nonsense guy, and I particularly enjoyed the forceful takedown at the end.
Evan has no idea what's coming for him 8-)

P.s- I also agree with [mention]squirrel[/mention]
His son's captives need to stay bound up.
Love the fact that they're chewing on each other's socks.

Seems to me like those socks need to be pushed in a bit deeper and those gags reinforced though.
Knowing Caleb, I'm sure he'll know exactly what to do 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Great start
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

YAY more from Caleb and his sons! I love every part of this company-verse! Caleb's unorthodox parenting will be a joy to read about!
My M/M Stories Here
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

A great start to another Company story. You tantalised us with the Caleb, Andy and Evan relationship in previous stories so it's nice to see a slice of their past.

I love Caleb's sense of resignation when he finds the two guys tied up, the same kind of feeling you get when your cat brings home a live mouse. It's inevitable and you just have to deal with it.

It's nice to know that the brothers get along and Andy looks out for Evan. Loved the interaction between Caleb and Andy as Andy tries to weave his way around Caleb's questions.

Looking forward to more.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
szlm1515
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by szlm1515 »

Awesome start😍
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I'm so glad you all like seeing Caleb and his sons in this blast from the past! And don't worry, Caleb's not the type to let prisoners loose! ;)

- - - -

"Right. Yes, that's right, Geoff. Mmhmm. Well, I happen to have him right here. He came over and apologized once my oldest told him what was up. Offered to do some of Evan's chores to make up for it. I just wanted to make sure it was okay with you. Oh, Carson? He's watching WWE with Andy. I tell ya, those boys are scholarship material! Yeah? Yeah, all right. Thanks, Geoff. Glad we could clear this up. Oh, a beer? Sure. I'll drop Carson home afterwards and we'll grab a brew. Yeah, it's no trouble. Fine young man you've got there. Just fine. Alright. Bye-bye, Geoff."

I hung up on Carson's dad, sighing. I already knew that Carson wouldn't tell a soul about this - you can just tell sometimes when you look in a man's eyes that his pride is on the line. But I'm sure he'd be grateful that he wouldn't be in trouble when he showed up at home late and grimy. It was even worth it to have to suck up to Geoff Charles.

Carson was grateful when I told him the situation, grateful enough that he didn't even seem to mind when I said he'd be staying tied up. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

I left the garage and found Evan finishing up his homework, the picture of innocence. He liked to listen to music while he studied - a habit, I learned later, that started when Andy would take his closest and most frequent prisoner (that handsome young football captain) to his room and play with him. Whether laughter or something less innocent emitted through the walls Evan never told me, but in any event, it seemed to help Evan, so no harm done. Still, his habit of listening to music also gave him deniability in many cases I suspected him of participation in Andy's antics - they could both claim he hadn't heard a thing.

So when Evan smiled at me and said "Oh, hey, Dad! Didn't hear you get home," it was far more believable than Andy's supposed lack of awareness of my movements.

"Hey there, son. Finishing your schoolwork?"

"Yup. Just tidying up."

"Hmm. So, you haven't heard anything going on in the house, right? No noises or visitors?"

Evan's eyes widened a fraction - my youngest son was clever - he would never let me catch him in a lie. "Andy brought some friends over, I think."

"Oh? Did you hang out with them at all?"

"I made us all pizza bagels," Evan offered. "And then they started wrestling, and I went to do schoolwork."

Not technically a lie, although the "and I helped Andy kidnap Paul" was omitted.

"You wouldn't happen to have helped your brother tie someone up, would you?" I asked outright. I had to remind myself that this wasn't a game I was playing, I was trying to enact fatherly justice!

Evan frowned. "I... did, yes."

I nodded. "And you didn't think maybe that that was... kidnapping? Even though your brother told you otherwise?"

Evan shrugged. "Well, it wasn't like Paul was fighting all that hard.... never mind. You're gonna punish us, aren't you?"

"Smart boy." I smirked. I clicked my fingers, and Evan resignedly walked over my way. He didn't put up much of a fight as I spun him around and duct taped his wrists and ankles; I did have to admit, that kinda took the fun out of this - not that punishing my sons was meant to be fun. I stuffed and cleave gagged his mouth like his brother's had been and I carried him to the basement over my shoulder.

I left the boys to stew as I called Carson's dad and then dialed the number for Paul's mom. She was happy to let Paul stay the night (and also to flirt with me, much to my annoyance). Poor Paulie's dad was out of the picture, and I knew the kid sort of considered me a replacement dad - I didn't mind that so much, it was just that it gave his mom the wrong idea. When I got back into the garage, I glanced at Paul and chuckled. "Well, Paulie, it seems like you're the only innocent here."

"Mmmmph." Paul blushed. He yelped when I simply picked him up like a sack of potatoes and carried him out. I laid him on the sofa before unlocking his cuffs. He waited for my nod before removing his gag - god, no wonder he was Andy's best friend. "Thanks, Mr. Masters."

"You're welcome, kid." I smirked. "Look, it's okay if you like this stuff. You know my boys do. There's nothing weird about it at all."

Paul gave me a relieved smile. "I didn't mind it when Andy and Evan tied me up, sir. I wanted it."

"That's perfectly all right." I assured him. "Still gonna punish them, though."

"Um... can I be tied up too?" he asked tentatively. "You're the coolest guy I know, and honestly I just wanna feel what it's like to not get free without worrying about being messed with. I know it's weird -"

"Ah!" I shushed him. "Look, kid, it takes a lot of guts to ask something like that, and I'm honored you trust me like that. You wanna get tied up? We'll do it right. I'm gonna be taking the rest of the afternoon to punish these guys, and I'm gonna need you to watch over Andy and Evan when I take Carson home, but I asked your mom and she said you could stay the night, so I'll tie you up tonight? When I get back?"

Paulie looked stunned, as if he hadn't expected me to agree. "Y-yes, sir!"

I smirked. "Alright. So for now, just hang out, watch some TV, play the heck out of Andy's Playstation. And think about what you want out of being tied up. You wanna struggle and not get out? You wanna be immobilized? Just wanna feel safe? Just think about it." I said. Paulie beamed at me, and I left him grinning up a storm as I went back into the garage.

"All right, men. You've each done wrong, so you're gonna be punished all together, and you're going to take it." I said firmly. "Is that understood?"

"Yphh, Pha." Evan said brightly. I could tell he knew he could easily break out of the duct tape on his wrists and was proud of himself.

"Yrrp, phrr." Andy grumbled.

"Mmmrrr, phrmrr." Carson sighed. Paulie's sock was still in his mouth.

"I'll be giving you each a five-minute break from your bondage and gags before you will start your punishment. Any attempt to escape or negotiate will be met with a penalty. Understood?"

A similar chorus.

"Alright. Carson, you first..."

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Added a poll for some audience participation in a scene down the line! Let me know your thoughts!

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great continuation! I loved the moment when Paul asked Mr. Masters to be tied up again :D
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

jackroper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jackroper »

Great story. Love the use of Sockgagged's photo too!
Are you related?
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Great continuation! I loved how nonchalant the two brothers were about their punishment, Evan was so adorable! It's clear this has happened before! And even Carson seems to be into it!

But my favorite one has to be Paul, I'm sure he is going to love when his turn comes to get tied up!

To be honest, I wouldn't mind if the four guys all get trussed up. I want for the company to get them all! I know they are related to members but could they make an exception? XD
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Love Caleb and his resigned sass so much! Andy is very cocky and definitely needs to learn his lesson! And I love the unexpected story developing with Paul! Even Carson is willing to submit to punishment! Can't wait for the results of the poll and the continuation of the story!
My M/M Stories Here
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Four 'happy' captives and the fun continues. Great work again
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Holy smokes! This is even better than I expected.
Sure, I had high hopes for this tale considering it's being written by ones of my favourite authors, but I'm still genuinely surprised.

For someone who's never written a dad/son tale before, you sure paint Caleb as a very convicing dad [mention]Volobond[/mention]
I'm super impressed! 8-)

Sounds like Paulie's mum needs a bit of *action* ahem.
Caleb's a hot man, so we can't really blame her for trying, can we?

You know, those small details might seem insignificant, but they actually add quite a bit of realism and depth to Caleb's character.
Don't for one second thing that those lines go unnoticed. They don't!

I love that Paul got to open up to Caleb about his love of tie ups.
So glad that the boi will end up getting what he wants.
Fantastic setup!

I had trouble voting on the poll. My two favourite choices were between struggling endlessly and immobility.
I love both but went for the second option. In the end though, I'll be happy with whichever option wins 8-)

Don't keep us (and the boyz) waiting too long, my friend.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Seems like option number one is winning the poll quite handily!

Really can't wait to see what Big Daddy Caleb Masters has in store for us [mention]Volobond[/mention] 8-)
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Great second chapter. As ever really enjoying all the little details and the way you make each character unique with their own personalities and traits.

Love the interaction between Caleb and Evan with the history of events slowly being dragged out of him.

Looking forward to seeing how Caleb punishes the three troublemakers and looks after young Paul.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

You know, I was very proud of that old house. I was saving up back then, you see, so I didn't live in the big honking villa I do now, but still... that was a good house. Very strong foundations. That basement of ours had four sturdy concrete pillars. Three of which I had my unruly band of teenage captives tied to.

I gave Carson a drink of water and allowed him to use the bathroom before leading him down into the basement. I took my time wrapping him from ankle to neck in clear saran wrap, pinning him tightly in place, before pressing a small pillow against one of the pillars and pushing Carson against it, his head keeping the pillar in place. I picked him up a little, putting a wooden box under his feet.

Thankfully the boy had enough sense to keep quiet the whole time I unsheathed my personal stash of duct tape. Almost every dad has one, even the non-kinky ones. It's almost to a point of a fetish. But still, even Carson's eyes widened in shock as I revealed a roll of jet black, industrial strength, extra-wide duct tape. I saw him trembling, as if his body was attempting to milk all possible movement out of the time it had left.

KRRKRRRKSKSSHHHHHHHH!

It took me about seven minutes altogether to turn Carson into little more than a head and feet sticking out of the pillar.

"Can you move at all?" I received a shake of the mop of brown hair in response. "Speak."

"No, sir." Carson said meekly.

"We'll see about that." I said, before removing the box from beneath his feet. It turns out I had underestimated the strength of my taping - Carson didn't sink a centimeter! I knelt down and experimentally spidered my fingers across his bare soles - nothing. Apart from the movement of his head, a sudden squeal of laughter, and his twitching feet, he wasn't able to move more than superficially in any direction. I grinned before starting to tape up his feet and remove whatever freedom he had left. When I was finished, I grabbed a leather belt and a bandana. I folded the cloth into a wide band and wrapped it around Carson's head, tying it securely but comfortably, before strapping his head to the pillar with the belt. Now, not only could he not move his head, there wouldn't even be a mark left behind.

"So, Carson," I said conversationally. "Ever been trussed up this tight before?"

Carson looked terrified. "No, sir."

"What'd they do to you already?"

Carson mumbled.

"Speak up." I said sharply.

"Tickled me." He said.

"Alright, then. Now, I felt it wasn't fair to Paulie that he lost his sock to your gag." I said sympathetically, watching the relief spread across Carson's features...

...only for it to fade into horror as I revealed a nasty graying wad of sock I had fished out of the laundry. "So I picked up a little something."

"Holy SHIT!" Carson shouted as I presented the thing for him to sniff. And while his mouth was open, I shoved the sock in there. Either he had a surprisingly small mouth or my sock was bigger than I thought, because it filled up his mouth very well. I paid no attention to his muffled whining as I wrapped my extra-wide, extra-strong tape around his lower face. He SCREAMED. I knew that the sock was bad - it was Andy's job to look after the laundry while I was on a job, and I had just had a back to back session - meaning that the sock in Carson's mouth was not just full of my sweaty foot funk from a week of use while I ran and wrestled and did my work in it, but another week of festering among equally dirty and horrible laundry that my son did not do. But I didn't care. Nobody bullied my son and got away with it, even if I had to punish my son for taking revenge.

Carson was practically crying, but once I was certain he wasn't choking on my sock, I condescendingly patted his head and decided to lay on a little torture. "You know... if you really want, you can just mow my lawn and clean my house instead and we'll call it quits."

I could see him fighting with every fiber of his being to move, to nod, to indicate in some way beyond a wordless scream that he needed mercy. But I just nodded. "You're a tough kid. I'm sure you'll withstand a couple hours of this."

Carson nearly fainted.

So I repeated a similar process with Evan. Gave him his water and bathroom break and brought him to the basement to accept his wrapping. Like Carson, Evan had enough sense to keep quiet, although I indulged him by explaining exactly what I was doing. I guess in case he ever needed to saran wrap someone into immobility himself.

Evan received the same taping, although I had to switch rolls early on because I had used the whole rest of it on Carson. Thankfully Evan hadn't hit his next growth spurt yet, and I was able to conserve a little tape. Evan just stared at me the whole while, silent. It did take a bit of the fun out of it, seeing as he was neither terrified like Carson nor defiant like I knew his brother would be. But I allowed him to simply get by on a couple of bandanas stuffed into his mouth and taped in. It'd hurt him enough when the tape was ripped off. I patted Evan's head and watched him turn his stare to Carson, who was in a helpless stupor. Since Evan was on the column next to him, he couldn't even see how much movement my youngest son had in his head, able to turn and examine Carson without the boy knowing.

I met Paulie in the living room as I ascended once more. He was finally getting comfortable, playing on the PlayStation and smiling. "Hey, Mr. Masters."

"Thought anymore about your session?" I asked.

He nodded. "I want to struggle. I wanna struggle as hard as I can and know that I'll never get out."

I grinned. "Good boy. I'll think about how I can make that happen. In the meantime... order some pizzas? On me. I say... three or four large ones?"

Paulie's eyes widened in awe. "R-really?"

"Yeah. Tonight's a party. Plus, you can help me feed the others when we're done. I have an absolutely awful idea."

"Awesome!"

I grinned. Paulie would spend a lot of time tied up by Andy, but now I was giving him a chance to be in charge for once, even if it was on my orders. I left my young charge to order some pizza before I went into the garage to give Andy his punishment.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Delightful continuation!
This was definitely a nice surprise to wake up to this morning.

I'm once again reminded of why I'm a huge fan of Caleb.
Gagging pour Carson with that godawful, rotting sock was just perfect.
You could practically see the terror in the twerp's eyes.
Thrilled to see he'll be choking and gagging on Mr Master's putrescent sock for a while.
Serves him right 8-)

I saw him trembling, as if his body was attempting to milk all possible movement out of the time it had left.
This was wonderfully worded, particularly the second half of the sentence.
Just thought I should point that out.

Can't wait to see what Caleb has in store for the ever-eager Paulie-boi over here.
Knowing him, I'm sure it'll be tight as f*ck!

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Pillars are definitely an undervalued architectural feature! Loving the suspended mummification - Caleb even took the time to make it comfortable with a pillow although I guess that just means the captive can last longer!

Love the way he teases Carson with a way out once there is no way for him to acknowledge it. Also like that he takes the time to educate Ethan on the process - always learning!

Looking forward to Andy's turn as well as Paul's reward and Caleb's awful idea. Great as always Mr V!

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

So happy to see this story continue! Carson and Evan accepted their punishments gracefully, but I just know that Andy is going to put up a fight... Which I'm looking forward to! I also can't wait to see Paul in some bondage that he'll really enjoy!
My M/M Stories Here
Yaru
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yaru »

Excellent chapter, I am a fan of bondage based on totally immobilizing the captive, and the way Caleb mummified Carson and Evan to the pillars I definitely loved it, I already want to see what Caleb has prepared for Paulie
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic