A Procurer's Guide to Parenting: A Company-Verse Side Story (M/mm/mm) - NEW CHAPTER May 6

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I'm glad you like, and extra-glad that you enjoy my sentence construction (both in sentencing captives and writing sentences) ;)

Everyone's so excited for Paulie's bondage session, I think it's so sweet!

- - - -

Andy was less than thrilled that I cuffed his hands in front of him for his "break." But to be perfectly honest, the kid was a flight risk. He didn't fear my punishments, but that would change. He was further displeased when I called Paulie to come join me. But to my satisfaction, he didn't disobey my command to keep quiet.

"Yes, Sir?" Paulie asked eagerly.

I chuckled and rufffled the kid's hair. "If you ever want tips on how to wrangle and tie a guy, you just come to me, okay? I have a feeling you could give Andy a run for his money if you wanted. Anyways, you're gonna help me tie him up now, you got it?"

"Yes, Sir!" Paulie grinned.

"Good boy." I turned to Andy, who was rolling his eyes and I simply pulled him along downstairs into the basement.

"Whoa..." Paulie breathed when he saw how Evan and Carson were bound. I glanced at Carson and tossed him the key to Andy's cuffs.

"Go on. Set him up."

Paulie immediately undid the cuffs, and as I had predicted - Andy immediately swung his hands up, out of Paulie's grip, turning to charge for the stairs. Thankfully I had set myself up right in front of them, so Andy barreled right into me. I almost instantly had his arm bent behind his back.

"First lesson, kid. When dealing with a belligerent prisoner, and more often than not, you will be - make sure not to give him any outs, because he'll take advantage. Now, Carson over there," (a pitiful moan from the boy, which barely was loud enough to be heard) "He knows better than to fight back, so i could easily uncuff him. Evan too. But Andy - he's a flight risk."

I none too gently pushed Andy onto the apple box and yanked his arms above his head. "Cuffs, please." I hung the cuffs on a small hook protruding from the pillar and secured my son's hands. "Now, Paulie, I'd like you to start with the saran wrap. Start at the ankles and just keep wrapping. Make sure to overlap each round for maximum security."

I watched with a critical eye as Paulie wrapped my son up in saran wrap, pinning his legs together. Andy, under my stare, couldn't bring himself to speak, but was glaring a hole in Paulie's head. Paulie, for his part, was in ecstasy getting to pin Andy and make him helpless. I stopped Paulie once he had covered Andy's stomach and moved a little behind Andy so even if he turned, he couldn't see my face.

"Tickle him." I mouthed. Paulie nodded and immediately launched into an assault on Andy's vulnerable armpits, making him jolt and jump.

I was then able to uncuff one of Andy's wrists (I put the silver cuff on his other wrist to keep it suspended from the hook, and I held Andy's arm in place while Paulie wrapped it in saran wrap and then used more to wrap it to his body. We did the same with the other arm, and then it came time to do the wrapping. I helped in that - it went far quicker with a partner. I let Paulie remove the box from beneath Andy's feet, and I grinned at his awe in seeing his friend suspended against the pillar.

"Hold his nose." I commanded, and Paulie snapped to, despite Andy's protests. I had had enough of his antics - I stuffed my other sock into Andy's mouth.

To his credit, it didn't affect him as badly as it had Carson, but he still thrashed wildly as we secured his head. But by that time, the pizza had arrived. I patted my eldest boy's chest and winked before ascending the stairs, Paulie right behind me.

"So. My idea." I said softly. We had spent a while making our way through some pizza and playing some video games. I had sat back and watched the kid play for a while, putting my bare feet up on the coffee table. I wasn't sure about their smell, considering the state of my socks, but Paulie didn't seem to mind much. In any case, he paused and turned to me.

"What is it, Sir?"

"I say we go down there and feed them some pizza. We'll let Evan go, he'll be getting sleepy anyway. But the boys... they're gonna be regagged with my socks, and then... I'm gonna put my shoes on their faces."

"Your shoes?" Paulie asked me with wide eyes.

"Yup. Unluckily for them, I just came home with my gym sneakers. I've had them for... a long time, and I was told I had to get rid of them. So I think that'll be a suitable punishment."

"That seems... harsh."

I laughed. "Would you believe this is the toned down version? I was gonna leave electric toothbrushes strapped to their feet."

Paulie chuckled. "Wow! You're really mean, Sir."

"We'll finish off the pizza afterwards and see if we can hear them scream." I winked, making Paulie blush. "Go get my sneakers. I left them in the laundry room."

"Yes, Sir!"

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Caleb has some great and devious plans for everyone! Not that we would expect any less from him! I love how each of the guys personalities are shining through: Andy's defiance, Carson's acceptance of the situation, and Paulie's eagerness to please! Excited for more of Caleb's punishments and Paul to get back in the rope!
My M/M Stories Here
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Always nice to see Caleb in training mode - showing Paul the ropes (or in this case the polyethylene food wrap!). It's so easy to forget that he really works for the bad guys - I guess that's what makes him such a great character. Likeable but with that underlying hint of evil! Andy and Carson are in for a long night!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

HO-LY-SHIT!

I was so freakin' happy to get another chapter of this story but am even more thrilled now that Caleb's pungent old sneakers are gonna make an appearance.

Those sockgagged boyz are really in for a hard time.
As for us readers, well...I think it's safe to say we're in for a treat 8-)

Absolutely fantastic work [mention]Volobond[/mention]
Really enjoying this one, mate!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Paulie came downstairs with a grimace on his face, and I chuckled. "I should have told you to hold your breath, little man."

He had them behind his back, preserving the surprise. I watched his eyes rove over the three captive lads. If Carson's body hadn't been immobilized and his head hadn't been strapped to the pillar, he'd be sprawled in an exhausted pile on the floor. Even Andy had worn himself out a little by now. I judged it to be about an hour since they had been wrapped and strapped, and I had already fed Carson and Andy two slices of pizza each. Even Andy knew better than to mouth off when trapped so well, especially with pizza on the line.

Speaking of, I knew I only had a short while before the sweet aroma of meat-lover's pizza was unable to disguise the fumes of my ancient gym shoes. So I quickly regagged my two older captives with my socks - I knew the shock of them would be mostly dulled, so they didn't resist as much.

I quickly used some handy-dandy scissors to free Evan from his bondage, making sure to catch him before he fell too far. I gave him the pizza box and sent him upstairs to eat his fill.

At which point I had Paulie step forward and reveal his bundle of noxious torture.

If they had physically been able to, they would have recoiled as far as possible. Hell, even I wanted to get as far away as possible from these things, and they were mine!

I fondly remembered picking out those shoes, years back, when they were white instead of mildewed yellow, and the orange and blue on them were flashy bits of color. Time really flies, huh? I was barely able to drag myself out of my reminisce in time to see Carson's eyes start to water. Even Andy was struggling to maintain his composure. I could tell they thought this was it. Just being in the same room with my rancid shoes would be enough.

Not by a long shot.

As satisfying as it would be to put my son in his place, I gave Paulie that honor, and I took one of the shoes and headed across the room to Carson. I saw his eyes narrow in confusion as Andy began to scream into his gag. My kid knew what was coming, and knew there was no way to stop it. Even if he somehow gained Paulie's mercy, he would still have me to deal with.

And then Carson realized it. I got to see the fear dawning in his eyes, saw his head tremble as he desperately tried to shake his head, heard his pitiful "MMMMMMMMMMMMM!" of terror.

And I ignored it all. I stuffed my dirty, cheesy sneaker onto his face - my big ol' feet meant the shoes were big enough to neatly contain Carson's face from chin to nose, allowing me to ensure any breath he could take, even if he got his gag off, would be tainted by my shoe funk. I quickly secured the shoe in place with seven revolutions of duct tape, all the way around the pillar.

Carson screamed and screamed into my shoe - unable to move, no longer able to see much of anything except in his periphery, only able to yell and sniff my shoe. I leaned forward, smiled, and whispered in his ear.

"If you ever bully my son again, I will ensure that you receive punishment much, MUCH worse than this." I swore, and I was pleased to see the boy shudder as much as he could. I stepped back and turned to see Paulie having finished the same treatment on Andy.

"Alright, boys. I'll leave you here to think about what you've done for a while." I gestured to Paulie and we went back upstairs.

The sun was starting to sink in the sky and we had worked our way through all but five slices of that pizza when I decided to call it. On Carson's punishment, at least. Andy could use a few more hours. I released Carson and carried him upstairs - he was too weak to do so under his own power. I let him recover at his own pace, about fifteen minutes of fresh air before I let him go to the bathroom and put on clothes. I was almost sure he was looking for marks, for any sign of what I had put him through so he could complain. But I was too good. Carson merely looked like he had spent a while working hard, building up a sheen of sweat. Other than that, nothing.

"Paulie, you're in charge, okay? I'll be back in a little while, little man, and then it's your turn."

Paulie beamed at me, and I went to take Carson home. His dad, Geoff, wouldn't take no for an answer when he offered me a drink, and I was able to get through that by imagining him in the same predicament his son had been. That'd wipe the smug smile off his face. In any event, I was eager to return home and help Paulie's dream come true.

- - -

My thanks to [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] for the photos!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

'Handy-dandy scissors' - that made me smile.

Just loving the image you've created of Andy and Carson taped and floating with those 'shoes' taped to their faces. A really intense punishment but with no evidence after - Caleb in cunning.

Great writing as ever [mention]Volobond[/mention]. Looking forward to Paulie's reward.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Ugh! Worst smelling shoes on the planet.
Knowing how bad those pungent things reek, I can't help but feeling a bit bad for Carson and Andy.
Still, it's absolutely fantastic seeing them get their comeuppance. Especially Andy. Fuckin' great seeing him choking on his dad's putrescent running shoe like that. That should bring him down a peg 8-)

Brilliant chapter, my friend.
Hugely enjoyable.

"Little man" Paulie is getting quite an education.
Now I'm positively beaming in anticipation for what's to come next 8-)

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Man, I really can't wait for it to be 'little man' Paulie's turn to be tied up.
I'm surprised [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] isn't on here lusting over daddy Caleb's absolutely horrible running shoes right now :lol:
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I returned home a little after dark, and I noticed that Paulie was just waiting on the couch - at some point he had clearly gotten too riled with anticipation to do anything else. I grinned at the little jump he gave when he noticed me.

"Excited, little man?"

Paulie nodded. I smirked. "Good. Strip to your undies. I'm gonna check on the boys and then we'll get to you, okay?"

"Yes, Sir!"

Leaving the young man getting ready, I ducked downstairs to see my eldest still wrapped up and melded to the pillar, taped up feet dangling, body barely moving, his struggles having subsided over time. He yelped when I cut the tape sealing the shoe to his face, flinching as much as he could move when it slipped off and slapped against the floor. His eyes looked to me in suspicion.

Smart lad.

Because I had moved to grab the shoe previously on Carson's face, and stuffed in the sock previously in Carson's mouth, and after slowly examining it, I placed it up against Andy's face and began taping it in place, heedless of his outraged screams. He was almost vibrating with rage and his attempts to move or resist, and that's how I knew he hadn't yet been broken. I stopped to grab a ball gag and listen to my son's "MMMMMMMMM"s of indignation. I patted his head and continued back upstairs, nodding to Paulie, who was now clad only in his tighty whities.

"Ev?" I asked my youngest son, who was in his room, reading as usual. "You thinking of heading to bed soon?"

He nodded, then pointed to the sound machine on his nightstand - it would generally give him some other noise to focus on besides any, er... suspicious sounds from below.

"Good." I chuckled. I gave him a kiss on the head. "Stay upstairs tonight, okay?"

"Yes, Dad."

"Night, kiddo. Love you."

"Love you too."

With that out of the way, I descended silently. Paulie wanted a full tie-up experience, after all, and part of that experience was in the capture. Luckily Paulie was trying to calm himself down and had returned to playing video games. So I went absolutely unnoticed as I moved behind the couch and yanked him up and over the back of it.

He gave a short yelp before I crammed the ball gag into his mouth and got it fastened around his head, but went slack after I had his arms pinned behind his back and his face pressed to the floor.

"So tell me, are you gonna be a good boy or are you gonna struggle?" I asked him.

Instant response. "Aggghlll bhhh ghhhh, Hrrr!"

"Good boy."

I hauled him up to his feet and shoved him back onto the sofa, ordering him to remain absolutely still. Paulie nodded eagerly, trying and failing to maintain his "scared hostage" look and giving me more of an eager expression. I didn't go easy on him. The works. A rope harness around his torso - largely decorative at first and aesthetic to give some more sensation when he struggled, but pretty enough. Then came the fun part. I first roped his knees to his biceps, connected by a length of rope wrapped up in coils of itself to give it a greater rigidity. Then I roped his biceps over the back of the couch, ensuring he was spread and vulnerable. I added ropes at the wrists to wrap around the couch as well, keeping his arms out, slightly bent. I added ropes linking his thighs to the rope harness on his torso, limiting movement further, and then more ropes anchoring his ankles to the couch legs

When all was said and done, Paulie was pinned to the couch, arms out, legs lifted and spread, and gagged. He could twist very slightly, but couldn't pull his arms down or lift them up, and his feet were completely vulnerable.

I tested out the strength of his bonds by tickling his feet - he jumped and thrashed, but could loosen no knot, or even reach any. I smiled at him, and he tried to do the same around his thick gag.

"Comfy?"

He nodded.

"Enjoying yourself?"

Another, much more enthusiastic nod.

"Good. Well, final touch, then." I winked, before quickly grabbing Paulie's shirt from the floor and wrapping it around his head in a makeshift blindfold. I patted Paulie's head, and then I went back downstairs.

"Mmmmmmm." Andy growled at me.

I chuckled. "Careful, son. I might change my mind about the present I left upstairs for you."

"Mmmm?"

"I think you've learned your lesson, kid. And I know Paulie wants to have some fun struggling helplessly. So go nuts."

I walked behind Andy's pillar and began cutting him loose. "I'll be upstairs listening to music if you need me, but I'll be down before midnight to make sure you've gone to bed, and if you two aren't in your room by then, I'll have to punish you again. Get me?"

"Mmmmm!" Andy said, tumbling down from the cocoon onto the floor. I left the scissors next to him - he could get my shoe off his face himself.

"Have a nice night, son." I teased before walking up the stairs. "Night, little man!" I called to Paulie as I passed through the living room. I noticed the TV was showing the Game Over screen on one of Andy's games, since I hadn't give the kid a chance to pause... somehow I doubted that would go unnoticed by my eldest son. In any event, with a slightly confused "Ngrrrr, Hrmmmrrr Hrmmrmmm!" following me, I went upstairs and slipped on some headphones and turned on some music.

Though even that could barely drown out the sound of screaming laughter from below...

Paulie described it as the best night of his life at breakfast. I had come down to find the living room empty, even the ropes missing, and a quick peek into Andy's room revealed him cuddling with Paul, who was ungagged and tied to the bed, both sleeping peacefully.

When I started earning enough money from the Company that I felt pretty comfortable, I bought a new house for us and we moved in, and not only that, I ended up paying for Paulie to go to college. I had more than enough money to spare, and the kid was pretty bright. He ended up taking business courses... and as far as I'm aware, he now is part-owner of a pretty awesome kink space called Club Prometheus. He still does come to visit every so often, and I hear he's been visiting with my son and his husband a lot more, lately. He always credits me for giving him the courage to embrace himself, and the opportunity to turn that into a living. I did end up thinking of him like another one of my kids, and I'm pretty darn proud of how he turned out.

I'm proud of how all three of my sons turned out, and, not to be immodest here, but I have to say, I think it's all about the parenting. You've got to balance firmness with understanding. But hey, when you've got good kids, they're bound to turn out all right.

Anyway, this is Caleb Masters, signing off.

The End

And so concludes this little journey, everyone! I really hope you enjoyed - PLEASE drop me a comment if you liked it and let me know what you'd like to see more of! Thanks!

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Totally did not expect Caleb to set Andy free so he could go batshit crazy on poor, tied up Paulie :lol:
Brilliant ending [mention]Volobond[/mention]!

I think we need more of these father/son tales...particularly ones featuring this dad.
I walked behind Andy's pillar and began cutting him loose. "I'll be upstairs listening to music if you need me, but I'll be down before midnight to make sure you've gone to bed, and if you two aren't in your room by then, I'll have to punish you again. Get me?"
I'm sure it won't come as that big a surprise to you that I'm loving Caleb's firmness and the imposed curfew.
That's bloody fantastic! Again, the small details that you inject in your tales (this one being no exception) make all the difference. Never think they go unnoticed or unappreciated.

As for Paul's bondage, it totally did not disappoint.
Thrilled to hear it was the best night of his life 8-)

All in all, this was a superb tale, my friend.
And although those sneakers are pungent as hell (yikes) I'm very much hoping we'll be seeing more of them sometime in the not so distant future 8-)

I was always a huge fan of Caleb (even since reading IT'S A BUSINESS (M/M), but this tale definitely secures him as one of my all-time favourite TUG characters on here 8-)

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Caleb is firm but fair - imposing punishments, offering rewards, laying down the law - and always keeping his victims slightly off balance.

Looks like Paulie got exactly what he wanted although maybe not in the way he (or we) expected. I'm sure Andy gave him a lot to struggle about! I particularly enjoyed the little detail of the 'Game Over' screen. It's these little nuggets that make your stories pop. Also the little links to the wider 'Company' universe. If I'd been paying attention could I have made the link to Club Prometheus earlier? I'll have to revisit that story (the one with the missing 'u'!) now!

As always, [mention]Volobond[/mention], you spoil us with your brilliant imagination and wonderful writing.

szlm1515
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by szlm1515 »

Awwwwwwwwwww
Perfect ending for this little love and kinky story😍
Great job Dude😤😍
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

I was late to your story, [mention]Volobond[/mention]!

Really enjoyed the "Pillar Treatment." Deviously Brilliant! :twisted: :twisted:
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

A great ending!

Now I want to see Andy, his husband, and Paul enjoying some kinky fun at the club!
My M/M Stories Here
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

A truly wonderful piece, bejewelled by well-written lines and crowned by all things bondage and gagging! ( especially those dirty work socks!)
I must've lost track of it when Sir [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] first tagged me a year ago! Would've been a real tragedy to never read it!
I can only sit in awe and applaud Sir [mention]Volobond[/mention] for this extraordinary piece!

I really found myself in little Paul, especially in his excitement for the ropes; heck, I almost jumped too when our hot narrator dad accepted his request to rope him! Can firmly say that Paul's capture was by far my favourite scene, beating even the sock gags applied to the two older boys! It was also finished so wholesomely and the ending was so well written, I'd praise this work in all the languages I speak, but I'll let google translate keep its job... for now)
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

It's always nice when an older story like this resurfaces. It was an absolute pleasure to read. I'm glad not to have missed it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic